• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:56
CEST 13:56
KST 20:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9364 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 17:40 GMT
#2898
On September 05 2013 02:38 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 02:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 02:23 Risen wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
I agree with dont lynch WoS. I like talking to him in the QT :O


Details?

You've hardly posted anything in the thread.

posted quite a lot in the qt, both of us. I am having a pretty solid townread on him now.
Discussed reads a bit and agreed that OO, rayn, austin look like pretty good persons to lynch.
We are disagreeing on Risen and kind of torn on Hiro.

Kind of difficult to paraphrase everything in it


Agree fully on OO. Risen good lynch, rayn decent.

But we lynch Alakaslam tomorrow if Hassy flips green. If scum lynch austin.


I guess I just don't understand this tunnel, or how you could continue it after watching the other two attempts at it. Then again, you were the first one to start try and start it up.


You haven't done anything that I can remember or have been useful in anyway. You're a policy lynch along with others that haven't done garbs.


And why have I been chosen amongst these "others" that haven't done garb? I've certainly been around more, and I like to think I've contributed a nice amount.

I haven't made giant posts, but I've been here pointing out scummy things. People just haven't really responded to me. You haven't responded to me. You just trumpet that because I don't have X number of posts or something I'm scum.

A policy lynch for d3? Really? I always seem to come back to bad or scum arguments. Why don't you actually scum hunt? Is it because you're scum and can't? Town players build a case or point out scummy things in other people's play.


I'm not suggesting we policy lynch you, because we're killing Slam or Austin tomorrow based on Hassys flip.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 17:42 GMT
#2899
On September 05 2013 02:38 Koshi wrote:
Mr. Cheesecake.

So let's say that everybody is town here. Who will die tonight?
Just asking.


What?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 17:48 GMT
#2902
On September 05 2013 02:45 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 02:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 02:28 Coagulation wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
oh lol Coag replaced him right?
Yeah Ill kill him too.


your not my favorite master anymore.


Are you caught up yet, or will you continue to be useless?


And what have you done that hasn't been useless? I see a scummy looking player who's trying to dictate the thread discussion because he has 8 pages of filter and feels like asserting his weight in thread. But what's in that 8 pages of filter?

I see someone who was defending geript when he shouldn't have been, wants to lynch "inactives" at a time when people are actually trying to scumhunt instead of just diddle around in thread, and just gives up on his scum reads for no particular reason.

I see someone entirely unmotivated to actually DO anything but point fingers around, try and appear to be active, and pretend that's activity. That's scum play.


I'm finally getting you to do things! Yes!

I've been telling people to lynch Alakaslam for ages but nobody is listening to me. Felkyr is still scum, and he didn't vote for Slam so that makes things better. I didn't think Geript could have been scum because that power is stupidly OP for mafia to have in my opinion. I've never been in a game with a vote rigger before.

Inactive people are scum because not all the active people can be. There has to be at least 2-3 scum hiding in the list of OO/random/risen/coag/stutters/shaio/ etc.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 17:53 GMT
#2907
On September 05 2013 02:43 Koshi wrote:
Who is most likely to die tonight?


Probably me if I'm on the right track with Slam / Felkyr mafia team.

Wave looks townie, so if he's not mafia then him. Same with clarity. I could see Kita dying as well.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 17:55 GMT
#2910
@Koshi

Same question.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 17:57 GMT
#2912
On September 05 2013 02:55 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 02:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 02:45 Risen wrote:
On September 05 2013 02:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 02:28 Coagulation wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
oh lol Coag replaced him right?
Yeah Ill kill him too.


your not my favorite master anymore.


Are you caught up yet, or will you continue to be useless?


And what have you done that hasn't been useless? I see a scummy looking player who's trying to dictate the thread discussion because he has 8 pages of filter and feels like asserting his weight in thread. But what's in that 8 pages of filter?

I see someone who was defending geript when he shouldn't have been, wants to lynch "inactives" at a time when people are actually trying to scumhunt instead of just diddle around in thread, and just gives up on his scum reads for no particular reason.

I see someone entirely unmotivated to actually DO anything but point fingers around, try and appear to be active, and pretend that's activity. That's scum play.


I'm finally getting you to do things! Yes!

I've been telling people to lynch Alakaslam for ages but nobody is listening to me. Felkyr is still scum, and he didn't vote for Slam so that makes things better. I didn't think Geript could have been scum because that power is stupidly OP for mafia to have in my opinion. I've never been in a game with a vote rigger before.

Inactive people are scum because not all the active people can be. There has to be at least 2-3 scum hiding in the list of OO/random/risen/coag/stutters/shaio/ etc.


That is horrible speculation in a game like this, especially when that etc part continues on for a LOT of people. Why choose me out of the very, very long list. I'm actually in the thread contributing and have been for a nice amount of time. Why continue your tunnel when your reason for tunneling no longer applies, unless you saw Hiro's action and decided now was a time to get rid of someone who isn't on your scum team.


Do you know what tunneling means? I merely suggest that I wouldn't mind lynching you. As far as I'm concerned, I want to lynch at least 3 or 4 people over you. You are taking my pressure entirely too personally. I want to get people to post so I can better read them after we lynch Alakaslam / Felkyr.

Are you suggesting that Hiro is on my pretend mafia team?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 18:23 GMT
#2920
Town should 100% lynch the following. Especially the first 2. If felkyr is indeed red kill Cakepie. If Slam is red dont kill austin, but kill Mr. Z instead.

Alakaslam - LYNCH WITH FIRE. LOOK AT THE VOTES. KILL HIM.

Felkyr - ALSO MAFIA. STOP GIVING HIM A FREE PASS CUS NOOB. DIDN'T VOTE FOR SLAM. KILL.

Cakepie - Don't like his name, wish washy on Felkyr. Less sure than the 2 above, but I hate his pressure on Hiropro where he screams OMGUS.

Mr.Z/Austin - last minute ninja votes.

people to watch out for:

Debears
OO
Hiro
SnB
Oats - consider lynching
Randombum - consider lynching

@Stutters

I like bunnies. A lot.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 18:29 GMT
#2923
On September 05 2013 03:28 austinmcc wrote:
[image loading] = Alakaslam.



The hell lol
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 19:17 GMT
#2940
On September 05 2013 04:16 Clarity_nl wrote:
Smart conclusions are coming before resolution period.
I just spent entirety of d2 trying to get slam lynched and it still didn't fucking happen.


I know dat feel bro. We was so close
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 04 2013 20:15 GMT
#2945
On September 05 2013 05:03 MrZentor wrote:
I'd just like to point out that, although I did vote late, I had been saying all game that geript was scum and I didn't think alakasam was scum.

Voting late isn't a reason to suspect somebody of being mafia. Voting without any reasons is.

+ Show Spoiler +
*cough* Mr. Cheesecake *cough*


So you don't think Austin is mafia?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 07 2013 00:23 GMT
#3506
SUCK IT SLAM!

GJ THIS WORLD
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 07 2013 00:23 GMT
#3508
Brb looking at d2 votes.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 07 2013 00:27 GMT
#3516
Im so excited, im pretty sure that modkill won us the game.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 07 2013 01:18 GMT
#3532
Everyone in casket counts as not voting OO.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 00:34 GMT
#3863
Sup dudes, haitus over. Who are we lynching today? I saw Mr. Z is scum and we are hammering him with something, which sounds good to me. Nobody listened to me that he was scum, but now I can be proven right just like with Slam.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 00:37 GMT
#3865
On September 09 2013 09:36 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 09:34 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Sup dudes, haitus over. Who are we lynching today? I saw Mr. Z is scum and we are hammering him with something, which sounds good to me. Nobody listened to me that he was scum, but now I can be proven right just like with Slam.


Listen to your heart, and stay healthy you delicious individual. Just live through the night, can you do that for me?


If nobody fucks with the Fate too hard, sure I can do that.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 00:44 GMT
#3867
On September 09 2013 09:42 cakepie wrote:
Hello fellow pastry. Is there any useful information to be gained from your N2 actions despite Kita's death? Did you get what you wanted?


Kita's dead, no I didn't get what I wanted. Slam shot him dead, and fate was less than or equal to zero so I couldn't heal him.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 00:48 GMT
#3870
On September 09 2013 09:46 cakepie wrote:
Nothing else noteworthy happened?


Oh that reminds me btw, some useful information here.

Onegu either received 2 kp or scum have an ability that ignores protection, because I was on him last night due to his watcher claim. Since Fate was greater than zero my heal worked but he still died.

And no, nothing else noteworthy happened that night. OH WAIT. I got this thing that said "There's a time and place for everything, but not now"

Crossfire didn't message it to me until really late in the day, however.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 00:56 GMT
#3873
On September 09 2013 09:56 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 09:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Onegu either received 2 kp or scum have an ability that ignores protection, because I was on him last night due to his watcher claim. Since Fate was greater than zero my heal worked but he still died..


Or you got roleblocked using power that scum gained from killing pickachu.
Rayn you got anything about pikachu having roleblock notification or not?
I'm assuming such powers are not immediate-compulsive since you sounded like you have control over when you use it. So scum could have saved it up for later since they had slam around to do the RB job N2.


Oh, I assume roleblocks would be notified?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 09 2013 01:05 GMT
#3876
So reading up I see Stutters knows the other Pokemon role.

WHO? Keeping this information from the thread is super anti-town.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM792
IndyStarCraft 151
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 792
Lowko432
mouzHeroMarine 267
IndyStarCraft 151
MindelVK 20
Rex 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40362
Free 5325
Jaedong 1817
BeSt 805
Horang2 399
Soulkey 393
Soma 262
Zeus 233
Larva 193
Hyun 150
[ Show more ]
Last 121
sorry 121
Mind 79
Pusan 76
Sexy 56
Shinee 44
soO 41
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 18
yabsab 17
scan(afreeca) 16
zelot 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5277
Dendi786
XaKoH 448
XcaliburYe208
canceldota20
Counter-Strike
byalli693
Other Games
gofns27846
singsing2295
Coldzera 715
B2W.Neo582
Pyrionflax277
ToD119
trigger5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 17
• Adnapsc2 16
• Gemini_19 13
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV441
League of Legends
• Jankos3439
Upcoming Events
Online Event
4m
TaKeTV 83
CranKy Ducklings14
AI Arena Tournament
5h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 4m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.