• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:48
CEST 19:48
KST 02:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10549 users

Persona 4 Mini Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 18:21 GMT
#2347
You were driving the onegu lynch as hard as you could until it became apparent that he would be lynched. Then you ran for the hills lol. As I mentioned earlier, a clear case of distancing from the mislynch.

Rainbows wasn't much of an alternative it doesn't look like. In fact, I'd say yamato would have been a far more logical option to divert the lynch off of onegu, and he is at the same level of "suspicion" in your last post. What gives?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 18:25 GMT
#2351
Rayn hard-defended tofu for the same reason kush did. And I think rayn did it first.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 18:29 GMT
#2357
Tofu you'd look a lot better if you were posting before you were a/the clear lynch candidate
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 18:32 GMT
#2364
For example,
On August 23 2013 05:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I have pushed FT mislynch as town. I have pushed FT mislynch as mafia. I have pushed FT lynch as twon when he was mafia. I know how he reacts to the situation and he is not mafia in this game. Period.

I'm still happy to lynch tofu. Rayn wasn't right about much.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 18:35 GMT
#2367
On August 28 2013 03:30 Rainbows wrote:
... Why do I feel like I'm being fucked with?

Thats the feeling I'm getting actually. I feel like FT has this tiny chance to not be mafia (but that would make you/koshi a Scumteam i think). Good thing it ain't MYLO or w/e.

On August 28 2013 03:33 FirmTofu wrote:
Koshi is starting to look a lot worse than Sn0_man. He was in Titanic so he knows my meta. He knows I would never kill Rayn if I were scum.

##unvote
##Vote:Koshi

Well that kinda looks like desperate scum actually. Although it DOES line up with the rest of this post (lol).

Nah ur still scum
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 18:36 GMT
#2369
On August 28 2013 03:35 FirmTofu wrote:
I'd like fuba and kush to start posting more. We need some sincere opinions. We need confirmedish town leading our lynches.

Quick lets get the useless people leading the lynches. There is a reason mafia didn't kill them I think.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 18:40 GMT
#2371
Tofu, part of this problem is that everything you are saying sounds like pre-prepared and rehearsed reasons why this NK makes you not scum. Its like you picked this NK specifically because it opened up all these defenses to you. Which is probably the case in all honesty.

Glad to see rainbows calling off his FT lynch already though. Re-confirms my read on him I think.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 18:52 GMT
#2373
Who else are we lynching koshi? After tofu ofc.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 19:22 GMT
#2376
Fair, but I need halps on your reasoning rainbow townread. Can't find it anywhere.

Also,

COULD JOHNNY DO ANYTHING AT ALL PLZ
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 19:27 GMT
#2379
On August 28 2013 04:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
not really a fan of either of those lynches, rather lynch yamato

Because ____________________________

Pls fill in blank.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 19:38 GMT
#2385
Nice DT icon vayne I didn't recognize u.

If we lynch yamato and he flips town/3p then I think we are in trouble. If we lynch tofu I think his flip tells us more doesn't it?

I'll admit the yam games I casually obs'd he was far more active than this as town.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 19:47 GMT
#2388
K. Why won't VA lynch tofu at all? thats mega BS again. It isn't "the point in the game where you aren't gonna give reasons" since you haven't ever bothered with anything like that. First we had "the point in the game where Vayne does nothing and expects everybody to read him as town". Then we had "the point in the game where Vayne starts sheeping thread sentiment without adding anything new or any reasons". Now we have "the point in the game where Vayne refuses to explain anything whatsoever".

That really isn't adding up. Its not like Part 2 was a huge issue but I was assuming it would lead to the promised "bigger and better things". Like, you said "I'll be confirmed town by D2" but here we are at D3 and you are far far from that.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 19:52 GMT
#2391
On August 28 2013 04:48 kushm4sta wrote:
@sn0 if yamato flips scum you are suspect number 1 now lol

Didn't I say that I had a dichotomy in my reads where 1 of Vayne and Yamato was scum but I wasn't sure which?

Well Vayne is certainly not helping his case by saying "I won't give any reasons".

Like, what is the issue with giving reasons? :/
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 19:59 GMT
#2393
Lets lynch Vayne next.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 20:59 GMT
#2396
It just occurred to me that I'm town on kush's list, which is vayne is supposedly sheeping right now.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 21:05 GMT
#2398
On August 28 2013 04:29 kushm4sta wrote:
[...]
Also pretty sure vayne, sn0, and ft are town..
[...]

LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 21:08 GMT
#2400
On August 28 2013 06:06 Koshi wrote:
Yeah kush is also town. This game the scums didn't dare to give townreads, that alone sets them apart. And then you have FT who as only guy in this entire game thinks I am probably scum. I have been in each game for the last 2 months on TL mafia, every fucking player in this game has said I am town for various reasons. But fucking FT with whom I have played at least 5 games with says I am scum. Fucking unbelievable.


Well if FT somehow flips town you are pretty clearly scum iunno. Won't happen tho.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 27 2013 21:13 GMT
#2403
On August 28 2013 06:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2013 06:08 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 28 2013 06:06 Koshi wrote:
Yeah kush is also town. This game the scums didn't dare to give townreads, that alone sets them apart. And then you have FT who as only guy in this entire game thinks I am probably scum. I have been in each game for the last 2 months on TL mafia, every fucking player in this game has said I am town for various reasons. But fucking FT with whom I have played at least 5 games with says I am scum. Fucking unbelievable.


Well if FT somehow flips town you are pretty clearly scum iunno. Won't happen tho.

Well, if FT somehow flips town I am still pretty clearly town and very fucking ashamed I pushed 3 townlynches.

Nope, at that point you are scum I think. Well played scum. Don't worry though, if FT actually does flip town I'm sure you will have an easy time pinning it on me and securing the last mislynch. I just don't think that is what is happening this game.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 01:04 GMT
#2421
For myself, the feeling on Geript/Johnny was that there was hardly enough to make a read on, so the only thing we have is that they both went pretty hard on Crazometer (who flipped scum) long before there was any chance to lynch him. Not that it would be impossible for that to be a bus, but he gets some real town cred for that interaction.

The low contribution from him/them is pretty awkward though.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
August 28 2013 01:53 GMT
#2424
So did you actually read Geript/Johnny?

And if so, were there any actual conclusions drawn?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1068
ComeBackTV 914
TaKeTV 564
SteadfastSC514
LamboSC2359
IndyStarCraft 217
Rex106
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 514
LamboSC2 359
mouzHeroMarine 292
IndyStarCraft 208
ProTech134
Rex 97
UpATreeSC 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25267
Shuttle 1366
Mini 530
firebathero 215
Snow 149
Rush 146
hero 48
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 18
Shine 16
[ Show more ]
Trap 16
Sexy 13
Djem5 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7446
qojqva1698
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
fl0m1557
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1876
crisheroes1200
Liquid`Hasu487
XaKoH 179
MindelVK11
Other Games
Grubby1354
ceh9659
FrodaN599
Beastyqt538
ArmadaUGS172
Hui .162
KnowMe148
QueenE107
C9.Mang089
Trikslyr81
Mew2King66
Dewaltoss44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 2
• intothetv
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
• 80smullet 0
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
• TFBlade1090
Other Games
• imaqtpie734
• WagamamaTV267
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 12m
Stellar Fest
19h 12m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.