• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:29
CEST 21:29
KST 04:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9100 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:32 GMT
#2319
On September 24 2013 04:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
OO just isn't as engaged as I expect him to be at this stage in the game. A lot of stuff has happened, a lot of people have said things they can be held to, and OO isn't prodding/poking people the way I've come to expect him to as town. Most of his posts have stank of "Hi guys, I'm here and reading and am townie just like you!"

Coag is mostly a gut feeling. I feel like I'd be further up on his scum list if he were town - I haven't done a whole lot this game and it's raising a lot of peoples' hackles, but not Coag's.

gumshoe is the lurkiest lurker. I feel like scum are lurking, and no one is drawing attention to gumshoe like at all. This is suspicious to me, but it's also not conclusive. Again, mostly feels.

Okay so what differentiates gumshoe from Xzavier, Onegu and Zenatsu?

Well strictly speaking, nothing...but I feel like I've seen those three names brought by others up more. I might be misremembering, or remembering Xz and Onegu from playing with them before maybe, but that's my reasoning. Again, that read is mostly gut and hard to explain. I don't expect you to like it, only acknowledge it and take it into account if/when I flip.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:33 GMT
#2320
On September 24 2013 04:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
9: Chairman Ray
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

Okay this is where I stand going into reread mode. If anyone has any questions for me get them into the thread. I realize there are probably too many red names, but these are where most of my suspicions lie. I'll be doing a mix of filtering and rereading, so I may be delayed in responding.

I'm pretty bothered by the fact that many of these red names are present in my vig-list in one form or another.
Do you really believe that the entire scumteam is being lurky/useless and they do not have one strong member?

I would consider both OO and Mattchew to be strong members.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:34 GMT
#2322
Just cool your tits rayn.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:39 GMT
#2326
No, I'm not going to do those things rayn...nor am I going to push for a gumshoe lynch tomorrow based on all of this. You asked me and I answered. Get the fuck over it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:46 GMT
#2329
I told you already - because based on my (admittedly fragmented and not-quite-completely-reliable) memory gumshoe has been MENTIONED BY OTHERS the least.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:48 GMT
#2330
On September 24 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:39 deconduo wrote:
Hey guys, just spotted the PM saying I'm in the game. Reading 117 pages now, I'll be back in a few hours

Thank you.

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
9: Chairman Ray
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

Okay this is where I stand going into reread mode. If anyone has any questions for me get them into the thread. I realize there are probably too many red names, but these are where most of my suspicions lie. I'll be doing a mix of filtering and rereading, so I may be delayed in responding.

I'm pretty bothered by the fact that many of these red names are present in my vig-list in one form or another.
Do you really believe that the entire scumteam is being lurky/useless and they do not have one strong member?

I would consider both OO and Mattchew to be strong members.

I've never played with Mattchew before, so I can only base my thoughts of him on this game's performance and so far, I'm not impressed. OO is a different story, and yes, at times he can be a prolific poster and a good scumteam member. He is also apparently capable of spectacular blunders as scum.

The point of my question is, neither of these players can be declared to be influential or strong within this game; as such there is NOBODY on your entire redlist who I would consider a strong player, and that to me, is suspect. It is incredibly easy to pick out the weaker half of the player list and throw a bunch of red names on there because it will either be difficult for them to retaliate or prove their innocence, or because there hasn't been a great deal of counter-discussion with or involving those players that could implicate you above anyone else.

Only if you start from the assumption that I'm scum. The list and its contents are for when that consideration is no longer an issue Wave.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:52 GMT
#2333
Not by others of their team - I'm saying by others in general. I'm saying that scum would NOT mention their teammates as lurker-lynch candidates...therefor, whoever of the non-posters has been mentioned the least is the MOST likely to be scum.

Before you ask, I haven't like cross-referenced the people I've marked as red and found that they haven't mentioned gumshoe or anything, this is all strictly from my memory of the thread from reading it as it's gone along. NOT based on evidence I've found or connections I've drawn between specific players.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:52 GMT
#2334
On September 24 2013 04:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:39 deconduo wrote:
Hey guys, just spotted the PM saying I'm in the game. Reading 117 pages now, I'll be back in a few hours

Thank you.

On September 24 2013 04:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
9: Chairman Ray
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

Okay this is where I stand going into reread mode. If anyone has any questions for me get them into the thread. I realize there are probably too many red names, but these are where most of my suspicions lie. I'll be doing a mix of filtering and rereading, so I may be delayed in responding.

I'm pretty bothered by the fact that many of these red names are present in my vig-list in one form or another.
Do you really believe that the entire scumteam is being lurky/useless and they do not have one strong member?

I would consider both OO and Mattchew to be strong members.

I've never played with Mattchew before, so I can only base my thoughts of him on this game's performance and so far, I'm not impressed. OO is a different story, and yes, at times he can be a prolific poster and a good scumteam member. He is also apparently capable of spectacular blunders as scum.

The point of my question is, neither of these players can be declared to be influential or strong within this game; as such there is NOBODY on your entire redlist who I would consider a strong player, and that to me, is suspect. It is incredibly easy to pick out the weaker half of the player list and throw a bunch of red names on there because it will either be difficult for them to retaliate or prove their innocence, or because there hasn't been a great deal of counter-discussion with or involving those players that could implicate you above anyone else.

Only if you start from the assumption that I'm scum. The list and its contents are for when that consideration is no longer an issue Wave.

How and when will that no longer be an issue? Do you believe that you will be able to prove yourself as the day progresses? Because I look forward to that. As it stands atm I have you at 'having a bad game' or 'scum.' Both equally possible.

I'm not assuming you're scum necessarily, VE, but I find it very hard to believe that a town VE's list is this.....'easy.' Of course it is entirely possible as well that all of the scum this game ARE contained within weak posters/lurkers, I just choose to remain skeptical of that at the current time.

I just don't know why. You've seen towns devour themselves on this site as much as I have recently. Why is that so hard for you to believe?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:59 GMT
#2337
Oh in response to your question Wave, it will no longer be a concern when I flip to either scum, vig or lynch. When my alignment is made plain for all and is no longer a question. I MAY be able to prove myself townie, but I mean when I'm confirmed in the strictest sense.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:00 GMT
#2339
On September 24 2013 04:59 marvellosity wrote:
Don't like that VE list. No I don't.

Then kill me bbygrl. I wouldn't mind being spared of reading this mess
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:01 GMT
#2342
On September 24 2013 05:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
As for as towns devouring themselves in recent games...it's basically EVERY game. I have no faith in TL towns any more and having not played town for an extended period of time in a game for a while, I am attempting to do my part in making up for it. The thing is, though, TL towns haven't been only devouring themselves due to terrible townplay (those it is a primary factor). I don't think I've seen a scumteam in the recent string of wins who hasn't deserved to win in any degree, and that to me would be what you are suggesting with your list.

No it's not? In what way? I'm not saying it's through concerted effort or by design that they're probably lurking - only that they don't have to. If they don't have to play, why would they?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:03 GMT
#2344
On September 24 2013 05:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 05:00 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 24 2013 04:59 marvellosity wrote:
Don't like that VE list. No I don't.

Then kill me bbygrl. I wouldn't mind being spared of reading this mess


Why are you playing like this? Where's your ... va-va-voom this game, sweetheart?

You don't suit the woe-betide me.

If we're being completely, brutally honest here, I'm in a slump in general with regard to Mafia. My confidence in myself and my reads is shot and I'm not the town-leading role-claiming madman I once was.

But yeah, I'd say that regardless of alignment in this spot, so I'm not sure what you're asking me that question for.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:06 GMT
#2349
Well rayn had questions and we had a dialogue about one of the names I included, yet you have asked no questions and mentioned no names you dislike Marv. Yet problems you have apparently. Let's hear them.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:12 GMT
#2354
Here I'll give you a useless bit of self meta to chew on.

If I were scum, I'd be loudly arguing with anyone calling me scum in an attempt to look emotionally invested for your benefit (if you're town, which I think you are). Whether you like that I point this out now or not, you know the truth in that statement.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:15 GMT
#2358


Anyway, enough about my meta. Talk to me about who's scum. Like, what do you think about Mattchew? Mocsta seems to have no problem with his weak +1 to my suspicion. What about you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:18 GMT
#2361
On September 24 2013 05:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Here I'll give you a useless bit of self meta to chew on.

I know Risen. Thanks for the contribution.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:22 GMT
#2363
Well I have a problem with it - especially because that's where his vote ended up. It was my point and even I wasn't convinced enough for my vote to end up on Yamato at the end of the day.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:38 GMT
#2379
Because someone somewhere got a useful reaction from it. They don't understand tha tit was useful because people didn't do it EVERY FUCKING GAME at the time.

sigh
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:49 GMT
#2383
Well if you want to hit scum, I'm not ur guy Coag. If you just want information or to clear the air, then fire away.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 20:55 GMT
#2387
On September 24 2013 05:52 Coagulation wrote:
general thread sentiment seems to point at lonemeow but I dont like that shot much.

Anything specific?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #2
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason185
BRAT_OK 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15156
Artosis 567
Mini 247
Dewaltoss 138
Mind 77
ZZZero.O 57
Hyun 40
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2742
420jenkins571
League of Legends
Doublelift132
Counter-Strike
fl0m4047
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6376
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu1065
MindelVK19
Other Games
summit1g4612
FrodaN2051
B2W.Neo805
byalli633
ToD223
Railgan43
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1145
BasetradeTV214
StarCraft 2
angryscii 45
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• Reevou 7
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• FirePhoenix8
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie940
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 32m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 32m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 32m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.