• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:24
CEST 18:24
KST 01:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9673 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 18 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 23:24 GMT
#2507
On September 24 2013 08:22 Mattchew wrote:
marv im reading like 20 pages can you do me a favor in the meantime.

im a little out of the loop on tl mafia, can you list who the experienced players are in this game, i know most i think but i want a full list

Research your own night-kills friend...I'll have no part in it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 23:28 GMT
#2510
In that post you quoted, FT gave no opinions on either my OR DP's alignment. That post is SUPER easy to make as scum, especially if DP and I are both town, because it gives nothing of his own opinions, yet could easily influence the opinions of others. I find nothing townie about that post Kush. Just throwing that out there.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 23:29 GMT
#2512
On September 24 2013 08:26 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 08:22 Mattchew wrote:
marv im reading like 20 pages can you do me a favor in the meantime.

im a little out of the loop on tl mafia, can you list who the experienced players are in this game, i know most i think but i want a full list


I can do this! I can do this!

players who I have seen around a lot recently:

DP
rayn
WoS
Koshi (sort of)
yamato
Chairman Ray
Pandain
Coag
Sent
VE
Geript
VA
Risen
marv
mattc

of them, players I have seen play well in recent memory:

rayn
wos
VE
VA
Risen
Marv

I know what you're doing you sly dog. If you could kindly tell me who you're doing it for, I would really appreciate it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 23:31 GMT
#2516
On September 24 2013 08:29 kushm4sta wrote:
in a shit ton of posts ft goes super in depth about his thought process. scum dont do that shit

I disagree, fundamentally. If town do that, then scum do that to try and look town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 23:34 GMT
#2520
On September 24 2013 08:31 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 08:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 08:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 24 2013 08:22 Mattchew wrote:
marv im reading like 20 pages can you do me a favor in the meantime.

im a little out of the loop on tl mafia, can you list who the experienced players are in this game, i know most i think but i want a full list


I can do this! I can do this!

players who I have seen around a lot recently:

DP
rayn
WoS
Koshi (sort of)
yamato
Chairman Ray
Pandain
Coag
Sent
VE
Geript
VA
Risen
marv
mattc

of them, players I have seen play well in recent memory:

rayn
wos
VE
VA
Risen
Marv

I know what you're doing you sly dog. If you could kindly tell me who you're doing it for, I would really appreciate it.


I think you might be operating on a higher level than me. I made that post because I haven't caught up yet and it's something I can do. What am I doing?

No I get ya. Trying to be "useful". Got it. *wink* Trying to "help out a fellow townie in need". *wink wink*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 23:37 GMT
#2523
On September 24 2013 08:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 08:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 08:31 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 24 2013 08:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 08:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On September 24 2013 08:22 Mattchew wrote:
marv im reading like 20 pages can you do me a favor in the meantime.

im a little out of the loop on tl mafia, can you list who the experienced players are in this game, i know most i think but i want a full list


I can do this! I can do this!

players who I have seen around a lot recently:

DP
rayn
WoS
Koshi (sort of)
yamato
Chairman Ray
Pandain
Coag
Sent
VE
Geript
VA
Risen
marv
mattc

of them, players I have seen play well in recent memory:

rayn
wos
VE
VA
Risen
Marv

I know what you're doing you sly dog. If you could kindly tell me who you're doing it for, I would really appreciate it.


I think you might be operating on a higher level than me. I made that post because I haven't caught up yet and it's something I can do. What am I doing?

No I get ya. Trying to be "useful". Got it. *wink* Trying to "help out a fellow townie in need". *wink wink*


Well if you got any pointers for me on my re-read, let me know?

No let it flow sir. I want your unbiased, objective opinion of the gamestate. Replacements are OP for town because of this, and I don't want to ruin it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 23:40 GMT
#2526
Mattchew for the record, anything I'm capable of as town I'm capable of as scum. It's what makes me so dangerous as scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 23:43 GMT
#2531
On September 24 2013 08:41 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 08:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mattchew for the record, anything I'm capable of as town I'm capable of as scum. It's what makes me so dangerous as scum.

no, but you keep believing that

WHAT DID YOU SAY MATTCHEW?! SCUM WON LI MATTCHEW!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 23:48 GMT
#2533
On September 24 2013 08:42 Mattchew wrote:
marv feels like hes playing with no fear of being shot... thats weird as hell

Marv always plays like that because he always plays for medic protection regardless of alignment. It's why he hates the Weak Doctor role. What's weird about it?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 23:55 GMT
#2540
Everyone should always post as if they're not gonna get shot. If everyone did, then scum would have a REALLY REALLY hard time keeping up.

Anyway, the question becomes: do you think he's scum or don't you? After saying it and then explaining the thought-process behind it, you never really gave me a conclusion. I find that WAY weirder than anything marv's doing.

And by weird, I mean scummy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 00:01 GMT
#2545
On September 24 2013 08:37 Mattchew wrote:
i dont know if VE can martyr and be this depressing as scum

my vote stayed on yamato because he didn't overreact to a lynch push on him, he didnt even call me scum for voting him, he hasnt been super aggressive the whole game

wave should be medic'd

DP has to be town theres no way scum gets that upset about an apparent mod mistake town lynch

Mocsta is clearly town

i could see a scum team of marv, yamato, firm tofu, stutters, a replaced player, and a lurker

this FT post is long but literally says nothing.
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 23 2013 19:23 FirmTofu wrote:
Finally got some decent reads. :D

Firstly, I want to address the vigi situation.

As a vigilante you want to shoot the people who are currently useless and are unlikely to become useful in the future. I'll go through a few people and address the value of shooting them.

We have recent replacement inactives in Malongo, Deconduo, and Blazinghand. These guys deserve some time to catch up to the thread. Their deaths would not serve a higher purpose in the short-term.

Then we have people like VayneAuthority, kush, and VE. These are people that are capable of strong town games, but are currently either just trolling or posting with a subdued interest. I would say that this group of people becomes more easy to read as the game progresses, hence they aren't the best vig shots.

Tier 3 are people who are sitting in the semi-lurker category, but have some posts of substance. I would include Pandain, JAT, Mr.CC, Zaragon, Sentinel, Umasi, Stutters, and a few others I can't remember in this grouping. I believe that this group probably holds the majority of the scumteam. These are people that want to stay just above lurker territory so as to avoid suspicion. I think most of these guys would be good vig shots as long as some discretion is used.

Finally you have the completely useless. These are people that aren't trying to get better and aren't going to play better when asked. They are either hardcore lurking or posting little to no substance. Examples include Risen, Coag, and Lonemeow. Anyone who is in this category is a decent shot from a vig perspective, but is less likely to be scum than the previous category I mentioned.



no i will not give my reasoning for marv being scum... plus if im wrong which i probably am because i suck at marvreading, he'll be dead soon enough

Yeah, I'm not sure why I thought you were undecided or unsure about marv's alignment. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 00:08 GMT
#2550
I'm not, but I'll try and show it more clearly moving forward.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 00:13 GMT
#2554
On September 24 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 08:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mattchew for the record, anything I'm capable of as town I'm capable of as scum. It's what makes me so dangerous as scum.

I really hate posts like this.
DP does that shit all the time too.
And marv.

Stop making posts like this people, they do not help anyone make any sort of read into you.

Well he's saying I'm town for shitty reasons.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 00:19 GMT
#2559
On September 24 2013 09:15 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 09:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 09:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 24 2013 08:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
Mattchew for the record, anything I'm capable of as town I'm capable of as scum. It's what makes me so dangerous as scum.

I really hate posts like this.
DP does that shit all the time too.
And marv.

Stop making posts like this people, they do not help anyone make any sort of read into you.

Well he's saying I'm town for shitty reasons.

or not, and you are just thinking very highly of yourself

No I like my interpretation better. Not surprisingly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 00:39 GMT
#2569
Is Cephiro a better vig shot than BH Wave?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 00:49 GMT
#2578
On September 24 2013 09:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 09:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Is Cephiro a better vig shot than BH Wave?

In my opinion, yes, though it might be due to personal bias.
I can follow BH pretty damn well whereas Ceph I have only played in one game with him and was particularly invested in what he had to say.

BH has an excuse for not posting a great deal thus far since he wasn't actually IN the game and I ACTUALLY expect him to follow up. Ceph I have no idea whether he will or not.

Why do you ask, my dear?

Because BH posted an even more useless list and has done far less than Cephiro. Yes, he's had less time, but I find it hard to believe that an entire night cycle passes in which he says nothing as town when he's known as a decent player. :/

I mean, I guess maybe my expectations could be too high for the guy, but I just have a hard time seeing town in BH's play so far.

That being said I agree with you: between the two I'd say Ceph is a better Vig target, but ONLY because BH is replacing in and I love to hear the opinions of external viewpoints when trying to figure out the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 00:53 GMT
#2580
Granted. I'm eagerly awaiting is input.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 00:55 GMT
#2584
Kush:

Full read on Coag in 50 words or less. Go.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 00:56 GMT
#2586
On September 24 2013 09:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 09:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Kush:

Full read on Coag in 50 words or less. Go.

lol.

if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 24 2013 00:58 GMT
#2590
On September 24 2013 09:57 geript wrote:
Since we're narrowing down on the deadline... I think. I just wanted to be up front for realz. I'm not shooting DP. or FT. or Onegu. It's not for lack of desire. It's for lack of bullets; I mean I personally am not shooting blanks, but in the game I have neither a gun nor blanks. I just figured that it gives a quite good alternate way to read/medic people if appropriate and I hope DP comes back and shit. All that said, I would hope that DP would've had much more faith in me but after aperature I guess not. I'm still not happy with his replacing out and I still feel like he's getting a freebie town pass from most people inexplicably.

Surprise

Not really - you're a Palmar fanboy and that's like his signature move.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem389
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 389
IndyStarCraft 177
Railgan 76
BRAT_OK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55302
Shuttle 3049
Horang2 495
BeSt 422
Larva 376
ggaemo 227
Soma 179
Mind 154
Dewaltoss 105
Last 89
[ Show more ]
Sexy 87
hero 77
Zeus 73
Killer 46
Hyun 46
Sea.KH 45
ToSsGirL 33
Aegong 31
Bale 27
NaDa 22
PianO 22
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5514
qojqva2931
Dendi1549
420jenkins439
Fuzer 139
Counter-Strike
fl0m3811
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1345
Khaldor1298
Liquid`Hasu1114
MindelVK19
Other Games
singsing1725
FrodaN1515
B2W.Neo1058
byalli953
Beastyqt738
Mlord509
ArmadaUGS194
Hui .177
KnowMe137
QueenE91
Mew2King62
CosmosSc2 28
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick912
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 59
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4033
League of Legends
• Nemesis2820
Other Games
• Shiphtur227
• WagamamaTV219
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 36m
Replay Cast
6h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 36m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 36m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 36m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.