• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:16
CEST 12:16
KST 19:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11707 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 02:31 GMT
#5000
I'm going to stick with my gut and say that Mocsta and OO are both town for now. I'm reasonably confident that this is not town VE we are seeing this game.

So with him and stutters thats 3 left. One of koshi / rayn two left...
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 02:35 GMT
#5003
What if they're both scum?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 02:44 GMT
#5007
On September 30 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 11:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
What if they're both scum?

I've had a townread on Mocsta since like forever. I'd much rather lynch Risen than anyone else in the thread.


Lynch VE instead of Risen plx. I had a townread on him forever as well which is why I don't particularly favor lynching him right now.

Just realized looking votecounts that Risen has throw away his vote on both d1/d2 lynches.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 02:50 GMT
#5010
On September 30 2013 11:49 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 11:44 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:43 geript wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
What if they're both scum?

I've had a townread on Mocsta since like forever. I'd much rather lynch Risen than anyone else in the thread.


Lynch VE instead of Risen plx. I had a townread on him forever as well which is why I don't particularly favor lynching him right now.

Just realized looking votecounts that Risen has throw away his vote on both d1/d2 lynches.

Scum generally spread the vote out and "throwing away" the vote on D1 when no one knew when the fucking deadline was could easily mean that he just never drew it elsewhere. Also... Didn't Risen end up on neither Ceph or LeonMeow on D2 and he actively pushed "Not Ceph" D2 while having the mysterious scum read on him. Isn't that suspicious to you at all?


Show me where he pushed "Not Ceph". I see he wanted FT/Ceph lynched.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 02:52 GMT
#5012
We don't know if FT is scum or not. So pushing FT over Ceph isn't scummy.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 02:58 GMT
#5017
On September 30 2013 11:56 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 11:52 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
We don't know if FT is scum or not. So pushing FT over Ceph isn't scummy.

But the fact that he was pushing FT over Ceph while he had a mysterious scum read on Ceph isn't scummy to you? Does anyone even fucking read what I post?



You can have a scumread on a guy but push your top scum read, it's not the end of the world.

And nobody reads what you post because you are fucking anti-town the entire game and when you finally decide to start playing nobody wants to hear it anymore. Sorry.

But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 03:00 GMT
#5019
Why the fuck does nobody think I'm scum anymore?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 03:01 GMT
#5020
Okay I see where you're coming from Geript.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 03:05 GMT
#5025
On September 30 2013 12:02 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 11:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:56 geript wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:52 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
We don't know if FT is scum or not. So pushing FT over Ceph isn't scummy.

But the fact that he was pushing FT over Ceph while he had a mysterious scum read on Ceph isn't scummy to you? Does anyone even fucking read what I post?



You can have a scumread on a guy but push your top scum read, it's not the end of the world.

And nobody reads what you post because you are fucking anti-town the entire game and when you finally decide to start playing nobody wants to hear it anymore. Sorry.


Fine then your loss for being anti-town for not listening at all. Lynch who you want. I'm fucking down.

MZ/Sol please modkill me I'm done with this shit and am not going to post ever again in this thread


I just fucking said I understand where you were coming from. Quit bleeding out of your vagina because you decided to troll the entire game and start playing finally. If you posted content like this from D1 I'd be listening intently. And now maybe I'm listening.

But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 03:13 GMT
#5026
We are going to lynch VisceraEyes, unless he comes back and provides us some good solid content to contemplate.

Mocsta, Pandain, Cephiro, geript, ObviousOne

This list is shit. This isn't town VE's list.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 03:18 GMT
#5027
Unless people want to lynch stutters, I'm down with that too.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 03:22 GMT
#5030
On September 30 2013 12:22 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 12:13 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
We are going to lynch VisceraEyes, unless he comes back and provides us some good solid content to contemplate.

Mocsta, Pandain, Cephiro, geript, ObviousOne

This list is shit. This isn't town VE's list.

This list is almost identical to mine, but he's scum and I'm town? That makes no sense.


Where did I say you were town.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 03:49 GMT
#5032
On September 30 2013 12:44 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 12:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 30 2013 12:22 Risen wrote:
On September 30 2013 12:13 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
We are going to lynch VisceraEyes, unless he comes back and provides us some good solid content to contemplate.

Mocsta, Pandain, Cephiro, geript, ObviousOne

This list is shit. This isn't town VE's list.

This list is almost identical to mine, but he's scum and I'm town? That makes no sense.


Where did I say you were town.

You said I was a strong town read, which is as close to town as possible. It's like when I call geript scum, I don't know 100%, he's a scum read.


I said I had a strong town read on Mocsta which is why I am hesitant to lynch him. Not you.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 03:59 GMT
#5034
Lynches I'm comfortable with today:

VE
Stutters

Maybe FT.

I'm having trouble piecing the puzzle together in the votecount department eh.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 04:04 GMT
#5037
On September 30 2013 13:02 Pandain wrote:
Cheesecake since I think you might be town and I'm busy can you do an analysis of Rayn for me


You couldn't give me a klondike bar to analyze Rayn... but ugh. I'll try. All I know is that he voted Cephiro D2 which is good for him.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 04:06 GMT
#5039
On September 30 2013 13:04 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 12:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On September 30 2013 12:02 geript wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:56 geript wrote:
On September 30 2013 11:52 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
We don't know if FT is scum or not. So pushing FT over Ceph isn't scummy.

But the fact that he was pushing FT over Ceph while he had a mysterious scum read on Ceph isn't scummy to you? Does anyone even fucking read what I post?



You can have a scumread on a guy but push your top scum read, it's not the end of the world.

And nobody reads what you post because you are fucking anti-town the entire game and when you finally decide to start playing nobody wants to hear it anymore. Sorry.


Fine then your loss for being anti-town for not listening at all. Lynch who you want. I'm fucking down.

MZ/Sol please modkill me I'm done with this shit and am not going to post ever again in this thread

On July 29 2013 05:21 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:

7. Getting yourself modkilled to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.

If you have not read all the rules, go back and do so. I will not compensate for ignorance!


This is blatantly against the rules. If you come back now I'm not gonna have a problem but if you actually bail then I WILL seek a ban for you after the game.

First off, now you've modconfirmed I'm town and Risen is scum
Second off, getting myself modkilled in no way helps town since there's no way I'd get lynched ever
Third, go ahead and get me banned. I don't give a fuck about that. This game as been so awfully run that I wouldn't want to continue regardless
Fourth, are you on fucking crack?


1) Don't even go there again. Not after the game where you were 'modconfirmed' and only won due to that.

2) Dude just chill out seriously.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 04:15 GMT
#5042
Tbh Pandain if my prediction is correct about one of Rayn / koshi scum, I'm leaning Koshi. Problem is both voted Ceph d2. Maybe they are both town after all? Shitty distinction to make from just votes.

I think he's leaning in the right directions if town. Wants to lynch stutters / VE. Looking at Risen. Thinks I'm mafia, healthy skepticism.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 04:20 GMT
#5045
On September 30 2013 13:19 iamperfection wrote:
risen can you please be town because this becomes hilarious if your are.


+1
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 04:22 GMT
#5047
-.-
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 04:28 GMT
#5051
On September 30 2013 13:08 Risen wrote:
EBWOP: Though that blatant disrespect for a host warrants a modkill. I'm now convinced Geript is just horrible town, good riddance.


On September 30 2013 13:26 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 13:19 iamperfection wrote:
risen can you please be town because this becomes hilarious if your are.

I'm town, and I can't believe Geript is town. Horrible.


This makes me lol.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1598
crisheroes235
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS62
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
44m
FEL
5h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 44m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.