• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8038 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 18:59 GMT
#4209
PS Cheese you didn't switch your vote to Axle in the voting thread...
VOTE HIM LYNCH HIM KILL HIM DEAD DEAD DEAD SCUM
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:02 GMT
#4211
On September 10 2013 03:59 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 03:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 07 2013 08:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm just blatantly sheeping. If we're switching off of randombum yall can let me know.
Hell we can no-lynch like someone suggested.

Note that you point out someone suggested it.

This is the first mention I can find:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 03:10 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Jeeze I go afk for school and work and ppl think you scum.

Onegu is most likely town, because hes right about my visit. I dont think scum would have that ability. I did target kita with an ability. I'd rather scum not know my role because they probably could do something to screw with it. I will say that it has to do with the fate counter, and that depending o if n what Fate number is i perform different actions.

This is no flip, is it possible to no lynch? If not, best lynches are Mr.Z, random or maybe cephiro but notsre on him.


Heck, the cool kids in our thread were talking about that hours before you were:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2013 04:59 austinmcc wrote:
I like the idea of no flipping , especially with alakaslam flipping. Do wish someone else had mentioned it, though.



Yes but no-lynch wasn't happening until i brought it up again. lol I claimed in the thread I had no idea what was going on and I'd sheep anything. If someone had suggested staying on randombum you think I would have been like "NO WAIT GUISE NO LYNCH SO MUCH BETTER"

I merely suggested it again because it was brought up before and I didn't care TOO much about what happened that day. Didn't really know if people would roll with it or not.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:05 GMT
#4213
See I think the main difference between Hiro and me and that Hiro actually isn't doing shit. At the very least I am attempting to make myself useful--- Hiro has trolled half the game and is being purposefully enigmatic.

And of course there's Axle. Why there isn't basically a unanimous vote on him right now after the shit he pulled I don't know. He won't even come back to talk with the rest of the thread now that he's outed me and it's been shown to everyone I'm not scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:06 GMT
#4214
Why is a claimed 3P doing more to push scum lynches than half the town atm?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:10 GMT
#4219
On September 10 2013 04:06 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 04:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
See I think the main difference between Hiro and me and that Hiro actually isn't doing shit. At the very least I am attempting to make myself useful--- Hiro has trolled half the game and is being purposefully enigmatic.

And of course there's Axle. Why there isn't basically a unanimous vote on him right now after the shit he pulled I don't know. He won't even come back to talk with the rest of the thread now that he's outed me and it's been shown to everyone I'm not scum.
Cough. Cough cough.

No, there's a difference austin.
I have specifically said WHY I don't want to tell you certain things. I have also revealed to you guys my role and powers.

Hiro has told you guys NOTHING, and is refusing to talk. The only thing he does is get all rustled when someone looks into his filter and accuses him of something.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:17 GMT
#4223
More forthcoming than anything Hiro or Axle has done.
I have ZERO powers right now. Any further information I give you won't help you find a lynch target.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:19 GMT
#4226
On September 10 2013 04:18 Risen wrote:
Seriously, if you're having to leave put your vote on someone who is actually going to be lynched.

Who are you talking to?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:20 GMT
#4227
On September 10 2013 04:17 austinmcc wrote:
I don't think Axle is scum. Stop wanting to lynch him and follow up on saying you were going to read up on Hiro.

It's a good time to do so since Cephiro apparently has reappeared.

Why are you so content to believe that he is town when has essentially done the exact same thing as I originally did by refusing to claim, and now fucking off?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:23 GMT
#4232
On September 10 2013 04:20 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 04:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 10 2013 04:18 Risen wrote:
Seriously, if you're having to leave put your vote on someone who is actually going to be lynched.

Who are you talking to?


You. You said you were leaving in about an hour from now, right?

Yes, and right now Axle is leading in votes.
To say he's not actually going to be lynched is naive.
I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he delays claiming until he can force a last minute voteswitch in his favour.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:26 GMT
#4238
On September 10 2013 04:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So why would Axle just stop posting and fuck off when asked to claim?

On September 10 2013 04:23 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 04:20 Risen wrote:
On September 10 2013 04:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 10 2013 04:18 Risen wrote:
Seriously, if you're having to leave put your vote on someone who is actually going to be lynched.

Who are you talking to?


You. You said you were leaving in about an hour from now, right?

Yes, and right now Axle is leading in votes.
To say he's not actually going to be lynched is naive.
I wouldn't be surprised at this point if he delays claiming until he can force a last minute voteswitch in his favour.


If he can formulate a believable claim close to deadline as scum, the town will be frantic in trying to find a 'better' target. This is often when mislynches happen.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:27 GMT
#4240
On September 10 2013 04:25 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 04:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 10 2013 04:17 austinmcc wrote:
I don't think Axle is scum. Stop wanting to lynch him and follow up on saying you were going to read up on Hiro.

It's a good time to do so since Cephiro apparently has reappeared.

Why are you so content to believe that he is town when has essentially done the exact same thing as I originally did by refusing to claim, and now fucking off?
Ah've liked me some of them thur posts he's made since right before lynch D3.

Also, because of a HUGE difference. He didn't claim and fucked off. You partially claimed, tried to hold that up as some enormous act of caring, while claiming neutral survivor 3P.

YOUR claim is that nobody wants to kill you, and you want nobody to kill you. That 100000% does not fit with not revealing stuff, the fact you're hiding things while claiming that all you want to do is not get killed and you don't want to kill anyone means that you are lying.

As of right now, he is refusing to claim, but I don't know of any straight up lies he's telling.

AND I FRIGGING WOULD RATHER LYNCH SCUM THAN 3P THAT MIGHT BE ANTI-TOWN OR SOMETHING BUT BECAUSE YOU KEEP ON LYING I KEEP GETTING FOCUSED ON YOU BECAUSE HOLY CRAP WHY ARE YOU HIDING THINGS WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?

I'm not lying. Haven't lied yet.
I told you, anything I reveal at this point would probably make VE angry with me. If I'm fucked I don't want to fuck him over too. It would be kind of a dick move. If he comes back and says it's ok then by all means I'll reveal everything, but I don't know where the fuck he is. As it stands he might even get modkilled.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:39 GMT
#4249
On September 10 2013 04:37 Risen wrote:
Have a meeting with a realtor, I'll be back in a couple hours.

This is the most hypocritical bullshit ever.
You accuse me of leaving my vote on someone useless yet you're the only person voting for Zentor right now, who as the thread has been informed, is already supposed to die today. Is there something you know that we don't?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:43 GMT
#4257
On September 10 2013 04:40 HiroPro wrote:
Because they're trying to look useful.

Unlike you, of course.
You're not even trying to be useful.

If Cephiro gets back and we get some sort of information on Hiro and all that shit before I have to go, great.
Until then I stay on Axle.
I'll probably be around to voteswitch at deadline.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:45 GMT
#4260
On September 10 2013 04:41 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2013 04:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 10 2013 04:37 Risen wrote:
Have a meeting with a realtor, I'll be back in a couple hours.

This is the most hypocritical bullshit ever.
You accuse me of leaving my vote on someone useless yet you're the only person voting for Zentor right now, who as the thread has been informed, is already supposed to die today. Is there something you know that we don't?


My vote has been on Hiro for a small while, and I'm not leaving permanently. I'll be back well before the lynch. I also said I would move my vote to randombum if Hiro didn't gain traction. I'm not being hypocritical at all, though it shows how desperate you are to make me appear as such since you didn't bother fact checking your post.

I'm not desperate to make you appear as anything. I haven't pushed you once all game and I have no reason to doubt your claim.

Did I say I was trying to lynch you? I was just calling you out for appearing hypocritical to me.
I missed your change of vote to hiro in the voting thread.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 19:46 GMT
#4261
There are going to be either a shit ton of modkills today or a lot of bullshit last minute votes.
I HATE that shit.
Reminds me of Bluelightz, and FUCK that game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 20:10 GMT
#4274
I don't why Axle couldn't be pokemans guy since, you know, HE WON'T CLAIM
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 20:18 GMT
#4279
Alright that's it for me. Will be back probably right at deadline. In before bullshit vote brigade shows up and list minute fucks with absolutely everything.

That or like 6 modkills.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 23:16 GMT
#4443
Phoneposting atm, on the fucking bus because my lab took shit tons longer than I expected and now I don't get to see my kid before he goes to bed tonight.
If you people thought I was pissed before.

The fact that Axle has fucked off now should mean you guys are lynching him with a goddamn fucking flaming noose. His grand accusations failed and he hasn't even tried to make up for it or actually help with the lynch today beyond pushing me.

When I told him I was done with him and if he wanted to talk to take it to the thread, he said 'k.'

Where is he?
I GUESS HE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK.

Don't give me that shit about 'well he's trying '
Go read I Swear. Played the exact same way. Realy fucking pro_town might I add.

Lynch this shitfuckassscumguy
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 23:26 GMT
#4452
Don't fucking mess with a survivor. Fuba learned. Axle you will too.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 09 2013 23:27 GMT
#4455
Hans fucking landa and now edward elric I will always fucking survive

Town if you lynch scumaxle ill reveal all my shit just for you.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 205
Nina 134
SpeCial 118
ViBE87
Nathanias 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11826
Artosis 595
Rain 428
GuemChi 285
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever315
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox718
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g6569
Liquid`RaSZi2340
Grubby2198
shahzam662
WinterStarcraft437
JimRising 379
C9.Mang0289
Trikslyr42
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick608
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 27
• davetesta7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 17m
INu's Battles
11h 17m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 17m
OSC
22h 32m
Replay Cast
23h 17m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.