• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:42
CEST 01:42
KST 08:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9281 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:47 GMT
#4007
if rayn doesn't answer my question he is probably scum, just realized that gaping hole in his logic
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:50 GMT
#4008
On September 26 2013 01:47 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Grack, I think vayne is town cause I liked his shit on day 1 and now.

Does he look like scum trying to win by mislynching? I dont think so at this point.

Lylo so HARD.

He looks like scum who knows he's going to be lynched and doesn't care.


well in the end it's just a game so i don't really care either way. just wondering why rayn is so colossally dumb at this point. that's about my only mission today
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:51 GMT
#4010
On September 26 2013 01:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.

I don't think people said that. At least i didn't, nor did Pandain (who are btw town -- me and him)


LOL you have terrible memory. Day 1 pandain called me the most town in the thread hahaha. god you are bad.

AFTER day 1.


I said day 1, why are you correcting me moron?

Yeah we called you town because of your argument with debears and your read on SnB.
Then you proceeded to do nothing useful.

Then we called you scum on N1.


oh right, after OP started to look horrible along with pandain you started to call me scum ^^ interesting
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:54 GMT
#4013
On September 26 2013 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Question for rayn regarding 1 shot vs 2 shot vig

How would I know to roleblock koshi to kill him in 1 shot btw? this is actually pretty important. If you can explain this ill be surprised.

rofl. Anyone who didn't get that Koshi is a possible veteran from his reaction to Grack's fakeclaim is an idiot. At least BH is not an idiot and he was alive on D2.


so as scum I decided to waste 2 power roles on a simple reaction from a player that is known to be tricky. This coming from a person that fakeclaims all the time.

HMM WHY AM I NOT BUYING THIS LOL.

as expected you have no way of answering this question, you're either complete shit or scum, pick one
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:55 GMT
#4016
On September 26 2013 01:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:51 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.

I don't think people said that. At least i didn't, nor did Pandain (who are btw town -- me and him)


LOL you have terrible memory. Day 1 pandain called me the most town in the thread hahaha. god you are bad.

AFTER day 1.


I said day 1, why are you correcting me moron?

Yeah we called you town because of your argument with debears and your read on SnB.
Then you proceeded to do nothing useful.

Then we called you scum on N1.


oh right, after OP started to look horrible along with pandain you started to call me scum ^^ interesting

No, OP looked terrible from the first post of the game. Don't twist what i have done this game.


I'm not twisting anything. You are the one that changed your reads to suit your needs, as did Pandain. As soon as people started to call me scum, he hopped on the bandwagon without giving any reasoning.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:56 GMT
#4017
On September 26 2013 01:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
pandain vayne scumteam Grack?


not possible. its either you/grack or rayn/panda.

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:59 GMT
#4019
On September 26 2013 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Question for rayn regarding 1 shot vs 2 shot vig

How would I know to roleblock koshi to kill him in 1 shot btw? this is actually pretty important. If you can explain this ill be surprised.

rofl. Anyone who didn't get that Koshi is a possible veteran from his reaction to Grack's fakeclaim is an idiot. At least BH is not an idiot and he was alive on D2.


so as scum I decided to waste 2 power roles on a simple reaction from a player that is known to be tricky. This coming from a person that fakeclaims all the time.

HMM WHY AM I NOT BUYING THIS LOL.

as expected you have no way of answering this question, you're either complete shit or scum, pick one

Explain wasting 2 power roles?


you are implying at this point that I as scum used both my roleblocker and vig shot on koshi without having any way to know that he is veteran in the first place...
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:08 GMT
#4024
On September 26 2013 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Question for rayn regarding 1 shot vs 2 shot vig

How would I know to roleblock koshi to kill him in 1 shot btw? this is actually pretty important. If you can explain this ill be surprised.

rofl. Anyone who didn't get that Koshi is a possible veteran from his reaction to Grack's fakeclaim is an idiot. At least BH is not an idiot and he was alive on D2.


so as scum I decided to waste 2 power roles on a simple reaction from a player that is known to be tricky. This coming from a person that fakeclaims all the time.

HMM WHY AM I NOT BUYING THIS LOL.

as expected you have no way of answering this question, you're either complete shit or scum, pick one

Explain wasting 2 power roles?


you are implying at this point that I as scum used both my roleblocker and vig shot on koshi without having any way to know that he is veteran in the first place...

I just explained why it is impossible for a scumteam with BH in it to not know Koshi is a veteran. Koshi was never to get lynched. If you want to kill him, you HAVE TO roleblock and shoot him.


You are associating being smart with taking an obvious claim at face value. Who do you know that's a good player that would see some one say "lol im veteran" in thread and actually think they are veteran? This is just so bad. Wasting a roleblock on somebody you are going to kill is asinine, I would have never agreed to that.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:13 GMT
#4026
On September 26 2013 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Question for rayn regarding 1 shot vs 2 shot vig

How would I know to roleblock koshi to kill him in 1 shot btw? this is actually pretty important. If you can explain this ill be surprised.

rofl. Anyone who didn't get that Koshi is a possible veteran from his reaction to Grack's fakeclaim is an idiot. At least BH is not an idiot and he was alive on D2.


so as scum I decided to waste 2 power roles on a simple reaction from a player that is known to be tricky. This coming from a person that fakeclaims all the time.

HMM WHY AM I NOT BUYING THIS LOL.

as expected you have no way of answering this question, you're either complete shit or scum, pick one

Explain wasting 2 power roles?


you are implying at this point that I as scum used both my roleblocker and vig shot on koshi without having any way to know that he is veteran in the first place...

I just explained why it is impossible for a scumteam with BH in it to not know Koshi is a veteran. Koshi was never to get lynched. If you want to kill him, you HAVE TO roleblock and shoot him.


You are associating being smart with taking an obvious claim at face value. Who do you know that's a good player that would see some one say "lol im veteran" in thread and actually think they are veteran? This is just so bad. Wasting a roleblock on somebody you are going to kill is asinine, I would have never agreed to that.

rofl, this post is so wrong.
First of all, Koshi did never claim veteran. Smart people saw that he is a veteran (BH absolutely). Second. You can't lynch Koshi, not in this game. He was too town. If you want to kill Koshi you need to roleblock and hit him. It's simple.


rofl, this post is so wrong. You just said it was obvious that he was a veteran, yet he never claimed it. Whats the difference? If he is implying he is a veteran than who would actually think he is a veteran? why are you so dumb my god.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:14 GMT
#4027
as predicted rayn can't answer the question haha, he is trying anything to cover up this gaping hole in his logic.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:18 GMT
#4029
are you trying to convince yourself you made the right lynch when you get endgamed in 5 hours? I don't see why else you would have such a confirmation bias. All this crazy shit had to align perfectly but for some reason there can't be a 2 shot vig that simply hit koshi both nights, lmao.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:18 GMT
#4031
On September 26 2013 02:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Question for rayn regarding 1 shot vs 2 shot vig

How would I know to roleblock koshi to kill him in 1 shot btw? this is actually pretty important. If you can explain this ill be surprised.

rofl. Anyone who didn't get that Koshi is a possible veteran from his reaction to Grack's fakeclaim is an idiot. At least BH is not an idiot and he was alive on D2.


so as scum I decided to waste 2 power roles on a simple reaction from a player that is known to be tricky. This coming from a person that fakeclaims all the time.

HMM WHY AM I NOT BUYING THIS LOL.

as expected you have no way of answering this question, you're either complete shit or scum, pick one

Explain wasting 2 power roles?


you are implying at this point that I as scum used both my roleblocker and vig shot on koshi without having any way to know that he is veteran in the first place...

I just explained why it is impossible for a scumteam with BH in it to not know Koshi is a veteran. Koshi was never to get lynched. If you want to kill him, you HAVE TO roleblock and shoot him.


You are associating being smart with taking an obvious claim at face value. Who do you know that's a good player that would see some one say "lol im veteran" in thread and actually think they are veteran? This is just so bad. Wasting a roleblock on somebody you are going to kill is asinine, I would have never agreed to that.

rofl, this post is so wrong.
First of all, Koshi did never claim veteran. Smart people saw that he is a veteran (BH absolutely). Second. You can't lynch Koshi, not in this game. He was too town. If you want to kill Koshi you need to roleblock and hit him. It's simple.


rofl, this post is so wrong. You just said it was obvious that he was a veteran, yet he never claimed it. Whats the difference? If he is implying he is a veteran than who would actually think he is a veteran? why are you so dumb my god.

Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Question for rayn regarding 1 shot vs 2 shot vig

How would I know to roleblock koshi to kill him in 1 shot btw? this is actually pretty important. If you can explain this ill be surprised.

rofl. Anyone who didn't get that Koshi is a possible veteran from his reaction to Grack's fakeclaim is an idiot. At least BH is not an idiot and he was alive on D2.


so as scum I decided to waste 2 power roles on a simple reaction from a player that is known to be tricky. This coming from a person that fakeclaims all the time.

HMM WHY AM I NOT BUYING THIS LOL.

as expected you have no way of answering this question, you're either complete shit or scum, pick one

Explain wasting 2 power roles?


you are implying at this point that I as scum used both my roleblocker and vig shot on koshi without having any way to know that he is veteran in the first place...

Stop it already scum.


what exactly are you bolding? the reasons why you are an idiot?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:19 GMT
#4032
On September 26 2013 02:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The fact that you are unable to understand the logic in the first place makes you scum. You are better than this.


im unable to comprehend why you are so bad at this game, that's about it.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:26 GMT
#4034
On September 26 2013 02:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
The fact that you are unable to understand the logic in the first place makes you scum. You are better than this.


im unable to comprehend why you are so bad at this game, that's about it.

Well convince me why Oats is scum. I don't believe Grack is mafia.


First of all this statement doesn't make sense, If you are going to unvote they both have to be scum.

I don't know what you want me to say about him, all he did this game was drop a vote on OP randomly and peace out, riding his towncred for this whole game pretty much. He's been passive for the most part and hasn't done anything that should make you think he is town.

Grack unvoted OP last second probably realizing that they couldn't afford to have both their votes on him when it became a real possibility for him to be lynched. Oats wasn't there so grack took it upon himself to save OP. If you still support your confirmation bias theory then grack made that fakeclaim to lure out koshi as veteran to gauge his reaction to see if there night one shot was a doctor save or veteran.

i dont have much else to say to you, either you believe me or not, its w/e.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:31 GMT
#4039
On September 26 2013 02:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Well Oats dropped a vote on mafia and fucked off.
You dropped a vote on townie and fucked off.

That's my problem in you vs Oats.. Both of you have done nothing that make me think you are town after D1..


how is that alignment indicative? again, sicilian mafia, me and sloosh. If you have an easy opportunity to bus scum then you do it. it's an easy way to win since town never considers it. If it actually made oats so town why was he never shot?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:33 GMT
#4045
and yes the disappearance of pandain is pretty concerning. on the slim chance its him/rayn it's like he is just lurking so rayn can take all the arguments so he doesn't mess up or something. pretty stupid thathes just lurking on lylo.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:36 GMT
#4048
On September 26 2013 02:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I'm starting to warm up to Oats lynch just because of pure stupidity.


but then we are in the same situation tomorrow where you think it's me over grack. so it actually changes nothing. I need to covince you that grack is scum a lot more then oats.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:40 GMT
#4053
it's not like you are any better rayn, you believe in that stupid roleblock conspiracy theory yet can't account for the fact of a simple 2 shot vig.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:41 GMT
#4055
look at les mis mafia for a setup similar to this with a 2 shot vig, i don't know why you are tunneling so hard. its dumb.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 17:48 GMT
#4059
On September 26 2013 02:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Vayne you are right. That is indeed pretty similar, even more scum sided.


that is why im not sure why you are resisting that solution when you know you are a doctor if you are telling the truth, which is making me annoyed at you. an additional blue role should make this option much more viable but instead you are shutting it down.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft457
ViBE115
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13836
firebathero 113
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
febbydoto92
League of Legends
Doublelift4652
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5215
Other Games
summit1g8584
FrodaN2422
JimRising 451
KnowMe211
ArmadaUGS109
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1169
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream104
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• musti20045 30
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 18m
INu's Battles
12h 18m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 18m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 18m
Replay Cast
23h 18m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.