• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8425 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:41 GMT
#1544
On September 01 2013 08:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 07:47 austinmcc wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
MAH POST GOES HERE

+100 for this post. Disagree with the VA analysis as I believe his claim was legit rageclaim, but the rest feels spot-on to me.
I was starting to lose my scumread on kita too after the very beginning of the game.
His "plan' in nuclear involved fakeclaiming a thing, pushing that he'd done that thing hard, messing up the thread for a bit, and eventually coming clean with a big wrapup. He stuck with that even under pressure. Here, his plan was essentially "be super pro town and then get shot," which is not exactly the most crafty plan.

Yet he didn't stick with the plan here, and his play post-claim has never recovered into being a pro-town force. Do not like.


holy shit, hold up here as I'm reading.

austin just blatantly lied in this entire post since he figured no one would actually go back and read Nuclear mafia.

1. Never fakeclaimed in that game, I said I was VT very early on

2. care to explain the rest of this post?

This guy is either not town or a retard again, just like in nuclear.

I don't think he's talking about you here.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:41 GMT
#1545
On September 01 2013 08:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:47 austinmcc wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
MAH POST GOES HERE

+100 for this post. Disagree with the VA analysis as I believe his claim was legit rageclaim, but the rest feels spot-on to me.
I was starting to lose my scumread on kita too after the very beginning of the game.
His "plan' in nuclear involved fakeclaiming a thing, pushing that he'd done that thing hard, messing up the thread for a bit, and eventually coming clean with a big wrapup. He stuck with that even under pressure. Here, his plan was essentially "be super pro town and then get shot," which is not exactly the most crafty plan.

Yet he didn't stick with the plan here, and his play post-claim has never recovered into being a pro-town force. Do not like.


holy shit, hold up here as I'm reading.

austin just blatantly lied in this entire post since he figured no one would actually go back and read Nuclear mafia.

1. Never fakeclaimed in that game, I said I was VT very early on

2. care to explain the rest of this post?

This guy is either not town or a retard again, just like in nuclear.

I don't think he's talking about you here.

OH derp I thought BH made that post for some reason. NVM
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:42 GMT
#1547
On September 01 2013 08:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:38 Blazinghand wrote:
If AG's claim is fake, it's fake-- but the end result for the day will be the same: Geript is lynched. He's at 20 votes right now, and I'll be standing by right up until the deadline in case people start to swap off of him. If necessary, I will abort the AG plan and vote for Geript, but ONLY if it looks like the lynch won't happen unless I do so.

Why are you so unbelievably sure that he is scum and will be lynched?
Why this confidence?
THIS is precisely why I take issue with your play. If you were truly town as you state why not at the very least humour me and others who were calling for reads earlier? (Although it's pretty much just me right now) If you are town then there is literally no downside to it.



I'd say Hiropro and shiaopi

Did you read my analysis of either of those two?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:46 GMT
#1555
On September 01 2013 08:45 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:47 austinmcc wrote:
On September 01 2013 07:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
MAH POST GOES HERE

+100 for this post. Disagree with the VA analysis as I believe his claim was legit rageclaim, but the rest feels spot-on to me.
I was starting to lose my scumread on kita too after the very beginning of the game.
His "plan' in nuclear involved fakeclaiming a thing, pushing that he'd done that thing hard, messing up the thread for a bit, and eventually coming clean with a big wrapup. He stuck with that even under pressure. Here, his plan was essentially "be super pro town and then get shot," which is not exactly the most crafty plan.

Yet he didn't stick with the plan here, and his play post-claim has never recovered into being a pro-town force. Do not like.


holy shit, hold up here as I'm reading.

austin just blatantly lied in this entire post since he figured no one would actually go back and read Nuclear mafia.

1. Never fakeclaimed in that game, I said I was VT very early on

2. care to explain the rest of this post?

This guy is either not town or a retard again, just like in nuclear.

I don't think he's talking about you here.

about who is he talking then, hotshot?

Read the post directly after that one.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 31 2013 23:46 GMT
#1560
On September 01 2013 08:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 08:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:40 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 08:38 Blazinghand wrote:
If AG's claim is fake, it's fake-- but the end result for the day will be the same: Geript is lynched. He's at 20 votes right now, and I'll be standing by right up until the deadline in case people start to swap off of him. If necessary, I will abort the AG plan and vote for Geript, but ONLY if it looks like the lynch won't happen unless I do so.

Why are you so unbelievably sure that he is scum and will be lynched?
Why this confidence?
THIS is precisely why I take issue with your play. If you were truly town as you state why not at the very least humour me and others who were calling for reads earlier? (Although it's pretty much just me right now) If you are town then there is literally no downside to it.



I'd say Hiropro and shiaopi

Did you read my analysis of either of those two?


yeah i basically have a scumread on hiropro because someone (possibly you, maybe someone else) pointed out how scummy he was. Shiaopi looks super scummy though and as I have said, if we have 16 people on hand I'd be glad to shenannie over to him and lynch him instead.

I think it was VE who directed me to look at Hiro in the first place so maybe him. I have to re-look at Hiro though since I recall my conclusion was somewhat inconclusive by the end.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:00 GMT
#1591
On September 01 2013 08:59 geript wrote:
Also, nobody give shit to Ceph.

But it's his birthday.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:00 GMT
#1592
On September 01 2013 08:59 Blazinghand wrote:
everything I did I did for my people!

LOL
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:01 GMT
#1596
On September 01 2013 09:00 Blazinghand wrote:
READ THEM IF I FLI{P

I thought you weren't worried?
And I will, considering I was trying to get you to post them for the past 2 fucking hours.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:12 GMT
#1615
BH really could have been more helpful. I guess he assumed maybe he could use his ability somehow to save himself?
In any case, I refuse to fall into the trap of TL towns lately and I will be following BH's reads (especially because they coincide with mine).

Shiao flips tomorrow.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:17 GMT
#1625
On September 01 2013 09:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
this role looks a lot more like governor to me, and that's a town role. You just overturn the lynch to your choosing if you are being lynched.

Nope. All of the votes were on BH. Governor/Mayor/whatever doesn't do that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:29 GMT
#1642
On September 01 2013 09:28 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:14 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Geript is town. No way scum has that kind of power. Free mislynch and NKs for them.

uh, no.
voterigger is a scum role.


It's not so much a voterigger as it is a pardoner + unblockable dayvig
Like, you noticed bh has EVERY vote on him, yes?

Plus town voteriggers exist.


My problem is that does not look like a very good vig shot.

Geript please explain a towny why you used your virtual vig shot on BH,
and not on any of the other appropriate Vig targets?

I thought this earlier but forgot to voice it.
Out with it, luv muffin.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:30 GMT
#1644
Oh and I bring this up one last time:
On August 31 2013 11:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 11:25 Onegu wrote:
Ok BM QT names

I was first to post
Edward Nigma only a hello post
Kobe Bryant
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Master Yi he claimed 3p

Thank you Onegu.
As a self-proclaimed resident LoL expert, out of the current player list, Master Yi has to be one of:
Oats
Dandel
Kita
Vayne (unlikely)
Fuba
Yamato
VE

Before one of the above players remarks that the name could have been chosen to make people like me think it's one of the above players, I say that Master Yi did not assume that the BM QT names and whatnot would be leaked.

If nobody cares so be it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:32 GMT
#1647
On September 01 2013 09:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:28 AxleGreaser wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:14 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:12 Dandel Ion wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Geript is town. No way scum has that kind of power. Free mislynch and NKs for them.

uh, no.
voterigger is a scum role.


It's not so much a voterigger as it is a pardoner + unblockable dayvig
Like, you noticed bh has EVERY vote on him, yes?

Plus town voteriggers exist.


My problem is that does not look like a very good vig shot.

Geript please explain a towny why you used your virtual vig shot on BH,
and not on any of the other appropriate Vig targets?


Because he's been tunneling bh all game.

Axle can we try your thing again tomorrow or no?

Very easy to fake that as scum to make it look like town.
I really don't know what to do about Geript now because I could see that coming from town or scum.

Geript you mentioned yourself having another ability as well as the one you just used. What is it?
I honestly think you should claim.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:32 GMT
#1648
On September 01 2013 09:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
best narrow down that list if you actually want to make it useful. I can't see anyone using that name on that list except like dandel. super srs list right there

Why can't you? You don't even know why I listed those people.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:36 GMT
#1653
On September 01 2013 09:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
best narrow down that list if you actually want to make it useful. I can't see anyone using that name on that list except like dandel. super srs list right there

Why can't you? You don't even know why I listed those people.


those are the only people that play LoL in this game that you know of. I don't see any solid connection there besides dandel. unless you know anyone that loves master yi

I think Corazon honestly.
Why does it have to be someone who plays Yi?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:41 GMT
#1658
On September 01 2013 09:41 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
best narrow down that list if you actually want to make it useful. I can't see anyone using that name on that list except like dandel. super srs list right there

Why can't you? You don't even know why I listed those people.


those are the only people that play LoL in this game that you know of. I don't see any solid connection there besides dandel. unless you know anyone that loves master yi

I think Corazon honestly.
Why does it have to be someone who plays Yi?


you said it earlier, no one expected it to be leaked so early. Why the hell would you pick the name master yi if you don't know what it is or don't have any interest in him?


Because it could be his role PM and grey told him to use it?

If that's the case then my list is irrelevant, but then Onegu using his own name wouldn't make sense.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:46 GMT
#1661
On September 01 2013 09:44 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:41 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
best narrow down that list if you actually want to make it useful. I can't see anyone using that name on that list except like dandel. super srs list right there

Why can't you? You don't even know why I listed those people.


those are the only people that play LoL in this game that you know of. I don't see any solid connection there besides dandel. unless you know anyone that loves master yi

I think Corazon honestly.
Why does it have to be someone who plays Yi?


you said it earlier, no one expected it to be leaked so early. Why the hell would you pick the name master yi if you don't know what it is or don't have any interest in him?


Because it could be his role PM and grey told him to use it?

If that's the case then my list is irrelevant, but then Onegu using his own name wouldn't make sense.


Oh, I went back and re-read it. For some reason in my head, it made it sound like Onegu just fucked up and accidentally posted in the QT with his real name as opposed to a cover name he was given.

Is that not what he did?
Now I have to go back and re-read.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:49 GMT
#1663
On September 01 2013 09:48 Koshi wrote:
Clarity
IIRC it was you or HiroPro that wanted my item? You ok with giving it to HiroPro first?



Koshi, what about BH's scumread on Hiro?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 00:51 GMT
#1668
On September 01 2013 09:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:48 Koshi wrote:
Clarity
IIRC it was you or HiroPro that wanted my item? You ok with giving it to HiroPro first?



Koshi, what about BH's scumread on Hiro?

Ahyeah. D:
Seems like out of 3 people that want it only Clarity is not under suspicion.

I approve of you passing it to Clarity (if my approval matters to you ).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 01 2013 01:11 GMT
#1677
On September 01 2013 09:58 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:53 Cephiro wrote:
Thank you if you do.

Who would you kill at night if you could?

Dnu, I got no real reads tbh.
But I would kill Onegu. Revealing the entire BM mason is strange, he could have scumhunted there or at least done something better than get silly towncred for revealing basically nothing.

Koshi you should know that Onegu is ultra mega lynchbait. Why would you kill him?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 263
FoxeR 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4643
Leta 1813
ViBE111
Bale 53
Shine 20
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Other Games
summit1g8289
WinterStarcraft526
Mew2King36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick610
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota277
League of Legends
• Lourlo986
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 29m
Patches Events
10h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 29m
OSC
18h 29m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.