• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6525 users

Aperture Mafia 2: Episode 2 - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 01:33 GMT
#2277
Although the question remains, why did kita's role not tell us who shot VE?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 01:35 GMT
#2281
On September 03 2013 10:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:06 VayneAuthority wrote:
So is town just incredibly amazing at killing themselves this game or do we have two scum here caught in their night actions?


I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.

Wat.
I'm assuming the theory behind Hassy scum is that he simply lied about trying to protect VE because he looked towny at the time (at least to me) because he figured there was no way anyone would find out that that's not what his dice roll did.


that makes zero fucking sense. You realize that would still be an action right? And kita claims his role reveals ALL actions. Why didn't we see any dice rolling going on then over there?

All actions ON VE.
The dice may not have been what killed VE to begin with, they may have simply shot him, hence the fact that the modpost says VE WAS FUCKING SHOT.


ok? and everyone is saying that the action was somehow tied to VE dying. so why didn't we see the dice roll action on VE?

I don't really care what everyone else says about the dice roll. It could have done anything to anyone else. Yes your scenario is somewhat plausible but to me it seems more likely that Hassy simply lied for towncred and didn't think he'd get caught.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 01:37 GMT
#2285
On September 03 2013 10:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2013 10:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:32 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:31 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:15 VayneAuthority wrote:
On September 03 2013 10:10 kitaman27 wrote:
[quote]

I don't understand this.

Either:

A) Hassy lied and is guilty
B) I'm lying about Hassy and I'm guilty

How does either lead to town killing themselves?


C) this game makes no fucking sense

for all we know some role could have done something to make his protection not go through but he still thinks it did. In this case, neither of you are lying.

You aren't thinking over everything


So do you think we should lynch Hassy based on the information available and his filter?


nah dude, I don't see scum trying to save a third party/town this early. I wouldn't want to lynch hassy.

Wat.
I'm assuming the theory behind Hassy scum is that he simply lied about trying to protect VE because he looked towny at the time (at least to me) because he figured there was no way anyone would find out that that's not what his dice roll did.


that makes zero fucking sense. You realize that would still be an action right? And kita claims his role reveals ALL actions. Why didn't we see any dice rolling going on then over there?

All actions ON VE.
The dice may not have been what killed VE to begin with, they may have simply shot him, hence the fact that the modpost says VE WAS FUCKING SHOT.


ok? and everyone is saying that the action was somehow tied to VE dying. so why didn't we see the dice roll action on VE?

I don't really care what everyone else says about the dice roll. It could have done anything to anyone else. Yes your scenario is somewhat plausible but to me it seems more likely that Hassy simply lied for towncred and didn't think he'd get caught.


which leads me to my entire fucking point


why is this discrepancy so incriminating but the alakaslam thing is getting swept under the rug?

Personally, because I'm not dealing with Alakaslam. I simply refuse. I don't know about everyone else though.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 02:03 GMT
#2294
On September 03 2013 11:01 Coagulation wrote:
##vote hassy
placeholder jic



Never change, Coag.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 02:03 GMT
#2295
Has there ever been a double replacement before?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 17:07 GMT
#2455
In case I'm not around for deadline (very likely)
##Vote: Geript
Don';t know who my second should go on though.
Not Shiao, not Alakaslam (He actually made one post that was COMPLETELY coherent and it shocked the hell out fo me, so I might actually be able to read him from now on)
Hassy has some sort of bullshit suspicion on me because I haven't continued to call Hiro scum (despite me not being sure of his alignment to begin with) but I have no idea whether he is scum or not.

I think in the end I might just need to sheep thread on my second vote.
Clarity I trust you, what do you think?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 17:09 GMT
#2457
Oh I didn't understand the doublevote. I don't have to be sure of anyone else yet, which is good.
Just get rid of Geript and be done with it. I know the guy's townplay and this 100% is not it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 17:17 GMT
#2463
On September 04 2013 02:15 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 02:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
In case I'm not around for deadline (very likely)
##Vote: Geript
Don';t know who my second should go on though.
Not Shiao, not Alakaslam (He actually made one post that was COMPLETELY coherent and it shocked the hell out fo me, so I might actually be able to read him from now on)
Hassy has some sort of bullshit suspicion on me because I haven't continued to call Hiro scum (despite me not being sure of his alignment to begin with) but I have no idea whether he is scum or not.

I think in the end I might just need to sheep thread on my second vote.
Clarity I trust you, what do you think?


I think alakaslam is scum... The big questionmark that stops people from piling on is "why claim he has the item d1", but that's just one piece "not scum" against a mountain of "scum". Which post of his are you referring to?
I just cannot rationalize the use of this item and the lack of scumhunting today after being "caught"
Check out newbie XLVI, he was scum and he came across as rational when he wanted to.

That's actually really interesting. If it's a readable Alakaslam I'll check it out, but I don't think I have the time for it right now.
Why not just get rid of the Geript question mark for today?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 17:17 GMT
#2465
On September 04 2013 02:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2013 02:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh I didn't understand the doublevote. I don't have to be sure of anyone else yet, which is good.
Just get rid of Geript and be done with it. I know the guy's townplay and this 100% is not it.

+1.

Also invite me to your QT plz!

Talk to Shiao. I think you're still looking in the wrong place---he clearly has nothing to do with Pokemon either.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 03 2013 17:19 GMT
#2466
Oh and for the record if Shiao sticks with what he said I know who he'll be inviting to mason chat next, and it's not you.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 04 2013 21:01 GMT
#2947
Just to let you guys know, I AM around, I will comment on recent happenings after my guy goes to bed/deadline but the last couple days have been a little nuts (first clinic day AMG).
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 05 2013 00:22 GMT
#2960
I....wha?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 07 2013 20:35 GMT
#3593
On September 08 2013 05:09 cakepie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 03:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 08 2013 02:38 Coagulation wrote:
did u just call me a fucking pig?

I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SQUEAL LIKE A PIGGIE!!

I don't know if or how these codewords are inspired by something or not but MAN IS THAT ONE RATHER APPROPRIATE CODEWORD FOR HIS ACTIVITY/USEFULNESS haha

I am also tickled to be crossfire because =cohost lol
</silliness>


Show nested quote +
On September 08 2013 04:34 Cephiro wrote:
Can someone update me on this cell thing and whether it relates to any alignment or not as for some reason I do not recall anything of this.


See this and then P147 in N2, and then P150-P151 should get you caught up with the basics of what happened here while you were in closed casket I think

wrt alignment i believe stutters said something about there being no wincon change when he got recruited.

Lol whatever I get to by Greymist, the host I am aspiring to be.
In other news I have zero clue wtf is going on in this game anymore.
Cephiro weren't we supposed to be doing something?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 07 2013 21:16 GMT
#3610
On September 08 2013 05:47 austinmcc wrote:
I propose we talk about something other than my role

I propose we talk a little about yesterday in the other world. Looking through some filters now.

CEPHIRO,
How do you feel about Zentor? His D1/D2 filter is a whole lot of geript being scum, people connected to geript/felkyr voting being scum or not, and then not much else. Scummy on oats, towny on slam, more or less absent over D3.

You have something going on right now, but do you have particular reason to believe MrZ is kosher? Reading his filter, the thing that really pops is a half-discussion you guys had and then some comments from him about how you know he's town. I...I dunno, assuming that based on all this talk your alignment may be clear tomorrow, and you hopped to slam late, so, without revealing anything secret, you actually comfortable with MrZ?

WoS
I keep typing some stuff out, but mainly...post more kk?


Yeah, sorry.
Shiao knows to some degree what's been up with me I think---mostly I have just been insanely busy and catching up when crazy double lynches and gladiator things and secret vigs/plans are going on makes it real hard to stay motivated/catch up.

What stuff did you have typed out though, I'm curious? No reason to hold that back imo.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 07 2013 21:17 GMT
#3611
And shit like that 3P claim.
Are you Yi?
Like....how many fucking 3Ps are in this game??
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 08 2013 00:50 GMT
#3637
So I take it I'm not actually involved in your plan, ceph?

Also Shiao lied to me about his mason ability; I guessed right away that it was going to be KP on someone he masoned but he told me it wasn't.

He thought I was scum D1 so I figured that's why he masoned me.
Anyway gg Shiao. We talked a little more before he died---he asked me about Coag and I told him hed be a solid vig shot but I've never seen him play scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 08 2013 19:24 GMT
#3784
Alright finally back.
Axle, I know how you play and I am in no mood to be tunneled into infinity by you if I don't answer your questions exactly the way you want them. I'm telling you right now I'll answer your shit once, and if it's not how you like it, too bad.
I've been out of this game for too long and I'd really like to get back into it, and defending myself from shit that I'm honestly going to have to look into my own fucking filter to find answers to because it was like 2 weeks ago is not scumhunting.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 08 2013 19:54 GMT
#3789
I was afraid that voting for Geript would cause something bad to happen, since he was essentially asking for it, and looked scummy as all hell. If you want to see another example of my paranoia regarding heavily themed games, look at my refusal to ##Lovetap in the most recent PTP game. I don't know what could have happened exactly that would cause an antitown outcome, it's a Greymist game.

I was most confident of Shiao being scum at the time, and then he masoned me. At first I figured it was just a ploy to gain confidence as we were both voting each other, then I grew to trust him, even though I figured out that he recruited me to his mason chat because he may have wanted to shoot me at a later time. We had a little bit of discussion before he was shot but not that much more; I've already mentioned that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 08 2013 20:00 GMT
#3790
As for scumhunting:
##Vote: raynpelikoneet
If he was town he wouldn't be alive right now. He just wouldn't.
He only sort of started playing the game a little while in; before that point he was solely focused on his role (and still is, somewhat). I forget who said it, but we have no idea if Rayn is telling the truth in any way. Yeah it would be an odd thing to lie about (fighting against another trainer) but I could see it. The worst thing for me is the fact that he just doesn't seem like he cares anywhere NEAR as much as he does about the game as when he's town.

I also want to look into Hiro---I promised I would very early on and never did.

Also what is it you guys plan on doing with VE?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 08 2013 20:01 GMT
#3792
I see most people are piling on randombum. I could see him being scum as well but for now it doesn't do much to sheep when I'm actually around to help. If I need to consolidate at deadline I would lynch him.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17248
Rain 1425
GuemChi 616
sSak 41
Bale 25
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
taco 440
minikerr32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1005
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g8043
WinterStarcraft608
C9.Mang0181
ViBE136
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1135
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 24
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo875
• Stunt306
• Rush138
Other Games
• Scarra893
• Shiphtur884
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 57m
INu's Battles
6h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 57m
OSC
18h 12m
Replay Cast
18h 57m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.