• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:25
CEST 17:25
KST 00:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10051 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 22 2013 00:00 GMT
#3773
new info = new reads

sue me kiddo.

If people would actually vote for you I would lynch you in a heartbeat, but I already tried yesterday and no dice.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 22 2013 00:20 GMT
#3775
+ doctor = + framer The odds are fine.

I guess you ignored the last line because that plays into not voting for you as well. If you think im just going to leave my vote uselessly at this point you are sadly mistaken.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 22 2013 16:41 GMT
#3806
sn0 man where art thou, plz come and save this game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 22 2013 17:26 GMT
#3814
it should be obvious that rayn is lying when he expects us to believe there is doctor/cop/vet/mason but scum team only has godfather/rb/goon in this setup. such a joke...
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 22 2013 17:28 GMT
#3815
if oats isn't gonna switch then guess we are going after the SK but i already explained why we need to get rid of a scum first but oats won't listen either -_-

##unvote

##vote:rayn
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 22 2013 17:30 GMT
#3817
On September 23 2013 02:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 02:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
it should be obvious that rayn is lying when he expects us to believe there is doctor/cop/vet/mason but scum team only has godfather/rb/goon in this setup. such a joke...

Yeah and Oats is trying to sell people that there is no doctor BUT there is a framer. *ding ding*
And you are doing the same thing here. :D


no i was voting pandain because there is the possibility of a doctor/framer added to the game. But you refuse to read the game so that's why I dont bother talking to you anymore
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 22 2013 17:38 GMT
#3819
no more inconceivable then you having me believe that there is 4 town power roles and mafia only has 2.

That would be bastard as shit dude. If you start making sense at any point then I could humor the option of oats/grack scum team and sn0_man being SK.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 22 2013 17:39 GMT
#3820
sn0_man being afk this long seems like a decent sign though, he might have just given up after looking that its impossible for him not to be lynched
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 22 2013 17:59 GMT
#3822
a 1/14 chance makes a role useless but somehow a framer hitting one of you or pandain is asinine/stupid/etc

Survivor/SK usually balance each other out since one tends to play for the winning side and the other plays for the losing side.

That leaves us with 4 blue PRs vs 2 scum PRs. No game that I know of has ever had that. If you are truly the doctor, then you would discuss the options more of a framer, but you aren't.

that's why I don't believe you, in a nutshell. If I'm wrong then so be it, but it logically doesn't make sense to me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 22 2013 18:15 GMT
#3824
On September 23 2013 03:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 02:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
a 1/14 chance makes a role useless but somehow a framer hitting one of you or pandain is asinine/stupid/etc

Survivor/SK usually balance each other out since one tends to play for the winning side and the other plays for the losing side.

That leaves us with 4 blue PRs vs 2 scum PRs. No game that I know of has ever had that. If you are truly the doctor, then you would discuss the options more of a framer, but you aren't.

that's why I don't believe you, in a nutshell. If I'm wrong then so be it, but it logically doesn't make sense to me.

My problem is that when i believeably lay out a succesful doctor save (unless both scum and SK hit Umasi), my scumreads instantly go "fuck, there must be a framer! Pandain still 100% scum kthxbye" without thinking any other possibilities.

That's what you/Oats have been doing this phase. That, or calling me SK and therefore Pandain scum.
For you, why is it impossible that Oats/Grack/Sno is 2 scum + SK? Why is the framer ONLY solution to what has happened (assuming i am doctor)?


Because frankly, I am tunneling since pandain is lurking and you aren't making sense to me. I did outline all the scenarios and pandain seems like the safest bet to me as I explained. I don't enjoy that you are ignoring that.

I can admit I am somewhat tunneling but I definitely have reason to. You have made this game impossible for me whether you are town or scum by calling me scum the entire game.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 22 2013 18:31 GMT
#3826
I never called debears claim fake >> I have said it was real the entire game! Lying is bad!

I analysed the votes, I have quoted the post multiple times, lying is bad!

why are all your reasons that im scum based on lies?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 22 2013 22:39 GMT
#3838
we killed the tree dude, best character in the game. all hope is lost
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 23 2013 15:15 GMT
#3847
nah oats im not scum, ive been saying for a while now that pandain/grack are the last 2 scum. its pretty obvious to me but i gave up at this point since i have no credit apparently
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 23 2013 15:40 GMT
#3849
thats just a minor point but yea. In a bigger game I wouldnt see it as a big deal, but when they only have 3 scum of course they are going to panic to save their godfather and make mistakes. I wrote a bunch of other stuff too but too lazy to put it all down again since we lost anyway.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 23 2013 20:43 GMT
#3867
i actually have another theory but I need to see the night actiions. pretty sure rayn is town though. I realized that all 4 main characters were used in the game, which makes sense if you have played. so 4 blue roles actually fits the flavor and stuff.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 23 2013 21:16 GMT
#3878
after all this he still thinks im scum oh my god

if the scum scrubs were paying attention then they saw that rayn pretty much has to be doctor. Accidentally posted the video game flavor stuff before resolution which might have been a mistake.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 23 2013 23:59 GMT
#3884
here we go again. rayn can you explain why you say me and grack are both scum but choose to vote me after I stated that I "know you are town?" this gives you a way to drop a vote on me without me being able to vote you back, essentially locking me into an unwinnable situation when you vote with scum.

Vote grack with me to prove you are town.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 00:23 GMT
#3887
On September 24 2013 09:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 08:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
here we go again. rayn can you explain why you say me and grack are both scum but choose to vote me after I stated that I "know you are town?" this gives you a way to drop a vote on me without me being able to vote you back, essentially locking me into an unwinnable situation when you vote with scum.

Vote grack with me to prove you are town.

Because the only way town can win is if there is no SK. If there is no SK, it means you are lying about N2 roleblock and you roleblocked Koshi instead and hit WoS on N1.

TLDR; If there is no SK, you HAVE to be mafia. If there is SK, town lost already. Therefore everyone who is town should vote for you.


That doesn't make any sense considering I am town, so you probably overlooked something. I agree with you that there is no SK (confirmed by the fact that you were roleblocked/doctor is real by setup deduction) but disagree that this makes me mafia. Why do I have to be lying about the roleblock? I have no reason to do so.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 00:25 GMT
#3888
to clarify, it is clear that rayn/pandain are town at this point, oats/grack last two scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 24 2013 14:49 GMT
#3925
rayn , why would I ask the mod question about the vet roleblock thing if I was scum and just did that the night before? i would already know the answer. I don't get why you think I have to be scum. I know you are town unless he is seriously messing with us through the characters but i dont believe that to be the case
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem229
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 229
Railgan 87
IndyStarCraft 80
trigger 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54628
Shuttle 7737
BeSt 677
Horang2 484
actioN 299
Larva 255
Sexy 170
ggaemo 146
Soma 141
Mind 111
[ Show more ]
Last 111
Zeus 80
hero 56
Hyun 55
Killer 52
Aegong 50
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 28
PianO 21
Rock 18
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4933
qojqva2860
Dendi1455
420jenkins452
Fuzer 129
Counter-Strike
fl0m3632
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1167
Liquid`Hasu742
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1156
B2W.Neo915
Beastyqt668
Mlord478
byalli399
ArmadaUGS215
Livibee213
Hui .189
KnowMe113
QueenE84
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 30
Chillindude19
FrodaN15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick798
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hinosc 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 63
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3132
League of Legends
• Nemesis2960
Other Games
• WagamamaTV209
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 35m
Replay Cast
7h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.