• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:24
CEST 07:24
KST 14:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9543 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 03:48 GMT
#4626
Why do u guys spam so much shit... Just consolidate and post meaningful shit. Now I have to sift through this nonsense to find something of value...
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 03:56 GMT
#4629
On September 27 2013 12:50 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 12:48 FirmTofu wrote:
Why do u guys spam so much shit... Just consolidate and post meaningful shit. Now I have to sift through this nonsense to find something of value...

Hypocrite...

Anyways when you are back
I would like to hear your opinion on cephiro and stutters

You are calling me a hypocrite? YOU? Have you even thead my filter? There is not a single post that wasn't straight to the point and pushing the thread forward. I don't know what is up with you this game, but you have no right to accuse me of anything after that play you just pulled.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 03:57 GMT
#4630
Also, all of you should dive marv/yamato filters for their scumreads. I'll be doing that as well after I finish catching up.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 04:04 GMT
#4633
@VE
If you truly believe Mocsta is scum, what exactly do you think his motivation for going full retard near lynch time was?
Why does scum Mocsta do all that shit?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 04:22 GMT
#4652
Did everyone forget about Kush? Has the guy even posted recently?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 04:25 GMT
#4655
Has anyone here played games with Coagulation? I have no idea how to read him. Help a brotha out?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 04:33 GMT
#4662
On September 27 2013 13:28 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 13:25 FirmTofu wrote:
Has anyone here played games with Coagulation? I have no idea how to read him. Help a brotha out?

STAHP!!!!!! Risen is scum. Read from end of night up to now.

Why are you telling me to stop? I'm trying to get a feel for how Coag plays. This is how I scumhunt. I will get to Risen eventually, but what you are doing is extremely anti-town.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 04:58 GMT
#4670
On September 27 2013 13:46 geript wrote:
FT coag is a vig. He claimed shot vs Vayne and we have 3 confirmed a aka night 1. Read the fucking thread or get mod killed.

So you are eliminating the possibility of a scum aligned vig and insinuating that I did not read the thread. I feel like you really, really want me to vote you.

Much obliged.

##vote: geript
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 05:02 GMT
#4672
Also, I think Cephiro is a better lynch than Mocsta. I still don't see the scum motivation in what Mocsta did and Cephiro has been altogether useless this entire game.

I would much rather lynch geript, rayn, or umasi because they are all scum. There is no doubt in my mind.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 05:03 GMT
#4673
On September 27 2013 14:01 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 13:58 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 27 2013 13:46 geript wrote:
FT coag is a vig. He claimed shot vs Vayne and we have 3 confirmed a aka night 1. Read the fucking thread or get mod killed.

So you are eliminating the possibility of a scum aligned vig and insinuating that I did not read the thread. I feel like you really, really want me to vote you.

Much obliged.

##vote: geript

op is useful

My apologies... I feel stupid now. :/
I still think geript is scum for being a non-contributing asshole.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 05:04 GMT
#4674
As for Risen, I'm leaning scum. I need to filter dive again to get an idea of how he played Day 2.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 05:07 GMT
#4676
On September 27 2013 14:04 iamperfection wrote:
if we just lynched ass holes we would never win a game. grepit was basically asking for a vig shot yesterday that isn't likely to come from scum.

unfortunately.

...but this is an asshole that is capable of playing very good town games. He isn't even trying in this game. There is no reason to keep him alive.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 05:08 GMT
#4677
@iamp
Of Umasi and rayn, who do you think is scum?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 05:09 GMT
#4678
@Zaragon
Do you still think I am scum? Why or why not?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 05:10 GMT
#4679
On September 27 2013 13:43 Mocsta wrote:
So ve
The best you can produce for this game is what boils down to a policy lynch

Even though you don't have time to find scum for genuine reasons, you had time to manufacture that case.

Did you want to be my next stream of consciousness?

I want to see your "stream of consciousness" on VE please.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 05:14 GMT
#4682
On September 27 2013 14:11 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 27 2013 13:58 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 27 2013 13:46 geript wrote:
FT coag is a vig. He claimed shot vs Vayne and we have 3 confirmed a aka night 1. Read the fucking thread or get mod killed.

So you are eliminating the possibility of a scum aligned vig and insinuating that I did not read the thread. I feel like you really, really want me to vote you.

Much obliged.

##vote: geript

??

OP states roles for scum limited to rb, framer, gf

There is only 1 rb confirmation.

Vig is a town role.


Pls stop spamming

This isn't spamming. I'm trying to solve this game. With marv gone, we need more townies to step up to the plate, especially if you are scum. I'm not about to let scum control the thread flow.

And yeah, iamp pointed out my mistake. Read above.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 05:18 GMT
#4685
I assume this is what you are referring to.
On September 27 2013 10:59 iamperfection wrote:
Umasi- Still like the point that firm brought up and he really hasn't talked about the game much. some of the things he talked about regarding sent seem weird i guess? Like i don't really understand the point he is trying to make but he seems just as confused as me so hey maybe he is town.

You seem to think that Umasi is confused and therefore town. I disagree. Umasi may be confused, but that is not alignment indicative. How exactly are you drawing the connection between a confused Umasi and town Umasi?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 27 2013 05:22 GMT
#4686
Will be back later. I need to post in my other game.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 28 2013 21:03 GMT
#4829
On September 28 2013 14:48 ObviousOne wrote:
FirmTits you coming back?

I'm back. Sorry I had a long night. Catching up now.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 30 2013 07:22 GMT
#5124
This thread is such a mess. I'm glad Cephiro flipped scum. It provides the Mocsta motivation for vote switching last minute as scum.

##vote: Mocsta

Next post will have thoughts incoming.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft744
PiGStarcraft218
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 385
Stork 206
ggaemo 142
Leta 121
PianO 61
Hyuk 32
Bale 16
yabsab 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
JimRising 697
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox542
Mew2King59
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor635
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 830
C9.Mang0297
Sick126
RuFF_SC2120
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 101
• Letter1410
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2196
League of Legends
• Lourlo1402
• Stunt393
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 36m
Online Event
5h 36m
FEL
10h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.