• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:31
CEST 16:31
KST 23:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10054 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 21:03 GMT
#4320
The biggest thing wrong with Cephiro is that he has a town read on Hiro when no one has any right to have a town read on him.

Lynch Hiro, then lynch Cephiro/randombum if random is scum.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 21:22 GMT
#4339
Prior to this you warmed him up to it by saying "It has to be done instantly." So he probably knew he'd have to potentially use it on a teammate and they had probably already discussed that he would get max town cred from using it instantly as instructed.

Town Cephiro isn't stupid, and I'm not the smartest person to ever play this game. This is three year old logic and not pointing it out is scummy as shit. So scum team MrZ, Cephiro, Hiro?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 21:23 GMT
#4342
On September 10 2013 06:22 Clarity_nl wrote:
I still think axle is town, I dunno about hiro but I think zentor is gonna flip scum and that would make hiro town.
We really should consolidate, but interest in randombum seems to be going away because of the austin check that MIGHT happen??

I'm really tempted to just lynch into one of the 3p claims because this is just ridiculous.


And just when I have consolidated my final three scum reads you come in and say stupid shit like this.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 21:24 GMT
#4343
On September 10 2013 06:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
But Hiro and Axle are terrible lynches. Axle really does not look like scum to me, and Hiro will be cleared if zentor flips scum.
How about some shenanigans and we lynch Risen?


On what fucking planet does a town Clarity say red MrZ confirms Hiro as town?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 21:24 GMT
#4346
I'm 3P, why the hell am I getting so worked up over this. I'm done. I tried helping scum, they shot me. I tried helping town, they're incompetent. I'm out.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 21:25 GMT
#4347
On September 10 2013 06:22 Risen wrote:
Prior to this you warmed him up to it by saying "It has to be done instantly." So he probably knew he'd have to potentially use it on a teammate and they had probably already discussed that he would get max town cred from using it instantly as instructed.

Town Cephiro isn't stupid, and I'm not the smartest person to ever play this game. This is three year old logic and not pointing it out is scummy as shit. So scum team MrZ, Cephiro, Hiro?

Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 21:26 GMT
#4351
Turns out I AM the smartest person left in this game. HOW ARE YOU ALL SO BAD. HOW?!? It boggles the mind.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 21:28 GMT
#4356
On September 10 2013 06:27 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 06:25 Risen wrote:
On September 10 2013 06:22 Risen wrote:
Prior to this you warmed him up to it by saying "It has to be done instantly." So he probably knew he'd have to potentially use it on a teammate and they had probably already discussed that he would get max town cred from using it instantly as instructed.

Town Cephiro isn't stupid, and I'm not the smartest person to ever play this game. This is three year old logic and not pointing it out is scummy as shit. So scum team MrZ, Cephiro, Hiro?


[image loading]


I can't describe my feelings with words alone. Obviously I must have shot one scumbuddy, gave items to two others, just so that the second one could kill the third one with that item.


Expand on that, please. You're the distant third scum read I have right now, and it's only because I can't fathom town Cephiro being so incompetent.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 21:38 GMT
#4365
On September 10 2013 06:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 06:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 10 2013 06:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
You are out of your mind if you think cephiro hiro mrz scumteam.

What would you suggest if randombum turns up town?


I believe that one of mrz or hiro is scum but not both. Probably one of the 3p claims like Risen or WoS.
I really don't see axle flipping red, though.


Anyone who even suggests that I could potentially be scum at this point needs to have their head examined.

"Riding a giant wave of town cred after successfully lynching his scum buddy, Risen decided to claim 3P as scum to guarantee that he be lynched if two nights passed without his death."

or

"Riding a giant wave of town cred after successfully lynching scum, Risen panicked because he realized if scum stacked KP on him he would die. Risen was 3P, and didn't care about the endgame, just making it another two nights, so he decided to cut a deal with scum. Scum shot him anyways."

I wish there was a watcher to confirm that I visited Cheese last night and the dude is still alive.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 22:50 GMT
#4433
I really wish there was a way to kill random right now. The discussion shouldn't be axle or hiro it should be random or hiro.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 23:27 GMT
#4453
On September 10 2013 08:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
At least i get to call Cephiro bad if we lose because of this..


No you don't. You're bad if town loses because of this, not him.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 23:28 GMT
#4457
On September 10 2013 08:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hans fucking landa and now edward elric I will always fucking survive

Town if you lynch scumaxle ill reveal all my shit just for you.


You're apparently 3P, what does his death have to do with your reveal?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 23:30 GMT
#4459
Well as 3P I don't particularly care about this lynch, just that one happens. It occurs to me that to prevent me from claiming 3P and just getting a victory hosts might have had an anti-me role in the game. So someone needs to fuckin get lynched today since I have no idea who that could be.

That said.

##unvote
##vote: AxleGreaser
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 23:59 GMT
#4507
Hey I tried for hiro lynch. At this point I just have to live through the night and not get lynched tomorrow. Ez rares, ez lyfe.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 10 2013 00:35 GMT
#4544
I feel the need to point out that with a game wide roleblock tonight I will need to be alive another day cycle after this one. I am greatly displeased by this.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 10 2013 00:46 GMT
#4548
In other news zentor has apparently roleblocked himself. I'm back on track to leave with the next night post.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 10 2013 00:53 GMT
#4550
On September 10 2013 09:47 MrZentor wrote:
This shouldn't be news

Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 10:57 MrZentor wrote:
I don't know what you want me to do with this item..

And I accidentally roleblocked myself. ._.

+ Show Spoiler +
Don't ask..



That happened two days ago, how is anyone supposed to know it's still in effect?

Back at a computer now. This game is so hilariously bad I can't believe the medic got lynched hahahahahahha
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 11 2013 02:51 GMT
#4610
Impossible win condition, I ain't even mad.

Good game scum, really bad game town lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 11 2013 03:42 GMT
#4670
On September 11 2013 12:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Terrible call for town to lynch Axle yesterday imo.
Were you guys too afraid to lynch one of us and buy time in case we were unlynchable or something?
It's like VE and I were not even an option! (Thanks for that btw Cheese )


How the hell was I supposed to know there were 8 scum? I figured lynch a townie and scum wouldn't shoot me lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 11 2013 03:44 GMT
#4673
On September 11 2013 12:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
And Dandel for being the only one to read me as scum.
I'm pretty happy with how I played this game =]


You were very clearly scum when you started attacking me d4. Before that it was a toss up, though.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 259
MaxPax 258
Codebar 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63942
Calm 4135
Shuttle 2615
Bisu 1781
FanTaSy 1578
Soma 578
Mini 570
EffOrt 485
Stork 357
Rush 355
[ Show more ]
Light 292
Hyuk 255
firebathero 247
Snow 195
ZerO 159
actioN 137
Barracks 121
Zeus 82
Killer 81
hero 68
Dewaltoss 61
Sea.KH 54
Hyun 47
Pusan 44
Shinee 40
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Sharp 31
Free 25
Shine 24
PianO 22
Aegong 20
Yoon 19
zelot 19
yabsab 17
sorry 16
HiyA 13
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8077
Dendi1032
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_106
x6flipin7
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko440
crisheroes431
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko2067
B2W.Neo450
byalli252
Hui .196
Livibee190
Liquid`VortiX156
Mew2King71
Rex37
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2221
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 45m
Replay Cast
8h 30m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.