• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:49
CEST 14:49
KST 21:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8972 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 23:12 GMT
#3848
On September 09 2013 08:07 cakepie wrote:
How can anyone be sure that there are exactly two pokemon characters who are necessarily of opposite alignment and that both are pokemon trainers battling one another throughout the game? As far as I can tell this is simply an assumption by rayn. Whether you trust his red claim or not is one matter. Whether his assumption is true or not is a different issue altogether - and note that there are multiple parts to the assumption which all have to hold true before you can reliably act using it as a basis.

As far as I can remember we've seen arguments like these brought up so far:
a) rayn might be scum making false town claim while setting up to kill the actual townie pokemon character
b) rayn is actually pokemon battling vs the hosts

I don't see enough information to draw firm conclusions yet. (a) may be true or false. (b) could be also be true, or false, or heck, what about two town pokemon trainers, because who knows what Greymist is capable of doing to mess with us. One thing is clear to me is that if rayn is town, there is entirely the possibility that he got so emotionally invested in his pokemon battles and the death of pikachu that he's fallen into this tunnel of his pokemon world foe even before knowing who it might be or considering the full range of possibilities.

rayn, if you're town, take a moment and cool your head. you're setting up to tunnel someone that you haven't even identified yet, with incomplete information.




Austin, you somehow survived the night and now we need some answers. You've outed the number of your members. Presumably, you'd have recruited one more, unless you somehow forgot or got blocked or something. It looked like you were looking for a suitable way to utilize what is basically a consensus vig shot at night, which would have been fine with me, but then it turned out last minute that you were trying some kind of shenannies. What are you up to?

I'd ask "how are you still alive?" too, but it's clear that scum have 2 NK and decided to prioritize vs Onegu's watcher role and ShiaoPi's mason/vig, especially since you don't seem to be keen to actually shoot.




Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 05:45 AxleGreaser wrote:
@Cakepie

I had been hoping to catch up with you too.


Sorry to have missed you. Went out for drinks with friends shortly after the flip and hang out till late, spent the earlier part of today rest and recovering. Catch you later, hopefully when you're not completely running on caffeine and little else. (It shows)




They have 3KP and foolishly shot me, unless some idiot town player wants to claim that?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 23:31 GMT
#3853
Wouldn't it be more likely that when a pokemon dies their powers are "absorbed" by a scum pokemon master?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 08 2013 23:32 GMT
#3854
EBWOP: As in they are captured.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 00:36 GMT
#3864
On September 09 2013 09:34 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Sup dudes, haitus over. Who are we lynching today? I saw Mr. Z is scum and we are hammering him with something, which sounds good to me. Nobody listened to me that he was scum, but now I can be proven right just like with Slam.


Listen to your heart, and stay healthy you delicious individual. Just live through the night, can you do that for me?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 17:36 GMT
#4154
So Hiro you propose to lynch the guy who is leaving after the next night phase (assuming Mr. Cheese is alive past lynch today)? Why? On what Earth does someone who is on the scum team do what I did? Claim when I did? Allow for such an easy path to be lynched the longer I live?

It just doesn't make sense. "Oh but Risen does these kinds of plays." No, he doesn't. Risen makes plays that in the end make sense, that allow for him to live to endgame with the towncred to win at LYLO/MYLO. This play doesn't do that at all. This play gets me lynched if we're at MYLO/LYLO as one of the only options.

Literally the only two options a townie should have for me are fakeclaiming blue/town or 3P. Any other suggestion is so scummy it hurts.

Priority lynches for town: Hiro > Randombum >>>>>>>>>>>> Rayn who has sufficiently defended himself and I can see now that perhaps I was wrong about him claiming greencheck, though that shit is sketch as fuck and I would have crucified him for it if he was town so he needs to not do that in the future.

So scum, back the fuck off me and try to salvage your shit with town. Town you've already won this game. Scum is likely going to use all the KP they have (assuming 2KP post hiro/random lynch) to kill me tonight then surrender tomorrow.

I consider this game a victory.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 17:37 GMT
#4156
EBWOP: If it isn't clear yet

##unvote
##vote: HiroPro


If randombum is going to be the lynch I will vote him. Scum just couldn't leave me alone, so fuck em.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 17:49 GMT
#4167
Case

D1 at lynch time
Blazinghand (1): HiroPro, raynpelikoneet, geript
No vote changes


D2 way before lynch time HiroPro leading candidate to be lynched
MrZentor (0): Clarity_nl, AxleGreaser
HiroPro (6): cakepie, debears, Felkyr, AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi, ObviousOne
cakepie (0): HiroPro
ShiaoPi (1): Alakaslam
Alakaslam (4): Koshi, Clarity_nl, Mr. Cheesecake, VayneAuthority
geript (1): raynpelikoneet
kitaman27 (0): strongandbig
Oatsmaster (2): MrZentor, Cephiro
Felkyr (1): Onegu
Hassybaby (3): kitaman27, strongandbig, Coagulation
ObviousOne (1): HiroPro

Suddenly train choos choos away from him, and where is HiroPro's vote? On me. The towniest motherfucker in the game. The person so towny, that even when I came out as 3P the scum team actually thought I was just fake claiming and still shot me. But that's where Hiro's vote is. Why? Because Hiro chose a lurker that he felt would get him some town cred. But then, conveniently he "realizes" I'm not getting lynched. So where does his vote go? Hassy, effectively becoming the instrument of Hassy's demise because his vote is the one that lynched him over Alakaslam.

Hassybaby (7): kitaman27, strongandbig, Coagulation, AxleGreaser, ShiaoPi, Felkyr, debears, geript, HiroPro

Then no lynch in the other thread to save randombum.

And now he soft pushes me without voting me as a clearly good option for town, in spite of the fact that anyone who actually thought about where their vote as a towny was going would know that isn't a pro-town move at all.

HiroPro is scum. The end.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 17:52 GMT
#4168
And AGAIN I will say to scum. If you don't use all your KP to end me tonight and surrender tomorrow I will do absolutely nothing to affect the vote. But stop fucking with me when I have one more night to make it through.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 19:18 GMT
#4225
Seriously, if you're having to leave put your vote on someone who is actually going to be lynched.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 19:20 GMT
#4228
On September 10 2013 04:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 04:18 Risen wrote:
Seriously, if you're having to leave put your vote on someone who is actually going to be lynched.

Who are you talking to?


You. You said you were leaving in about an hour from now, right?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 19:21 GMT
#4229
Why should anyone need to claim anything? Why give out info that isn't verifiable by town but scum can easily be swayed by?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 19:24 GMT
#4234
On September 10 2013 04:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 04:20 Risen wrote:
On September 10 2013 04:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 10 2013 04:18 Risen wrote:
Seriously, if you're having to leave put your vote on someone who is actually going to be lynched.

Who are you talking to?


You. You said you were leaving in about an hour from now, right?

Yes, and right now Axle is leading in votes.
To say he's not actually going to be lynched is naive.
I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he delays claiming until he can force a last minute voteswitch in his favour.


Your vote may be serious, no one else would lynch him over Random or Hiro, though. It's called a pressure vote. It's something used by idiots who actually think it does something.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 19:31 GMT
#4246
Rayn why are you defending Hiro so hard right now?

We have Hiro who is scummy, this is agreed on by everyone
Rayn who had a conceivable mistake in his green claim on me, but hasn't done anything all game and is defending Hiro
and Randombum who also hasn't done anything all game
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 19:37 GMT
#4248
Have a meeting with a realtor, I'll be back in a couple hours.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 19:41 GMT
#4255
On September 10 2013 04:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 04:37 Risen wrote:
Have a meeting with a realtor, I'll be back in a couple hours.

This is the most hypocritical bullshit ever.
You accuse me of leaving my vote on someone useless yet you're the only person voting for Zentor right now, who as the thread has been informed, is already supposed to die today. Is there something you know that we don't?


My vote has been on Hiro for a small while, and I'm not leaving permanently. I'll be back well before the lynch. I also said I would move my vote to randombum if Hiro didn't gain traction. I'm not being hypocritical at all, though it shows how desperate you are to make me appear as such since you didn't bother fact checking your post.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 19:44 GMT
#4258
On September 10 2013 04:40 HiroPro wrote:
Because they're trying to look useful.


I've been more useful this game than you by miles and miles, bud. If you're town, a 3P scumhunted better than you by a longshot... maybe it's time to retire? But I think you're scum, so good job on being alive. Sorry the Alakaslam modkill screwed you guys over (though, to be fair, it has kind of screwed me over as well if town wins at tomorrow's lynch post)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 19:53 GMT
#4263
I'm missing the connection. Meeting cancelled, btw. Still have to go out for a bit sometime for paperwork needs, but I'll be around on my phone when I do.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 19:55 GMT
#4264
Doesn't Felkyr have a green check on him?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 19:56 GMT
#4265
EBWOP: A green check that happened to be true in the case of Shiao?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 09 2013 21:01 GMT
#4317
On September 10 2013 05:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So what the fuck should we do? Lynch Axle or no-lynch?


See this? Guy says he's down for Hiro lynch, no mention of Hiro as an alternative. Dude has been defending Hiro so hard.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 261
Rex 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 69
Mong 66
Killer 65
Sea.KH 62
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Yoon 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5452
Dendi687
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1217
kRYSTAL_1080
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko393
Other Games
gofns41636
singsing2077
B2W.Neo671
hiko285
crisheroes268
DeMusliM216
byalli149
Livibee144
ZerO(Twitch)6
Hui .5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
11m
OSC
9h 26m
Replay Cast
10h 11m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.