• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:25
CEST 02:25
KST 09:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8742 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 05:33 GMT
#3241
On September 06 2013 14:31 Felkyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 14:22 Risen wrote:
OO is the lynch now. The fact that there's a 24 hour delay on his power and no 24 hour or beginning of day restriction on debears power is absurd, but we have to deal with it. If debears lives past 24 hrs OO was lying. If he dies well lets not waste a lynch on a confirmed death.


Ok, really need to sleep after this. But a lynch on a townie is worse than a wasted lynch. Are we sure OO really used the power yet (if he has it)? It would be nice if we got a host confirmation or something... like the duel.

Donno, it doesn't say anything bout confirmation. I figured it would be pretty obvious given I had to write it in the thread, but if you think I'm bluffing or making shit up then.. well, I don't really feel like looking for anymore gifs.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 05:34 GMT
#3242
On September 06 2013 14:20 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 14:16 Felkyr wrote:
On September 06 2013 14:09 Risen wrote:
On September 06 2013 14:07 Felkyr wrote:
On September 06 2013 13:53 debears wrote:
oh, and that you would try to get me lynched when you can just shoot me since you don't think I'm actually scum (or have any evidence of it)

On September 06 2013 13:56 Risen wrote:
Yup, worst day vig claim I've ever seen. Why not just shoot debears instead of force us to waste a lynch between you two.

##unvote
##vote: ObviousOnce


Wait, wouldn't it always be better to first try to lynch someone before you shoot him? In the least you get more information.


No. He should know the person staring him down is scum and/or incompetent town with a horrible read. Shoot the man and move on.


And it's good to blindly shoot town who happened to have a bad read? Everyone in this game should have been shot already then.


I thought the shot was instant. If that was the case then a town OO would immediately shoot debears simply to save the town from potentially lynching him (a confirmed townie to himself). This would free up the lynch.

I didn't know it was a 24 hour delay. Had I known I would have asked OO to shoot whoever he thought was his strongest scum read. The fact that he immediately sheeped me makes me think he's scum making a desperate play, though. A townie would simply shoot his strongest scum read and be done with it, not sheep with me a person he just asked to be lynched.

Jesus christ. I initiated voting for debears today. It's in the vote thread. It's in my filter.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 05:37 GMT
#3243
Like, did you think I was voting for my health? For my happiness? Trolling? Did you not realize I had already voted debears? I realize with all this chaos going on keeping things straight may be a challenge but this is all very very recent stuff.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 05:49 GMT
#3244
3. MrZentor - null to town, liked this post a lot for townfeels. worth checking into more. For some reason I remember him being a wily scum in a game I read, but this is like me remembering the aura of his style and I don't know what game it was. Not feeling that tricksyness coming from him but keep an eye out.
4. Cephiro - didn't like the early riddles, seemed to reach the same idea as my RE: Vayne=3p, looks more and more town the further down the filter you go. mad town feels from this post. might have wanted to interview him but he's somewhere else today.
11. WaveofShadow - shamefully null on him, and I don't like it. If there's a third 3rd-party in this game I might pin it on him but no use chasing that.
14. coag - ???? who?
16. austinmcc - he's full of questions today, turn the tables and grill him back. I want to see him on the candidates list tomorrow and see where that goes.
17. debears - dying scum
19. Risen - daaaaaaaaazed and confused, I don't know how to choose. I'd say null to mafia but he has a special kind of innocence about him, so town.
22. ShiaoPi - kill with fire, please. please. pretty please. If I had another bullet I would send it here. Look at that filter. Look at it. LOOK. Then kill it with fire.
25. randombum - I just hate his very first post. His recent posting looks pretty good over in the other thread.
29. HiroPro - scum for pushing this bullshit, joke's on you, I want you up tomorrow, too.

26. VisceraEyes Died Night 1, and was resurrected Day 2 - handsome feller [dat beard], never lynch this guy

Omitted people I feel are obvtown. Not entirely comprehensive but we can talk about tomorrow's lynch while you decide which of me and debears you want dead today.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 23:48 GMT
#3489
Wat the hell I wanted to wake up for this but overslept and I'm at the top of like 10 pages back. Fuck! Voting thread tells me I'm likely dead but fucking read my last post again when I flip. Ugh. Good luck.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 06 2013 23:58 GMT
#3496
Seriously if grey says this is my fault in the post game the town lost im gonna be pretty embarrassed.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 11 2013 03:06 GMT
#4629
Oh wow. GG guys, scum QT is mad long like holy shit. Not a must read necessarily, but they were gunning for 2k posts rofl.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 11 2013 03:08 GMT
#4632
Yes Wave, can do like 500 posts at a time by modifying the url manually.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p1.500
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p501.1000
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p1001.1500
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p1500.1908
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-11 03:14:23
September 11 2013 03:13 GMT
#4642
On September 11 2013 12:10 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:06 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yeah he defs did.
Is there any way to read the scum QT in one page? Because fuck clicking that shit 1000 times.

Greymist and I were also talking about this last night, but I'm pretty sure we agreed that TL scumteams are strong lately. Or that TL towns in general are just real shit. Maybe both.
I think the main thing that I noticed this game as scum was just a ... distinct lack of town leadership.

D1 was wonky because the lynch didn't matter.
D2 we had a double lynch and people missing actions and whatnot.

The whole time, we were aiming early night kills at people that were vocal/threatening, and once we hit D3 discussion just kind of shut down. Some of that was the scum/3P numbers, I don't think we expected 6 non-scum NKs on N2, but Closed Casket's D3 was empty, and regular game's D3 was empty up until the final bit, and might have stayed a lot emptier if OO didn't choose to shoot debears.

D4 same thing, no town leadership despite cephiro trying, and everyone pushing their own targets of choice. People so focused on roles and mechanics that nobody ever really scumhunted and made cases, they just focused in on whatever mechanics or roles they didn't like, and that meant everyone was on different pages and couldn't get a lot of good lynch discussion going.

On September 04 2013 15:15 ObviousOne wrote:
should try to take some cues from Vayne and get your classic on once in a while.

That's what I was referencing. Normal game, I would have been lynched D1, D2 latest for being too quiet. Even Dandel (in obs) said I looked shittier than usual. Get your classic on.

Also knew VE was playing for scum when he didn't vote me immediately after Nirvana Strike. <3 u bro
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 11 2013 03:19 GMT
#4648
On September 11 2013 12:17 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
As scum, we shot the following 3P's:

VE (dies, ressurrected)
Wave (Clarity was roleblocked, didn't go through)
Vayne (Died)
Risen (Bell save)

Night 1 we literally shot both of the masoned 3P's, lol.

I loved being scum with you. It's also why I'm wary of you when I'm town. BUS ALL THE THINGS.

Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 11 2013 04:11 GMT
#4698
Shouts to the hosts for hosting, the players for playing, the mafia for carrying me. I still don't love large games, but it was fun.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 11 2013 23:56 GMT
#4822
On September 12 2013 08:29 Koshi wrote:
Yeah getting killed early was silly. D:

Yeah, my bad on that, VE.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 13 2013 01:36 GMT
#4838
Woah
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 73
ProTech47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox851
Mew2King99
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta18
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 35m
INu's Battles
10h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 35m
OSC
21h 50m
Replay Cast
22h 35m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.