• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:27
CEST 08:27
KST 15:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8069 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 13:05 GMT
#2392
I dont do that here BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 13:11 GMT
#2395
like I cant even talk to ceph now, hes gone.....
also my defense was 100% accurate on dandel.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 13:12 GMT
#2396
On September 03 2013 22:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 22:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
I dont do that here BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME.


7 page filter?

and?
also, if you wanna say im scum for defending dandel by quoting posts. Uh, no.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 13:20 GMT
#2400
I said 3 dudes are scum without proper reasoning.
I think thats pretty town oats.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 13:27 GMT
#2404
Yeah I wasnt able cause I wasnt in the thread at the same time of any of them except maybe Kita. Also its hard to barrage them with questions in a big game.
also thats totally town oats for my first post after I miss the start of the game. LOOK AT OTHER GAMES KOSHI.
When I come into the thread after the start, I almost always post that I wanna lynch like 1 or 2 dudes.
Look.

Koshi, get off your fucking tunnel and lynch slam and geript.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 13:45 GMT
#2406
On September 03 2013 22:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 22:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I wasnt able cause I wasnt in the thread at the same time of any of them except maybe Kita. Also its hard to barrage them with questions in a big game.
also thats totally town oats for my first post after I miss the start of the game. LOOK AT OTHER GAMES KOSHI.
When I come into the thread after the start, I almost always post that I wanna lynch like 1 or 2 dudes.
Look.

Koshi, get off your fucking tunnel and lynch slam and geript.

Well, if you do it always and you are aware of it. Then it is not allignement indicative. Certainly not totes town because totes scum would also do it.

except I dont do it in my scum games....................
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 14:00 GMT
#2409
I meant this game rayn..
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 15:08 GMT
#2417
What happens if Hassy's thing didnt go through?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 15:32 GMT
#2428
I think that Hassy isnt telling us everything about his role.
Also, it doesnt make sense as scum for him to do it right?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 16:10 GMT
#2438
YEAH EXACTLY.

SEE KITA.
DONT LYNCH HASSY!
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 16:26 GMT
#2442
On September 04 2013 01:15 Hassybaby wrote:
Oats, for a guy claiming to not have much time for the game, you relied to that hella quickly

well its 12.30 am now, so yeah now i have town.

Like Im free in short bursts. The next time Ill be on will be in like 22-23 hours.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 17:06 GMT
#2453
I really dont understand the thought process of Scum hassy doing this though.
Hey lets claim a medic fail protect on VE because why the fuck not..
Yeah....
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 17:30 GMT
#2469
Again clarity ignoring the obv scum.

Why do we care that we lynch the scum without any powers? We lynched scum.

THATS ALL THATS IMPORTANT.
Clarity knows this and thats why hes scum this game for not wanting to lynch geript for doing antitown stuff and playing antitownlike.
COME ON GUYS.
sheep oats pls.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 17:33 GMT
#2472
lol k koshi, analysis so fucking good im totally speechless.

Ill be back way after deadline.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 23:25 GMT
#2624
oooo voting thread. Right.

I have like 5 minutes now, I see ceph really wants me dead. And he hasnt given a read on anyone else since n1.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 23:28 GMT
#2629
On September 04 2013 02:46 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 21:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
haha you cant. Lol Ceph.
Have i changed targets more than saying that felkyr is now town and geript is scum? Show other 'flipflops' Ceph.

Changing targets =/= flipflopping. You've done both though.

Here's a list of your targets:
VE, kita, WoS, Felkyr, BH, yamato, geript, MrZ, Ceph, OO, Randombum, Hiro, alakaslam, clarity, CC, Risen

Wow. That's all.

wow man I think a lotta people are scum at one time or another. Oh wait. thats a towntell. Silly you.

Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 21:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also Im not sure what committing is to you then. Having the same read the whole game? Have you never play mafia before?
Dude your whole filter is lynch Oats. Thats horrible. Who else is scum Ceph?

Give 3 reasons why Im scum and quote from my filter, everyone who calls me scum.

I've played mafia before, but one could question if you have based on your play. My filter has a lot of else, but it's more than evident you're not even reading it. You keep thinking and saying I'm scum but you haven't done anything about that. If you were so sure I'm scum, I would have expected you to do much more than "Ceph scum."

I've given told why you are scum more than enough times. I don't give a shit about repeating myself to you, when you're not even properly defending yourself. You just reply with stupid, irrelevant questions that I have to keep pointing out when I respond. Sure, my filter from D2 is mostly filled with you? Why? Because I'm certain you're scum. Why should I try to get someone else killed when I know I've got you red-handed? I do have several other reads, but you're my most certain one and I want you dead. I'll pursue the others when you die.

And because you are going to ask anyway... why do I not share my reads on the other people I feel like scum now?
Because you're my point of importance, I won't let go until you are dead. Not giving a forewarn to the other players I suspect, they may be more easily caught off-guard. And that's when I'll pressure them hard. Real hard. I have no reason to move my focus from you since you're not providing anything as for the chance you could be town. Everything you do and say reeks of scum.

Its not like you cant post about other people and still keep me as your 'main' target. Also this is real hard pressure? lol.

Assuming I'm town for some unexplainable reason Ceph, do you think you are playing a bit badly for tunneling me for 3 days and not doing much else to help town lynch scum?

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 23:28 GMT
#2630
On September 04 2013 08:28 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
oooo voting thread. Right.

I have like 5 minutes now, I see ceph really wants me dead. And he hasnt given a read on anyone else since n1.

You can't vote for two people. So who are you voting for?

I can vote for 2 people?
geript and slam
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 23:29 GMT
#2633
never mind read the voting rules. Thats weird and not great....
Also makes my point about clarity wrong :x
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 23:34 GMT
#2647
On September 04 2013 08:33 Hassybaby wrote:
Np, we're martyring for each other.

After my flip, DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER GOING AFTER KITA. Everything he's done is logical and has good basis behind it, plus his responses are intelligent.

Instead, have a look at people who either a) defended me instantly without me giving much of an explanation (way too easy towncred when i flip) like Oats, or those who totally took out the possibility that I fucked up.

Also look at Felkyr. Placing a vote "(to even out the distribution between three largest picks"? Really? That's fully setting up for a mislynch

what hassy.
So Im right and therefore Im scum?
Come on.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 03 2013 23:35 GMT
#2649
[QUOTE]On September 04 2013 08:34 Cephiro wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 04 2013 08:34 Cephiro wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 04 2013 08:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
wow man I think a lotta people are scum at one time or another. Oh wait. thats a towntell. Silly you.
[quote]
... Wha... just what the fuck? You can't be serious. You call half of the players in this game scum and that's a towntell? Don't take it as a personal offense but I really feel you're retarded currently.

[QUOTE]On September 04 2013 08:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
Its not like you cant post about other people and still keep me as your 'main' target. Also this is real hard pressure? lol.

Assuming I'm town for some unexplainable reason Ceph, do you think you are playing a bit badly for tunneling me for 3 days and not doing much else to help town lynch scum?

[/QUOTE]

I've said that I'll gladly answer any questions pointed out to me, and so far I have not noticed someone asking me for a very specific read on anyone. I'll certainly admit if I'm wrong on you, then I have not been as useful to town as I wish to be, but I am very certain about you being scum. Also tunneling you for 3 days, lol what? Protip: This game is in D2. It hasn't even been 3 irl days yet.

EBWOP: Fixed formatting.
[/QUOTE]
you started start of n1 and now end of d2. 3 days.
Why do you need questions to find scum? Dont you see posting that is scummy and be like, HEY DUDE YOU'RE SCUM!!.
??
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3261
Rain 1729
GuemChi 555
FanTaSy 442
sSak 52
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King233
Other Games
summit1g7717
WinterStarcraft662
KnowMe68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Rush1014
• Stunt477
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 34m
INu's Battles
4h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 34m
OSC
15h 49m
Replay Cast
16h 34m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.