• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:25
CEST 08:25
KST 15:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7989 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:04 GMT
#587
On August 30 2013 22:02 yamato77 wrote:
WoS you are kinda playing weird.

That's what people said about me last gaaaaame + Show Spoiler +
(There's a difference between playing like shit and playing 'weird' though imo)

Are you scum again yamato?
I guess we'll see if you just don't do anything after D1, amirite?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:07 GMT
#588
On August 30 2013 22:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
Uhm
I can understand wanting to lynch geript based on absolutely nothing

in fact, that was my second plan for re-entering the thread, but I went with this one.

So
I guess that means it's null to me

Actually come to think of it, I can too. Geript has been notoriously hard to catch as scum.
Fucking town-level insight right hurrrr
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:10 GMT
#593
On August 30 2013 22:07 Dandel Ion wrote:
wait what's playing like shit got to do with anything?

In the previous game I was told I was playing 'weird' and mislynched though I would argue it more due to my shit play than weird play.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:11 GMT
#594
On August 30 2013 22:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
Uhm
I can understand wanting to lynch geript based on absolutely nothing

in fact, that was my second plan for re-entering the thread, but I went with this one.

So
I guess that means it's null to me

Actually come to think of it, I can too. Geript has been notoriously hard to catch as scum.
Fucking town-level insight right hurrrr

no, he's just annoying

not particularily hard to catch.

You say that, but aside from PTP where he outed himself, has scum Geript ever been caught?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:19 GMT
#602
On August 30 2013 22:14 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:03 Dandel Ion wrote:
Uhm
I can understand wanting to lynch geript based on absolutely nothing

in fact, that was my second plan for re-entering the thread, but I went with this one.

So
I guess that means it's null to me

Actually come to think of it, I can too. Geript has been notoriously hard to catch as scum.
Fucking town-level insight right hurrrr

no, he's just annoying

not particularily hard to catch.

You say that, but aside from PTP where he outed himself, has scum Geript ever been caught?

I could tell he was scum in The Game real easy, and I was just skimming like half the thread (i wasn't in that game)
he didn't get generally caught IIRC and survived? not sure, too long ago and again i didnt follow too closely.

and then one game BH modconfirmed him so that doesn't count.

Really Dandel, that's what you're going with? 'I totes knew he was scum in The Game even though I wasn't even in it?'
Also I could swear he's won another scumgame too because I remember being more impressed by his scum record.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:21 GMT
#605
On August 30 2013 22:18 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:02 yamato77 wrote:
WoS you are kinda playing weird.

That's what people said about me last gaaaaame + Show Spoiler +
(There's a difference between playing like shit and playing 'weird' though imo)

Are you scum again yamato?
I guess we'll see if you just don't do anything after D1, amirite?

You don't seem too focused on finding mafia, in your filter. A lot of it is random conjecture and complaints about the way the game is going.

Compare this to your play last game where you come out of the barrel both guns blazing, and yeah, you are playing weird.

It's a themed game, not a normal mini. I'm not going to play the same way. Look at PTP.
I'm kind of surprised you apparently found my play so towny in Persona despite everyone else in the thread disagreeing with you apparently. Personally I think it's the scum-goggles: you knew I was town therefore saw town motivation behind everything I did in that game (even though no one else did).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:24 GMT
#608
On August 30 2013 22:21 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:20 Koshi wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:18 yamato77 wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 22:02 yamato77 wrote:
WoS you are kinda playing weird.

That's what people said about me last gaaaaame + Show Spoiler +
(There's a difference between playing like shit and playing 'weird' though imo)

Are you scum again yamato?
I guess we'll see if you just don't do anything after D1, amirite?

You don't seem too focused on finding mafia, in your filter. A lot of it is random conjecture and complaints about the way the game is going.

Compare this to your play last game where you come out of the barrel both guns blazing, and yeah, you are playing weird.

This is a lie. Last game WoS was all like "guis let's not find scum in n0".

It's an attitude shift, though. He suggested that because he was playing SPRSRS, but this game he's all loose and stuff. I remember scum-WoS being like this in voice.

LOL Didn't I also specifically say I was much better at voice/live than text-based mafia?
Are you REALLY going to bring up TS mafia as an example yamato? That's shit bad, dude.
Are you scum?
I'd be impressed if you outed yourself this early before your activity even drops off.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:30 GMT
#614
On August 30 2013 22:27 kitaman27 wrote:
PSA: Asking people if they are scum is not very productive. Only in extremely rare cases will they reply "yes". Stating "I think you are scum" or "that action of yours is scummy" is a better response.

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Do something awesome before you inevitably get shot tonight, k?


Wave, did you simply not consider that I might be mafia with this post?

Clerly kita, that was the most serious post I have made all game, and you should continue to look into it and be totally useful.
Do you honestly wonder why I like Dandel better than you right now?

Dandel, what do you mean by your 'approach?' By saying "I knew Geript was scum in a game I wasn't in,' you have no proof he would have been caught by you so it does little to show me that a scum Geript isn't difficult to catch.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:30 GMT
#615
On August 30 2013 22:29 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
VA playing game properly. Its scummy
CAn totally lynch WoS too.
And Kita for going after the easiest target in the thread
Cora I <3 you. REALLY!!
+ Show Spoiler +
uh no not really

LOL

Fixed for you Dandel.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:31 GMT
#618
Oats, what makes Dandel the easiest target in the thread, and what makes me scum?
(The VA thing is believable.)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:34 GMT
#622
On August 30 2013 22:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
uh no clarity, kita voted for Dandel cause he thought dandel was trying that trolling scum shit. How is dandel not the easiest target in the thread?

Because if you've read the thread, Dandel is clearly not playing to his trolly-scum-inactive meta atm.
I could name like 10 easier targets.

That reminds me though, kita, do you still think Dandel is scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:35 GMT
#626
On August 30 2013 22:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ooo! Can I help?
##Vote: Koshi


I find Koshi's attempt to use his role to benefit other roles incredibly pro-town. What exactly were you trying to help by making this vote? Did you have a mafia read on him? Do you disagree with my assessment?

Kita, this tunnel is approaching Rayn territory. You're asking a lot of useless questions you could find out very easily by reading the thread. I thought he might have been scum since he 'agreed' with Clarity thinking I was scum but it turns out what he agreed with was my stance on lurkers.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:36 GMT
#628
On August 30 2013 22:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 22:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oats, what makes Dandel the easiest target in the thread, and what makes me scum?
(The VA thing is believable.)

dandel hasnt done jack shit. And his scum meta is trolling the shit out of the thread. How is he not the easiest target.
You're scum for not doing shit

K Oats, nice to have you with us.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:41 GMT
#632
On August 30 2013 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Dandel town.

Lol........

Hi WoS, do you want to defend yourself?

Nope.
GL with that.

Kita, I don't disagree necessarily but it wasn't much of a rolelclaim. It was an item claim and it's very easy to lie about what it is/what it does. You'd know about that, Weeping Angel.

I didn't take that talk into account at the time.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 14:00 GMT
#643
Hey kita, I do appreciate that you tried to change topics, but can you please answer my question since I so nicely answered yours?

Do you still think Dandel is scum for the reasons you originally stated?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 14:07 GMT
#647
On August 30 2013 23:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Stating that he has not read his role PM is playing against your win condition as either faction. I'm willing to give Dandel the benefit of the doubt that he is not trying to ruin the game, so that means he is likely lying.

And you think he has since his very first post not read his role PM?
I'm honestly really surprised that so many people still think Dandel is trolling. Some really weird disconnects going on in this thread so far.

Be back in a little while.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 14:11 GMT
#649
Oh and another thing before I go:
Once again, lurkers getting away with lurking, while one of the most active posters in the thread who is doing work has people voting for him.

##Vote: ShiaoPi

Never change, TL mafia players.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 19:28 GMT
#877
On August 31 2013 00:06 ShiaoPi wrote:
skimmed all over this thread, lets go kill WoS? only one who stuck out for me in this initial read

##Vote: WaveofShadow

This makes me feel like I picked the right lurker.
Also HAI GUISE I BACK

Things that made me go WTF while I was catching up:
Vayne's roleclaim
Onegu's roleclaim
Alakaslam

That is all.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 19:36 GMT
#882
On August 31 2013 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 03:15 geript wrote:
On August 31 2013 03:08 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 31 2013 03:07 geript wrote:
BH. You are so like 24 hours ago. Lynch slam.


As arousing as the thought of lynching a readless, unreadable troll is, can you give me your opinion on others in the thread. Namely active people.

Sure: I'd shoot BH, VE and WoS. I'd nuke Oats because he's both scummy and fun to nuke. But meh, I was done for today like idk 12 hours ago so DGAF activated.

He says this as if any fucks were given up to this point. LMAO

Still reading :d

Personally I think he wrote it because he's best acquainted with us throughout his mafia career.
I don't know what that means exactly...

Oh also regarding Geript: it was obvious early on he was trying to get people to talk about numbers, correct? What if HE was given the null talisman? (Although then again if we're worried about giving it away to possible scum maybe that's a bad idea.)

Kita I like you a little better since I came back. Your idea regarding what should be done about Black Mesa makes sense to me---I'm currently trying to come up with a scenario that scum or 3P could game it though. Not sure if it's possible.


twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 19:56 GMT
#896
On August 31 2013 04:50 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 04:37 strongandbig wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:56 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
ps: kita just wants me dead because I'm such an incredibly good player and I'm able to read him real good.

Which means he's scared of me reading him with my reading abilities
Which means he's mafia.

OMGUS engaged.


States that I wanted him dead as town in GoT in previous post. Infers that my scum meta is to want him dead because of I fear his abilities. Justifying vote based on false conclusion.

Also, I just saw this post in your filter. I don't like it. Being amorphous between policy lynch and calling do scum.

Did you want to kill him for policy reasons or did you think he was scum? It feels like it didnt really Maggie to you.


If my policy lynch does something that I deem scummy why does that make it invalid? 1 + 1 = 2, unless acting scummy invalidates policy lynches or policy lynches make it impossible to be scum. You policy lynch to punish anti-town behavior. I'm thinking about moving to WoS at the moment. As for the post on BH, I was simply stating an observation. I don't consider him a lynch target since that post.

Considering vayne decided to claim "if I die, bad things happen to scum", third party makes sense. I'd even be more willing to help his cause if he came clean.

Now that we know that Black Mesa possibly isn't a mafia faction, we may be able to take a look at the earlier discussion to look for additional knowledge. I'll do so when I get home if I remember.



Do it, Kita.
DO EET
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3261
Rain 1729
GuemChi 555
FanTaSy 442
sSak 52
Bale 31
Hm[arnc] 29
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
JimRising 628
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1142
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King233
Other Games
summit1g7717
WinterStarcraft662
KnowMe68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2213
League of Legends
• Lourlo1221
• Rush1014
• Stunt477
Other Games
• Shiphtur729
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 35m
INu's Battles
4h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
6h 35m
OSC
15h 50m
Replay Cast
16h 35m
OSC
1d 16h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.