• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:56
CEST 13:56
KST 20:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8265 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 09 2013 21:07 GMT
#4324
Ceph's point of view makes a lot of sense if you accept

1: Ceph finds hiro town
2: Ceph thinks zentor is scum
3: Ceph has two items a kp and and item A
4: Ceph cannot use item A
5: Give kp to town read and item A to scum read
6: Have town read retrieve Item A by kill scum read.

I don't accept part 1 though. How exactly is hiro town?
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 09 2013 21:15 GMT
#4332
On September 10 2013 06:12 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 06:12 austinmcc wrote:
Has he done anything as part of this plan other than crushing Zentor? Put yourself outside the plan (if you're town).

If HiroPro is town, he probably follows along, pew pew Zentor.

If HiroPro is mafia, he does...what? He crushes someone else? He says he never got the crusher? The moment he gets involved in something he doesn't fully understand, he HAS to follow instructions, or it may very well be a scumclaim. And if HE refuses to follow instructions and basically scumclaims, he almost certainly dies. And if he dies and flips scum, we 100% flip Zentor.


Mafia HiroPro HAS to follow the plan. Him crushing Zentor doesn't indicate anything.


Did Hiro ever question hammering Zentor? Was he apprehensive about it? Or was it LOLHAMMER


Pretty sure it was LOLHAMMER.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 09 2013 21:18 GMT
#4335
Yeah. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=424349&currentpage=185#3698
Took a minute for target name to target dead.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 09 2013 21:25 GMT
#4348
On September 10 2013 06:24 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 06:23 Risen wrote:
On September 10 2013 06:22 Clarity_nl wrote:
I still think axle is town, I dunno about hiro but I think zentor is gonna flip scum and that would make hiro town.
We really should consolidate, but interest in randombum seems to be going away because of the austin check that MIGHT happen??

I'm really tempted to just lynch into one of the 3p claims because this is just ridiculous.


And just when I have consolidated my final three scum reads you come in and say stupid shit like this.


He IMMEDIATELY crushed zentor without even a question of why. If he's scum with zentor why would he do that?!?


Because he planned ahead of time before answering he was here who he would be willing to crush.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 09 2013 22:10 GMT
#4403
I think his sneakiness in trying to catch WoS in a lie by not posting in mason is pretty scummy. If he was town he should have used the mason to talk to him instead of what he did. I don't think his whole "YOU LIED" deal made much sense against WoS. Especially since I don't even think he caught him in a lie.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 09 2013 22:13 GMT
#4405
Ceph, I think you are trying too hard for your plan and big plays to work out and not seeing what everyone else is seeing. Like you want this plan to work so hard you are assuming that zenor have to be scum and hiro has to be town.

There's not much else in hiro's play that really points him as town. I mean even this day when he's becoming a major lynch target all he is doing is sheeping you.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 09 2013 22:43 GMT
#4428
Fuck, I've been flip flopping internally on axle and hiro. At this point I'm willing to just sheep and go with thread sentiment.

I assume it's not possible we can consolidate on rayne? I'm one of the few that actually think he's scum?
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 09 2013 22:47 GMT
#4431
Axle disappearing and his hiding play was really not good. Refusal to claim is also bad.

Hiro's brown shit was bad, and his not caring today accept to sheep ceph is also really shitty.

zentor ninja vote is really wtf too.

I'm also scared if hiro IS scum then we lose since w/e ceph gave zentor would be super scary in scum hands.. arrrgh
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 09 2013 23:50 GMT
#4492
Lol axles finally returns?
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 11 2013 02:51 GMT
#4612
Why did the soul gem gun not work?
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 11 2013 02:54 GMT
#4617
Right... I rememebr reading that in QT, but forgot about it again.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 11 2013 02:54 GMT
#4618
Dandel's list is surprisingly scary.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 11 2013 02:57 GMT
#4619
Also I gotta say this game was extra hard for me. I really wanted to be "townier" and not be so obvious scum, but with my role I thought it would actually be best to be caught earlier than later since you know, I had 6 lives.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 11 2013 03:01 GMT
#4625
On September 11 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok some random questions/comment:
What was up with Black Mesa?
WHO THE FUCK WAS YI
Is 8-man scumteam and that many 3P really balanced? ( I assume it is given town roles but jeez)
Town and scum each having basically a 6-shot vet? Wat?
I don't think my body was quite ready for the chaos that happens in an Aperture game. (Speaking of Chaos...what was that? Was it used?)

Also, I find anger works really really well for me. No hard feelings Axle? I didn't mean any of it, I swear! :D


I wanna know this too. Pretty sure YI was felkr.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 11 2013 03:02 GMT
#4627
The whole thing with yi was it's extra funny because being in BM chat he knew stutters wanted to check him, but he just so happened to be the god father role so he got a green check and got to sail through the game.
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
September 11 2013 03:37 GMT
#4665
I thought the masoning thing would happen instantly and only last that during the phase I did it. Like if I mason n2 I get it for n2 and n2 only. But I think it was actually use it at night get it the following day until the next day. whoops. We dind't really need to coordinate with VE though, he pretty blatantly playing for scum from our PoV
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 725
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko418
OGKoka 227
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52915
Calm 3804
Shuttle 2136
Bisu 1161
FanTaSy 1027
firebathero 375
Zeus 340
Hyuk 277
Stork 248
actioN 228
[ Show more ]
Soma 220
Mini 201
Rush 170
Soulkey 150
EffOrt 136
Last 136
Light 132
ZerO 91
Snow 85
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 67
Pusan 60
JYJ 46
Free 41
Killer 41
NotJumperer 38
Bale 37
Barracks 33
Shinee 30
hero 29
ToSsGirL 29
Shine 25
Noble 25
yabsab 23
Sharp 21
sorry 20
Aegong 19
PianO 16
Sacsri 13
HiyA 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5202
Dendi536
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1392
kRYSTAL_48
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
gofns36366
singsing1941
B2W.Neo530
crisheroes255
DeMusliM203
Livibee59
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 4m
OSC
10h 19m
Replay Cast
11h 4m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.