• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:36
CEST 15:36
KST 22:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War85.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11610 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 14:46 GMT
#673
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=393174

Hi
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 15:10 GMT
#691
PAGE 35 FTW!!!!!


Ok! I must do my best to be cool!

I think Yamato could be scum because he always is! Otherwise, he's null!

I think Raynpelikoneet is cool! So don't kill him skumz, please!

Oatsmaster looks like usual! Don't lynch him!

Kitaman27 posted such that I don't even remember what specifically he posted! If it wasn't helpful, it sure blends in! If anyone finds that he truly wasn't helpful lynch him but I should probably read his filter!

Clarity_ forgot the end bit, like Kitaman 27, sure blends in if he hasn't been helpful! I'll read him too!

....

NO YOU SHUT UP!! lol do not kill WoS please! He shall be my foil!

I'm still too OMGUS about the Musclebound! Not gonna talk about him!

ONEGU knows me he is SVENGALI his entrance is fine because he is telling me shaddap!

Unfortunately nobody encouraged me per say.

Koshi looks good!

The Taciturn One is unlynchable by me! I would only vote him if I was role cop and had a red check on him! You are on your own! I sure hope he isn't scum.

Dandel ion!

...

Dandel Ion?

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 18:35 GMT
#850
Hey

HiroPro

You my evil cousin aren't you?

This speech of the brown, yes?

You, you mule you, you fool you, you affront The Blazinghand, He Who Is Taciturn (yet has said plenty this game somehow)

Such is to incur+ Show Spoiler +


Look, a locker. I will store these here.

I'll be watching out for you...

If she talks maybe as she talks out of myself she will be helpful.

the professional hero... I must send one I my children to meet him...

Oh no you won't. He could be another lost individual as is myself. His near depth with mine hints at that, who else hangs around in an area condemned midsummer of '61? But he seems stuck in the 50's, I'm up here in the 70's...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 21:33 GMT
#974
On August 31 2013 05:35 Blazinghand wrote:
I thought we just had a bunch of Bill Murrays

Not to be nasty, but honestly helping an old man and this is how he referred to "Bowel Movement".

Page 46 still
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 30 2013 22:16 GMT
#991
On August 31 2013 07:08 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 07:01 geript wrote:
Ok. Feel free to vote then.


##unvote
##vote geript


my points vs ceph still stand, new evidence leads to update WRT prior assumptn. max probability scum lynch is geript

Back on the musclebound soon...

Unless I can think of someone I like better personally.


So far, page 35. Still stands.

To that fooh that called me a "readless" troll: EXCUSE ME.

##Vote: Cheescakeismz
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 04:05 GMT
#1135
Here is what I know so far.

Blazinghand, Marvellosity, Cheesecake, Cakepie, other such vets:

I am affected by a bais shown in the image below. Correct or incorrect, it is how I see this.

[image loading]

Now, I am thus unable to read into these individuals day 1. However I will try.

Photo is slightly misleading: All vets are null reads. The scum are in the pink. I honestly don't know yet, if I ever will.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 04:58 GMT
#1140
On August 31 2013 12:08 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I don't feel like making long, articulated posts for other people but I could lynch the following dudes today:

Alakaslam, HiroPro, Risen, Felkyr, or other lurkers that give like 1-2 posts and hop on the GTFO express.

Excuse me. Aren't you the one who called me a readless troll?

Look at this does everyone say 35 (FTW) is nothing? Is my paint skills nothing?


Is my






Nothing????!?!?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 15:13 GMT
#1263
On August 17 2013 00:05 cDgCorazon wrote:
Cakepie is playing :D
Scum is all screwed...unless Cakepie is scum.

Hi cakepie

You are a honorary Vet now Kthanks





Here. Desireth sanity and sanity shall be given while supplies last.

My graph means if you have a lot of skill in anyone's eyes, then I will be reading you null based solely on that READ FOLLOWING; IMPORTANT CLARIFICATION: Day one.

After that?

Well I may just tokk but I will be trying to do the following:


On August 30 2013 09:17 Alakaslam wrote:
Hello




Perhaps I can be useful. However if you lack time, perhaps not...

I was hoping there would be subtitles.


Oddly enough this difficulty to be understood is also purposeful currently, although I admit to having a hard time making myself understood in general.

I'm not telling why either. That would defeat the purposeALAKASLAMFISH TO THE NINTH POWER MULTIPLIED BY 7 FISH

+ Show Spoiler +
old pc's, a couple gels, prerequisite some odd shaped equip I don't have. What is that, a jet pack? No way I could get out of here without one.

...Handheld jet pack.

I am not thinking clearly.

you don't have to.

Oh yes I do. Where is that locker.

...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 18:25 GMT
#1309
On September 01 2013 01:20 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 01:04 cakepie wrote:
Anyone have anything for me before I hop out?

apparently not. stepping outta here for now.

Congrats for zealot :D

Nah I trust ppl

Plus on top of lazy I am on phone 99% of the time so yeah. Sorry if it bothers you.

Marv is in a lot of stuff I am and that graph is for all of TL Mafia- I actually put in the password on my computer to make and upload that. From here forward, I can just edit and copy paste whenever I need it from my phone.

/Kaslam/ Kaslam /Kaslam 333

333

333 333

333 333 333

Triforce

I recommend you not call that phone number.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 19:37 GMT
#1333
On September 01 2013 03:30 Felkyr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 01:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Felkyr, why arent you asking anyone questions????

He basically posted a list post. I dont like it..

Dandel town cause Dandel town, I dunno, its hard to explain. Like town rather than scum trolling.


Here is a question: Who are you? Really, just answer this question as you would like and we'll see where we get from there.

Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 03:25 Alakaslam wrote:

/Kaslam/ Kaslam /Kaslam 333

333

333 333

333 333 333

Triforce

I recommend you not call that phone number.


I suppose that's not a 3P claim?

Felkyr let us be suxxor together. You totes misread that and I misread everything, man I need a name for this...
"Alaka-Felkyr & Associates"? Not much to SUP, but...

Allied with Felkyr

Y u all lynching him?

And dude my bad reception is such that I don't even remember who it was I saw before I went back to look at this but lynch cakepie? What?

Will not OMGUS that one ever, he unvotes I Ally

Thr3E lll
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 19:37 GMT
#1335
On September 01 2013 04:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Is it majority?

Ya
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 19:43 GMT
#1338
On September 01 2013 04:14 kitaman27 wrote:
I'm not sure there is anyone that I'm suspicious of to have enough posts to warrant a huge case on so I'll just be listing my opinions on a selected group of individuals that I have noted that warranted a filter read.

Cephiro is mostly interested about third party players and item mechanics. I'd want to lynch him if it weren't for the fact that he randomly decided to claim blue. I'm not sure why he wouldn't be worried about taking a hit, but if he has a way to prove that his power can benefit town then I'm willing to wait until day two.

I'm pretty sure this is like the 5th game in a row I've played with Zentor where he hasn't actually posted. Something to note is that he could be a vote rigger or something and make it appear as if geript is lynchproof. I'm not really sure why he would claim in that case though.

There are certainly some things I don't like about Wave's filter, but not enough to be confident that he is scum yet. His contribution picked up after I mentioned that I'd be looking into him, but that doesn't necessarily rule out a town reaction as well. The biggest thing against him is the fact that he appears "frustrated" by the lurkers and the suspicion on Dandel, calling Dandel the most active player in the game. At the point of his post, Dandel honestly has a couple words of value.

randombum's filter is pretty terrible. His name has hardly been brought up so he is definitely playing under the radar at the moment. He goes after geript on a gut read and has posted little since. He said he will be available to contribute to the majority if need be, but he provides little direction to who he actually wants lynched or who he is suspicious of.

cakepie seems to need to be prompted for his contributions, which is a concern. His vote is currently for a policy lynch, but it would be unfair for me out of all people to criticize that. He explains that he is filter diving, but there is little evidence that anything came out of that. I don't really understand the point of a pressure vote on felkyr if he is going to point out that it is a pressure vote. It isn't clear that there is anyone in this game that cakepie actually thinks is mafia.

ObviousOne is one of those people that I'm suspicious of based on his town read on Dandel so early into the game. He seems to be around, but not very interested in the game. He decides to sheep Dandel with the geript vote without actually mentioning him at any point in his filter.

clarity and stutters seem to have the biggest black mesa connections based on my exchange with rayn for questioning why Black Mesa members should be considered a mafia faction. Stutters already claimed BM, so that leaves clarity as the other possibility. I haven't read his filter today however.

I'm not incredibly familiar with Risen's play, but the difference between GoT where he was town and this game is pretty apparent. In GoT he was making a significant number of cases, even if most of them were off in left field. You could tell he was town simply by the way he was sharing his opinions. His defense and suspicion against Cheesecake is essentially that he hasn't done anything this game, so that means nothing he has done can be portrayed as anti-town. His response to Onegu doesn't seem like a town reaction in my opinion. I think he would be a good lynch.

geript has been playing blatantly anti-town. If memory serves me correct, he was more verbose as mafia in The Game, but there is next to nothing in his filter that is redeeming. That fact that he likely has identified the fact that he is going to be lynched, but has done nothing to stop it probably points to mafia. If he were a town lynchproof player, he would have realized that a day one no lynch would be a disaster and likely only mess up day two as well.

Risen, randombum, ObviousOne, cakepie, and geript are the players that I'd prefer to lynch into today. I still haven't read VE's filters, which is always something to dread. I'll probably decide on my preferred target within the next hour if possible for the sake of consolidation. I'd like to hear opinions on any of the individuals I've mentioned, outside of geript.

See Kita what is this, if you have issues with cakepie how not me? I am wayyyyy less town than cakepie. Sure that's lack of skill, maybe you know that by meta and write me off, but cakepie has been bamcis doing what he does not realize is impossible yet. In fact I think it's working, despite being impossible.


333333333033333333303333333330
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 19:47 GMT
#1340
On September 01 2013 04:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 04:38 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
YES ITS MAJORITY WE NEED 16 TO LYNCH WTF


vote geript

K

He has spoken.

See the vote thread.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 20:54 GMT
#1375
On September 01 2013 05:14 geript wrote:
Well BH... this is a GreyMist game. You can believe me that you get lynched today and be effective for the next 3.75 hours or you can continue to be scum. Your choice

this is a GreyMist game.


So!

If Blazinghand dies, say goodbye to items you have & you get fresh new ones. A.K.A. I messes up your plans regarding items. Because is only threat I can make. Well and other stuff but I can't really control that.

Make a wish.

+ Show Spoiler +


Where will I find food?

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 20:59 GMT
#1377
On September 01 2013 05:57 geript wrote:
Slam If you had a 3shot gun who would you shoot tonight?

Cheesecake, and think about two others. I am very prone to OMGUS, I'd have shot at u earlier. Now I just wanna threaten whoever threatens BH.

I'd say maybe Kita.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 21:01 GMT
#1379
On September 01 2013 05:57 geript wrote:
Slam If you had a 3shot gun who would you shoot tonight?

By the way, some misunderstanding in this question I think.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 21:02 GMT
#1380
Oh yeah and if I get pissed off on the items scum better shoot me because they lose all theirs.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 31 2013 21:18 GMT
#1396
On September 01 2013 06:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 04:43 Alakaslam wrote:
See Kita what is this, if you have issues with cakepie how not me


My official Alakaslam policy this game:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/54613/just_don_t_look/

Oh

That makes sense then
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 01 2013 07:47 GMT
#1710
Blazinghand has been lynched! Alakaslam initiative states code red! + Show Spoiler +
Translation: Alakaslam goes all

[image loading]
with tears of rage & stuff


##ACTIVATE: CHRONOSPHERE

Chronosphere: charging.

+ Show Spoiler +
Well I warned you. . . whoever you are

If not player initiated oh well! I stick to my guns!


Wow this post took surprisingly long to make

maybe I couldn't see through the tears.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
September 02 2013 07:42 GMT
#1991
On September 02 2013 13:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 13:31 austinmcc wrote:
You just aren't Chezinuing hard enough. I have seen zero posts in which you claim to be a bank.

And where are the cryptic Youtube videos?






I feel like Stalin does in that video who stole my chronosphere?!?...

And yeah I'm conceited regarding YouTube in the thread.

Sigh, now I am powerless.

Oh yeah.

##Vote: ShiaoPi

Blazinghand's reads are indeed gospel!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 371
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36489
Calm 7614
Bisu 1963
Rain 1757
Jaedong 1107
FanTaSy 741
Horang2 702
BeSt 543
Larva 383
Rush 345
[ Show more ]
Soma 321
Light 309
Stork 279
Snow 192
Zeus 177
ZerO 177
Barracks 140
Free 119
910 97
Mind 97
Killer 80
Mong 67
Shinee 46
Hyun 46
Pusan 44
ToSsGirL 41
NaDa 34
Aegong 25
Terrorterran 24
Hm[arnc] 17
Sexy 17
sorry 15
Rock 11
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7303
XaKoH 312
Counter-Strike
fl0m2990
olofmeister862
Other Games
gofns32125
singsing2252
B2W.Neo836
Lowko359
hiko349
crisheroes300
Mlord240
Hui .144
Livibee112
RotterdaM99
djWHEAT85
Mew2King75
QueenE29
ZerO(Twitch)12
DeMusliM7
Trikslyr0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4057
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade691
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 24m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 24m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.