• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:25
CEST 18:25
KST 01:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9673 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 22:00 GMT
#3514
On September 20 2013 06:58 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2013 06:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:55 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
rayne is so desperate to kill me since I can't be SK lol.

he is confirmed SK, finally this game is solved. KILL PANDAIN, WE LOSE IF KUSH IS LYNCHED I JUST REALIZED


this is terrible, terrible reasoning considering panda and raynp both look town


terrible reasoning from your perspective, if you can provide insight on why pandain did a 180 on his read when I started to become more suspected ( scum play) and why rayn is looking extremely desperate this lynch then im all ears. Grack switched vote out of OP as soon as wagon picked up steam. I don't see where you think im wrong here


Idk how you can think kush's reaction to my claim (giving up) is indicative of town play and not scum play


probably because kush is playing well and is getting lynched for it too? I would be pretty annoyed too if I was lynched in his circumstance. Im also pretty sure i have this game solved at this point
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 22:14 GMT
#3520
well gg grack/panda and rayn, please shoot eachother ty
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 22:19 GMT
#3524
On September 20 2013 07:17 Umasi wrote:
if both shots go through on town, it becomes 3v2v1 right?


yea, we still have a slight chance to win. have to hope they distrust each other.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 16:33 GMT
#3617
On September 21 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?


you know that nobody was going to switch their vote and I would get massive town credit so that's not a bad idea. Doesn't matter since I'm not scum anyway. The only reason you can't see that is because you are the SK. I have proven everything you have thrown at me this game to be a lie, until you actually want to start playing the game you are dead to me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 16:43 GMT
#3619
On September 21 2013 01:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?


you know that nobody was going to switch their vote and I would get massive town credit so that's not a bad idea. Doesn't matter since I'm not scum anyway. The only reason you can't see that is because you are the SK. I have proven everything you have thrown at me this game to be a lie, until you actually want to start playing the game you are dead to me.

And that brings us back to the fact:
I must be SK if debears is telling the truth. Why would i as SK lynch kush over Pandain?


Killing pandain confirms you as anti-town, unless there is a framer/miller or whatever in this game but then this setup would be getting pretty bastard tier so I doubt it.

The whole "Why would I kill panadin over kush if im anti-town!1! lolz!1 is purely WIFOM. I expect a better argument then that from you!
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 16:50 GMT
#3625
The WIFOM talk is too much for me, anyways

rayn if you and pandain are town as you say, why are you so hellbent on the idea that I'm scum? I have refuted all your arguments and played your little games with you but nothing matters apparently. I still have not seen pandain's reason for his 180 read on me when i started gathering suspicion and why you continue to cling on to me this entire game as a mislynch opportunity, its absurd
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 16:56 GMT
#3628
On September 21 2013 01:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:43 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
,Im confused at why are you defending yourself by reasons like, " HOW DO I WIN"???
What???

I dont see what convinced you that Im the scum rather than sno or grack or whatever.

Because Snoman is not scum. That leaves only you and Grack, and i think Grack is town.
What makes me SK?

ah ok.
Well, over d1 and d2, at the end, your vote has been on EVERYONE.
Like literally everyone in the game at one point in time.

Also I think everyone else other than You/VA/Pandain is town, and you have mentioned earlier that you bussing BH is stupid. I agree.

So yeah. You SK. The game is over. I like how you revert to shouting OATS IS ANTI TOWN GUYS FOR NO FUCKING REASON EVEN THOUGH I CALLED HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 TOWNIES IN D2.
haha.
Im gonna sleep, will be back in like 20 hours or so.
Expect to see rayn either RB or dead and only 1 nk.



So Vayne is scum and hard bussed his scumbuddy Pandain over voting for kush?


you know that nobody was going to switch their vote and I would get massive town credit so that's not a bad idea. Doesn't matter since I'm not scum anyway. The only reason you can't see that is because you are the SK. I have proven everything you have thrown at me this game to be a lie, until you actually want to start playing the game you are dead to me.

And that brings us back to the fact:
I must be SK if debears is telling the truth. Why would i as SK lynch kush over Pandain?


Killing pandain confirms you as anti-town, unless there is a framer/miller or whatever in this game but then this setup would be getting pretty bastard tier so I doubt it.

The whole "Why would I kill panadin over kush if im anti-town!1! lolz!1 is purely WIFOM. I expect a better argument then that from you!

Actually Vayne, i would expect more of an analysis from you. Remember you are the "night kill analyzer" as you have graded yourself, remember?

"I do nothing and look at the night kills and work from there". Where is these analysis now? Tell me, what is my game plan as SK? Why can't anyone else be SK? Why do you want to find the SK and not mafia?


are you really quoting something from my newbie games/early games here ^^? oh my god LoL

Your gameplan as SK is to get me mislynched at this point I presume, Nobody else can be SK in my mind because I have the game figured out. The grack/pandain associations and what they have done this game are too good to pass up they are both scum. By proxy, debears checks makes you SK. I have found both actually so that is incorrect. I actually wanted to lynch scum yesterday since they are more dangerous but nobody else felt the need to.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 16:57 GMT
#3629
On September 21 2013 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:50 VayneAuthority wrote:
The WIFOM talk is too much for me, anyways

rayn if you and pandain are town as you say, why are you so hellbent on the idea that I'm scum? I have refuted all your arguments and played your little games with you but nothing matters apparently. I still have not seen pandain's reason for his 180 read on me when i started gathering suspicion and why you continue to cling on to me this entire game as a mislynch opportunity, its absurd

I am town, i think debears is telling the truth about his claim (apparently you think so too). Therefore i KNOW Pandain is town. I believe Umasi is town.

That leaves me 4 people. Sno can't be scum. I find it hard to believe Grack is scum. Do you get the idea?
Why are you and Oats so simple-minded in saying "noone else than rayn can be the SK"? Like, is there not another possibility?

Fine, call me SK, but then tell me reasons for it! I gave reasons why voting kush over Pandain was dumb if i was SK. Prove me wrong you fuckers!


Could you give your reasoning for sn0 not being scum? I don't see it either since he agrees with me but you need to give something more then that to have a real discussion about this game
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 17:02 GMT
#3632
On September 21 2013 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:50 VayneAuthority wrote:
The WIFOM talk is too much for me, anyways

rayn if you and pandain are town as you say, why are you so hellbent on the idea that I'm scum? I have refuted all your arguments and played your little games with you but nothing matters apparently. I still have not seen pandain's reason for his 180 read on me when i started gathering suspicion and why you continue to cling on to me this entire game as a mislynch opportunity, its absurd

I am town, i think debears is telling the truth about his claim (apparently you think so too). Therefore i KNOW Pandain is town. I believe Umasi is town.

That leaves me 4 people. Sno can't be scum. I find it hard to believe Grack is scum. Do you get the idea?
Why are you and Oats so simple-minded in saying "noone else than rayn can be the SK"? Like, is there not another possibility?

Fine, call me SK, but then tell me reasons for it! I gave reasons why voting kush over Pandain was dumb if i was SK. Prove me wrong you fuckers!


Could you give your reasoning for sn0 not being scum? I don't see it either since he agrees with me but you need to give something more then that to have a real discussion about this game

His post where he calls BlazingHand a possible role in this game.
Do you think he would do that as scum knowing BH is his scumbuddy?


Why would he smurf if he wanted to be known? He could have not told his team about his identity. I feel like you pick really...cant say it....reasons for thinking people are town or scum and you don't THINK!
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 17:05 GMT
#3634
On September 21 2013 02:03 Sn0_Man wrote:
Thats a pretty terrible reason tbh.

However I'm town so somehow its accurate or something? I think the "hard-defending free-mislynch kush" is probably a better giveaway.


yea and that's why I don't think he's town this game. He keeps trolling me all game with these awful cases on me and gives bad reasons for why he thinks people are town. he is probably just laughing this whole game since he knows with his rep he would never win as SK anyway.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 17:06 GMT
#3637
On September 21 2013 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 02:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:57 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:50 VayneAuthority wrote:
The WIFOM talk is too much for me, anyways

rayn if you and pandain are town as you say, why are you so hellbent on the idea that I'm scum? I have refuted all your arguments and played your little games with you but nothing matters apparently. I still have not seen pandain's reason for his 180 read on me when i started gathering suspicion and why you continue to cling on to me this entire game as a mislynch opportunity, its absurd

I am town, i think debears is telling the truth about his claim (apparently you think so too). Therefore i KNOW Pandain is town. I believe Umasi is town.

That leaves me 4 people. Sno can't be scum. I find it hard to believe Grack is scum. Do you get the idea?
Why are you and Oats so simple-minded in saying "noone else than rayn can be the SK"? Like, is there not another possibility?

Fine, call me SK, but then tell me reasons for it! I gave reasons why voting kush over Pandain was dumb if i was SK. Prove me wrong you fuckers!


Could you give your reasoning for sn0 not being scum? I don't see it either since he agrees with me but you need to give something more then that to have a real discussion about this game

His post where he calls BlazingHand a possible role in this game.
Do you think he would do that as scum knowing BH is his scumbuddy?


Why would he smurf if he wanted to be known? He could have not told his team about his identity. I feel like you pick really...cant say it....reasons for thinking people are town or scum and you don't THINK!

Really Vayne, REALLY? You think smurfs fuck off their mafia team by not telling who they are? ROFL!


could you explain the benefits of a mafia team knowing some one is BH instead of just smurf?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 17:10 GMT
#3641
wow that really helps, ad hominem attacks

glad you are so pro-town . whatever im really done with you this game, probably wont be signing up for any mini games you are in in the future
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 17:19 GMT
#3647
here comes the 0 reasoning posts again where I magically somehow have to be in every scumteam huu3hu3uh3u3 im afk
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 20:11 GMT
#3659
On September 21 2013 02:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Prove i am SK Vayne. Go!


I can't prove you are SK unless I was somehow cheating. With the knowledge I am given, it seems likely though. otherwise you would not be tunneling me saying I automatically have to be in every scumteam.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 21:29 GMT
#3667
claim doesnt make much sense since I specifically asked if there was any blues yesterday when debears claimed and nobody spoke up, so yea...don't really trust this. At any rate one of rayn or debears is scum.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 21:37 GMT
#3669
On September 21 2013 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 06:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
claim doesnt make much sense since I specifically asked if there was any blues yesterday when debears claimed and nobody spoke up, so yea...don't really trust this. At any rate one of rayn or debears is scum.

Yeah you asking that was bullshit. What was the point of claiming?


so we could lynch debears? if you are actually the doctor then he is obv scum. we could have won the game if you claimed wtf...
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 21:39 GMT
#3671
I don't see how it's funny unless you are anti-town, scum claiming?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 22:25 GMT
#3679
why would scum hit debears and roleblock him too? at least make sense if you're going to be a moron. This changes the game quite a bit, ill write up in a bit whats different now.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 22:41 GMT
#3681
Alright so scenario one:

Scum and SK both shoot umasi, doesn't really tell us anything.

scenario two: We accept that both debears and rayn's role claims are legit. With 4 blue roles, it is now much more likely that scum is in posession of a framer. What this would mean is that rayn was framed at some point if he is in fact the doctor, making pandain confirmed scum.

scenario three: (Most likely imo) Either our parity cop or doctor is fake. The bread crumb is terrible and the timing of the claim makes no sense given that he could have saved town yesterday if he claimed.

scenario four: SK just hit debears and rayn saved him, scum roleblocked debears and shot umasi. which would clear debears/rayn and that brings us back to scenario two.

So even though I am personally biased against scenario 3, there is a pretty solid chance scenario 2 or 4 happened
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 20 2013 22:45 GMT
#3682
if anyone can add or think of something I missed that would be great
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem389
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 389
IndyStarCraft 177
Railgan 76
BRAT_OK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55302
Shuttle 3049
Horang2 495
BeSt 422
Larva 376
ggaemo 227
Soma 179
Mind 154
Dewaltoss 105
Last 89
[ Show more ]
Sexy 87
hero 77
Zeus 73
Killer 46
Hyun 46
Sea.KH 45
ToSsGirL 33
Aegong 31
Bale 27
NaDa 22
PianO 22
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5514
qojqva2931
Dendi1549
420jenkins439
Fuzer 139
Counter-Strike
fl0m3811
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1345
Khaldor1298
Liquid`Hasu1114
MindelVK19
Other Games
singsing1725
FrodaN1515
B2W.Neo1058
byalli953
Beastyqt738
Mlord509
ArmadaUGS194
Hui .177
KnowMe137
QueenE91
Mew2King62
CosmosSc2 28
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick912
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4033
League of Legends
• Nemesis2820
Other Games
• Shiphtur227
• WagamamaTV219
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 36m
Replay Cast
6h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 36m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.