• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:24
CEST 18:24
KST 01:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9713 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 18:29 GMT
#3279
im not surprised though, seems like were at the point in the game where people just spam caps and write lies to try and get last second majority. Maybe rayn is the SK after all, because he's really trying to remove one of the last players actually trying to play here.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 18:49 GMT
#3283
why me or pandain? that makes no sense considering they are only a team if grack is scum.

as for your previous post I dont understand why you think just saying "oh yea dude is town, I can agree with him now" is not a ninja vote switch. how do you just all of a sudden gain a town read in the last moments of voting and it convienently goes from a scum lynch to non-scum lynch?

Agree to disagree on your 2nd point, im not going to argue over opinions with you. it's analysis to me.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 18:50 GMT
#3285
and yes too many ninja votes. Oats comes in and says grack is scum with me, then realizes rayn is on me and instead votes for me and gives bullshit reasons to vote for me so he is in line with current town leader. what kind of bs is that?
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 19:05 GMT
#3299
On September 20 2013 04:02 raynpelikoneet wrote:
At least everyone not voting is town. Time to start making cases scum.
I am waiting.


I have said pretty much all I need to say, I don't like repeating myself. Last 2 or 3 pages of my filter tell the story of what I think today.

If you still go ahead and lynch me, it's on you and I expect you guys to win the game without me or ill be pissed.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 19:20 GMT
#3313
why would debears come out of nowhere and make a case on sn0_man who he knows no one will ever sheep if he's scum? I guess too stupid to be scum WIFOM but i'd be much more inclined to kill grack/pandain. I will only vote pandain to save myself though since my case relies on grack being scum first.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 19:27 GMT
#3316
I wish I was anti-town id be having a field day in this game, nothing makes sense right now. there's only a few anti-town but everyone coming in with these ninja votes and last second cases and shit is driving me insane
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:07 GMT
#3365
I see no reason to not believe the claim, vet/mason/parity cop is more than reasonable. If there are any other blues in this game, speak up now. this is important.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:11 GMT
#3375
On September 20 2013 06:09 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2013 06:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
I see no reason to not believe the claim, vet/mason/parity cop is more than reasonable. If there are any other blues in this game, speak up now. this is important.


No that's dumb unless almost lynched


if there's 4 blue roles in a 15 man game ill eat my own dick, it would confirm papa_smurf as scum using a fake claim to save himself.

I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:14 GMT
#3385
On September 20 2013 06:12 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2013 06:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:09 Pandain wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
I see no reason to not believe the claim, vet/mason/parity cop is more than reasonable. If there are any other blues in this game, speak up now. this is important.


No that's dumb unless almost lynched


if there's 4 blue roles in a 15 man game ill eat my own dick, it would confirm papa_smurf as scum using a fake claim to save himself.



There's a sk, a survivor, a rb, a gf.

That's 4 anti-town roles. there's an additional mafia member, so that's 5 anti-town. 4 blues makes sense


we never confirmed that the roleblock is scum sided, in fact they would have no reason to roleblock me. only a town RB would have rb'ed me imo. That's kind of what I was fishing at. still think we have a town RB'er. Im hesitant to believe your claim for this reason, but if no one CCs then fuck it.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:16 GMT
#3389
On September 20 2013 06:15 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2013 06:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:12 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:09 Pandain wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
I see no reason to not believe the claim, vet/mason/parity cop is more than reasonable. If there are any other blues in this game, speak up now. this is important.


No that's dumb unless almost lynched


if there's 4 blue roles in a 15 man game ill eat my own dick, it would confirm papa_smurf as scum using a fake claim to save himself.



There's a sk, a survivor, a rb, a gf.

That's 4 anti-town roles. there's an additional mafia member, so that's 5 anti-town. 4 blues makes sense


we never confirmed that the roleblock is scum sided, in fact they would have no reason to roleblock me. only a town RB would have rb'ed me imo. That's kind of what I was fishing at. still think we have a town RB'er. Im hesitant to believe your claim for this reason, but if no one CCs then fuck it.


I don't see a town rb blocking SnB night one tbh


au contraire, there was a huge SnB wagon that got derailed by me and you if I recall. a lot of people were suspicious of him.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:19 GMT
#3397
On September 20 2013 06:17 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2013 06:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:15 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:14 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:12 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:09 Pandain wrote:
On September 20 2013 06:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
I see no reason to not believe the claim, vet/mason/parity cop is more than reasonable. If there are any other blues in this game, speak up now. this is important.


No that's dumb unless almost lynched


if there's 4 blue roles in a 15 man game ill eat my own dick, it would confirm papa_smurf as scum using a fake claim to save himself.



There's a sk, a survivor, a rb, a gf.

That's 4 anti-town roles. there's an additional mafia member, so that's 5 anti-town. 4 blues makes sense


we never confirmed that the roleblock is scum sided, in fact they would have no reason to roleblock me. only a town RB would have rb'ed me imo. That's kind of what I was fishing at. still think we have a town RB'er. Im hesitant to believe your claim for this reason, but if no one CCs then fuck it.


I don't see a town rb blocking SnB night one tbh


au contraire, there was a huge SnB wagon that got derailed by me and you if I recall. a lot of people were suspicious of him.


not really. When BH claimed survivor, he should have been rbed by town, due to likelihood of sk. Remember, BH claimed in night phase


doesn't look like anyone's CCing anyway so this argument is pretty pointless, your claim is legitimate considering the roles we know about.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:24 GMT
#3410
then don't lynch kush, switch to my wagon? Idk why you refuse to work together with me this game. it's dumb.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:29 GMT
#3421
On September 20 2013 06:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Or lynch vayne? He is wasting his vote atm and not taking any hard stances like townies should at this point.


probably because im getting ignored here, i just told you if you dont want kush lynched to join my vote but you won't, pretty annoying
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:32 GMT
#3429
I can't be the SK kush, I was roleblocked today and there was 2 kills. If anything rayn is probably the SK, I can't see him being town at this point. He basically just wants to lynch anything that isn't him and is trying to make it look like he cares a lot about the lynch. At the same time he repeatedly tries to descredit me again after the parity cop claim since he is tied to pandain now.

Pretty sure about this.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:34 GMT
#3436
dude there's no CC to PS, we don't just have a vet and a mason. I swear to god if somebody else is blue im going to yell at them a lot at endgame
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:35 GMT
#3440
you guys don't want to lynch grack so I would compromise on pandain. that's about it. would help confirm my rayn SK suspicions too so im down with that
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:38 GMT
#3446
you better not be scum kush, i believe in you

##unvote

##vote:pandain

if he flips scum this game is over, grack is partner and rayn SK.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:54 GMT
#3488
rayne is so desperate to kill me since I can't be SK lol.

he is confirmed SK, finally this game is solved. KILL PANDAIN, WE LOSE IF KUSH IS LYNCHED I JUST REALIZED
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:57 GMT
#3502
On September 20 2013 06:55 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2013 06:54 VayneAuthority wrote:
rayne is so desperate to kill me since I can't be SK lol.

he is confirmed SK, finally this game is solved. KILL PANDAIN, WE LOSE IF KUSH IS LYNCHED I JUST REALIZED


this is terrible, terrible reasoning considering panda and raynp both look town


terrible reasoning from your perspective, if you can provide insight on why pandain did a 180 on his read when I started to become more suspected ( scum play) and why rayn is looking extremely desperate this lynch then im all ears. Grack switched vote out of OP as soon as wagon picked up steam. I don't see where you think im wrong here
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 19 2013 21:58 GMT
#3507
so close to winning this game sigh. just needed oats and umasi to actually do something
I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem389
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 389
IndyStarCraft 177
Railgan 76
BRAT_OK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55302
Shuttle 3049
Horang2 495
BeSt 422
Larva 376
ggaemo 227
Soma 179
Mind 154
Dewaltoss 105
Last 89
[ Show more ]
Sexy 87
hero 77
Zeus 73
Killer 46
Hyun 46
Sea.KH 45
ToSsGirL 33
Aegong 31
Bale 27
NaDa 22
PianO 22
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5514
qojqva2931
Dendi1549
420jenkins439
Fuzer 139
Counter-Strike
fl0m3811
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1345
Khaldor1298
Liquid`Hasu1114
MindelVK19
Other Games
singsing1725
FrodaN1515
B2W.Neo1058
byalli953
Beastyqt738
Mlord509
ArmadaUGS194
Hui .177
KnowMe137
QueenE91
Mew2King62
CosmosSc2 28
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick912
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4033
League of Legends
• Nemesis2820
Other Games
• Shiphtur227
• WagamamaTV219
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 36m
Replay Cast
6h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 36m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.