• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:19
CEST 13:19
KST 20:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9201 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 07:39 GMT
#1444
On August 23 2013 16:37 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 15:28 Sn0_Man wrote:
Pretty sure its u flipping


sno u said this to Wos.. how did you know this...vote counting is fucking hard

Its rlly not that hard. Quick mental tally based on the last vc.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 07:52 GMT
#1446
O I thot u were talking to john. Yamato was legit came in and declared how scummy vayne was (spot on BTW) then vayne starts the shuffling with his patentd "any1 who votes me is scum" approach which is so embarrassingly bad I wanna shoot myself. I haven't figured out rainbows yet as I've got bigger fish to fry and nobody has posted much of a case. Johnny seems sincere but he could just be aiming for townie points when me or wos flip since he dodged my request for an alternate scumread completely.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 08:02 GMT
#1449
Bcuz I read him a while ago and he hasn't done ,much to change the read. All of crazy/onegu/fuba haven't really stood out so equivocating on them doesn't really bother me. If u think that Indecisive is bad why rnt u voting kush lol. Admittedly ma ybe I should reread wos but I don't have time so my read stands as town.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 08:13 GMT
#1454
Night for realz.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 08:14 GMT
#1455
PS hes voting me to save his own ass which anyone wud do I think.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 14:12 GMT
#1563
Hey guys.

Rayn is scum. He has a RED CHECK on him. He's been driving a mislynch since 2 hours into N0. HOW IS THIS NOT THE MOST OBVIOUS THING EVER HOLY SHIT GROW SOME EYES.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 14:15 GMT
#1565
In other news, WoS should have hard claimed, although I *think* he decided not to after grilling me on my intentions regarding the continuation of the game since it was very likely me who dies in his place if he claims (STILL SHOULD HAVE CLAIMED BRO). Obviously he knew if he claimed he dies tonight so he felt like he was dead anyway.

On August 23 2013 15:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Sn0 are you gonna flip town?
If you do, who would you like lynched D2?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 14:33 GMT
#1568
On August 21 2013 03:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 03:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dunno rayn, I just dont think ONLY scum WoS wouldve been a dick.

And it worries me that DP thought that your case was awesome. Does it worry you?

nonono. DP is town. My case is awesome. You can lynch me on D2 if WoS flips town. Deal?

On August 21 2013 03:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am going to die either way on N0. Really, this is the most confident read i have ever had on the first phase of any mafia game of my life. Vig WoS please. Please vig WoS, he is mafia!

On August 21 2013 03:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You can lynch me on D1 if a vig shoots WoS and i am wrong. srsly!

I'm on the "grant rayn his wish" plan. Actually rayn should be voting himself at the start of D2.

Everybody knows that rayn has been spouting shit for as long as the game has been going. If rayn had had even a hint of a case on WoS he woulda had huge consolidation long long ago. The real problem was that you guys somehow believed he was town when he was actively doing his best to destroy any thread momentum or discussion in favour of "WHY WONT YOU BELIEVE ME THE ALL KNOWING RAYN". Note his partner in crime Koshi lol who is most likely also scum not the SAM so there is no chance they framed him.

Like, we have the vote, the flip appears, and dammit if I'm not the only fucking person in the whole thread who is right and you guys all decide "naw rayn can't be scum lets invent wild situations where he could maybe be town" wtf is that shit. Do my townmates have any desire whatsoever to win?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 14:34 GMT
#1569
On August 23 2013 23:31 Koshi wrote:
Am I still scum for you Mr Snowman?

If you aren't scum you've been sucking scum's dick so long all that comes out of ur mouth is... well never mind thats rude.

And you being scum nicely avoids any chance of framing having occured so if I believe that it makes stuff simpler. In your favour you actually pretended to have your own mind for a few hours pre-lynch.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 14:45 GMT
#1572
On August 23 2013 23:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:34 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:31 Koshi wrote:
Am I still scum for you Mr Snowman?

If you aren't scum you've been sucking scum's dick so long all that comes out of ur mouth is... well never mind thats rude.

And you being scum nicely avoids any chance of framing having occured so if I believe that it makes stuff simpler. In your favour you actually pretended to have your own mind for a few hours pre-lynch.

Good answer mr. Snowman.

But that previous post of yours was again so radical. So narrow. So confident. Happy?


Town should not be happy at this point Mr Snowman.

Town should also not be retards, so until you rectify your part in that or admit you aren't town you don't get to talk. What on earth would give you the impression that I'm happy? You just want to continue your dumb smear campaign. Like, you can't even man up and say shit like "Sn0 looks scummy cuz I think that post looks happy" you have to insinuate shit when you know it isn't true.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 14:50 GMT
#1574
On August 23 2013 23:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 23:45 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:38 Koshi wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:34 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 23 2013 23:31 Koshi wrote:
Am I still scum for you Mr Snowman?

If you aren't scum you've been sucking scum's dick so long all that comes out of ur mouth is... well never mind thats rude.

And you being scum nicely avoids any chance of framing having occured so if I believe that it makes stuff simpler. In your favour you actually pretended to have your own mind for a few hours pre-lynch.

Good answer mr. Snowman.

But that previous post of yours was again so radical. So narrow. So confident. Happy?


Town should not be happy at this point Mr Snowman.

Town should also not be retards, so until you rectify your part in that or admit you aren't town you don't get to talk. What on earth would give you the impression that I'm happy? You just want to continue your dumb smear campaign. Like, you can't even man up and say shit like "Sn0 looks scummy cuz I think that post looks happy" you have to insinuate shit when you know it isn't true.

Another good post. Mr Snowman is on fire.

Another good post yourself.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 14:56 GMT
#1576
On August 23 2013 23:50 Crazometer wrote:
Shit. I didn't get time to catch up on the whole thread but this is wayyy out of control. I don't know what happened 55 - 76 but I'm hoping it was strong. Prior to that he did seem suspicious and I trusted rayn in what he was saying about him (because it made sense - maybe I was too eager to trust) but that was weirrrddd that he didn't hardclaim imo. I wonder who WoS checked n0 his filter should be of help there.

Sorry for my lack of activity but I stayed back at uni today and Friday nights :glug: Eurgh that post was a mess forgive me.

He checked Rayn and Koshi and came up "same". Koshi literally cannot check green barring a framer framing him for no reason since he claimed SAM so he is either scum or the miller. Which means we have a red check on rayn.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 15:11 GMT
#1579
TBH I haven't figured out what cop in their right minds (even parity cop) checks koshi.

If you want iron-clad results submit yourself and your target. If you want more info select 2 people you aren't sure about.

Selecting the miller is no different from selecting yourself. Any framer should know that. PS we don't know they have a framer although I do find it quite possible. However, I'd say the possibility of them framing koshi is about the same as the possibility of rayn being the GodFather which would be pure justice.

It isn't like rayn hasn't played like scum all game and just finished pushing a mislynch insanely hard. Why would that not give you faith in a red check?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 15:25 GMT
#1587
Having a SAM and a NSAM in the same game seems a bit excessive but what do I know. Either way, we have a solid if not 100% certain red check. The whole point of Framers Godfathers Millers etc is to force people to THINK about checks not just "lol check okay we win".

As such, lets THINK about rayn. If you guys don't think he is scum after his performance N0/D1 and how hard he pushed WoS (note how he begged for a Vig kill on our blue role lmao) then I'm not sure what to say. You sided with him on the vote because he shouted the loudest. Now that it is PROVEN he is full of shit by WoS flipping town (blue even) can we just lynch the obvious scum?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 15:42 GMT
#1592
I'm not saying that he knew but I'm suspicious that he read WoS as blue based on the early play. How does that even matter. I only mentioned it to point out exactly how destructive any type of listening to rayn would have been, has now been, and WILL CONTINUE TO BE if we keep this up.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 15:44 GMT
#1593
PS I'm out of town without anything more than extremely sporadic internets for about 48 hours after my last post today (which will be in about 10 hours if I had to guess, maybe less). So I'll just be back for D2 voting if I'm alive. And I *may* be able to post a bit of input in-between.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 15:52 GMT
#1595
On August 24 2013 00:50 mkfuba07 wrote:
When did rayn read him as blue?

In his head when he was deciding what mislynch to push. Not in the thread obviously. The thread has never had a hint of what rayn is actually thinking...
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 16:26 GMT
#1597
Very much so. Why lynch anybody who HASN'T:
A) Been red checked
B) Pushed a mislynch harder than anything I can remember recently
C) Hard defended multiple scummy people on flimsy meta reasons like "they play bad as town so they must be town"
D) Spammed the hell out of the thread

I'm literally not accepting anything that isn't a rayn lynch D2. Period.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 16:38 GMT
#1600
Because they are bad reasons to defend much less hard defend, and because practically the only reason he was doing it was to suck up to these people (Vayne/FT were recipients of his hard defense, and they are the people who literally instantly OMGUS'd anybody who tossed even mild suspicion their way repeatedly) and keep the vote doing what he wanted (on a townie).

Like, he knew that any negative comment towards VA/FT gets him a vote from them because they had just finished insta-OMGUSing me when I said "Where are these guys? This lurking looks scummy..." so he just hard defended them to keep suspicion off them and to keep their opinions with him.

You can't seriously believe that Rayn meta'd 3 different people this game (Koshi/VA/FT) and said for all of them "Scum XXXX is better than this. This person is playing horribly so clear town 100%" and was actually 100% sold on his reasoning. That really doesn't sound legit.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 16:42 GMT
#1602
PS VA said this:
On August 21 2013 10:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 10:24 FirmTofu wrote:
On August 21 2013 10:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'll get to what Rayn wanted from me yamato.
As for the rest of your reads: Vayne is mega lynchbait. Mega super ultra lynchbait. Flying under the radar for now is definitely something to note though. We'll see what D1 brings.

I HAVE mentioned I would be fine to shoot/policy lynch kush btw.

He's lynchbait when he's actively trying to look scummy though. In this game, I'm seeing a different Vayne than usual. I don't really agree with yamato's thought process, but do think Vayne would be a decent lynch.


I probably say this at least once a game:

Judge me by my actions not by my meta. I RNG my personality for every single game, so it's fruitless to attempt to do so. You will only end up disappointed.

It's N0 so chill, we aren't even working towards a lynch atm.

Meta clearly good defense of VA...
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV200
Rex53
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko244
ProTech131
Rex 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14331
Soma 815
Jaedong 675
actioN 592
Hyuk 525
Soulkey 489
Horang2 346
BeSt 288
Larva 260
910 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 246
Light 208
Stork 193
Snow 175
EffOrt 160
ZerO 131
Last 123
Pusan 114
ggaemo 78
Mind 60
Rush 55
Shinee 47
Killer 40
Creator 38
Mong 37
Yoon 35
Bale 24
hero 21
Sharp 20
sorry 12
yabsab 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
HiyA 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5431
Dendi207
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1541
pashabiceps869
markeloff42
kRYSTAL_19
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2825
Khaldor926
Other Games
gofns51668
singsing1530
XBOCT324
Pyrionflax253
B2W.Neo209
DeMusliM202
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS36
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH310
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos944
Other Games
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 41m
The PondCast
22h 41m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.