• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:10
CEST 03:10
KST 10:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6638 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 23:28 GMT
#4456
On September 10 2013 08:27 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 08:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Don't fucking mess with a survivor. Fuba learned. Axle you will too.


Is this a persona reference?

Basterd.
Scum fuba tried to contest my 3P claim and I got him lynched
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 23:52 GMT
#4496
Oh here we go.
It's all going to happen exactly as I predicted.
Inc Axle claim and mad frenzy as people attempt to change their votes and put them on someone.
ANYONE

Well fuck that I'm staying right here, I actually give zero shits as to what Axle says. You all do wtf you want.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 10 2013 23:24 GMT
#4574
On September 11 2013 08:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
LMAO austin. I'm MOD CONFIRMED sir. I'll say that again.

MY ALIGNMENT IS CONFIRMED BY THE MODERATOR.

Lies.
LIES GOOD SIR.


Oh wait, you're right.

Sorry town, guess I was wrong about Axle, herp derp.
But MAYBE HE'LL THINK TWICE BEFORE TAKING ME ON AGAIN BWAHAHAHA
Or at the very least think twice before pulling random ass sneaky shit as town. I guess considering his role he wanted to look somewhat scummy?

I did promise some info on my role though so I suppose I can spare some. What say you, VE?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 02:25 GMT
#4583
I don't....what?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 02:33 GMT
#4587
VE y u no talk to me.
Y nobody talk to me?

You guys aren't still....mad at me....are you?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 02:37 GMT
#4589
On September 11 2013 11:36 MrZentor wrote:
*Holds the D6 rather uncomfortably*

What did you do, Zentor?
WHAT DID YOU DO
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 02:41 GMT
#4595
Yay!
Ok so wtf just happened?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 02:47 GMT
#4601
8 man scumteam wtf?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 02:49 GMT
#4604
LOL Greymist weren't we just talking about how much RNG mechanics suck?!
HAHA

Anyway somebody do some sort of a writeup or something because I honestly have no fucking clue what went down throughout most of this game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 02:57 GMT
#4620
Ok some random questions/comment:
What was up with Black Mesa?
WHO THE FUCK WAS YI
Is 8-man scumteam and that many 3P really balanced? ( I assume it is given town roles but jeez)
Town and scum each having basically a 6-shot vet? Wat?
I don't think my body was quite ready for the chaos that happens in an Aperture game. (Speaking of Chaos...what was that? Was it used?)

Also, I find anger works really really well for me. No hard feelings Axle? I didn't mean any of it, I swear! :D
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:01 GMT
#4626
Lol damn. Felkyr wasn't on my 'plays League' list because I don't know him haha
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:06 GMT
#4630
Yeah he defs did.
Is there any way to read the scum QT in one page? Because fuck clicking that shit 1000 times.

Greymist and I were also talking about this last night, but I'm pretty sure we agreed that TL scumteams are strong lately. Or that TL towns in general are just real shit. Maybe both.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:11 GMT
#4637
On September 11 2013 12:08 ObviousOne wrote:
Yes Wave, can do like 500 posts at a time by modifying the url manually.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p1.500
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p501.1000
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p1001.1500
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/UUM9eWdrBZDk/p1500.1908

Thanks a ton!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:13 GMT
#4641
Terrible call for town to lynch Axle yesterday imo.
Were you guys too afraid to lynch one of us and buy time in case we were unlynchable or something?
It's like VE and I were not even an option! (Thanks for that btw Cheese )
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:14 GMT
#4643
On September 11 2013 12:11 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 11:57 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ok some random questions/comment:
What was up with Black Mesa?
WHO THE FUCK WAS YI
Is 8-man scumteam and that many 3P really balanced? ( I assume it is given town roles but jeez)
Town and scum each having basically a 6-shot vet? Wat?
I don't think my body was quite ready for the chaos that happens in an Aperture game. (Speaking of Chaos...what was that? Was it used?)

Also, I find anger works really really well for me. No hard feelings Axle? I didn't mean any of it, I swear! :D


Any of what?

I have not seen you post anything angry since the game ended?

Oh I feel like I may have gotten a little out of hand during the game in terms of swearing/name-calling.
Two things were true though, the shit day I had yesterday and the fact that I absolutely hate trying to fight against you when you've got a read on me .
You played pretty well overall I'd say, was the only reason you didn't claim 'cause you went to sleep? Or did you think you wouldn't get lynched and be able to use your power?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:19 GMT
#4646
On September 11 2013 12:15 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Terrible call for town to lynch Axle yesterday imo.
Were you guys too afraid to lynch one of us and buy time in case we were unlynchable or something?
It's like VE and I were not even an option! (Thanks for that btw Cheese )
I wanted to lynch you so bad just to see, but normally when I'm scum I end up yelling at 3Ps too much and trying to get them lynched.

This time I figured I'd cut back, but still try to push you or Hiro, and I 100% didn't trust either you or VE to be neutral survivors. I also was the guy who pushed for our team to shoot Risen, cuz he'd played protown for a day and I didn't think we could trust him to stay neutral and uninvolved.

We shot either 3 or 4 of the 3Ps, can't remember if we actually shot at you N1 or not.

Well somebody shot VE I think. We weren't sure at first which of us was actually shot due to bodyguard mechanic. Aside from the rez my role was so boring lol. I wanted to wait on using the rez but Greymist said I couldn't. Didn't even get to use it before I had to give it all up. Oh well! 3P masons was fun---VE and I had fun for sure.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:20 GMT
#4649
On September 11 2013 12:17 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
As scum, we shot the following 3P's:

VE (dies, ressurrected)
Wave (Clarity was roleblocked, didn't go through)
Vayne (Died)
Risen (Bell save)

Night 1 we literally shot both of the masoned 3P's, lol.

Jesus who RBed Clarity? We would have been out of the game N1! Thanks whoever that was lol! (In other news I was ready to fakeclaim that we both had to be killed at the same time or something today )
Did you know we were 3P at that point?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:23 GMT
#4652
On September 11 2013 12:21 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 11 2013 12:17 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
As scum, we shot the following 3P's:

VE (dies, ressurrected)
Wave (Clarity was roleblocked, didn't go through)
Vayne (Died)
Risen (Bell save)

Night 1 we literally shot both of the masoned 3P's, lol.

Jesus who RBed Clarity? We would have been out of the game N1! Thanks whoever that was lol! (In other news I was ready to fakeclaim that we both had to be killed at the same time or something today )
Did you know we were 3P at that point?


No, it was night 1! You guys were, unfortunately, some of the towniest dudes in the thread LOL

See I knew that's why scum would shoot VE but holy fuck I earned myself a N1 scumshot?
I am honoured, scummers. (And half the reason I basically afked the middle half of the game. That and really legitimately busy. I don't lie about RL stuff. )
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:29 GMT
#4658
On September 11 2013 12:26 Clarity_nl wrote:
And Dandel for being the only one to read me as scum.
I'm pretty happy with how I played this game =]

The fact that you were like towniest person in game all game and were still alive meant you were scum. I just didn't care

Also re-reading through my QT I totally forgot---Cora PMed me shortly before he ragequit TL Mafia. I was like 'oh shit what do I do I'm gonna get modkilled now!' He raged at me for telling Alakaslam to shut up even though the man himself didn't seem to mind...apparently BH and I were major causes of his decision to ragequit and I honestly don't even know what I did.....
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 11 2013 03:39 GMT
#4667
On September 11 2013 12:38 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2013 12:36 Clarity_nl wrote:
On September 11 2013 12:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
yea you were too town for scum, but this town was really dumb so it was k

after I noticed that you survived yet again, you had to be scum basically


Well, it's an improvement from "he's very scummy so probably scum" which is basically my old scum meta.
Guess I gotta find that sweet spot.


personally I think you guys should build a plaque in honor of geript and cephiro, but that's just my opinion. You guys could have afk'ed and still won due to them, with geript taking over the first 2 days and cephiro taking the last 2

I think in the end it comes down to 'when town try to make big plays, it FUCKS them.' See Axle as well.

Towns need to just sit down and scumhunt like a mofo to win. Nobody ever seems to do that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 189
ViBE125
ProTech123
Nathanias 89
RuFF_SC2 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 692
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever487
Counter-Strike
taco 178
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1000
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7272
WinterStarcraft525
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0417
Trikslyr63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta25
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur379
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 50m
INu's Battles
9h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 50m
OSC
21h 5m
Replay Cast
21h 50m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.