• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:03
CEST 14:03
KST 21:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9048 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 18:27 GMT
#1660
well TL.net trims out extra spaces apparently.

Isn't it obvious that at least rayn is scum out of this?

Er, actually rayn could be a town miller not self aware and Koshi could be scum didn't think of that. Seems unlikely.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 18:28 GMT
#1661
Iunno, some people somehow need convincing that you are scum rayn.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 18:37 GMT
#1667
On August 24 2013 03:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:28 Sn0_Man wrote:
Iunno, some people somehow need convincing that you are scum rayn.

And you weill probably get lynched when i flip town.

That does seem like what would happen in the very strange situation where you flip town. It was also what would happen in the equally strange situation that WoS flipped scum, although I probably wouldn't have minded since saccing me for a scum lynch is OK by me.

TBH if you flip town then I think the game is on you so I'll be mad but I won't be mad at myself too much. I guess sometimes scum win by doing literally nothing at all (Hence the issue with vayne's theory of town play. Honestly I'm not calling him scum I'm saying what he does favours scum so much I have to get him active or else scum win by default so I pressure him).
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 18:38 GMT
#1671
What the hell is the point of blue roles existing if the entire thread is in a hurry to utterly ignore the results of them?

Just because its *possible* that rayn got framed or w/e doesn't mean its even remotely likely. HE. IS. SCUM.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 19:11 GMT
#1684
The game I replaced into I was trying to get anybody but my last remaining (and incidentally incredibly scummy and mostly AFK) scumbuddy lynched lol. The game was already solved when I subbed in, but I did what I could. Absolutely no relation to this game. If you think that I was doing what I could to save WoS, you are right but in this case it was for a "townbuddy" if you will.

PS hows rayn allowed to make association cases re yamato atm?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 19:22 GMT
#1691
?
I answer accusations made against me. Please excuse me for that.

Meanwhile rayn is admitting that he does exactly what he is doing this game as scum...
On August 24 2013 04:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
No it's not. I do that as mafia all the time

Regarding "being certain people are scum"

Iunno, nobody but me even reads rayn remotely critically despite the events of the last 2 days and WoS's mislynch.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 20:20 GMT
#1706
I tried that. A lot. Then I got flamed for doing it. Theres literally only 4 ppl reading right now anyway. If the others catch up they will read the arguments 4 pages back no need to reiterate them I don't think. Its not like you guys have provided any reasons to lynch yamato other than "He hasn't sounded sincere" so far so I'm hoping the rest of the people read the thread objectively.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 02:42 GMT
#2139
Well, 48 hour AFK over. I haven't really read about 20 pages of thread (since about page 85) but I did see the night kills (and a really really retarded fake claim from rayn).

Lets lynch rayn. Onegu would be somebody I could lynch if rayn didn't exist. Apparently there was a huge yamato wagon for a while based on the most recent votecount?. Meanwhile...

##Vote: raynpelikoneet
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 15:26 GMT
#2229
I smell a slow night.

I'm curious as to how Kush has acquired such a free ride as well? I mean, it is a bit hard to establish a read on him since it is hard to know what he is thinking, but he has pages and pages of 1-liner posts that mostly suggest fairly random scum-teams and a lot of "Iunno who is scum I'm just guessing here guys".

Admittedly, he had that series of posts with his suggested scumteam (crazo/yamato/fuba/onegu) and was even right on crazo. And there were actual argument posts with quotes and stuff. However, he was dead wrong on onegu, presumably wrong on fuba (unless we doubt this vig claim) and is also known to bus. A lot.

I'd like to hear some other people's thoughts on him because I'm not getting the impression he cares much.

Also vayne is finally playing, that is helpful. Tofu really isn't, we could lynch him shortly after rayn. Koshi is at least pretending to have original thoughts so I'm still not too interested in passing judgement on him until rayn has flipped. Rainbows not impressing, although he is hardly the only person to be espousing scum teams that included Onegu/Fuba both now confirmed town. I agree with a LOT of what yamato has said but he still hasn't managed to make and push scumreads which is a bad sign.

Pretty sure thats everybody relevant. Rayn still scum, nothing has changed. That fake-claim... yeah.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 15:34 GMT
#2232
I really didn't ask for thoughts on me. I asked for reads on kush.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 15:47 GMT
#2235
Kush is town because... ? you two said so? I mean, I'm assuming you have reasons somewhere.

I've essentially never played with Kush (he got modkilled out d1 on a smurf in my first newbie, does that count? lol), but I'm aware that he has a reputation. I just find his transition from "I have no idea who scum is maybe this person olololol" to "these exact 4 people r scum" (when he is currently at 1/3, yamato still unknown) hard to understand. That doesn't make it scummy, but it does make me question why nobody whatsoever (outside of crazy) has bothered to pressure him at all.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 16:01 GMT
#2238
Vayne is making posts, an important improvement.

Said posts also contain more than "Anybody who mentions me negatively is scum". Another important improvement. Vayne has ventured into such new territory as reasoning and discussing players. Plus his insights line up with reality.

You on the other hand are still content to simply outpost anybody who may disagree with you despite you having yet to be correct about anything I can find. You make fake claims solely for the purpose of shitting up the thread and are 10 pages farther along STILL arguing with people about the exact nature of your claim when you couldn't keep the story straight while making it in the first place. It is obvious to anybody who can read that your actions simply aren't town motivated and are designed to engender an atmosphere where town cannot properly function. Why nobody else is seriously pursuing your lynch is far beyond me. WoS literally didn't claim cop because he decided that me being alive and pursing you, after it was proven that you pushed his MISlynch, was more valuable to town than him being alive for 24 hours and dying that night cycle.

PS:You still haven't given any reason for your read on kush.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 16:09 GMT
#2242
I was out of town for 48 hours from before the beginning of D2 until when I placed my vote. I literally couldn't place it earlier. And you have your order of events wrong I was afk forever THEN placed my vote.

I spent the night cycle pushing you as I could, and made my stance abundantly clear, then I left because I had to.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 16:11 GMT
#2243
On August 27 2013 01:02 kushm4sta wrote:
@SNO funny how you said I was right about crazy...cause he had already flipped lol

Oh. Well, I wasn't here that part of the game >_>.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 16:20 GMT
#2245
On August 27 2013 01:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And what do you agree with yamato on?
And why are you hesitant to give your opinion on Koshi?

I agree with yamato that you are playing like a retard and/or completely anti-town with all the crap you are doing to the thread. That you fucked up your fake claim and are misinterpreting literally everything anybody says in the thread. Plus a variety of one-off posts regarding short-lived topics of discussion like scum interactions with crazo in the thread.
I won't bother discussing Koshi because as previously mentioned he cannot reasonably be scum without you also being scum (due to the red-check logic). So lynch you for certain and go from there.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 16:58 GMT
#2247
On August 27 2013 01:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:Also it's funny that you call out MY fake claim, which was far less harmful to the town but WoS "claim" on N0 was brilliant and it outed me as mafia. rofl, i am town and the dude got lynched for it.

Can you try to make sense for long enough to make 1 post? would be great. What on earth are you trying to say here?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 17:31 GMT
#2249
Wat?

WoS played questionably but was pretty obviously town just from his approach to the game. Then you got him lynched by tunnelling him for 72 hours. Nice job on that one.

Completely unrelated to your ridiculous cop claim that shat up the thread for ages and continues to be used in strange arguments to try and make others look bad. More mission accomplished for you.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 18:00 GMT
#2253
On August 27 2013 02:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay sno, as you seem to be here let's take another approach, both yelling each other "you are scum" doesn't lead anywhere:

1) Where do you think vayne is making sense nore than he did in N0-N1? Can you point out the exact posts and tell me why are they better than his posting in in N0-N1?

2) You said you agree with yamato a lot. Can you show me some posts of yours where you point out yamato's good contributions.

3) Can you tell me what your read on Koshi is and why.


1)
On August 25 2013 06:59 VayneAuthority wrote:
scum suspects for me right is narrowed down to from strongest to least

onegu
yamato
rainbows
johnnywup (geript randomly suspicious of crazo for absolutely garbage tier reasons, johnny replaces in and he is suspicious of crazo for absolutely terrible reasons as well. bus anyone?)
rayn (just because of the check really, I thought you were playing a town game)

Literally just posting a few reads is serious improvement from N0/D1
2) I never pointed out good contributions I agreed with his comments. There is a difference.
On August 23 2013 02:12 Sn0_Man wrote:
NVM I lied yamato is doing stuff and I agree with practically everything he is saying o.O

I'm happy with a Vayne/FT lynch though current preference is FT.

Also still want to lynch Koshi but nobody else really does. Also I want to lynch rayn but I think that's because he is annoying. hard to tell.

3) Hasn't changed since D1 voting. I haven't bothered even trying to read Koshi since as I have repeated a lot there is no reason to go after koshi since for him to be scum you must also be scum. Which means even if he was cop-checked red I'd be just as happy to lynch you first. As I mentioned, it *does* look like his posting has reached the point where he may have at least one original thought in his head, but I'm not sold on that.

PS:
On August 27 2013 02:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also what do you mean by this:
Show nested quote +
Plus a variety of one-off posts regarding short-lived topics of discussion like scum interactions with crazo in the thread.

?

I mean I also agree with him on a variety of more random posts that don't say "X" is scum, but do prove that he is at least thinking about the thread critically (more than I can say for a lot of people). Posts like the one I was using for an example:
On August 25 2013 12:04 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2013 12:02 kushm4sta wrote:
On August 25 2013 12:00 yamato77 wrote:
On August 25 2013 11:59 kushm4sta wrote:
who are you picks for scum, yamato?
vayne?? because there are a bunch of reasons why he is probably town

FT, perhaps Fuba still could be SK.

I honestly haven't had time to think more about other players because Rayn fucks around with this dumbass claim for 2 hours and now I have to go to work.


-FT is close to 0 percent chance of being scum due to his interactions with crazo.
-I didn't ask for random sk speculation, which you seem quite content to stick to atm

lol, your association tells mean nothing, Suddenly scum don't interact with scum inthe thread anymore? Did you read GoT?

Essentially, I agree with yamato that crazo and FT's in-thread interactions in no way prove that FT can't be scum.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 18:38 GMT
#2255
On August 27 2013 03:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
2) Scum can make good comments too. So you do think yamato is town, for his comments? What about his contributions, that's the part you should be focused on. Are they good or bad? What do you think of them?

On August 27 2013 00:26 Sn0_Man wrote:I agree with a LOT of what yamato has said but he still hasn't managed to make and push scumreads which is a bad sign.

This post, wherein I obviously was worried about his contributions, was responded to with "Sn0 100% scum" by you. Then you feel the need to ask me a question that I had just answered.

Its okay I really don't expect anything from you. You are scum and your goal is to prevent the thread from functioning in a manner that could catch scum. I get that. The sad part is that you asked us to lynch you when WoS flipped town and the rest of town was too dumb to agree
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 26 2013 19:07 GMT
#2258
I don't have a read on kush and I have no clue how I'm gonna get a read on kush, because I just don't understand his play. So I'm asking if anybody else has had more success and maybe some reasons why.

I told you my next lynch after you is tofu atm.

Asking you questions is the last thing I want to do. I just want you to shut up so that the thread can be productive. You have 23 pages of filter or some shit. I'm not worried about not being able to find your scum buddies based on association cases that wont fly until you are dead, I'm worried about getting you lynched which seems impossible since 2/3 of the thread believes that the spammiest poster is somehow insta-town.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV416
Rex81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko366
ProTech130
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33217
Hyuk 1299
Jaedong 1046
actioN 558
Soma 423
Horang2 385
Soulkey 332
BeSt 325
Mini 296
EffOrt 295
[ Show more ]
Larva 280
Light 221
Stork 211
910 207
Last 182
Zeus 176
Snow 145
Rush 135
ggaemo 108
Pusan 83
ZerO 67
Mind 50
Yoon 50
Creator 42
Mong 41
Free 37
hero 36
Shinee 35
Killer 35
Sharp 32
Bale 28
sorry 22
HiyA 18
yabsab 17
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8089
Dendi487
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1574
markeloff106
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2808
Khaldor1009
Other Games
gofns34965
singsing1835
B2W.Neo313
XBOCT311
Pyrionflax263
DeMusliM225
byalli112
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)7
hiko2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 228
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH319
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1467
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
57m
The PondCast
21h 57m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.