• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:19
CEST 20:19
KST 03:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8502 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 15:35 GMT
#4713
On September 28 2013 00:33 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 00:29 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
##Vote: Cephiro

Can't decide of Mocsta is just very bad at reading me, or mafia. Mocsta makes these giant long huge posts... super dedicated. Prolly town, had a town read on him most of this game really.

Considering LM's flip, Stutters looks pretty awful now. D1 he looked townier than he usually does but now I could lynch him.

You have a town read on Mocsta and myself. VE has a scum read on the two of us. What is the long version of your opinion on VE?


Weird. More likely scum than some others.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 15:37 GMT
#4715
What is VE's opinion on me? I'm reading thug right now
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 15:38 GMT
#4716
OO have you even read one of my town games?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 15:44 GMT
#4718
@VE

I know you're around in thug atm, what is your read on my shennanigans thus far?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 15:53 GMT
#4722
Not good enough VE.

Why do my action yesterday specifically make me NOT MAFIA. A lot of people think I'm mafia, including some town reads. Why am I NOT MAFIA?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 16:02 GMT
#4725
Moc I said 1 sentence for each point.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 16:11 GMT
#4727
Mocsta, I already said this. I believed your claim because I had a town read on you. I assumed you were outing because LM was faking with 10 mins to deadline. My all caps claim that both you and LM were doctors was SARCASM MOCSTA. Jesus. I am voting Cephiro today because 1) I never thought he was town, I just had a stronger scumread on LM 2) sheeping, it will tell us a lot about the voting patterns.

I will tell you this Mocsta: You will never lynch me. I am not scum. Wasting your time with misconceptions about my play or how I think is bad.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 16:12 GMT
#4729
Mocsta, this is because Risen is mafia.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 16:24 GMT
#4736
I never made a case for why Ceph was town, ever. THE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T VOTE CEPH WAS BECAUSE LM WAS A STRONGER SCUMREAD. I made one or two assumptions that Ceph was town because LM was scum. Other than that, no. I wasn't defending Cephiro when I made the post regarding Dec. I was puzzled by Dec because he made some sweeping generalizations about how LM was obviously noob town and Ceph didn't have anything to be justified by a town perspective.

I shouldn't have to justify my actions because I'm town, I have no idea who is scum or not and change my mind constantly based on what happens in the moment and what I'm rereading over filters. As scum my actions match EXACTLY with my words because I make sure they do: I try to never leave an inconsistency. If Ceph is my scumbuddy, say, I would have bussed him so fucking hard, OR, placed a casual vote on LM and afk'd the rest of the day. Actively pushing lynches away from scumbuddies is not what I do anyway. If you look at nomination I did that, but it was for towncred to bus another scumbuddy. In Aperture I friggen bussed my teammeate at an 8-8-8 vote: I didn't care if he was lynched. Why would I do differently here? I could have easily voted Ceph and looked townie for it.

Unfortunately, I'm town and can't make myself look townie by knowing who flips what.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 16:26 GMT
#4738
Risen, I'm not cop wtf? The fact that I said you are mafia was based on your shitty post about me being mafia.

Your reaction is hilarious btw. Assuming I have a red check on you... Afraid of something?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 16:29 GMT
#4740
Risen assumes he couldn't have been framed as well. Lol.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 16:49 GMT
#4747
On September 28 2013 01:35 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 01:24 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I never made a case for why Ceph was town, ever. THE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T VOTE CEPH WAS BECAUSE LM WAS A STRONGER SCUMREAD. I made one or two assumptions that Ceph was town because LM was scum. Other than that, no.
First post from stream (from case)

Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 08:29 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I'm content sitting my ass on LoneMeow until someone can convince me that another person is scum.

JAT -- Post it.

Even though at this point in time I thought LoneMeow was more scummy of the two;
a statement like this directly implies that Cephiro is a town read for you. Its cut and dry.

Then when you factor in Marv, hammering in Cephiro as prime lynch all cycle.. and you avoid discussing Cephiro with the above... yeah.. the hole is VERY deep.



Seriously Mocsta? I didn't even mention Cephiro! I said LONEMEOW IS MAFIA and i want to lynch my top scumread.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 16:50 GMT
#4748
How have I been consistently scummy? The only reason people think I'm mafia is because I wanted to lynch my top scumread over Cephiro -- who we don't even know is town or scum. FUCK.

Fuck everyone.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 27 2013 16:55 GMT
#4750
On September 28 2013 01:54 Koshi wrote:
Mocsta so tryhard 0o


If he's scum, props to him for being a bastard. But he's really annoying if town.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 28 2013 22:27 GMT
#4831
I'm reasonably confident ceph flips scum. He hasnt said boo all day, when he said he would be active. He knows hes dying and its a quiet bus. If he were town he'd care.

He also had a strong town read on me which I should have realized was bullshit earlier.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 29 2013 03:03 GMT
#4848
Vanilla? Wtf? How could the hosts let us think the setup was all PRs? We specifically asked this question early and we werent corrected. Ugh.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 02:22 GMT
#4983
I have trouble believing OO is mafia simply due to his early super active play. I just got out of a scumteam with the guy and his play has completely 180'd from that game.

If he's scum, probably one of the later one's I'd lynch. Mocsta worries me SO much. I townread him decently at the start and he's being so damn active. So much effort--but then again, I give 10x more effort as mafia because shooting townies is awesome. But he's wrong on me, that much I know. Considering he's been throwing shit at me the entirety of D3, especially since he apparently condoned my stance on LM D2, I don't know what to think. Trying to pin the lynch on me, it seems, because everything he's done is revolve his entire argument around me lynching LM.

VE is a good lynch because he's VE and I like killing him.

Stutters is probably the safest bet. Early D1 I wrote him off for actually doing things and looking semi-pro town. But now he's subsided into "Stutters gonna stutt" territory. Seems like mafia that hoped on the LM late to save his bud. Looking back at his D1 contributions was just a bunch of thread sentiment as well. Lynch.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 02:23 GMT
#4986
I have a strong townread on JAT atm. I thought Zaragon was scummy entire game lol ty mafia.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 02:25 GMT
#4989
Scummy, not scum necesarrily. Like 4th on the list as it were.

Is Malongo still in the game or has he been modkilled yet?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 30 2013 02:29 GMT
#4998
Koshi and Rayn, one of them is certainly scum. The only reason one of them hasn't been shot is because it would out the other, for the were both yelling at each other at some point. Most likely scum on town action. Not worth sorting out but probably one of them is scum, not both town.

Stutters is also mafia I will vote him as well.

VE dies today tho

##Vote: VisceraEyes
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 248
BRAT_OK 67
JuggernautJason19
MindelVK 18
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25758
Mini 412
Hyuk 199
firebathero 174
ggaemo 144
Dewaltoss 65
Mong 45
Hyun 36
ToSsGirL 25
Dota 2
Gorgc9594
febbydoto2
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1380
crisheroes1076
Liquid`Hasu753
Other Games
Grubby3125
FrodaN2486
fl0m1018
Beastyqt752
mouzStarbuck189
KnowMe184
Livibee161
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
ToD36
Chillindude28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1008
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 78
• StrangeGG 50
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 10
• blackmanpl 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8605
• WagamamaTV290
Other Games
• imaqtpie721
• Shiphtur307
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 41m
INu's Battles
17h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.