• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7966 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 16:46 GMT
#3569
just hide it better than yesterday lol
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 20:24 GMT
#3590
On September 08 2013 05:09 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 03:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 08 2013 02:38 Coagulation wrote:
did u just call me a fucking pig?

I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGIE!!

I don't know if or how these codewords are inspired by something or not but MAN IS THAT ONE RATHER APPROPRIATE CODEWORD FOR HIS ACTIVITY/USEFULNESS haha

I am also tickled to be crossfire because =cohost lol
</silliness>


Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 04:34 Cephiro wrote:
Can someone update me on this cell thing and whether it relates to any alignment or not as for some reason I do not recall anything of this.


See this and then P147 in N2, and then P150-P151 should get you caught up with the basics of what happened here while you were in closed casket I think

wrt alignment i believe stutters said something about there being no wincon change when he got recruited.



that's why I'm only going to shoot towards someone who I think is scum or otherwise a good vig shot.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 20:24 GMT
#3591
with regards to that, let me reread your target Austin. I'll let you know soon.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 20:58 GMT
#3600
Austin: Why do you want to shoot who you suggested? obviously don't give specifics that would identify him, but what do you get out of it?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 21:01 GMT
#3603
Anyway Austin. I'll agree pending your answer.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 21:12 GMT
#3608
On September 08 2013 06:08 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 05:58 Stutters695 wrote:
Austin: Why do you want to shoot who you suggested? obviously don't give specifics that would identify him, but what do you get out of it?
Part of it is yesterday. I see posts that make sense, but don't really go anywhere, and the aim of them does not read as moving the game forward, to me.

I also did a quick check over last night's kills, saw that name pop up in a couple filters but without any followup and generally not as a major major target. It was interesting to see something that just floats around like that and never really really takes off, but is always on the back burner.

solid reasoning. I noticed something similar reading him. I'm in.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 21:52 GMT
#3614
Risen if you don't check green, what would you show up as? 3p, not town, scum?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 23:06 GMT
#3623
On September 08 2013 07:59 austinmcc wrote:
Wrote out a cool explanation, then realized if I die you guys will see my full role and understand some stuff. If I don't die, I still want to hold a few cards.

To the people in my cell, I have set things up so there should not be a shot. Do not be alarmed by that.

Stutters, if your target is shot and I am dead, then ... look at my list. The guy who is SEVEN slots beneath your target is very likely mafia. You will know why based on my flip.

To the other guy, if your target dies, something is screwy, because stutters is almost almost almost certainly town.




So you don't think my target is scum then?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 23:26 GMT
#3624
also in case I die can I reveal this to black mesa? I think there might be a scum among us and if I die and you do it should still get out.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 23:30 GMT
#3625
if you aren't here/don't answer I won't because the odds of us both dying are pretty low imo.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 07 2013 23:34 GMT
#3627
apologies, I haven't been around for the resolution and opp didn't say, sorry.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 08 2013 01:05 GMT
#3640
The BM cop confirmed his sanity last night so unless you think the previous checks are people who might have dt immune roles, they're town.


At a glance it also appears risen is telling the truth and he isn't Yi. Need to think on that though
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 08 2013 02:42 GMT
#3644
How does that prove anything?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 08 2013 03:42 GMT
#3649
So it's safe to say you had the bell last night. Do you pass it at night or during the day?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 08 2013 04:17 GMT
#3651
Do you think there is any reason scum wouldn't believe your 3p claim? If so, what? Please be as thorough as you can in thinking about this because it's important and might honestly affect your chances of living.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 08 2013 21:40 GMT
#3823
So who all is down for lynching Rayn? I know the other pokemon role and I think they're way more likely town.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 09 2013 13:20 GMT
#3930
I'll be here on and off all day trying to figure out who I want lynched so I can answer questions/clear stuff up.
First: I learned Cakepie was Prof Oats last night. He got role copped last night by Yi. No grand conspiracy. Saying what I did was to see reactions.

Second: It seems like a near certainty scum have an insider in BM so revealing this will only help since I expect to die anyway tomorrow night. This is based on Risen being shot. I announced in BM that I was attempting to check Risen immediately after his claim to verify my sanity. Coupled with another thing I can't reveal without giving away the mechanic it seems pretty likely there is a scum.

I am Doctor Kliner. I'm a list based cop with two conditional OTU checks in addition to the normal one dictated by list positions. I haven't used either OTU yet, but won't say more on that until they're burned because I don't want scum to plan around it. Obviously I'm asking for protection tonight (without an attached RB)to at least use my most powerful check. If I'm perm-RBd now it still frees others to use their roles.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 09 2013 13:51 GMT
#3945
On September 09 2013 22:39 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 09 2013 22:20 Stutters695 wrote: two conditional OTU checks

sorry, what's "OTU"?

one time use
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 09 2013 14:53 GMT
#3970
I'm at work dawg. doing what I can on a smoke break then more to come when we're slow.

First, I don't think Cakepie is the other trainer. I'd expect Oak to be a 3p or town who interacts in some way with the battles.


I didn't expect to die, but if I did it was relatively inconsequential because there was no way Onegu and I were both dying and on flip it would have been obvious I was talking about myself. With the near confirmation of scum in black mesa and Onegu dying this is the perfect time to claim because I'm dead without protection and I lost my synergy which was the only reason I withheld using my OTUs.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
September 09 2013 15:01 GMT
#3972
On September 09 2013 23:02 cakepie wrote:
Also, stutters, any insight into this, despite the lack of austin death+flip?

Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 07:59 austinmcc wrote:
Stutters, if your target is shot and I am dead, then ... look at my list. The guy who is SEVEN slots beneath your target is very likely mafia. You will know why based on my flip.


Nope, I think I learned something from it, but nothing of any value to the thread (potentially another member). Since his plan didn't fire I'm as in the dark as you are.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 640
ProTech143
Nina 89
JuggernautJason55
RuFF_SC2 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27216
Calm 2544
Mini 167
firebathero 102
Dewaltoss 99
soO 55
NaDa 27
HiyA 27
Bale 22
PianO 17
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6832
XaKoH 376
monkeys_forever92
canceldota28
League of Legends
Doublelift1906
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1527
fl0m1360
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu827
Other Games
FrodaN1918
Beastyqt561
B2W.Neo387
mouzStarbuck381
Livibee188
ToD170
summit1g162
KnowMe155
C9.Mang0151
shahzam123
Trikslyr120
UpATreeSC114
RotterdaM107
Mew2King45
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur666
• WagamamaTV231
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 13m
Replay Cast
2h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.