• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:07
CEST 04:07
KST 11:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9180 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 15:05 GMT
#3928
unless you are trying to figure out the game? and now I find myself in a place where it actually matters. If roleblocking does nothing to koshi then I can't be framed, but since he can it now looks like it is possible for me to be mafia based on the roleblock, and scum knew since then they know there is no SK this whole time.

and yes I don't see why 3 of the 4 main characters would be in the game and the 4th is randomly just a fakeclaim for scum. All the fakeclaims so far have just been random stuff ive barely heard of.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 15:14 GMT
#3930
idk dude, it's not only that. the heuristic also stays true since I was wrong about the framer. +doctor = +mafia power role it just wasn't a framer like I thought since the kills make no sense from a scum standpoint so I didnt even think of vig. from my POV shots were WOS/koshi then SNB/koshi and I was roleblocked because I faked being a vig earlier in the game apparently. didn't know if anyone actually looked at it but apparently they did.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 15:21 GMT
#3932
haha if you think this game is on me you are insane, rayn didnt tunnel you this entire game. and you're right I dont care at this point. nothing is going to change his mind so I lost, you win grats
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 18:42 GMT
#3937
well looks like gg at this point, regardless if its rayn/pandain or grack/oats they both still retain a vote meaning town can't win. GGWP see you at endgame
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 19:33 GMT
#3940
grack isn't going to vote his scum buddy so yea you need to convince rayn at this point ive already tried
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 20:45 GMT
#3942
Vanillia Townie (Feizhi) - You are Feizhi, a girl from the town of Xian, who has trained not only in Kung Fu under your father Master Feh but also in the powers of psynergy and prophecy by Master Hama from the Lama Temple. When your friend Hsu was trapped beneath a landslide at Alpine Crossing, it was Isaac's group, who helped you rescue your friend. For that you are immensely grateful and coupled together with Isaac being a really good looking fellow you have decided to help him in any way you can. While you may be skilled, you are still a far cry from being on the level of a fully trained adept. You are a Protector of Weyard and have no powers besides your vote. Hunt down all threats to Weyard!

i was a loli this whole game and rayn abused me, confirmed pedo

won't be here for deadline so ill talk to you guys at endgame later
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 20:56 GMT
#3944
thats actually wrong rayn since im VT, but you will look stupid enough after the flip.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 20:57 GMT
#3945
if you actually think I would send in a roleblock on koshi and see him die then ask mods if RB'ing veteran kills him in 1 shot then you are an idiot! nuff said
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 04:18 GMT
#3950
not sure when the next deadline is, I just assumed the game was over
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 04:26 GMT
#3953
On September 25 2013 13:24 Pandain wrote:
Alright here, let's assume for our purposes that town hasn't lost.
I will say why Oats is scum.

Grack is clearly not, by the way, because he is trying to get us to post, when he could have just lurked into victory if scum.


if you don't think grack is scum then why does it matter? you have already concluded that me and oats are the last two scum lol.

I've said my piece and if I could shorten the deadline I would, I just wanna see the endgame post at this point. really doubt its you/rayn but well played if it is
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 04:32 GMT
#3955
On September 25 2013 13:29 Pandain wrote:
Because nothing is certain, and I want to start with what I'm more confident in.

I would ask all town members to follow me, as assuming its 3 versus 2, we need to unite. And I am indeed town.


if you are town then rayn is town by proxy, we've figured out the game at this point besides the fact that rayn thinks there is a 1 shot vig and the roleblock incriminates me, as if I would be stupid enough to roleblock a vet and then ask if roleblocking a vet kills them in 1 hit right after I did it. I'm having trouble coming up with a scenario in where he isn't right though so I'm not sure what happened.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 04:38 GMT
#3958
yo dude, we figured out after tonight there is no serial killer, meaning the extra shots come from a mafia vig. There is no framer as we already know there is a roleblocker. You and rayn are the same alignment unless debears pulled a layabout (look up sicilian if you are unsure what i mean lol) and misread his cop reports.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 15:46 GMT
#3975
On September 26 2013 00:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 00:27 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 25 2013 23:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 25 2013 06:09 Grackaroni wrote:
@Rayn: Also talk me through your thought process during the end of the day when Debears claimed Parity cop and the last second vote switch.

What are you talking about?
I wanted to lynch Oats or Vayne. Idiots forced me to vote for kush.

How did they force you? You had the option between two people you considered confirmed town and for some reason had to take the one unconnected to you to save Pandain. Losing Pandain shouldn't have been such a big deal that you just sacrifice Kushm4sta and vote him over staying firm and aiming for scum.

Why did you jump on the sn0 Man wagon? The reasoning makes sense for me but it shouldn't have been such an easy decision for others. Sn0 Man easily could have been VT with me scum/SK

lol. For me Pandain was and is confirmed town because i do not buy the framer bullshit. As i said back then, should i have voted for confirmed town instead of unconfirmed town?

I voted for Sno_man because i thought he had a bigger chance of flipping SK than you. Your vet fakeclaim and defence on debears made no sense from SK perspective because you would have no reason to stick your neck out and defend town!debears OR scum!debears.

You are asking stupid questions. And that makes me think you are mafia. All the answers for those questions are in thread.


if you think he's mafia then why not vote for him? I'm town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:26 GMT
#3985
yet you seem to not care at all that we are about to lose. grack is obviously scum for a multitude of reasons and for some reason you are really bad at reading oats. gave him a free ride for having his vote on a partner day 1 ^^ similar to what I did with sloosh in sicilian.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:34 GMT
#3991
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:35 GMT
#3993
you have still yet to address why I would ask that mod question after already knowing the answer according to you, you've dodged it like 3 times now
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:36 GMT
#3995
On September 26 2013 01:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.

I don't think people said that. At least i didn't, nor did Pandain (who are btw town -- me and him)


LOL you have terrible memory. Day 1 pandain called me the most town in the thread hahaha. god you are bad.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:40 GMT
#4000
On September 26 2013 01:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 01:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And Vayne, by your contributions you look the scummiest of all.
If you are town you should probably try start actually saying something from the beginning of the game. You were completely useless before D3 and that's fishy as hell.


that's pretty incorrect but I digress, you have no intention of winning this game. People said I looked the most town out of anyone day 1 and day 2 everyone just wanted to vote for what I thought was an actual survivor so there wasn't discussion that day anyway. How is a 2 shot vig not possible? if you are truly a doctor then it's very possible.

I don't think people said that. At least i didn't, nor did Pandain (who are btw town -- me and him)


LOL you have terrible memory. Day 1 pandain called me the most town in the thread hahaha. god you are bad.

AFTER day 1.


I said day 1, why are you correcting me moron?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:42 GMT
#4001
On September 13 2013 15:41 Pandain wrote:
Hi everyone; first of all I'm glad that people have started to consolidate their posts and begin to respectfully debate.

Raynpelikoneet, I am interested in how you came to the conclusion that SnB is scum, and while I'm sure you can make an argument through looking at his posts and responding in analysis, I don't think that the end result actually lends himself to him being scum; at least not the way that you say.

You say he fucked off, yet he could easily be AFK or simply have ignored you. Which is fine, especially if he's trying to be playing like the greats, in where you ignore people all the time because they're making flawed and ultimately inconsequential points. Basically, not worthy of your accusation.

You also say he didn't contribute shit, yet I think in the posts he has made he has made more thoughtful points than even you perhaps, quote;
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 03:18 strongandbig wrote:

Here's the thing with Ryan. He argues and gets in people's faces and posts a million times as either alignment. The biggest difference is when he's scum he argues about things that don't matter and don't move the town forward, but when he's town he actually pushes on points that are important. Just compare his scum filter from game of thrones and compare that to his town filter from aperture 2, the difference is obvious.

My first reaction is "this is scum Ryan". He's arguing a lot about old partners questions from early in the game but he's finding quibbles and there's no way what koshi thinks of those questions is remotely worth the amount of text Ryan puts in. Ditto for the arguing about whether grack could really have changed his mind for the reasons he said.

I'm not sure about rayne though. For me it's always hard to figure him out for sure because of how constantly interactive he is even as scum.



He took a stance on my analysis of him and said it was bad, despite the fact I proffered that it meant it struck me as town. So even trying to challenge that is a small advance for him.

He also said this:
Show nested quote +
Anyway I have a problem set due tmo so I'm probably not gonna be voting until tomorrow morning.

Maybe that's why he's ignoring you/ seems hit and run?

To me there are some slight questionable things, but really there are questionable things in almost every post anyone makes, if you look hard enough. I think your reasons are flawed and he should be given more time.

Original Panther

I also think Original Panther is more suspicious than before, due to the fact he's so bent on lynching kush.
I might be more interested, however, if I didn't already objectively think lynching Kush is the right move. OP is suspicious in me in that he's not actually advocating anyone to be lynched, which is questionable to me given all his analysis that he did; he actually offers no strong opinions.
I also slightly agree that he might be trying to simply appear like a contributing town while in reality he doesn't push for anything or make use of his analysis; however I think it would be more beneficial to pressure him now, and make him give opinions.
Finally, there is suspicious and then there is worthy to be lynched day one.

Actually it's interesting why the SnB lynch took off.
I also want to draw attention to Koshi for pretty suspicious behavior.
+ Show Spoiler +
Immediately after SnB's last two posts, Koshi posted this.
On September 13 2013 03:26 Koshi wrote:
SnB dropping some knowledge.
/signed for truth



On September 13 2013 06:58 Koshi wrote:

Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 06:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
what's good in what SnB said about me?

There is truth in what he says. But the problem is it might not really apply to this game. He says a lot of things that sounds smart/correct but meh.

On September 13 2013 06:49 Koshi wrote:
I want to lynch Pandain, Goodkarma or SnB.


On September 13 2013 07:07 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 13 2013 03:18 strongandbig wrote:

Here's the thing with Ryan. He argues and gets in people's faces and posts a million times as either alignment. The biggest difference is when he's scum he argues about things that don't matter and don't move the town forward, but when he's town he actually pushes on points that are important. Just compare his scum filter from game of thrones and compare that to his town filter from aperture 2, the difference is obvious.

My first reaction is "this is scum Ryan". He's arguing a lot about old partners questions from early in the game but he's finding quibbles and there's no way what koshi thinks of those questions is remotely worth the amount of text Ryan puts in. Ditto for the arguing about whether grack could really have changed his mind for the reasons he said.

I'm not sure about rayne though. For me it's always hard to figure him out for sure because of how constantly interactive he is even as scum.

You say that this is incorrect?
If I read this I nod my head and think "yeah this is true". But in the end he doesn't commit to shit. I also have a problem that he uses the example about you grilling me about OP for 2 hours, which was pretty tedious indeed, but then twists this conversation between us to make everything else he says about you true or at least have more value.

tldr: I feel like SnB is being sneaky.


Pretty interesting, shows to me he's not actually trying to investigate and instead he just makes opinions. Also don't understand how he objectively changed, I don't think it's sneaky at all, and I think this is bad contrived reasoning.


I will later post on why kushm4sta should be lynched.


here's an interesting post I found when looking through his filter though. one of his first big posts in the game. Only addresses OP and rayn. Pretty strange.

The problem I have is that putting in 3 of the main characters of golden sun and having the 4th being a fake claim verges on the edge of bastardizing the game. it's hard to believe.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 25 2013 16:45 GMT
#4003
Question for rayn regarding 1 shot vs 2 shot vig

How would I know to roleblock koshi to kill him in 1 shot btw? this is actually pretty important. If you can explain this ill be surprised.
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 125
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 295
NaDa 34
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm236
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9883
JimRising 689
ViBE146
WinterStarcraft98
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS62
Trikslyr41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1388
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta56
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 53m
INu's Battles
9h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 53m
Replay Cast
20h 53m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.