• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8179 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17 18 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 00:32 GMT
#1686
Define "seems out of place" marv. I explained what I didn't like about Yam's post, if you disagree with me just say so.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 00:34 GMT
#1691
Define "seems out of place" and I'll do just that.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 01:11 GMT
#1737
Man this is a mess.

I'll do this later. Procrastination ftw. ^^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 01:15 GMT
#1739
I'm gonna smoke, eat some icecream and reread. Marv disagrees with me on Yamato, and that's enough to make me

##Unvote

60 pages, ~3 hours. No biggie.

BBL homies. Smooches.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 02:00 GMT
#1799
Am I too late?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 02:51 GMT
#1842
Yeah not scum. Just real depressed.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 02:53 GMT
#1846
On September 23 2013 11:52 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 11:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yeah not scum. Just real depressed.

Is that why you voted yourself? So depressed you decided to commit suicide in your mafia game?

I can give you counseling, bro.

No I knew I wouldn't get lynched. I just didn't want to get modkilled.

Anyway I'll put something worthwhile in this thread before I die. Don't you worry.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 03:07 GMT
#1867
On September 23 2013 12:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Yeah....,. I am just about done with this game.

Don't you may be the only person who doesn't wanna kill me and I need at least one person
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 03:09 GMT
#1871
I know I don't want this moment to ever end
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 03:11 GMT
#1873
Well just get everything you can out into the open in case he's not a lying sack of crap.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 03:12 GMT
#1877
He's been saying it like all day FT, you'll find it when you catch up.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 05:00 GMT
#1908
BH tell these ninnies that I'm not scum and that I'm just not as invested as I'd like. I think players like Yamato and Wave have expectations you or marv could dispel.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 06:01 GMT
#1939
Ya actually plz someone shoot me tonight. I may not get a chance to get caught up satisfactorily, and enough of town wants me dead that frankly I don't want to waste a lynch on me. So ya, open season on VE. Tell your friends.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 06:05 GMT
#1941
Well I intend to, but honestly I'm afraid I'm going to get lynched tomorrow and I really would rather town lynch scum. Obviously a vig shot would be better used on scum, but I think me dying to vig could be a net gain for town since the lynch is so much more important than NKs with regard to information gathering.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 06:09 GMT
#1945
Nah that doesn't make me feel any better. You had a really convoluted, nebulous reason for thinking I was scum in the first place.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 06:56 GMT
#1953
I mean the reason is valid enough I guess...inactive, little input. In a vacuum, compared to games past, there's a case to be made or whatever.

Anyway, I'll be reading the thread and I'll let you guys know what I think before dawn, no matter what happens. In the meantime I'll be going to sleep. Ninight town. I love you town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 15:03 GMT
#2217
I'm awake. Not that it matters.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 15:58 GMT
#2234
Mattchew is probably scum. His generic +1 of my yamato suspicion is really strange.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:20 GMT
#2312
1: DarthPunk
2: raynpelikoneet
3: WaveofShadow
4: gumshoe
5: yamato77
6: kushm4sta
7: Koshi
8: ObviousOne
9: Chairman Ray
10: FirmTofu
11: Pandain
12: Cephiro
13: Mr. Cheesecake
14: Xzavier
15: Coagulation
16: Stutters695
17: Onegu
18: Zenatsu
19: [UoN]Sentinel
20: VisceraEyes
21: VayneAuthority
22: geript
23: Risen
24: LoneMeow
25: marvellosity
26: Zaragon
27: Mattchew
28: Umasi
29: justanothertownie
30: Mocsta

Okay this is where I stand going into reread mode. If anyone has any questions for me get them into the thread. I realize there are probably too many red names, but these are where most of my suspicions lie. I'll be doing a mix of filtering and rereading, so I may be delayed in responding.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 19:26 GMT
#2315
OO just isn't as engaged as I expect him to be at this stage in the game. A lot of stuff has happened, a lot of people have said things they can be held to, and OO isn't prodding/poking people the way I've come to expect him to as town. Most of his posts have stank of "Hi guys, I'm here and reading and am townie just like you!"

Coag is mostly a gut feeling. I feel like I'd be further up on his scum list if he were town - I haven't done a whole lot this game and it's raising a lot of peoples' hackles, but not Coag's.

gumshoe is the lurkiest lurker. I feel like scum are lurking, and no one is drawing attention to gumshoe like at all. This is suspicious to me, but it's also not conclusive. Again, mostly feels.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft260
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta76
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft569
PiGStarcraft260
RuFF_SC2 210
SpeCial 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 885
Leta 69
Hyuk 48
Bale 18
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm177
Counter-Strike
taco 443
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox801
C9.Mang0292
Westballz12
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor615
Other Games
summit1g9784
Coldzera 806
JimRising 712
Sick109
ViBE75
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick777
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota232
League of Legends
• Lourlo1035
• Stunt333
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 59m
Online Event
6h 59m
FEL
11h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.