• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:11
CEST 05:11
KST 12:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7526 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 18:19 GMT
#2580
Well I posted before I saw vayne's post.

Might be working though
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 18:27 GMT
#2584
On August 30 2013 03:26 Koshi wrote:
Yeah that's the only reason why I don't think you are scum.

Quick explanation for why?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 18:28 GMT
#2585
Everybody posts half a second before I do
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 18:41 GMT
#2589
Well, I will say that that lynch should be a *huge* source of information informing our next lynch. Full details after NK I think since there being 1 less player around to confuse things.

PLEASE if I somehow get NK'd (unlikely I'd guess) seriously analyze the voting on that lynch, all the way from the beginning.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 29 2013 18:46 GMT
#2591
Wat?

I'm pretty sure the game is very nearly solved from the lynch voting. Although I suppose in the hypothetical situation where me and yamato are both scum and we are too lazy to seriously start another option whatsoever because why would scum bother...

Ah never mind. We can work through it post-NK.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 14:26 GMT
#2607
Didn't yamato hammer vayne day 1?

Busses occur but that one would surprise me from a largely inactive/useless yamato.

Anyways, I promised vote analysis so that will show up fairly soonish. There is a lot of thread to re-skim to get a feel for exactly how the votes went down (and a lot of cohost filters to peruse for votecounts).
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 16:29 GMT
#2612
Vote analysis time.

I was gonna analyze the Onegu mislynch but that was led by Koshi/Fuba/Rainbows. I'd be willing to call rainbows scum for it but mostly was koshi/fuba and they are the closest we have to confirmed town so... The Yamato lynch!

+ Show Spoiler [ First Relevant VC] +
On August 28 2013 18:32 Sylencia wrote:
Vote Count

yamato77: (2) kushm4sta, Koshi
Koshi: (1) FirmTofu
FirmTofu: (1) Sn0_Man
Sn0_Man: (1) VayneAuthority
No Vote: yamato77, Rainbows, johnnywup, mkfuba07

Currently, yamato77 is set to be lynched.

Next deadline:
Deadline date: Thursday, Aug 29 11:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)



+ Show Spoiler +
haha nice ninja Kush, "Asketh and thou shalt receiveth, and this swiftly"

Lol at Yamato not vote and yet snowman- sorry about that



Kush and Koshi get it going. This confirms them as town (so does kush's death) since they don't move off. Scum don't really have a counter-wagon going yet.

+ Show Spoiler [The next relevant VC] +
On August 29 2013 13:06 Alakaslam wrote:
Vote Count

yamato77: (2) kushm4sta, Koshi
Koshi: (1) FirmTofu
FirmTofu: (1) Sn0_Man
Sn0_Man: (4) VayneAuthority, mkfuba07, Yamato77, FirmTofu, mkfuba07
johnnywup: (0) mkfuba07
No Vote: Rainbows, johnnywup

Currently, Sn0_Man is set to be lynched.

Next deadline:
Deadline date: Thursday, Aug 29 11:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)

Scum have established their counter-wagon. Essentially, upon seeing confirmed town hop on an option (fuba voting me) they all hopped on board. Note that rainbows and johnny don't get a free ride here since they appeared AFK rather than unsure who to vote for. And obviously its not all scum on me. Note also that IF I AM SCUM then this wagon makes no sense. Scum could easily make another lynch option work. As in, Tofu/Johnny/Me/Yam were ALL lynchable so even if 3 of us are scum we can just all pile on the other and likely secure his lynch at this point. The fact that I am the primary wagon here speaks in my favour I think. The 3 posts immediately after this are Kush (confirmed town), Fuba (confirmed town) and I all realizing that this wagon is pure bullshit. Kush is already on yam, me and fuba both instantly unvote and nail yam. Again, note that when fuba moves off of me the vote is 3-3 me-yam. Scum can still very easily create another wagon if both Yam and I are scum. Instead I vote yam, putting him ahead and he never comes back. At this point, it isn't entirely unbelievable that the entire scumteam is on me (although I'm far from certain of it).

Immediately thereafter;
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 29 2013 13:56 VayneAuthority wrote:
##unvote

vote:yamato77

not worth keeping around if this game ever goes to lylo

Vayne jumps on yam with essentially no justification other than bandwagoning and
On August 29 2013 15:49 johnnywup wrote:
1=sn0
2=FT
3=yamato

http://i.imgur.com/NvRsDWA.png

random.org has spoken

##vote yamato

so does johnny, once again with no real justification. Rolling a 3 on random.org is clearly not a reason whatsoever as there are so many ways to make it say whatever he wants it to say.

(note that while some time has passed from 2nd VoteCount to here it is all on one page of the game, so its not like I'm chopping out important bits).

So we arrive at essentially the end votecount:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 29 2013 17:06 Sylencia wrote:
Vote Count

yamato77: (6) kushm4sta, Koshi, mkfuba07, Sn0_Man, VayneAuthority, johnnywup
Sn0_Man: (2) Yamato77, FirmTofu
No Vote: Rainbows

Currently, yamato77 is set to be lynched.

Next deadline:
Deadline date: Thursday, Aug 29 11:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)


Yamato is clearly hammered and while he doesn't need to move from now on its fairly clear that any vote movement could as easily be scum trying to look good as anything else. The only vote change that occurs is rainbows tossing his vote on yam while saying "taking 0 credit for this". Then yamato dies.

MY conclusions (please draw your own as well):
1) I'm not scum. If I were scum both me and yamato were clearly around and could have driven some sort of wagon on a townie, at least for a while. The utter lack of ANY real momentum on anybody not me or yamato is very very telling.
2) Koshi is simply town. I really don't think I can doubt this any more whatsoever.

Those are pretty much my hard conclusions lol. I'd expected to be able to figure out more when combining the 2 lynches but it didn't pan out too much.

I will say that I think this looks bad for johnny solely because if he was town I think that scum would happily have joined fuba in pushing him very hard and I think they could have secured his lynch. And TBH I probably would have gone along with a johnny lynch over a yamato lynch yesterday so... I feel like that bit is fairly important.

I don't really know what to make of tofu's vote on me staying to the end . I guess its brownie points for him because I'd probably be tearing him a new one right now if he had switched at the last minute.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 16:40 GMT
#2614
Maybe I should have edited my conclusion 1) to be more like: "Anybody who thinks I'm scum is wilfully ignoring the evidence to the contrary". Any time scum is lynched and there is a serious counter-wagon, that person *must* be town. Its how the game works.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 16:43 GMT
#2616
I'd appreshiate comments on my voting analysis, especially if anybody seems something in there that I missed. Or simple adulation and admission that I'm confirmed town. Either works.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 16:47 GMT
#2618
On August 31 2013 01:45 Rainbows wrote:
Rule #26 of mafia: At least 1 scum is always on the town-lynch wagon to ensure it goes through.

Koshi and Johnny are the only two non-confirms on the list that voted WoS. Both also voted Onegu, and Vayne is pretty town. So we're lynching Johnny, right? Nothing redeeming about him, eh.


A) Your rule is garbage since it doesn't make sense for mafia to do that
B) You aren't confirmed either
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 16:48 GMT
#2619
Not that I have a huge issue with lynching johnny right now.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 16:59 GMT
#2622
Eh, I'm not sold on the D1 lynch. No need for scum to get on that, none of them had a chance of being lynched no matter who they are.

So, Who is alive?
VayneAuthority
geript johnnywup
Sn0_Man - Confirmed town
mkfuba07 - Confirmed town
FirmTofu
Rainbows
Koshi - Confirmed town

2 scum left most likely. so 2 of Tofu/Rainbows/Vayne/Johnny. We have 1 "OK" mislynch before its lylo. If we can get proof of town from any of those 4 we win the game. I'd love to hear more input guys.

@rainbows: I think I can work with that. Really I need to start re-investigating all 4 I've mentioned and see if I can come up with something concrete on anybody. It gets hard when people just AFK.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 17:18 GMT
#2627
On August 31 2013 02:00 Rainbows wrote:
We only have one confirmed sn0, and that's Fuba. I'm paranoid about Koshi but he's probably town with this bad setup. You aren't confirmed, but i'd rather lynch FT / johnny over you.

We are approaching lylo (though not QUITE there yet). Which means that Town reads are almost as important as scum reads. Which means I'm not accepting this.

If you wish to dispute my confirmed towniness, you *must* come up with a reason for how yesterday's voting went down that includes me being scum because we NEED every confirmed town we can get.

It is quite simple: when there are 2 serious wagons and 1 is on scum, THE OTHER IS TOWN.

I am fully into solve the game mode. I don't care if you don't like some of my posts or whatever. We are at the point where the game is solvable for town and dipshitting around isn't helping. Proving yourself town would go a long way towards winning the game btw so you can start there.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 17:19 GMT
#2629
A) FT is afk as far as I know and has been for a while
B) FT's old scumreads are me and koshi which is pretty rich. I'm with you though I'd love to hear what he thinks now lol.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 17:30 GMT
#2635
On August 31 2013 02:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 02:18 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 31 2013 02:00 Rainbows wrote:
We only have one confirmed sn0, and that's Fuba. I'm paranoid about Koshi but he's probably town with this bad setup. You aren't confirmed, but i'd rather lynch FT / johnny over you.

We are approaching lylo (though not QUITE there yet). Which means that Town reads are almost as important as scum reads. Which means I'm not accepting this.

If you wish to dispute my confirmed towniness, you *must* come up with a reason for how yesterday's voting went down that includes me being scum because we NEED every confirmed town we can get.

It is quite simple: when there are 2 serious wagons and 1 is on scum, THE OTHER IS TOWN.

I am fully into solve the game mode. I don't care if you don't like some of my posts or whatever. We are at the point where the game is solvable for town and dipshitting around isn't helping. Proving yourself town would go a long way towards winning the game btw so you can start there.

See I like what you are saying, but when you are scum with johnny/yamato I doubt that you 3 can start a town wagon while there is Kush/koshi on yamato and VA/FT on sn0.

If you read the VC's in my long post, the development between the first votecount where yam is at 2 and everybody else is at 1 to the 2nd one where I'm the primary lynch candidate with 4 votes includes yamato SELECTING ME AS HIS MISLYNCH OF CHOICE over an easy option like tofu (who in your scenario is town) who he had been calling bad for a while or koshi who already had a (in your scenario) town vote on him and would thus have been pushable to 4 votes almost instantly. There is just no way.

As I said, scum jumped on the chance to sheep confirmed town (fuba) and vote for me, since they are happy to vote for a townie.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 17:35 GMT
#2638
Whys rainbows get the free ride is my question. DP had him as scum wayyyyy back and I haven't caught any real "town" from him yet. He's not my first lynch but I'm working on solving here which requires Confirmed status for me to ignore him.

Otherwise koshi you have it about right FT/VA/Johnny are the rest. It sounds like johnny is the one to go but I'm not sure how much I trust Vayne/Rainbows to tell me that. The fact that scum didn't transfer onto him last vote is really bothering me about him though, makes me more and more interested in lynching him. He's also taken the mega-lurk road which isn't uncommon for newer scum as the game progresses and more actual info and reads show up (aka its harder to bullshit because town have some absolutes to work off of).
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 17:42 GMT
#2640
Hmmm. Read Johnny's filter (its only 3 pages ez). Then tell me if you don't think we could kinda "confirm" him by lynching somebody else today? He was sold on a yamato lynch for a long time although that could be bus, especially given how he kinda last-minute dodged onto onegu. However, he was also going HARD on tofu. I feel like if tofu flips scum then johnny kinda has to be town. The only issue being that if tofu flips town johnny doesn't *have* to be scum, although at that point I find it likely.

Thoughts anybody?

Rainbows is still the wildcard for me.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 17:43 GMT
#2641
On August 31 2013 02:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
I would never leave fuba alive twice in a row as a confirmed town. Neither rayn nor kush was actually confirmed, I'm not a terrible scum player.

DAT WIFOM holy shit thats the WIFOMiest WIFOM in history.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 17:46 GMT
#2644
Dat triple bus mega-lurk scum play LOL. I do see your point but I'm really having a hard time believing that is the case lmao.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 30 2013 17:49 GMT
#2645
Maybe me and johnny are town and thats why scum didn't bother killing fuba since they can sheep confirmed town and vote for townies in the process?

I mean, that was the strat LAST time (admittedly it didn't work) but it makes some amount of sense, and its more foolproof if (and this is a big if) fuba is only on townies now so he can't mess it up like last time for them.

It makes as much sense as anything else. Your role in it is still WIFOM unless you think that this would prove a rainbows/FT scum team. Which it would if it wasn't WIFOM obviously.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings92
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2323
Shuttle 1567
Artosis 556
Bale 74
NaDa 31
Dewaltoss 25
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm165
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Counter-Strike
taco 376
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox730
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor887
Other Games
summit1g8712
C9.Mang0335
PiGStarcraft310
ArmadaUGS65
ViBE62
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP153
• Hupsaiya 120
• davetesta17
• Letter144
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
Other Games
• Scarra858
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 50m
OSC
18h 50m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.