• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:06
CEST 16:06
KST 23:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7237 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 31 2013 20:54 GMT
#1373
I still haven't voted because when I last read the thread, there wasn't anyone I wanted to vote for yet. Now that I'm back and listening to Grey tell me about this pretty cool DnD system that we may try soon, I see that there's only one option to go for, otherwise it's a misslynch.

But I hate sheeping, so I'm going to go back and look at the best reasons to vote for him. Gimme 90 mins, and if I'm convinced I'll vote geript. if not, I'll vote somewhere else
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
August 31 2013 22:58 GMT
#1476
...nope, i got nothing

##Vote: geript
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 01 2013 00:08 GMT
#1602
GREY WHY IS BH VOTING FOR HIMSELF WHEN YOUR RULES STATE HE CANT?!?!?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 01 2013 00:41 GMT
#1656
On September 01 2013 09:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
best narrow down that list if you actually want to make it useful. I can't see anyone using that name on that list except like dandel. super srs list right there

Why can't you? You don't even know why I listed those people.


those are the only people that play LoL in this game that you know of. I don't see any solid connection there besides dandel. unless you know anyone that loves master yi

I think Corazon honestly.
Why does it have to be someone who plays Yi?


you said it earlier, no one expected it to be leaked so early. Why the hell would you pick the name master yi if you don't know what it is or don't have any interest in him?


Because it could be his role PM and grey told him to use it?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 01 2013 00:44 GMT
#1659
On September 01 2013 09:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2013 09:41 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:37 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 01 2013 09:32 VayneAuthority wrote:
best narrow down that list if you actually want to make it useful. I can't see anyone using that name on that list except like dandel. super srs list right there

Why can't you? You don't even know why I listed those people.


those are the only people that play LoL in this game that you know of. I don't see any solid connection there besides dandel. unless you know anyone that loves master yi

I think Corazon honestly.
Why does it have to be someone who plays Yi?


you said it earlier, no one expected it to be leaked so early. Why the hell would you pick the name master yi if you don't know what it is or don't have any interest in him?


Because it could be his role PM and grey told him to use it?

If that's the case then my list is irrelevant, but then Onegu using his own name wouldn't make sense.


Oh, I went back and re-read it. For some reason in my head, it made it sound like Onegu just fucked up and accidentally posted in the QT with his real name as opposed to a cover name he was given.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 01 2013 10:37 GMT
#1715
OK, lets see if I can do something badass tonight

/roll 1d20 + 9
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 01 2013 10:42 GMT
#1717
Wait...hapa's playing? I don't see him in the player list
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 01 2013 10:47 GMT
#1721
That should be a +11 on the roll, but I gotta go for the Deadly Aim :D
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 01 2013 10:48 GMT
#1722
On September 01 2013 19:42 Clarity_nl wrote:
Hapababy

Consider my interest peaked


http://hydra-images.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/5/55/Tink_levelup_08.mp3

?
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 01 2013 10:57 GMT
#1726
Doesn't say I can't be, but my rolls have to be public, so
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 02 2013 00:54 GMT
#1938
Huh....turns out I didn't roll high enough to save VE
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 02 2013 11:38 GMT
#2016
On September 02 2013 10:00 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 09:54 Hassybaby wrote:
Huh....turns out I didn't roll high enough to save VE


Are you the one that made him a noflip?


Nope. At least, I dont think so
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 02 2013 14:05 GMT
#2027
On September 02 2013 20:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2013 20:38 Hassybaby wrote:
On September 02 2013 10:00 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 02 2013 09:54 Hassybaby wrote:
Huh....turns out I didn't roll high enough to save VE


Are you the one that made him a noflip?


Nope. At least, I dont think so

How can you not know for sure? Is there something in your role that you don't know about yourself?


Remember that this is an Aperture game. In Aperture 1 I killed a guy because I used my medic card on someone else, so
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 02 2013 19:26 GMT
#2214
On September 03 2013 01:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 01:16 Onegu wrote:
Post from Black Mesa

Our claimed third party would like me to pass along the message that

I've got following role on Shiao: He is Kanti, Lord of the Black Flames. 

Also there is a green check on shiao pi.

He is the person who is masoned with me, and I am leaning town on him now.
The fact that THAT is role that (someboody?) has for him worries me immensely though...

As far as VE, kita, it is one of the topics Shiao and I are discussing in QT. I thought it odd that he flipped black because I was wondering if that made him 3P when I thought he was town, but apparently that was recently cleared up.

I still want to know exactly what Hassy thought his role was supposed to do. It bothers me that he hasn't done a great deal.


It was supposed to save his life, but he was either double tapped, or the shot was unblockable, because I didnt roll high enough to block the unblockable.

On September 03 2013 04:08 Coagulation wrote:
Shit 110 pages
Someone fill me in real quick
I hate mafia


Day 1 everyone was like "lets kill geript" and he was like "nah bitches ima take your votes and put them on BH" and then BH died and then night happened and then VE and yamato and dandel died and now we're here
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 08:02 GMT
#2332
Oh not again....why do I kill people when I'm trying to protect them....
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 08:22 GMT
#2338
Oh, that was a bluff to make it look like I could do other things. I wanted the thread to think I was third party that was helping town because I thought it would allow me to be in the background and just save people's lives like a good healer in a raid fight.

When Grey wakes up, Ima check to see if I even sent the heal out, because if I didn't then there's a role reverser and my heal could potentially be a vig-shot, and I can try some WIFOM fun vs the scum team and see if I could kill one off, or just heal a townie
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 08:38 GMT
#2341
Let me double check that my heal was registered as an action. I definitely wasn't roleblocked, or at least, I didn't get a message saying I was.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 08:50 GMT
#2344
On September 03 2013 17:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
why wouldnt it register?


Because I didnt exactly send my action in at night time in the traditional way. Even so, Grey's pretty on point with these matters, but I just want to tick that box

On September 03 2013 17:45 Koshi wrote:
Are you accusing somebody?


Is this to me? Because I'm not accusing someone, and it's pretty much impossible to do so when faced with a role reverser, though I suspect it's a scum thing.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 09:11 GMT
#2346
I was going to breadcrumb it, but I couldn't make a decent paragraph where I could hide "heal VE" or "no murder VE"

No one knew
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
September 03 2013 10:24 GMT
#2353
I said it over Skype while we were playing DnD Clarity
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
MaxPax 211
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65027
Calm 4196
Shuttle 3097
Bisu 1835
FanTaSy 1555
EffOrt 736
Mini 638
Soma 479
Rush 440
Stork 347
[ Show more ]
Light 273
firebathero 247
Hyuk 244
Snow 215
ZerO 170
Soulkey 133
Barracks 112
actioN 111
Killer 83
Zeus 81
hero 69
Dewaltoss 63
Sea.KH 59
Mong 53
Pusan 52
Last 46
Hyun 41
Shinee 39
Bale 33
Free 31
ToSsGirL 30
Shine 28
Yoon 24
PianO 21
Aegong 20
Sharp 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 12
Sacsri 9
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7380
Dendi841
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1262
kRYSTAL_104
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko435
crisheroes310
Other Games
gofns54145
singsing2157
B2W.Neo755
hiko428
DeMusliM267
byalli258
Hui .190
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX150
Mew2King84
Rex49
ZerO(Twitch)13
Trikslyr5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV244
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1701
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 9m
Replay Cast
8h 54m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.