• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:28
CEST 21:28
KST 04:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9133 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:02 GMT
#2603
On September 24 2013 10:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 09:57 geript wrote:
Since we're narrowing down on the deadline... I think. I just wanted to be up front for realz. I'm not shooting DP. or FT. or Onegu. It's not for lack of desire. It's for lack of bullets; I mean I personally am not shooting blanks, but in the game I have neither a gun nor blanks. I just figured that it gives a quite good alternate way to read/medic people if appropriate and I hope DP comes back and shit. All that said, I would hope that DP would've had much more faith in me but after aperature I guess not. I'm still not happy with his replacing out and I still feel like he's getting a freebie town pass from most people inexplicably.

Surprise

But see here's the thing.
I'm NOT surprised.
At all.
I am MORE surprised that DP let something as miniscule as your threats get to him.

I would agree, but given what I've seen of DP late, I'm not really surprised at that either. He gettin fed up with stupids regardless of his alignment.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:04 GMT
#2609
On September 24 2013 10:01 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 09:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kush:

Full read on Coag in 50 words or less. Go.


looks town actually. I don't expect that much effort from scumcoag.

This is interesting. Which "effort" are you referring to here sir?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:07 GMT
#2615
On September 24 2013 10:06 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 10:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 10:01 kushm4sta wrote:
On September 24 2013 09:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kush:

Full read on Coag in 50 words or less. Go.


looks town actually. I don't expect that much effort from scumcoag.

This is interesting. Which "effort" are you referring to here sir?

u want me to pull the quotes?

It could help, but if you can generalize I'd take that too. I haven't seen any "effort" on the part of Coag this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:11 GMT
#2621
On September 24 2013 10:09 kushm4sta wrote:
he is reading and thinking about the game as indicated by many posts.
he had that prolonged conversation with you guys about the vig shot.

Ehhhhh....I'll accept it. I will say that I felt Coag was interjecting in my/Marv's conversation more than he was taking part in it, but I guess I can see how you'd think that scum Coag wouldn't bother.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:16 GMT
#2626
On September 24 2013 10:13 kushm4sta wrote:
lawl at trying to analyze his picture.
as a fellow shitposter, I have great insight into coag's play. Why would he try even a little if he doesn't have to? what is the point of having a shitposting meta if you can't capitalize on it by shitting it up as sucm?

BECAUSE HE'S IN A GAME WITH VE, MASTER OF SCUM-COAGULATION AND LYNCHER OF SHIT-POSTERS

This is a decent point.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:26 GMT
#2631
On September 24 2013 10:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
remember to doc me tonight ty

All the troll really makes me lean town on VA. Wasn't he the guy who was all "TROLLS NEVER GET LYNCHED FFS I'M JUST GONNA TROLL MY LIFE AWAAAAAAAY" last time he was lynched as town?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:33 GMT
#2641
On September 24 2013 10:27 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 10:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 10:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
remember to doc me tonight ty

All the troll really makes me lean town on VA. Wasn't he the guy who was all "TROLLS NEVER GET LYNCHED FFS I'M JUST GONNA TROLL MY LIFE AWAAAAAAAY" last time he was lynched as town?

TBH, I wouldn't expect him to be so useless as town.

Trolling is something he does as scum, like in Les Mis. He does something that annoys people that he thinks he can get away with.

100% of the time, btw.

Firmly scum on VA, especially since he has yet to even try to play.

Yeah......yeah. That makes sense kinda, but...I mean, didn't he at least APPEAR to try in Les Mis? I don't know and I could go look but I think you'll tell me the truth.

Like...pretty ballsy to not only EXCLUSIVELY troll, but ALSO blatantly not do a thing to even APPEAR to help town as scum don't you think?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:34 GMT
#2642
EBWOP

...though I will say that he's appearing to try SIGNIFICANTLY less than I've seen VA try in past town games.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:35 GMT
#2645
On September 24 2013 10:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
I would troll as either alignment in this game so it doesn't really matter. I more joined it to fill up the game for others; This is what we would consider an anomaly.

Regardless, I will leave you with my reads before deadline (not that anyone cares)

I care.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:38 GMT
#2653
On September 24 2013 10:36 Cephiro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 09:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
I sense a pattern here.
Why is it when people make list posts they tend to outline the 'easy' reads?
Sorry Ceph, you're still a vig for me---this post tells us absolutely dick all and you haven't helped out this game in the slightest. It would be a shame if you're town, but honestly this bare modicum of effort makes me actually think scum.

Good vig shot here ladies and gents.


I wanted to give you something to by in the case I am vig shotted. Agreed that it may be not much, but someone may be able to make something out of it. Yes, it is true I haven't been helping you out this game because I've been busy. Do you have any idea of how long it takes to properly read more than 50 pages and analyzing all the communication in it?

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 09:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
BH has an excuse for not posting a great deal thus far since he wasn't actually IN the game and I ACTUALLY expect him to follow up. Ceph I have no idea whether he will or not.

Why do you ask, my dear?


Is it simply because I wasn't able to post properly during this first cycle that you don't expect anything from me at all?

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 10:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
if he IS town, then he's shown that he essentially doesn't give much of a shit despite his recent post and I am not willing to give him that chance, hence wanting him to be shot tonight.


This is what I find downright insulting, and I'm not sure if I'm more sad or furious right now. Do you expect everyone to live some fucking 24/7 holiday life where they can always have their mafia games at #1 priority? If I didn't give a shit, why would I be posting and reading through the countless pages I still have to waddle through at fucking 4:30 AM?


At least I wasn't voting to kill our parity cop regardless of my activity. -_- In any case, I firmly vouch for vigs not shooting me tonight.

Why?

Because I am an incredibly good townie when I have time to post. I interact a lot, I pressure my scumreads hard, and everyone can certainly get a good read on me. In pretty much every game where I have rolled town I have been able to establish my town-ness to others properly, in a way or another. (Well, admittingly I do that fairly well when I roll scum too.)

If you decide to shoot me tonight, you won't just lose a potentially great townie, but you won't be gaining any information. Me flipping town doesn't really give anything to go by, as I haven't been able to interact with others yet. Shoot someone that you think is scum, someone that will give us a lot of information from the flip even if they end up flipping town. If you genuinely think I am the best shot for tonight, then do it. I trust in our vigs to understand that is not the case.

And back to catching up.

I find this post to be extremely genuine.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:39 GMT
#2656
On September 24 2013 10:39 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 10:38 yamato77 wrote:
Coag, if you actually have a gun, I hope you're shooting FT


why not lynch him?

+1
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:41 GMT
#2661
On September 24 2013 10:40 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 10:40 Pandain wrote:
On September 24 2013 10:35 yamato77 wrote:
On September 24 2013 10:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 10:27 yamato77 wrote:
On September 24 2013 10:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 10:24 VayneAuthority wrote:
remember to doc me tonight ty

All the troll really makes me lean town on VA. Wasn't he the guy who was all "TROLLS NEVER GET LYNCHED FFS I'M JUST GONNA TROLL MY LIFE AWAAAAAAAY" last time he was lynched as town?

TBH, I wouldn't expect him to be so useless as town.

Trolling is something he does as scum, like in Les Mis. He does something that annoys people that he thinks he can get away with.

100% of the time, btw.

Firmly scum on VA, especially since he has yet to even try to play.

Yeah......yeah. That makes sense kinda, but...I mean, didn't he at least APPEAR to try in Les Mis? I don't know and I could go look but I think you'll tell me the truth.

Like...pretty ballsy to not only EXCLUSIVELY troll, but ALSO blatantly not do a thing to even APPEAR to help town as scum don't you think?

Did you read his day 1?

He said "I'm not going to do anything day 1 because we always lynch a townie" and then proceeded to do nothing.

When did he say that?
To me it appears like he simply isn't giving a shit until later on.

Day 1 in Les Mafia

No I didn't read that game, but I believe you.

Yeah fire away I guess. Know that I have reservations though.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:47 GMT
#2666
You'll take anything as confirmation that VE is scum. A fucking duck could waddle up to you and you'd be all "Welp, that means VE's confirmed scum."

-.-
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:49 GMT
#2669
Just wait until there's information in the thread and shit gets heated.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:54 GMT
#2675
I am also disappointed. I would appreciate if you could like...I don't know, EXPAND your list a little bit. Give some reasoning. Like...why is rayn scum? He seems really interested in hearing what people say and his reads have been really fluid.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:56 GMT
#2677
On September 24 2013 10:55 Coagulation wrote:
he cant give reads cause its not a real scum list because hes scum.

HEY I WAS ASKING VAYNE, COAG! LET HIM SPEAK YOU PIECE OF SHIT!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 01:59 GMT
#2680
Ugh what is it with people who join games with no intention of playing? Like, I guess I appreciate the gesture guy, but I would have preferred if the slot had been filled with someone who actually WANTED to play.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 02:02 GMT
#2687
On September 24 2013 11:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 10:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh what is it with people who join games with no intention of playing? Like, I guess I appreciate the gesture guy, but I would have preferred if the slot had been filled with someone who actually WANTED to play.


Keep in mind that this game was open for decades and when I joined it wasn't even close to full, hindsight is 20/20 lol. You aren't missing much, my town game is horrid

I'm less worried about losing your analysis or reads or whatever and more worried about the fact that if you and Coag are both town, he's shooting you instead of scum and everyone is okay with it. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 02:15 GMT
#2698
So....FT I guess?

I think FT is our best shot today.

##Vote: FirmTofu
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 03:30 GMT
#2728
Ugh why sent over FT?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason185
BRAT_OK 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15156
Artosis 567
Mini 247
Dewaltoss 138
Mind 77
ZZZero.O 57
Hyun 40
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2742
420jenkins571
League of Legends
Doublelift132
Counter-Strike
fl0m4047
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6376
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu1065
MindelVK19
Other Games
summit1g4612
FrodaN2051
B2W.Neo805
byalli633
ToD223
Railgan43
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1145
BasetradeTV214
StarCraft 2
angryscii 45
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• Reevou 7
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie940
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 32m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.