• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:48
CEST 14:48
KST 21:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8993 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 07:13 GMT
#2848
On September 04 2013 15:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
The question is whether Kita would. I think not.


So it's a meta call. Then say that. Don't make a blanket statement like that.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 07:42 GMT
#2851
On September 04 2013 16:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 08:48 geript wrote:
Oats
Rayn
Vayne
WoS
Slam
Felkyr/Bum/Clarity

These are who you guys should get rid of period. I would like to point out that with 3NKs, Rayn didn't die last night... He's already in why are you alive territory. Kill him.

Grtz on killing Hassy and not killing Slam geript!!!!
You are bad and you should feel bad.

(if hassy flips scum you are lucky & bad)


Not his fault Vayne messed with fate.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 17:23 GMT
#2891
On September 05 2013 01:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 01:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
I agree with dont lynch WoS. I like talking to him in the QT :O


Details?

You've hardly posted anything in the thread.

posted quite a lot in the qt, both of us. I am having a pretty solid townread on him now.
Discussed reads a bit and agreed that OO, rayn, austin look like pretty good persons to lynch.
We are disagreeing on Risen and kind of torn on Hiro.

Kind of difficult to paraphrase everything in it


Agree fully on OO. Risen good lynch, rayn decent.

But we lynch Alakaslam tomorrow if Hassy flips green. If scum lynch austin.


I guess I just don't understand this tunnel, or how you could continue it after watching the other two attempts at it. Then again, you were the first one to start try and start it up.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 17:38 GMT
#2895
On September 05 2013 02:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 02:23 Risen wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:07 ShiaoPi wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:04 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:02 ShiaoPi wrote:
I agree with dont lynch WoS. I like talking to him in the QT :O


Details?

You've hardly posted anything in the thread.

posted quite a lot in the qt, both of us. I am having a pretty solid townread on him now.
Discussed reads a bit and agreed that OO, rayn, austin look like pretty good persons to lynch.
We are disagreeing on Risen and kind of torn on Hiro.

Kind of difficult to paraphrase everything in it


Agree fully on OO. Risen good lynch, rayn decent.

But we lynch Alakaslam tomorrow if Hassy flips green. If scum lynch austin.


I guess I just don't understand this tunnel, or how you could continue it after watching the other two attempts at it. Then again, you were the first one to start try and start it up.


You haven't done anything that I can remember or have been useful in anyway. You're a policy lynch along with others that haven't done garbs.


And why have I been chosen amongst these "others" that haven't done garb? I've certainly been around more, and I like to think I've contributed a nice amount.

I haven't made giant posts, but I've been here pointing out scummy things. People just haven't really responded to me. You haven't responded to me. You just trumpet that because I don't have X number of posts or something I'm scum.

A policy lynch for d3? Really? I always seem to come back to bad or scum arguments. Why don't you actually scum hunt? Is it because you're scum and can't? Town players build a case or point out scummy things in other people's play.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 17:45 GMT
#2901
On September 05 2013 02:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 02:28 Coagulation wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
oh lol Coag replaced him right?
Yeah Ill kill him too.


your not my favorite master anymore.


Are you caught up yet, or will you continue to be useless?


And what have you done that hasn't been useless? I see a scummy looking player who's trying to dictate the thread discussion because he has 8 pages of filter and feels like asserting his weight in thread. But what's in that 8 pages of filter?

I see someone who was defending geript when he shouldn't have been, wants to lynch "inactives" at a time when people are actually trying to scumhunt instead of just diddle around in thread, and just gives up on his scum reads for no particular reason.

I see someone entirely unmotivated to actually DO anything but point fingers around, try and appear to be active, and pretend that's activity. That's scum play.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 17:55 GMT
#2909
On September 05 2013 02:48 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 02:45 Risen wrote:
On September 05 2013 02:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 05 2013 02:28 Coagulation wrote:
On September 05 2013 01:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
oh lol Coag replaced him right?
Yeah Ill kill him too.


your not my favorite master anymore.


Are you caught up yet, or will you continue to be useless?


And what have you done that hasn't been useless? I see a scummy looking player who's trying to dictate the thread discussion because he has 8 pages of filter and feels like asserting his weight in thread. But what's in that 8 pages of filter?

I see someone who was defending geript when he shouldn't have been, wants to lynch "inactives" at a time when people are actually trying to scumhunt instead of just diddle around in thread, and just gives up on his scum reads for no particular reason.

I see someone entirely unmotivated to actually DO anything but point fingers around, try and appear to be active, and pretend that's activity. That's scum play.


I'm finally getting you to do things! Yes!

I've been telling people to lynch Alakaslam for ages but nobody is listening to me. Felkyr is still scum, and he didn't vote for Slam so that makes things better. I didn't think Geript could have been scum because that power is stupidly OP for mafia to have in my opinion. I've never been in a game with a vote rigger before.

Inactive people are scum because not all the active people can be. There has to be at least 2-3 scum hiding in the list of OO/random/risen/coag/stutters/shaio/ etc.


That is horrible speculation in a game like this, especially when that etc part continues on for a LOT of people. Why choose me out of the very, very long list. I'm actually in the thread contributing and have been for a nice amount of time. Why continue your tunnel when your reason for tunneling no longer applies, unless you saw Hiro's action and decided now was a time to get rid of someone who isn't on your scum team.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 17:59 GMT
#2913
As far as the QT goes, as long as everyone knows who is who in there, it's just providing more opportunities for people to scum slip with knowledge they aren't supposed to have.

For example, I must have missed it, but wtf happened with the Hiro/Yi thing?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 04 2013 18:24 GMT
#2921
On September 05 2013 03:12 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2013 03:09 strongandbig wrote:
On September 05 2013 03:00 Koshi wrote:
On September 05 2013 02:59 Risen wrote:
As far as the QT goes, as long as everyone knows who is who in there, it's just providing more opportunities for people to scum slip with knowledge they aren't supposed to have.

For example, I must have missed it, but wtf happened with the Hiro/Yi thing?

Read Onegu his log and trow your hands in the air in disbelief.

Okay wait what do you mean by this? Onegu hasn't said anything that would explain or resolve the hiropro thing.


I think that's koshi's point. People putting so much cred in an anonymous claimed third party is ridiculous.


I swear very recently in thread that anonymous third party is claimed to actually be known by those in the QT just not by us.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 05 2013 04:48 GMT
#3003
This game has become hilariously twisted.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 05 2013 17:35 GMT
#3071
On September 06 2013 01:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 00:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 06 2013 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What did you do to Kitanam last night?

I actually rb'ed ShiaoPi sir. So wherever you are getting your info has been messed with or some such.

Why would you roleblock a dude who has a green check on him?


So he could claim too stupid to be scum.

##vote: Alakaslam
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 05 2013 18:11 GMT
#3073
Because he's scum.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 05 2013 18:37 GMT
#3086
On September 06 2013 03:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Felkyr if you are town you should stop apologizing.
Do you have other scumreads than Slam?
What do you think of Risen's statement that both of Slam/Mr.CC are scum?


Why is that out of the realm of possibility? Why are you so incredulous to the idea?

Also, holy scum batman. Felkyr should be the first lynch if slam flips red.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 05 2013 18:58 GMT
#3090
On September 06 2013 03:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2013 03:37 Risen wrote:
On September 06 2013 03:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Felkyr if you are town you should stop apologizing.
Do you have other scumreads than Slam?
What do you think of Risen's statement that both of Slam/Mr.CC are scum?


Why is that out of the realm of possibility? Why are you so incredulous to the idea?

Also, holy scum batman. Felkyr should be the first lynch if slam flips red.

Why should we lynch Felkyr then?

That's not thinking a town player uses. Go back and look at who felkyr said he wanted to lynch and who he voted. Now look at his explanation. That's not explanatory at all. That's scum doing the best he can given how grim the situation is for him.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 05 2013 18:59 GMT
#3091
And hiro with that setup speculation. Scum.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 05 2013 19:31 GMT
#3105
Isn't it a little late to be saying that after you already did... just that?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 05 2013 20:23 GMT
#3124
Well, I would have liked to see the flip but the clear lynch is now Felkyr, imo.

##unvote
##vote: Felkyr
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 05 2013 21:31 GMT
#3132
On September 06 2013 05:25 Stutters695 wrote:
Well on the plus side I feel pretty safe saying Austin isn't scum with a sleeper type role. Risen you want to lynch him despite the green check?


Wait what? Felkyr has a green check? Where?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 05 2013 22:07 GMT
#3138
lol, this game. Two threads, one secret thread, anything else I'm missing. It honestly just isn't fun trying to keep track of everything, beyond the fact of how is someone supposed to scum hunt with such limited information. I say delkyr is scum because he's scummy as shit, he's cleared as green by a secret individual who didn't claim multicheck cop for fear of mafia retaliation in spite of being anonymous... what? Meanwhile Shiao has been given a hall pass.

Lynch fenyr, expose the bullshit in BM, move on.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2013 03:50 GMT
#3201
On September 06 2013 12:40 AxleGreaser wrote:
In other news... (thread)

Cheesecake has still not responded to why he visited Kita?


He has very likely been instructed by his scum team to not say anything and just die without giving anything that can be read into later.

Forced vote?

##unvote
##vote: debears
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
September 06 2013 04:56 GMT
#3217
Yup, worst day vig claim I've ever seen. Why not just shoot debears instead of force us to waste a lynch between you two.

##unvote
##vote: ObviousOnce
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
12m
OSC
9h 27m
Replay Cast
10h 12m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.