• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:04
CEST 06:04
KST 13:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6515 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 04 2013 14:48 GMT
#2866
Also - I want to note, the role shiaopi is claiming (mason recruiter) was a scum role in aperture 1. If the green check on him is still anonymous, I'm starting to really doubt it given how little shiao has actually done since getting it.
Town dt shouldn't claim yet - for sure - but I don't think we should be ignoring shiao because of the anonymous green check.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 04 2013 14:50 GMT
#2869
Oh wait it was a one shot cop claim. I guess it must be a joat or something if its from town cause otherwise no reason not to claim.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 04 2013 14:52 GMT
#2870
On September 04 2013 23:49 kitaman27 wrote:
Ehh maybe save the conversation for tomorrow if I'm around. Probably better ways to spend time.

I'll try to get a post out before the night post.

But what if I actually think you're town and am trying to get scum not to shoot you? (Wifomwifomwifom)

The reason I wanted to get into this tonight even though you might die is because I want to hear what hassy says, since he'll soon be confirmed alignment and he can only post at night.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 04 2013 15:04 GMT
#2872
I don't want to lynch wos. I did at first but he stepped it up in terms of interaction with the game and putting thoughts and stuff in the thread.

Haven't read cep hiro. I'll do that in a couple hours when I'm at my comp. anything specific you want to point me to?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 04 2013 15:05 GMT
#2874
Also qq my birthday ended in Korea.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 04 2013 15:06 GMT
#2875
Also full disxlosure I haven't reread wos either in a while, my current impression is "don't lynch" but it's not very thought our.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 04 2013 17:51 GMT
#2905
On September 05 2013 01:41 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 23:44 strongandbig wrote:
Okay so I guess I'm just having trouble accepting that none of Kita, VE, bh are scum (although I guess VE third party) should weigh on this.

I'm not sure but I think I want to back off Kita ATM. But I don't know why he's being called confirmed town.

I agree that his behavior and thought process surrounding his role use and the hassy situation seemed pro town. That makes me feel like he may not be the best lynch for tomorrow.

On the other hand, there's still the same stuff about his behavior before that which makes me dubious - focus on irrelevant things, very few reads and the ones that there were were bad, the di policy lynch.

So here's a question for hassy and ve who are calling Kita 100% town - suppose he's scum and his team shot VE, hassy's town, and kita's role claim is true. Scum knows that his claimed medic action on VE didn't block their shot, so there's a pretty good chance it either wasn't sent in or didnt do what hassy wanted it to. How is Kita's use of his role not optimal?


As a small bit of setup speculation, I'm having difficulty thinking that the scum team would have a power that reveals actions and full role, especially if they were the ones who hid it in the first place

yeah i trust "traditional" role-alignment linkages about as far as geript can throw them.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 04 2013 17:53 GMT
#2906
On September 05 2013 02:49 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 23:48 strongandbig wrote:
Also - I want to note, the role shiaopi is claiming (mason recruiter) was a scum role in aperture 1. If the green check on him is still anonymous, I'm starting to really doubt it given how little shiao has actually done since getting it.
Town dt shouldn't claim yet - for sure - but I don't think we should be ignoring shiao because of the anonymous green check.

It isn't anonymous, just hasn't been said who checked in the thread in case BM doesn't have a scum in it. Without saying too much to reveal their identity, sanity hasn't been confirmed.

i guess that's a good idea since last time the "house chezinu" qt all were told that there might be scum in their QT but there actually were none. But all the people in the QT know the actual name of the person who claimed the one-shot DT check? i guess that becomes interesting if they turn up dead...

anyway what do you make now of the hiropro/third party claim thing? do you think hiro is actually in blackmesa?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 04 2013 18:09 GMT
#2917
On September 05 2013 03:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 02:59 Risen wrote:
As far as the QT goes, as long as everyone knows who is who in there, it's just providing more opportunities for people to scum slip with knowledge they aren't supposed to have.

For example, I must have missed it, but wtf happened with the Hiro/Yi thing?

Read Onegu his log and trow your hands in the air in disbelief.

Okay wait what do you mean by this? Onegu hasn't said anything that would explain or resolve the hiropro thing.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 04 2013 22:53 GMT
#2951
On September 05 2013 03:56 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 03:49 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 05 2013 03:43 Stutters695 wrote:
And for clarity, the cop claim isn't by a third party. The role name is from the 3p


Oh right they were seperate... I think I'm just gonna ignore everything that comes outta BM until we get something concrete though.

Yeah, that's probably for the best. I know who did it and it really does seem like he checked him but I wouldn't trust it enough to clear him until the guy talks about his sanity.

how can a oneshot cop have sanity
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 05 2013 14:14 GMT
#3055
Oh right I forgot a death post. Nobody tried to lynch me wutwut!!!! Great success!!
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 05 2013 14:15 GMT
#3056
Gogo town!
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 09 2013 17:13 GMT
#4131
On September 10 2013 01:54 HiroPro wrote:
If only s&b was still here

<3
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 11 2013 14:35 GMT
#4776
Rayn you were obvy town to anyone who played with you in our previous game.

Getting shot by scum N2 always makes me feel good as a townie but this puts me on a pretty impressive losing streak. I think it's like four or five in a row? Cba to check ATM.

Tbh though I don't feel bad about pretty much anything I did this game except forgetting to use my role night 1. The hassy lynch was unfortunate but given the claims from him and Kita plus his filter I think it was the right choice. I was totes right that alakazam should have been the second lynch that day, lame that he wasn't but since he ragequit or whatever that was okay. I was also right about VE not being town and the rest of my reads were not too bad.

Oh also I really don't know why people are saying the axle lynch was so bad. I was dead by that point, but how it looked to me was that he'd been trying to get other people to go along with an unknown plan the whole game, then when he was under pressure from town to reveal what it was he just shut up and afk'd. Seriously if he had just claimed before going to sleep or if he'd showed up again before deadline there's no way he would've been lunched, but just shutting up made it seem like town had no choice but to lunch him.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 11 2013 14:51 GMT
#4780
I actually dunno why town didnt just force a mass claim at that point. Most people had claimed anyway.

Actually did cheesecake ever even have to explain why he was visiting Kita?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 11 2013 14:53 GMT
#4783
I agree with that mostly rayne, but not when lylo could happen at any point. Unless you're suggesting town should hold vig shots, it really is a choice between two chances to hit town/scum or one chance to hit town/two to hit scum.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17248
Rain 1425
GuemChi 616
sSak 41
Bale 25
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
taco 440
minikerr32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1005
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g8043
WinterStarcraft608
C9.Mang0181
ViBE136
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1135
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 24
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo875
• Stunt306
• Rush138
Other Games
• Scarra893
• Shiphtur884
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 56m
INu's Battles
6h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 56m
OSC
18h 11m
Replay Cast
18h 56m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.