• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8869 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 01:36 GMT
#369
On August 30 2013 10:32 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 10:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 10:26 Blazinghand wrote:
The thing is cora I don't think this is alignment indicative. You're giving shit reasons and swearing at people would definitely be scum aligned (Trying to shit up the thread) if it weren't for the fact that I know you. I know how butthurt you get, how emotional you get, how irrational you are. How all the drama on TL Mafia just HAPPENS to swirl around you. You're clearly butthurt and don't even want to admit it, because let's be real here: you have no reason to be a dick to wave (even if he too is being a dick) and saying "fuck you" and your policy shit on Oats doesn't make sense. You're playing against town/thread cohesion which is fairly impressive given how hard it is to do that when the game is barely begun.

Three theories, none of which you like
1) cora is scum
2) cora is really really mind bogglingly bad
3) cora is butthurt

one of these fits quite well with your personality

What about
4) Cora is trying to get killed/lynched?
There are certainly a lot of people I'm going to have to ignore this game, golly gosh.

On August 30 2013 10:26 geript wrote:
@WoS I need a number on a scale from 1 to bitch please.

Where does 'Are you fo realz?!?!' fit?


Cora as a jester role? I guess this is similar to how jester-cora would play (make enemies and so on). This seems like a pretty normal setup though so I doubt there will be anything 3p or jester-like.

Here's my problem bbygrl.
Cora knows about his reputation at the moment. He also knows players in this game know about it. Clearly doing this on purpose for whatever reason. He may be butthurt on top of all this, but he's certainly a good enough player (as bad as you say he is) to not let that show unless he wants to show it.

I believe that you know all of the above as well BH, so why antagonize him? I could very well have antagonized Cora as well (and was about to; anyone who played in the LOL Inhouse a couple days ago will probably know what I mean) but I didn't.
In calling me a dick he's making a play here. I don't think I'm being a dick (and sorry if I actually am, Slamdance).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 01:42 GMT
#373
On August 30 2013 10:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 10:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 10:32 Blazinghand wrote:
On August 30 2013 10:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 10:26 Blazinghand wrote:
The thing is cora I don't think this is alignment indicative. You're giving shit reasons and swearing at people would definitely be scum aligned (Trying to shit up the thread) if it weren't for the fact that I know you. I know how butthurt you get, how emotional you get, how irrational you are. How all the drama on TL Mafia just HAPPENS to swirl around you. You're clearly butthurt and don't even want to admit it, because let's be real here: you have no reason to be a dick to wave (even if he too is being a dick) and saying "fuck you" and your policy shit on Oats doesn't make sense. You're playing against town/thread cohesion which is fairly impressive given how hard it is to do that when the game is barely begun.

Three theories, none of which you like
1) cora is scum
2) cora is really really mind bogglingly bad
3) cora is butthurt

one of these fits quite well with your personality

What about
4) Cora is trying to get killed/lynched?
There are certainly a lot of people I'm going to have to ignore this game, golly gosh.

On August 30 2013 10:26 geript wrote:
@WoS I need a number on a scale from 1 to bitch please.

Where does 'Are you fo realz?!?!' fit?


Cora as a jester role? I guess this is similar to how jester-cora would play (make enemies and so on). This seems like a pretty normal setup though so I doubt there will be anything 3p or jester-like.

Here's my problem bbygrl.
Cora knows about his reputation at the moment. He also knows players in this game know about it. Clearly doing this on purpose for whatever reason. He may be butthurt on top of all this, but he's certainly a good enough player (as bad as you say he is) to not let that show unless he wants to show it.

I believe that you know all of the above as well BH, so why antagonize him? I could very well have antagonized Cora as well (and was about to; anyone who played in the LOL Inhouse a couple days ago will probably know what I mean) but I didn't.
In calling me a dick he's making a play here. I don't think I'm being a dick (and sorry if I actually am, Slamdance).


I think I probably know cora better than you do. honestly the reason I'm antagonizing him is because 1) it's super hilarious to do so, and 2) his response to my antagonism will be telling of his alignment (even after he reads this). Since I didn't make a read on him based on his initial anger, I figured escalating was the best way to determine just how deep the butthurtitude goes. Cora's response to this will be alignment-indicative. He's not good enough to prevent it from being alignment-indicative, even after reading this paragraph.

Dude this post is so fucking meta
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 03:02 GMT
#397
Wait wat?
Dandel is the replacement?
Yay!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 03:13 GMT
#399
Oh yeah I just remembered.
In NWM Slam hinted towards his role amongst his gibberish right from the start.
If anyone else wants to go sifting through that crazy crap by all means---I wouldn't be surprised if it's somewhere in there.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 03:20 GMT
#403
On August 30 2013 12:18 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sorry I just assumed Dandel Ion was the replacement because he was the first on the replacement list. Nothing is confirmed at the moment. I jumped the gun. I updated the vote count to show cora.

I think you wasted your 1k
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 06:04 GMT
#439
Can you all stop trolling/badly attempting to be super fucking sneaky and typing messages in the first letters of your lines?
Thanks.

The Management
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 06:35 GMT
#442
How about how the fuck we're ever going to win this game with 12 people posting out of 30.
I'm so goddamn sick of lurk.
Geript if I could give you a gun and you'd fire 3 bullets into the air and they'd fall and land on some fucking useless chaff then I would.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 06:41 GMT
#445
On August 30 2013 15:39 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 15:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
How about how the fuck we're ever going to win this game with 12 people posting out of 30.
I'm so goddamn sick of lurk.
Geript if I could give you a gun and you'd fire 3 bullets into the air and they'd fall and land on some fucking useless chaff then I would.


That's a little harsh considering the game has very recently started. Seems to me like you're trying to find something to appear active. You should try and tone it back a little, just makes you look like you're puffing up your post count.

Alright then Risen, let's talk. If you had a gun, who would you shoot?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 06:50 GMT
#447
On August 30 2013 15:48 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 15:39 Risen wrote:
On August 30 2013 15:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
How about how the fuck we're ever going to win this game with 12 people posting out of 30.
I'm so goddamn sick of lurk.
Geript if I could give you a gun and you'd fire 3 bullets into the air and they'd fall and land on some fucking useless chaff then I would.


That's a little harsh considering the game has very recently started. Seems to me like you're trying to find something to appear active. You should try and tone it back a little, just makes you look like you're puffing up your post count.

You haven't played here lately :/

Thank you.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 07:00 GMT
#449
On August 30 2013 15:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
well if anyone cares, I would shoot cephiro. Don't like his posting so far. attacking really stupid posts like geript asking for bullets and some guy asking if he can decide the lynch. and the geript lynch just seems predetermined and contrived as opposed to anything that he actually put thought into

You would shoot him but not vote for him?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 07:06 GMT
#451
On August 30 2013 16:02 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 16:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 15:58 VayneAuthority wrote:
well if anyone cares, I would shoot cephiro. Don't like his posting so far. attacking really stupid posts like geript asking for bullets and some guy asking if he can decide the lynch. and the geript lynch just seems predetermined and contrived as opposed to anything that he actually put thought into

You would shoot him but not vote for him?


idk what that means, pretty useless question if you read it to yourself

Not at all useless. Do you think Cephiro is scum?
If you do, then why not vote for him, since you (probably) don't have a gun?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 07:08 GMT
#452
I'm going to bed. I really hope activity in general picks up tomorrow; this game is boring so far.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 12:21 GMT
#548
Ooo! Can I help?
##Vote: Koshi
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 12:23 GMT
#549
Koshi why are you voting for Dandel?
I thought you wanted to lynch me along with Clarity?

Rayn, how are you doing buddy?
Will we be issuing any more threats this game?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 12:30 GMT
#551
On August 30 2013 21:28 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Koshi why are you voting for Dandel?
I thought you wanted to lynch me along with Clarity?

Rayn, how are you doing buddy?
Will we be issuing any more threats this game?

I never said I wanted to lynch you.

On August 30 2013 17:12 Koshi wrote:
I agree with WoS but I'll give the Europeans 2 more hours to wake up. Rules need to change that you have to post at least 10 times a day or you are banned forever on TL!!!
The rules say at least 2-3 hours but in every big game there are townies that don't get there. Sucks this time cuz I am town D:

Why did rayn only post once? And a silly joke. Strange?


OH REEEAAAAARRRRRRYYYYY
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 12:35 GMT
#555
On August 30 2013 21:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2013 21:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:28 Koshi wrote:
On August 30 2013 21:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Koshi why are you voting for Dandel?
I thought you wanted to lynch me along with Clarity?

Rayn, how are you doing buddy?
Will we be issuing any more threats this game?

I never said I wanted to lynch you.

On August 30 2013 17:12 Koshi wrote:
I agree with WoS but I'll give the Europeans 2 more hours to wake up. Rules need to change that you have to post at least 10 times a day or you are banned forever on TL!!!
The rules say at least 2-3 hours but in every big game there are townies that don't get there. Sucks this time cuz I am town D:

Why did rayn only post once? And a silly joke. Strange?


OH REEEAAAAARRRRRRYYYYY

I agree with you on " FUCK DEM LURKERS"

Oh in that case,
##Unvote

Sorry Koshi.
<3

KIIITTTAAAAAA
Do something awesome before you inevitably get shot tonight, k? Should we really lynch Dandel? This honestly doesn't seem like Scumdel----too much activity thus far.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 12:35 GMT
#556
EBWOP; ##Unvote
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 12:36 GMT
#557
On August 30 2013 21:30 yamato77 wrote:
WoS tell me what to read

Well you can read Clarity's stuff on me and decide if I'm lynchworthy.
You can figure out if Geript is scum or not (some people in the thread have decided he is).
You can attempt to read anything Alakaslam has posted and figure some of that shit out.

I'm not sure if anything else in the thread is relevant thus far.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:00 GMT
#581
On August 30 2013 21:39 Clarity_nl wrote:
I agree that lurkers suck, but spending two posts explaining how lurkers suck when it's like ~ 7 hours into the game is useless, even though it might appear useful. Wait, isn't that like one of those scum-aligned objectives or something?

I don't mind his policy vote though, although I'm gonna wait to see what dandel does when he comes back.

WoS, if Dandel wasn't in this game, is there anyone that you think deserving of your vote? And why.

Atm no; my early reads kind suck. It becomes much easier for me as the game goes on and people have posted a great deal more. I could probably give a few townreads but then people will just be like ZOMG
TOWNREADS NOT USEFUL AT THIS POINT IN THE GAME RRAARGH

Kita so you've rehashed everything people have said about me already. Totally useful, thanks. Not what I wanted from you, though. Also Dandel doesn't seem like a great target imo. Find us SCUM, k?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
August 30 2013 13:02 GMT
#583
On August 30 2013 22:01 Dandel Ion wrote:
kita doesn't want to find scum, he wants to lynch me

he scurred
so scurred

I'd be inclined to agree, honestly.
Dandel what do you think of VE?
Weird as hell push on Geript then a random-ass townread on me(/buddying attempt?) before logging for the night.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 211
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 66
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox849
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 37m
INu's Battles
10h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 37m
OSC
21h 52m
Replay Cast
22h 37m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.