• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:21
CEST 09:21
KST 16:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8625 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 04 2013 00:52 GMT
#2781
Oh what which fail post was my lack of noticing mutaliskuu

Hang on a minute I have to go see what unit is my fav available to me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 04 2013 00:54 GMT
#2783
On September 04 2013 09:52 debears wrote:
Why would i hate you?

I was the lurker who joined 3 games, only 2 of which you were aware

That's only half serious anyway.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 04 2013 02:29 GMT
#2827
On September 04 2013 11:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
just like you "crushed" oats bro. I swear if this guy is town too we had way too many town trolls this game



I'm sorry...


I will try to do better. But for now, I need to sleep as I must drive to Arizona, work, and return tomorrow. It is lucky for me that is the night phase, but most people would get some reading, discussion done...

Uh

Yeah.

Good night, though it is only 7:30.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 00:48 GMT
#2970
I took a hit last night scum is laughing at us or I H8 u
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:21 GMT
#2990
On September 05 2013 12:16 Stutters695 wrote:
Alright a couple things of note from BM/affecting me in general.

The cop check on ShiaoPi wasn't a 1 shot, they lied in case there was scum in BM.

2. There is a sleeper cell in this game. He added me night 1 and asked me to shoot "bunny". I assumed that Austin was the sleeper after that picture and attempted to shoot Ala. Either he was proted or Austin is not the 3p.

Take that how you will.

IT WAS YOUUUUUUUUUU

WHY
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:22 GMT
#2991
And a for scum reading, still reading! Whoo
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:28 GMT
#2992
Weird thing is I'm starting to lean scum on mr. Zentor in some odd twist on OMGUS; because he thinks I'm town.

Apparently nobody does, so this means I have to bite my friends in the @$$?

Unless they can explain their townreads on me...

Then I will be grateful and try to be more helpful.

Zentor's filter? 3 pages worth your read.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:29 GMT
#2993
HiroPro is over there too -_-

Well I guess I dive Coag because he'll be fast 0-0
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:31 GMT
#2994
FAUGH Coag u say nothin but kill me fast
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:34 GMT
#2995
On September 02 2013 03:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What is the point of the list MrZ? Everybody can see who voted for Felkyr at some point of D1 and who didn't..
It's completely useless contribution and you just said yourself it was a completely useless contribution.
I don't understand what you are trying to do?

Of course I would never be the only one who sees it
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 03:35 GMT
#2996
Ok this is borderline spam I will stop until someone else says stuff
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 14:45 GMT
#3058
On September 05 2013 13:25 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 12:16 Stutters695 wrote:
2. There is a sleeper cell in this game. He added me night 1 and asked me to shoot "bunny". I assumed that Austin was the sleeper after that picture and attempted to shoot Ala. Either he was proted or Austin is not the 3p.


Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 18:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Oh hey who had the broken bell thing, the shattered bell before me? You know how d6 was town. Only way we all get to use it?


Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 02:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
oh yeah I had the shattered bell which makes you vet for a cycle and you cant use it more than once. 4 charges and I didnt use it.


Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 09:17 GreYMisT wrote:
The Shattered Bell was rung


I know right?

Catching up, Ty and sorry axle and stutters
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 14:59 GMT
#3059
K confirmation bias anyone? I have given reads, did you not notice them.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 15:58 GMT
#3064
On September 06 2013 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What did you do to Kitanam last night?

I actually rb'ed ShiaoPi sir. So wherever you are getting your info has been messed with or some such.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 15:59 GMT
#3065
Well hello axle.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 15:59 GMT
#3066
I'm in & out, yeah I work local today doesn't mean day off...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 19:22 GMT
#3097
Wow guys open your minds.

Maybe ShiaoPi would be dead if I didn't rb him wow
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 19:28 GMT
#3100
On September 06 2013 04:09 ShiaoPi wrote:
@slam: why the fuck did you block me anyway?

Dude I have been trying to send that post for the last 15 minutes

This why I am going I cut down on mafia for three months after this, work has really bad and really erratic data. Out in middle of nowhere yet in coachella valley seriously sprint

I am going so insane, if its not "safari got no server" it's TL: "wrong input!"
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 19:29 GMT
#3101
On September 06 2013 04:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
why

Dem roles they don't xist
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 05 2013 19:32 GMT
#3107
On September 06 2013 04:30 ShiaoPi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 04:22 Alakaslam wrote:
Wow guys open your minds.

Maybe ShiaoPi would be dead if I didn't rb him wow

I have quite the hard time believing that

That's fine. Like I say dem roles don't xist. Adios... 4 nao
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 5 6 7 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2720
Rain 1822
FanTaSy 507
GuemChi 294
sSak 90
Mong 67
Bale 35
Hm[arnc] 28
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
League of Legends
JimRising 563
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King186
Other Games
summit1g7852
olofmeister400
Happy157
KnowMe133
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick727
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2222
League of Legends
• Rush1216
• Lourlo1145
• Stunt467
Other Games
• Shiphtur911
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 39m
INu's Battles
3h 39m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 39m
OSC
14h 54m
Replay Cast
15h 39m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.