• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:35
CEST 19:35
KST 02:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10568 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 22 2013 21:21 GMT
#1209
On August 23 2013 06:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 06:16 Sn0_Man wrote:
Quick kush, vote for whoever is the safest vote at the time!

Wait now kush is mafia? A few minutes ago he was perfectly fine as he was voting with you.

Where'd I call him mafia lol.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 22 2013 21:32 GMT
#1212
On August 23 2013 06:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 06:16 Sn0_Man wrote:
Quick kush, vote for whoever is the safest vote at the time!

What is this comment supposed to mean if you do not think he is mafia? Explain. Also explain why you made the comment.

It was supposed to mean that I've noticed kush is literally voting for the safest vote in the thread, and every time the wind blows he swaps to the newest safe vote. That is what it means. Incedentally, thats pretty much what I said the first time.

Why do you feel the need to question every post I make? Was I wrong? Has kush not changed votes quite a few times? Has kush ever gone out on a limb and voted somebody controversial? Has kush even justified any of his votes? lol.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 22 2013 21:54 GMT
#1219
+ Show Spoiler [spoilered for length] +
On August 23 2013 06:37 Koshi wrote:
Mr. Evul Snowman. I don't understand why you are so surprised that both me and rayn are not liking you tbh. I do agree that we are buddying up on you and WoS but we have both expressed pretty well why we are after you 2.

Now let me again explain to you why we are at least not liking you. Are you playing like this as scum? Or as town? I am leaning scum. Also for reasons stated in this post that you never replied to. I really don't like shit like that because I made the effort to look in all your games, comment on that, you reply to me, I point out a contradiction in that reply, and you ignore me entirely.

I shall again say that I am the self aware miller. Your reaction to my claim was saying I was 100% scum, which I don't understand at all, why instantly jump to that conclusion? While your actual reasoning comes over a lot less certain in post like this. So you type 100% certain scum, please vigi shoot this scum but when you type out your reasoning you are very insecure: "makes a certain amount of sense" "could be doing something similar" "if there is no other miller claim".

Another really interesting thing is how you started going so fanatically after rayn. Nothing suggest you are really suspicious of rayn or disliking rayn his playstyle. You are even having good conversations with rayn here and here.
So there is basically no bad blood between you and rayn, even though rayn is a bit grilling you, you have no problem at all with it. Then out of fucking nowhere these quotes:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 05:00 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:36 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:04 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:59 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol. third scum in the bag.

I hope it is the sn0wman?

What makes you say that?

Well it's mufassa, kush, the snowman or me. Kush and that evil guy from the Lion King doesn't seem very scummy.

Do you agree on what i said on snodude or not?

What post of yours are you referring to here?

there was no post. was trying to bait Koshi saying something in case he was mafia. :D
nothing to see here.

ooooor you forgot that you posted it in the scum QT for koshi to read?

Just a possibility

Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 05:25 Sn0_Man wrote:
For the record, Koshi is full of it and I'm more than a little suspicious that rayn scumslipped not so long ago.

Your follow up on those 2 quotes was this case on rayn.
Since then you have never looked back and just went with rayn & Koshi are scumbros.

All this is just pretty bad. Especially if you admit that you think of yourself as somebody who is terrible at reading people and his strenght is analyzing vote patterns and flips. And like I have said, in those 4 town games I read you never were this radical in your thinking.



First you announce to the thread that SAM is a dumb role because it should claim immediately. Then, after some "should survivor claim" arguments that went for a while you bust out with "JK I'm confirmed town because I'm the self aware miller".

Yep that made sense... Not. Your argument that you wanted to get the threads thoughts on a self aware miller claim looked a lot more like "well I made sure nobody else was the SAM, so then I could claim it". While it is possible that you are in fact the SAM it really struck me as far more likely that you were scum.

Then rayn went off on a spree of accusing literally every person in the thread who had contributed anything (except you) of being scum. So I was like "wtf is with this guy?". Then rayn pulls this garbage that you quoted where he asks you about a post that doesn't exist in the thread. SO I WONDER WHERE IT EXISTS? SURELY NOT THE SCUM QT... his excuse being that he wanted to catch you (his biggest buddy and the only person in the thread he hasn't called scum) in some kind of scumslip or something? Yeah. Right.

Aaaanyways, then you use my "meta" of being "superb town" (your word not mine) combined with it being N0/D1 and me not having caught scum yet or something to mean I'm scum myself. If I'm such great town sheep me lol. Like you literally shout my praises everywhere as a town player then decide that since I don't agree with you this game it makes me scum.

Meanwhile if I target you I'm tunnelling (clear scum tell according to you) if I target others I'm wishy washy (clear scum tell according to you) LOL. You guys seriously don't like me because I'm the only person trying to move the thread forward.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 22 2013 23:22 GMT
#1241
On August 23 2013 08:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
"rayn said something to Koshi in scum QT, then he questioned Koshi about it in thread. When Koshi did not answer, he asked "Koshi answer me please". Then Koshi asks what does rayn mean, because he has not read the scum QT." -Snodude

You try to explain this series of posts lol. The reason it sounds dumb when you say it now is because it sounded just as dumb when you said it the first time. .
On August 21 2013 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 04:04 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:59 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol. third scum in the bag.

I hope it is the sn0wman?

What makes you say that?

Well it's mufassa, kush, the snowman or me. Kush and that evil guy from the Lion King doesn't seem very scummy.

Do you agree on what i said on snodude or not?

On August 21 2013 04:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi answer me please.

On August 21 2013 04:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2013 04:36 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:04 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 04:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:59 Koshi wrote:
On August 21 2013 03:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol. third scum in the bag.

I hope it is the sn0wman?

What makes you say that?

Well it's mufassa, kush, the snowman or me. Kush and that evil guy from the Lion King doesn't seem very scummy.

Do you agree on what i said on snodude or not?

What post of yours are you referring to here?

there was no post. was trying to bait Koshi saying something in case he was mafia. :D
nothing to see here.

Note that this exchange is not so long after this post:
On August 20 2013 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Also let go of Koshi, he is town.

And from what I can tell rayn's sentiment towards koshi has only strenghtened.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 22 2013 23:23 GMT
#1243
On August 23 2013 08:20 FirmTofu wrote:The only thing I did wrong Day 1 was call rayn town and afk for too long. One of those two things I couldn't even control.

You are 2/2 on repeating your mistakes I think.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 22 2013 23:44 GMT
#1252
Is it humanly possible for a town player to post ":D nothing to see here"?

Especially one that has been as aggressive as rayn?

PS: Hows anybody at all sold on FT being town when literally the first thing he does in a day (after lurking pretty bad) is OMGUS me with an argument SO BAD that everybody in the thread collectively facepalms? Then after that he acts like confirmed town...
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 00:58 GMT
#1283
On August 23 2013 09:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 09:53 yamato77 wrote:
On August 23 2013 09:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
On August 23 2013 09:44 yamato77 wrote:
On August 23 2013 09:41 VayneAuthority wrote:
By that same token, you are mafia yamato. No real pressure this game yet.

Yamato's case

[image loading]

I've been far more proactive in the thread than you have. I haven't played since yesterday, so what? I'm here now, and you still have yet to do anything to discount the feeling I have that you are mafia.


and back to square one, the proactive thing again. A lot of people that like repeating stuff in this game like it somehow sounds better the second time.

I've easily discredited everything you've said so far so I'll leave it at that. If you have anything new i'll be glad to demolish that too.

The last time someone said "I do this as scum too" it was a MAFIA player.

Hey yamato, wanna actually be a part of the lynch today?

We could lynch Vayne. He is one of the unholy 4.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 01:03 GMT
#1286
On August 23 2013 10:01 mkfuba07 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 09:58 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 23 2013 09:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 23 2013 09:53 yamato77 wrote:
On August 23 2013 09:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
On August 23 2013 09:44 yamato77 wrote:
On August 23 2013 09:41 VayneAuthority wrote:
By that same token, you are mafia yamato. No real pressure this game yet.

Yamato's case

[image loading]

I've been far more proactive in the thread than you have. I haven't played since yesterday, so what? I'm here now, and you still have yet to do anything to discount the feeling I have that you are mafia.


and back to square one, the proactive thing again. A lot of people that like repeating stuff in this game like it somehow sounds better the second time.

I've easily discredited everything you've said so far so I'll leave it at that. If you have anything new i'll be glad to demolish that too.

The last time someone said "I do this as scum too" it was a MAFIA player.

Hey yamato, wanna actually be a part of the lynch today?

We could lynch Vayne. He is one of the unholy 4.

Are the unholy 4 scum, or people we're not lynching because they're hard to read?


They are the 4 people I am insanely frustrated by this game. Some of them are scum but its really hard to know which. While it would solve all my problems if they were all scum, I find that too implausible.

Rayn/Koshi/Vayne/Tofu, btw.

I most want to lynch rayn, but thats because he is the most annoying. I'm pretty sold on a lynch of any of them because I cannot for the life of me find much town in any of them.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 03:15 GMT
#1340
I've listed my 4. FT looks as likely as any of them to be lynched. If you don't want my vote on FirmTofu convince me a different one of them will be lynched. As far as I can tell Vayne is the only other one. I'll lynch Vayne if its happening.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 04:33 GMT
#1378
Well I disagree with the WoS lynch but for some reason it appears to be happening.

In order to continue to provide an alternative lynch out of candidates that I'd like lynched,

##Unvote
##Vote: VayneAuthority

However, I'm not really expecting this lynch to happen. If nothing else the WoS lynch shall be informative. I'm probably out for the night now though. May check in once more.

PS: YES PROVIDING ALTERNATIVE LYNCHES REEKS OF SCUM. NO SCUM ADMITS WHAT THEY ARE DOING THOUGH.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 06:00 GMT
#1403
Hmm wat are the chances e lynch scum with 4 or less votes? Oh, zero u say? Fancy that. Wat a dum town we have. U guys are forcing me and wos to vbote each other or die despite us having at nleast miold townreads on each other. Ah well, with luck rayn will stfu after this.

##Unvote
##Vote:WaveOfShadow

PS phones are incredibly bad for vote posts dam.
PPS I'm sorry wos tho I know u understand cuz u did it to me too lol.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 06:02 GMT
#1405
On August 23 2013 14:58 johnnywup wrote:
are sn0 and wos the only options for todays lynch? why?

Coz town are a bunch of dumbasses who think that its OK to just vote randomly for whoever then disappear see: vayne and yamato wtf is their issue.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 06:09 GMT
#1406
Actually, the rewal reason is rayn. Everyone knows he's fgull of shit otherwise we'd have 8 votes on wos 10 hrs ago, but he's shouting so loud in the tyhread nobody can actually get together at and work out who scum is and consolidate.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 06:28 GMT
#1409
Pretty sure its u flipping but ofc if its me I flip town. I'd lynch rayn tomorrow even if I got mod confirmation he is town just so we can have a decent town atmosphere I think. Actually then id lynch koshi mebbe? Unsure. PS onegu's a scumbag, not sure if dat makes him scum dis game PPS screw autocorrect PPPS its a real shame we can't have a proper deadline with actual ppl around for it cuz I'd really like to not lynch u.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 06:39 GMT
#1415
Then vote for him I think PS if u believe his SAM claim then he can't be scum.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 07:06 GMT
#1429
Oh interesting. Oh well guys. You know where to look. Rayn/koshi. Rayn is gonna be all "I told u wos is scum see I didn't vote sno" but that ts a load of shit and don't any1 forget it. Rayn made my lynch happen now pls lynch the fuck outta him. Night all.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 07:09 GMT
#1430
Ebwop was @ kush count. Real count makes me happier. @ johnny well of course we are town but everybody is asleep now. In good faith though I'll help u if u wanna lynch some1 else who we have a shot at' maybe. Shoot me a scumread.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 07:24 GMT
#1436
How's it that practically the only ppl around now nearish the deadline r scum except me and mebbe johnny
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 07:27 GMT
#1439
PS scum r happy to "consolidate" on either me or wos since we r both mislynches but they can't wholesale swap cuz it would give away the game hence tofu's shit u just caught.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 23 2013 07:38 GMT
#1443
Did thing ate my post argh. Ur vote count is bad it has me double counted also a 2 in front of kush for no reason.

To make it ez,
##VOTE Vayne

Too lazy to bbcode
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 657
IntoTheiNu 609
SteadfastSC463
Rex93
CosmosSc2 63
EnkiAlexander 52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
UpATreeSC 114
Rex 93
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 13
Codebar 12
JuggernautJason8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40638
Jaedong 1442
Soma 760
Hyuk 750
Mini 485
BeSt 445
Larva 353
Rush 291
Soulkey 252
ZerO 238
[ Show more ]
Snow 166
hero 112
Dewaltoss 86
Liquid`Ret 61
Mind 41
sorry 28
yabsab 27
Killer 25
ToSsGirL 24
Shine 19
Terrorterran 15
Trap 15
Dota 2
qojqva1227
Dendi808
Counter-Strike
Fnx 742
fl0m543
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3621
crisheroes2301
Khaldor1960
Liquid`Hasu500
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1724
byalli465
B2W.Neo440
ceh9386
KnowMe120
QueenE97
Trikslyr42
Chillindude39
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Adnapsc2 6
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3609
League of Legends
• TFBlade945
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur323
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 25m
OSC
19h 25m
Stellar Fest
19h 25m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.