• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:22
CEST 14:22
KST 21:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8715 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 21:34 GMT
#3029
On September 25 2013 06:32 marvellosity wrote:
Well I listed those 4 names because they're the murky middle as far as I'm concerned.

In a couple of hours when I'm home they're who I plan to spend some time on.

For the 3 non-kush names, they were all posters who 'felt' ok to me during Day 1, yet I couldn't really remember them. kush is being unusually passive. And I'm not seeing things I consider towntells from him.

Take a dive through Umasi's filter and try to follow his thought process. Doesn't feel very town. For me, it reeks of apathy. His lack of presence around the lynch was especially disconcerting.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 21:36 GMT
#3033
On September 25 2013 06:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 06:32 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 25 2013 06:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Marv direct me. I'm too busy with work to reread the whole thread right now, but I can filter and give thoughts. Help me help you find scum.

Filter me please. I am one of the leading candidates for the lynch today so my filter would be a worthwhile investment.

I filtered you earlier and didn't like what I read. Feel free to filter me to get an idea of why.

I know why you voted me. I want you to read the part of my filter that you haven't read so that you might change your mind. I do consider you town atm, so I'm not going to argue with you on this.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 21:44 GMT
#3047
On September 25 2013 06:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 06:27 FirmTofu wrote:
On September 25 2013 06:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Fair enough Sentinel.

FT quick question, what is your read on VE? What was your read on VE on D1? A couple of words is enough.

Town, for now. I thought he was scum on Day 1, but his contributions since then have been extremely strong. My read has changed.

Interesting. Because Sentinel brought up a very good point. This is what you said about him:
Show nested quote +
Later, he switched to Yamato, who is now basically confirmed town barring crazy shenanigans. No real reasoning provided for this vote switch. Just decides Umasi isn't going to gain steam so decides to vote someone else.

The bolded part. How can you bring this up against him on D2? This happened on D1, there were a lot of players suspicious of yamato at that time. Sentinel in fact did bring up his suspicions on yamato earlier on in his posts. Why do you never bring up VE as scummy on D1? Because to me this looks like that you have picked up a player and then start finding out reasons why he is scum.

What exactly are VE's "extremely strong" contributions after D1? I feel like his contributions have been even more weak than on D1...

I wasn't satisfied with Sentinel's justification of his Yamato voteswitch, or any of his voteswitches for that matter. First of all, he never explained why Coagulation was no longer his top scumread. Then, he is just far too willing to drop his Umasi read in favor of voting yamato. I don't think he explained that move in enough detail. It feels like he's hiding information.

I did bring up VE as scummy on Day. Read my filter.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 21:46 GMT
#3049
@marv
What are your thoughts on rayn? I'm getting an odd feeling from his posts. I want to know if you're feeling the same way.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 21:48 GMT
#3051
@rayn
I had only read to page 40 when I had a scum read on VE. So my read changed after page 40, not after Day 1.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 21:52 GMT
#3060
If you want me to quote some posts I liked, I can. Seems like a waste of time, though. VE is in no danger of getting lynched today. We should be discussing scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 21:55 GMT
#3062
@Yamato
So my case is not good because Umasi is on a semi-lurker list? Should you be looking into semi-lurkers more than others because mafia usually hide in that sort of posting level? You're telling me that most of scum are either active or hardcore lurking? Really?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 22:04 GMT
#3072
For Rayn:
Posts like these, where he is playing proactively and trying to actively assess the value of the lynch at hand made me think VE is town.
On September 22 2013 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I might regret this, but does anyone have any like...previous games of Lone's I can peruse?

On September 22 2013 07:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Just names would suffice - I'm not above doing the legwork. I just am not familiar with his typical play. I'm hung up right now because his tenacity on the Pandain vote reads kinda more townie than scummy in a vacuum...but his refusal to comment on like anything else is very troubling to me.

On September 22 2013 07:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:11 Koshi wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I might regret this, but does anyone have any like...previous games of Lone's I can peruse?

The previous newbie game.

Just the one then? Or will the previous few have him in them?

On September 22 2013 07:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well he seemed WAY more involved in the discussion in that game than he is in this game. That's....really odd. Marvy baby what do you make of that?

He didn't have to do this, but he did. It feels like he's genuinely trying to find scum.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 22:12 GMT
#3081
On September 25 2013 07:02 Umasi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 06:23 FirmTofu wrote:
I was just reading Umasi's filter and I'm having a bit of trouble following his thought process.
On September 23 2013 03:02 Umasi wrote:
On September 22 2013 17:19 Mocsta wrote:
On September 22 2013 16:39 Umasi wrote:
feel free to ask questions then


OK. I dont follow the progression here.


On September 22 2013 16:25 Umasi wrote:
I think ray is probably town


On September 22 2013 16:26 Umasi wrote:
wait after reading his post (didn't see it when I posted) he's even more probably town


Referring to post
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=54#1073

Im more concerned about the first post. Why feel the need to give a free town read on someone that wasn't being discussed at the time.


Because I think he's town. Chairmans just pretty good lynchbait
he certainly was last game, and his play so far has evoked an identical feel.

on another note, find it annoying how you're like 'umasi hasn't talked enough about the important things in the thread' and then ask me about two one liners.
kinda wacky, but I have a town read on you.

idk about FT, slightly scummy for me, because of how contrived his pressure on DP felt for a silly reason
On September 22 2013 23:54 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I think despite Umasi's allegations to the contrary, he's been contributing nothing of value. After LoneMeow leaves he decides that since he can't get anymore fuel, he'll unvote. And then really all he talks about is people who aren't scummy looking.

I'm switching from Stutters to him because at least with Umasi, if he does end up flipping red then his filter becomes more useful than Stutters who just pushed kush all day. Since apparently pressuring him isn't working and he's lurking harder than ever. We could vig stutters though.

I don't like yamato's big post either. He calls DP mafia, rayn scummy, and then quotes Ray's fluffpost and says HE'S THE SCUM. And he's really got nothing else to show, especially afterwards he doesn't rationalize anything. I'm leaning red on him. Umasi seems more red to me but yamato has more to show for further analysis if he flips red.

But I'll keep my vote on Umasi for now.

##Unvote
##Vote: Umasi


Otherwise, out of the filter dives I want to say something about WoS but I can't quite put my finger on it. Perhaps I'll say something about him and also Koshi when I get back.

thank god your thoughts on me basically are 'if he's red, man we have some things to go on' and 'he hasn't talked about important things!'
Lynching for information is something I'm a firm disbeliever of, I think it's frequently a scum tool
fwiw, I told you guys I'd respond to questions you had for me (and the only one I've seen is mocsta's)
mocsta kinda grouped us together as non-contributing-flying-under-the-radar dudes iirc, so you suddenly voting me with THAT shit reasoning is why I'm voting you, because it feels you're like 'quick target the other dude who's in a similar position to me'


also there's a vote thread, use it

##vote sentinel

We see an OMGUS vote on Sentinel. Not really alignment indicative because town are guilty of this just like mafia are.

Then he gets pressured by rayn about his vote and slowly backs off, explaining that his vote was simply the best of the options available to him.
On September 23 2013 04:10 Umasi wrote:
annoying thing is I don't feel that strongly about the sentinel lynch, just stronger than other lynches that have been tossed around.
kinda want to see what people think though

Note how the confidence in his reads has drastically diminished over the course of these two posts.

Then, near lynch, we have these kinds of posts.
On September 23 2013 10:57 Umasi wrote:
sentinel vote for justice!
do it do it do it

On September 23 2013 10:59 Umasi wrote:
no I mean people should vote sentinel for justice :|

He doesn't take a stance on the two candidates that are most likely to be lynched, as if he knows both are town and doesn't want to risk changing his vote and being called scum for it. He also is now suddenly way more confident that Sentinel is scum, despite being dissuaded by rayn at one point in the thread.

:/ I don't like Umasi at all.


quickly responding, almost finished the write-up but am addressing this now
why is my confidence in my reads diminishing scummy, and why would I push sentinel near the deadline if I knew you two were town? That would imply Sentinel is ALSO town, so what would the purpose of me doing that be?
And if both were town, why would I want to change my vote to go onto one of them, if sentinel (the third frontrunner iirc) was who I was currently on? This is operating the assumption that all three of the lynch candidates are town, btw.
Why is me not taking a stance on Chair or you at that time scummy?

~and even so, I was pretty clear with my stance on Chair, I say in pretty explicit terms I thought he was town. Mocsta asked me about it, in that post you quoted. But it's not like I could come up with a convincing defense for him, because he constantly signed his own death warrant with the way he was posting. And if I can't actually convince myself that he's town using logic, I probably shouldn't try defending him at all.

What else makes me scum, or is it solely not being on either of the two wagons at the time of lynch?

/semi afk again

The issue is not that you backed down on Sentinel. It's that you were suddenly back on Sentinel afterwards even though you had previously backed off. What caused this unnatural shift? I'm also not operating on any assumptions. I know both lynch candidates were town(Me and Ray). I don't know Sentinel's alignment, so that is the only variable here.

The purpose of you voting sentinel is so that you aren't subject to being scrutinized for your stance on the lynch. Sentinel's alignment doesn't really matter here. You know Sentinel isn't going to get lynched so you don't have to worry about the repercussions of his flip. You could be bussing your teammate or just putting your vote on town. Doesn't make much of a difference
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 22:21 GMT
#3084
Rayn, that is not true. I had a scum read on VE far before those posts. Please read my filter.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 22:22 GMT
#3085
Here is the post where I first bring up my suspicions.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=57#1123
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 22:23 GMT
#3086
I had only read up to page 30 at the time of that post and was still catching up. Keep that in mind.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 22:23 GMT
#3087
EBWOP: page 40
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 22:31 GMT
#3089
I'm going to dive Mattchew's filter and provide my thoughts on him. I don't like how this wagon gained so much steam so quickly.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 22:39 GMT
#3092
I'll try not to post when I still catching up in the future.

If you don't think those posts make VE look town, I can't help you. I already explained how I thought they made him look town, so you can just try to follow my thought process in that department.

Also, why would I make so many read changes as scum and just invite all these accusations? Wouldn't a scum FirmTofu just tunnel VE and DP because then he would remain consistent?

What you are saying is that I played badly. Okay. I can accept that. How does that make me scum though?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 22:45 GMT
#3094
On September 25 2013 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I just spent a half an hour onto something i thought proves someone is scum when in fact that was a big pile of nothing and that could have been a non-issue in the first place. I'm gonna go to bed..

lol. Sorry?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 22:46 GMT
#3097
On September 25 2013 07:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 07:39 FirmTofu wrote:
I'll try not to post when I still catching up in the future.

If you don't think those posts make VE look town, I can't help you. I already explained how I thought they made him look town, so you can just try to follow my thought process in that department.

Also, why would I make so many read changes as scum and just invite all these accusations? Wouldn't a scum FirmTofu just tunnel VE and DP because then he would remain consistent?

What you are saying is that I played badly. Okay. I can accept that. How does that make me scum though?

No i am saying your reasons for thinking VE is town are extremely weak and your posts from N1 don't indicate you thought VE is town and now you are saying you thought he was town on N1.

That's my point.

Okay, maybe they are weak. Is town FirmTofu incapable of making weak arguments? I don't see how you automatically arrive at the conclusion that I must be scum because I made a weak argument.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 22:54 GMT
#3100
Snipping your quote.
On September 25 2013 07:46 Umasi wrote:
The issue is not that you backed down on Sentinel. It's that you were suddenly back on Sentinel afterwards even though you had previously backed off. What caused this unnatural shift? I'm also not operating on any assumptions. I know both lynch candidates were town(Me and Ray). I don't know Sentinel's alignment, so that is the only variable here.

The purpose of you voting sentinel is so that you aren't subject to being scrutinized for your stance on the lynch. Sentinel's alignment doesn't really matter here. You know Sentinel isn't going to get lynched so you don't have to worry about the repercussions of his flip. You could be bussing your teammate or just putting your vote on town. Doesn't make much of a difference


why would I switch onto firmtofu, if my read on chairman was not something I logically could back up and my strongest scumread was Sentinel?[/QUOTE]
I'm not saying you should've switched onto me. I'm saying if you were backing off of Sentinel, why didn't you start looking for other targets? You sounded pretty convinced by Rayn that Sentinel didn't have a strong chance of flipping scum. Shouldn't you have started looking for other targets?

Why didn't you talk more about Ray and why he isn't a good lynch? Why didn't you comment at all on the wagon on me. There are so many things I would've expected a townie to do in your position that you did not do.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 22:55 GMT
#3101
EBWOP: Ignore the formatting of my last post. I derped.
On September 25 2013 07:54 FirmTofu wrote:
Snipping your quote.
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 07:46 Umasi wrote:
why would I switch onto firmtofu, if my read on chairman was not something I logically could back up and my strongest scumread was Sentinel?

I'm not saying you should've switched onto me. I'm saying if you were backing off of Sentinel, why didn't you start looking for other targets? You sounded pretty convinced by Rayn that Sentinel didn't have a strong chance of flipping scum. Shouldn't you have started looking for other targets?

Why didn't you talk more about Ray and why he isn't a good lynch? Why didn't you comment at all on the wagon on me. There are so many things I would've expected a townie to do in your position that you did not do.

I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
September 24 2013 23:08 GMT
#3110
On September 25 2013 08:00 Umasi wrote:
ebwop: because of formatting
Show nested quote +
On September 25 2013 07:55 FirmTofu wrote:
EBWOP: Ignore the formatting of my last post. I derped.
On September 25 2013 07:54 FirmTofu wrote:
Snipping your quote.
On September 25 2013 07:46 Umasi wrote:
why would I switch onto firmtofu, if my read on chairman was not something I logically could back up and my strongest scumread was Sentinel?

I'm not saying you should've switched onto me. I'm saying if you were backing off of Sentinel, why didn't you start looking for other targets? You sounded pretty convinced by Rayn that Sentinel didn't have a strong chance of flipping scum. Shouldn't you have started looking for other targets?

Why didn't you talk more about Ray and why he isn't a good lynch? Why didn't you comment at all on the wagon on me. There are so many things I would've expected a townie to do in your position that you did not do.


At what point did I make seem like Rayn convinced me Sentinel was town? I don't even think that he was defending Sentinel, just asking me to clarify what I was saying.

I have to go to class, will be back in a few hours.

I already quoted the posts that you did this in in my original case on you. Here is the final conclusion you reached about Sentinel on Day 1:
On September 23 2013 04:10 Umasi wrote:
annoying thing is I don't feel that strongly about the sentinel lynch, just stronger than other lynches that have been tossed around.
kinda want to see what people think though

Why didn't you look for other targets?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko456
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41502
Bisu 1442
firebathero 1067
Horang2 984
Hyuk 391
BeSt 357
EffOrt 290
Mini 273
Light 236
Larva 234
[ Show more ]
Soma 231
ZerO 118
Leta 98
Rush 94
Mong 89
Barracks 82
Snow 72
Pusan 55
ToSsGirL 39
Shinee 35
JYJ 32
Mind 32
NaDa 30
Aegong 27
Sexy 26
sorry 22
zelot 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Noble 11
JulyZerg 11
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc1235
XaKoH 393
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1289
Khaldor1036
Other Games
gofns31456
singsing2275
olofmeister1488
B2W.Neo321
hiko186
Livibee183
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream271
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH181
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 10
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
38m
OSC
9h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 38m
Online Event
22h 38m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.