• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:00
CEST 06:00
KST 13:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8117 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 18:55 GMT
#857
Like he told Oats to ask for replacement in first hour of one game for stupidity as town. Why abrasive =scum to you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 18:58 GMT
#862
Wave it looked like you were flaming DP which I thought was scummy. But don't want to lynch you today even if so, because we buds and because you were posting... Hence Ltd interaction. You looking slightly better now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 19:02 GMT
#867
On September 22 2013 03:59 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 03:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
The stuff about geript. Feels townie to me.

Nah he's townie because of MocLogic from post 2.

If you tell him his tell he exploits it in future as scum, noob.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:10 GMT
#904
I might regret this, but does anyone have any like...previous games of Lone's I can peruse?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:12 GMT
#907
Just names would suffice - I'm not above doing the legwork. I just am not familiar with his typical play. I'm hung up right now because his tenacity on the Pandain vote reads kinda more townie than scummy in a vacuum...but his refusal to comment on like anything else is very troubling to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:12 GMT
#911
On September 22 2013 07:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I might regret this, but does anyone have any like...previous games of Lone's I can peruse?

The previous newbie game.

Just the one then? Or will the previous few have him in them?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:18 GMT
#916
Well he seemed WAY more involved in the discussion in that game than he is in this game. That's....really odd. Marvy baby what do you make of that?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:19 GMT
#919
Like, repeatedly asking people their opinions and stuff - whether he did anything with the info or not, he's trying to appear active...something he's not doing this game. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:22 GMT
#924
Coag is a decent enough inactive vote. The content of his posts has been about on par with non-posters.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:24 GMT
#926
On September 22 2013 07:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 06:01 FirmTofu wrote:
Ello peeples.
On September 21 2013 12:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:06 geript wrote:
Cos I do what I want bish.

And you want to be useless and Bad. Cool.

Why did DP capitalize "Bad"? I dun lyke sekrits so plox explain Mr.DP.


Okay, I'm done with my trolling for the day.

I see that geript and DP have engaged in a shitfest argument that is meaningless and spammy filled with ad hominem attacks. That should stop now because it is anti-town play. I like rayn for stepping up to the plate and tell geript and DP to cut out the bullshit. I think DP comes off the worst with this argument. DP has showcased a deliberate and calculted town posting style in past games I've seen of him. He is not the type to spam the thread into uselessness. I'm not saying he's scum, but I really dislike his approach so far. I think we should keep a close watch on him as the day progresses. Geript emerges from the shitfest argument in a favorable light, imo. His town play is usually spammy and meaningless during day one. Good examples include Nuclear Winter and Bluelightz(he was hydra smurf).

Still on page 30 catching up to the thread.

On phone atm but I want to know if anyone else found something odd/disturbing about this post.

It would help if I knew what you were referring to. Do you mean the referreeing? Or the defending geript? Or what? It looks like a pretty standard nullish interjection while catching up to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:41 GMT
#934
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:48 GMT
#941
On September 22 2013 07:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.

Not what I was getting at but I'm fine with the suspicion.

Yes I'm aware it wasn't what you were getting at. I asked you what you were getting at and you said later.

I'm just telling you where I stand because you mentioned him.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:52 GMT
#944
On September 22 2013 07:51 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.

Not what I was getting at but I'm fine with the suspicion.

Yes I'm aware it wasn't what you were getting at. I asked you what you were getting at and you said later.

I'm just telling you where I stand because you mentioned him.

Where's Kush? VE is emphasizing words and I want to know if this further confirms or conflates his previously stated townish read.

They're italicized rather than capitalized OO. You're safe.

Or are you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:59 GMT
#952
On September 22 2013 07:53 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:51 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.

Not what I was getting at but I'm fine with the suspicion.

Yes I'm aware it wasn't what you were getting at. I asked you what you were getting at and you said later.

I'm just telling you where I stand because you mentioned him.

Where's Kush? VE is emphasizing words and I want to know if this further confirms or conflates his previously stated townish read.

They're italicized rather than capitalized OO. You're safe.

Or are you?

It's debatable. I have a fever. Things are warped slightly. Please make Pandain piss in someone else's cheerios. Give me your thoughts on CC?

I have a hard time reading CC because he so damn sexy. He's at least contributing, and I think that's enough to not kill him today...much like Mocsta before him. Leaning town until he does something I really don't like.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 22:59 GMT
#953
On September 22 2013 07:59 marvellosity wrote:
I do wish people wouldn't randomly go after coag btw. Makes it hard to get a read on people doing so. Why go after coag when people KNOW he's going to be at least some form of useless, especially on Day 1? Are the people pursuing him really able to say "this is NOT town coag on day 1"? If not, why is the vote on coag, or why is coag on the shit-list other than for being useless?

He invites it by being unrepentant about it regardless of alignment. Haters gon' hate.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 22 2013 16:12 GMT
#1311
You talking yourself into a lurker lynch marvy? I could get down. Did I miss anything super important?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 22 2013 17:45 GMT
#1362
On September 22 2013 22:20 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 18:42 FirmTofu wrote:
As much as I dislike DP's play this game, DP's response to me is making me warm up to him. It is reminiscent of classic town play.

Townies know they are town. Therefore, when people call them scum, they instinctively believe the accuser is "bad" or scum. After all, they are town and they know that the accuser is wrong. This knowledge makes them act in anger and frustration when defending themselves.

Classic thought process: "How could this asshole accuse me? I'm town! I've been playing super pro-town all game and this guy is saying I'm scum? He must be a terrible player or scum."

While DP's anger toward me could be manufactured, it feels rather genuine.

Scum DP is actually more likely to only argue the entire game than town DP is. Honestly, DP refusing to do anything OMGUS people the whole game is not a point in his favor, it is a point against. You should know better, because in Persona, he was actually somewhat useful despite there being arguments in the game.

Unfortunately, if DP is mafia, you're probably just bad. This whole situation between you and DP is entirely too convoluted for two scum to have constructed. And yes, I am calling DP mafia, for the record. He can very well play this game properly and not like a butthurt noob.

Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 21:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 21:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 22 2013 21:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 22 2013 20:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hey DP, I don't know if this is your first fucking rodeo or something, but hey guess what?
People accuse each other of shit all the time! Both stupidly and intelligently alike! Welcome to mafia!

My suggestions is calm your tits and play the game without resorting to the angry tone, again either fabricated or real. Scaring FT away doesn't do a whole lot for us but it certainly makes it easier to accuse him of being scum which appears to be what you want?

Now if you please, have a look at my earlier post for me and if you have any thoughts on the matter I'd like to hear them.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&currentpage=51#1005

I've played the same way for a long time. I am not changing just because you say so.

See, but that's where I don't believe you. I've played games before with you in which you were not this constantly incensed. I'll go have a look at those now, actually, because it may in fact be that as you say, you only get this way when people accuse you of being scum. That's pretty hilarious actually if true especially considering you say you're 'not meta-able.'


I do it as scum too. So no. not meta-able. Also I'm playing league. I will post when i feel like it.


Pro-tip: Don't listen to a player's opinion of their own meta. Or take "I do this as scum/town, too!" as a valid excuse for legitimately scummy play. Wave has picked up on the same thing that I've picked up on, and it makes me feel very good about this read. I rescind my early scum read on Wave.




Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 20:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
FirmTofu why is your play completely different from Desert?


As in, he's actually posting? This line of questioning goes nowhere, because in recent memory, FT has simply not posted and been lynched for it. As town. Questioning the difference is completely pointless. Something is off with Rayn this game. His questions are generally stupid, but he's a special kind of useless so far and it's begun to seriously bother me.




RE: VisceraEyes

Still pretty scummy and useless. Can be scummy and useless as town. Not necessarily a good lynch. His alignment will be clearer the longer the game goes on.




RE: Mocsta

Has toned down his play to some extent but his early game still bothers me. His outright refusal to respond to me is ridiculous and a pathetic excuse to not face your accuser. I think he doesn't want to argue with me because he knows I can catch him. If Mocsta was town, I would have expected a far more vehement response to my accusations than "blahblah I didn't even read Yamato's posts except for the part where he called me mafia. Totes not true."




Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 09:57 Chairman Ray wrote:
Hey everyone, this is my first post here. Sorry I haven't been around since the start since I was pretty busy, but I'm definitely going to dedicate a few hours today and tomorrow doing my best to contribute.

This is my third game of forum mafia. I have played real time mafia as well. Even though I'm a lot less experienced than most people here, I'll pull my weight just fine and I don't expect any newbie lenience.

Last game I learned that it's quite difficult to get strong reads on people during the day. Most my reads at the start were quite off. A lot of town said scummy things, and a lot of scum were quite pro town. However during the final hour when thing started being messy, there were strong reads everywhere. So this game I will try to focus on making things very difficult for scum during the last hour. If a town ends up being lynched day 1, I want as much information to come out of it as possible.

So feel free to ask me anything and I will try to be as transparent as possible. If I see something fishy, I will definitely try to flush you out as well.


This dude is now the best lynch in the game, for quite obvious reasons.

##Vote: Chairman Ray

This is the thing I don't get about this post. He goes to some lengths to KINDA explain his reads on most everyone he mentions....except the person he's voting for. As if he doesn't want people to vote for the person he's voting for, rather one of the other people he called scum in this post (myself, DP for example).

What's the town motivation for doing this and then disappearing? Why does he not care about getting his strongest read (in this case Chairman Ray apparently) lynched? Why not explain why he's voting for Chairman Ray rather than just say "Oh it should be obvious"?

Yeah I'm voting Yamato. For the town.

##Vote: yamato77
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 22 2013 17:59 GMT
#1366
On September 23 2013 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why not lynch Koshi instead? Koshi has said absolutely nothing in this game besides having two scumreads for shitty reasons and he has retracted from both of them with no reasons..

Well frankly because I can see a town Koshi doing that same thing. That's not alignment indicative to me. Yamato would/should be pushing for his strongest scum lynch right now and he's not and I do NOT expect a town yamato to do that same thing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 22 2013 18:44 GMT
#1389
@Coag

If I'm pretty clearly townie, and you think scum are trying to set up a VE lynch behind the scenes, then why aren't you voting for Yamato?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 23 2013 00:29 GMT
#1683
I'm catching up - I'm watching WWZ with the wife.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft260
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta76
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft580
PiGStarcraft260
RuFF_SC2 214
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 931
Leta 62
Hyuk 48
Bale 19
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Counter-Strike
taco 499
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox796
C9.Mang0305
Westballz5
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor615
Other Games
summit1g9784
Coldzera 817
JimRising 580
Sick114
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick777
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota232
League of Legends
• Lourlo1012
• Stunt333
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h
Online Event
7h
FEL
12h
AI Arena Tournament
13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.