• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:11
CEST 05:11
KST 12:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7526 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 All
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 18:27 GMT
#2648
I wish we could get the 4 potential scummers all in here at once. I wanna know who they wish to lynch. 1 choice from each. Or 2 I guess but I prefer 1.

Rainbows: FT/Johnny
Vayne: Johnny
FT: Afk
Johnny: Afk

Actually, at this point its too much wifom and too easy to bus for this to matter, but still. I feel like there should be some info there.

Hmm, I'm tempted to say the scumteam is EITHER FT/Johnny or VayneBows (hue). I'm not sure a FT/Johnny scumteam makes sense due to my previous comments on johnny and bussing but I'll admit vayne did point out it as possible.

Does anybody else remember some interactions between Vayne and Rainbows? I don't remember them ever commenting on each other...
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 18:33 GMT
#2651
K but you have rainbow as town mostly right koshi?

Reasons?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 18:34 GMT
#2653
Maybe I shouldn't put it like that, I'm jsut saying that rainbows has sucessfully dodged any push at lynch (except very briefly d2) and I don't get why everybody has him as town. I'll be OK if people can supply real reasons.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 18:44 GMT
#2656
On August 24 2013 23:51 Rainbows wrote:
VayneAuthority
johnnywup <---- Pandas?
Sn0_Man <---- Hodor?
mkfuba07
FirmTofu <--- maybe mafia, if mafia with craze/mkfuba then decently good at distancing.
Onegu
Rainbows
kushm4sta
Koshi
raynpelikoneet <--- lol
yamato77

Yeah I like this list, a lot. I'd prefer Mkfuba but I guess I sheep for now.

##Vote: Yamato77


This list with 2 confirmed town as scum

Yes yes it has yamato as red etc but I'm simply not sold on it. Yamato has been soft-bussed since D2 when it was 7-0 voting for yamato. D3 where he got lynched there was an effort to save him but there was also obviously some bussing since in the end only 2 people were NOT on him.

Not that it makes him scum either just that nothing is screaming town to me. I took his comment in the thread about "mod-confirming" as completely null wifom. I feel like we need to consider all the options in our lynch now that the game can be solved or very nearly so.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 18:56 GMT
#2658
Ouch.

Sure.

Maybe u make the point that reads should change then >_>
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 19:04 GMT
#2660
Alright I can live with that.

It really isn't that I want to lynch rainbows over the others just that I don't want to give him such a free ride.

I'm now thinking lynching vayne might tell us the most, although that might be a mistake. Good thing we have like 36 hours I guess.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 19:33 GMT
#2665
I don't even know what to say...
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 19:37 GMT
#2667
If tofu is town... does he actually think I get lynched after he dies?

I'm just so confused. Like, this makes no sense from either alignment.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 19:43 GMT
#2669
Well, like my hand is seriously forced here.

##Vote: FirmTofu

I still have these bad thoughts of a rainbows/vayne scumteam though.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 19:58 GMT
#2671
Thx for pro tips.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 20:17 GMT
#2674
On August 31 2013 05:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea i do, johnny is better

Got explanations for FirmTofu's brilliant play then?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 01 2013 03:39 GMT
#2682
with 7 alive we have the necessary 4 on tofu. would like more tho
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 01 2013 04:47 GMT
#2685
well johnny is afk so he might get modkilled for no vote lol

Tofu and Vayne continue their illogical play (might just be they are scum). Iunno what to say.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 01 2013 17:30 GMT
#2717
I'll vote for the 24 hour day happily.

Yeah I think its the vayne lynch first. Then Johnny.

##Vote: 24 Hour Day-Cycle
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 02 2013 02:17 GMT
#2738
Naw, rayn shot won the game for town since I was a free mislynch next lol
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 02 2013 02:24 GMT
#2743
On September 02 2013 11:19 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea I was going to vote rayn until he died, not the best choice. Should have disposed of fuba asap

another game for me with a flawless zero actions ever touching me lol, I might as well not be in the game when im town =)


You were the next lynch I think tbh. At least, me and Koshi were pushing for you.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 02 2013 02:26 GMT
#2745
On September 02 2013 11:22 johnnywup wrote:
there were a billion scummy as fuck posts from FT, and the rest of my scumteam for that matter. Maybe me too. I dunno, I thought the team was super super obvious the whole time.

Scum often think that, Don't worry about it too much.

However, Disappearing from the thread simply doesn't help your chances unless multiple townies are also doing it. Even then, try to avoid it. So long as you are posting and impacting thread sentiment its hard to lynch you.

I find it funny that rainbows had the game figured out far better than any townie. Or at least, he'd have us believe that.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
September 02 2013 02:31 GMT
#2750
I still need halps seeing anything vayne did as remotely townie lol. He simply didn't do anything.

Ah well, water under the bridge.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 11 12 13 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings92
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2323
Shuttle 1567
Artosis 556
Bale 74
NaDa 31
Dewaltoss 25
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Counter-Strike
taco 376
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox730
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor887
Other Games
summit1g8712
C9.Mang0335
PiGStarcraft310
ArmadaUGS65
ViBE62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta17
• Letter144
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
Other Games
• Scarra858
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 50m
OSC
18h 50m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.