• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:08
CEST 08:08
KST 15:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9153 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 21:10 GMT
#3564
On September 26 2013 06:07 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:45 Pandain wrote:
On September 26 2013 01:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Pandain is a decent lynch. His case on me D1 was very wrong and misconstrued many posts to paint me as suspicious. He has a case on Sentinel D1, and D2 he puts more suspicion on Sentinel then says he is hesitant to lynch him in the same post... He wants to kill Stutters too but I haven't see much of that. Stutters seemed pretty town to me at some point, I remember thinking "Stutters isn't being completely useless and bad, that's different, probably stepping it up as town".

Ceph is just a lurker lynch, which is cool.

I'll vote Pandain for great justice!

##Vote: Pandain


This is a great misinterpetation of my post I was going over Sentinel more day 2 because Yamato was still wanting to lynch me. I shared my thoughts on the matter. He played extremely suspiciously day one but day two is extremely town-like and town-mindset.

If you think my goal was to say he's scum, you're wrong. My conclusion was based on his play in day two, he is town. I assume his day one was simply atrocious. He also somewhat adequeately explained his Ray vote, which is one of the main reasons I was suspicious he's scum. I have found only one reason to be suspicious of his play after the first day, which I explained in my post.

People say I have not been pushing anybody. This is clearly wrong. I pushed Sentinel day one, you guys simply didn't listen and I had to work on studies. All my posts have a purpose, in either seeing how someone reacts or seeing if they are actually having reasons for what they do. Or sometimes just help thread. AKA Gertrip vote.

My marv vote was along the same lines, but worse. I was hoping to generate discussion on him and see how people felt, my sleep deprived brain was suspicious of him yesterday but I think there are better options.

I have pushed Stutters and said I would lynch him. My only caveat was that I would feel bad.

I have pushed OO in the beggining because he was playing suspicious for reasons I stated, mainly seeming constructed in his posts and contradicting himself by voting Coag when he says he wants to lynch an inactive. From there, I found out more of his reasoning and now understand he doesn't understand how Coag plays. t

I attempted to get Vayne saved who was clearly town.
I have pushed Cheesecake, and still wonder why others don't analyze him. He lurked almost the entirety of day two
Why have you been absent? He hasn't done shit and is actually guilty of the reasons Marv is accusing me. All he has done is talk about me and eventually vote me for reasons which are weak as I've already stated. Marv, I want your reads on Cheesecake now and why you feel I am more suspicious than him since I assume you have ready every filter.

If you think I'm lurking, you're wrong. I use my time the best I can. I will soon talk about someone I am suspicious of the most, only reason I don't say his name is because I don't want him to start fake contributing now as a response to initial suspicions.

There is no reason I am scum, I am in fact surprised by the accusations, and further surprised by the weak reasoning.

For my firm post, I was saying that the way he posts it will be easier to decide if he's scum later. I'm not saying that he is scum now but we should go after someone else. I think he is too much a combination of town/mafia for me to decide on him, and want to wait until later. That is not scum. That is town.


Still reading

But

Where did I vote coag? If I did I am an idiot. If you're lying your read is fake. Wow.


This was his main reason in voting for me. Even though it makes no sense because Coag was inactive, I think he's mixed the two of us up scumread-wise OO xD
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 21:11 GMT
#3568
On September 26 2013 06:09 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 02:59 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Panda is probably a bad lynch.

Now that I think about it, if he pushed Sentinel D1 they (probably) aren't both mafia. If panda is mafia and sent town, he could have just pushed a sent lynch through because he was a target of high suspicion coming into D2.

It seems like everyone in the thread has a scumread of some sort on LM, but nobody wants to lynch him T.T

And in light of previous why are you making shit up about last game and also defending the guy making shit up about me? Fuck


Wtf OO? What did I make up about the last game?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 21:22 GMT
#3596
On September 26 2013 06:18 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 06:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:09 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:59 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Panda is probably a bad lynch.

Now that I think about it, if he pushed Sentinel D1 they (probably) aren't both mafia. If panda is mafia and sent town, he could have just pushed a sent lynch through because he was a target of high suspicion coming into D2.

It seems like everyone in the thread has a scumread of some sort on LM, but nobody wants to lynch him T.T

And in light of previous why are you making shit up about last game and also defending the guy making shit up about me? Fuck


Wtf OO? What did I make up about the last game?

I was the shittastic teammate last game. Everyone else was good. Lol


You were shittastic, that is besides the point. My point is that most of the team lurked and was useless in the grand scheme of things. Felkyr, you, randombum, coag... austin day 1-2 and 'till the end of 3, 'slam who was obv mafia but nobody lynched him because he was an easy target. Only clarity was a town influence, and myself to a certain extent. Austin in the latter part.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 21:26 GMT
#3605
On September 26 2013 06:24 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 06:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:18 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:09 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:59 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Panda is probably a bad lynch.

Now that I think about it, if he pushed Sentinel D1 they (probably) aren't both mafia. If panda is mafia and sent town, he could have just pushed a sent lynch through because he was a target of high suspicion coming into D2.

It seems like everyone in the thread has a scumread of some sort on LM, but nobody wants to lynch him T.T

And in light of previous why are you making shit up about last game and also defending the guy making shit up about me? Fuck


Wtf OO? What did I make up about the last game?

I was the shittastic teammate last game. Everyone else was good. Lol


You were shittastic, that is besides the point. My point is that most of the team lurked and was useless in the grand scheme of things. Felkyr, you, randombum, coag... austin day 1-2 and 'till the end of 3, 'slam who was obv mafia but nobody lynched him because he was an easy target. Only clarity was a town influence, and myself to a certain extent. Austin in the latter part.

Oh shit that's right there were 7 of us in that game. I channeled my rage at you. Sorry. You want some coffee and a German cookie?


8.German cookie sounds good. I'm mad at Pandain for shittastic cases on both of us too, but does that make him scum necessarily?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 21:28 GMT
#3611
On September 26 2013 06:27 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 06:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:24 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:18 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:11 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 26 2013 06:09 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 26 2013 02:59 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Panda is probably a bad lynch.

Now that I think about it, if he pushed Sentinel D1 they (probably) aren't both mafia. If panda is mafia and sent town, he could have just pushed a sent lynch through because he was a target of high suspicion coming into D2.

It seems like everyone in the thread has a scumread of some sort on LM, but nobody wants to lynch him T.T

And in light of previous why are you making shit up about last game and also defending the guy making shit up about me? Fuck


Wtf OO? What did I make up about the last game?

I was the shittastic teammate last game. Everyone else was good. Lol


You were shittastic, that is besides the point. My point is that most of the team lurked and was useless in the grand scheme of things. Felkyr, you, randombum, coag... austin day 1-2 and 'till the end of 3, 'slam who was obv mafia but nobody lynched him because he was an easy target. Only clarity was a town influence, and myself to a certain extent. Austin in the latter part.

Oh shit that's right there were 7 of us in that game. I channeled my rage at you. Sorry. You want some coffee and a German cookie?


8.German cookie sounds good. I'm mad at Pandain for shittastic cases on both of us too, but does that make him scum necessarily?

You focus on me too much. What are your other thoughts


I'm trying to calm OO down about you, problem? I can let him rage and vote you if you'd like.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 21:32 GMT
#3619
Cephiro played really actively at lylo in Aperture. Well he didn't know it was lylo but it was. He trolled most of D1 but really picked up his town play later on D2 and so forth.

Hi cephiro, you're about to get lynched what say you?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 21:55 GMT
#3658
On September 26 2013 06:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ehhhhhhhhhhh.....uuhhhhhhhhh......

That's.......not townlike from marv.


23 pages of filter I hope he's town.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 22:05 GMT
#3673
Lol @ Golden sun
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 22:23 GMT
#3676
It's easier to post as mafia, for me anyway O.o
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 22:26 GMT
#3680
On September 26 2013 07:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 07:23 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
It's easier to post as mafia, for me anyway O.o

Because you bus like a boss you fucking bussing busser. Easier to post when you know you're right, is it?


Well as mafia i can never be wrong. If I lynch town that's good for me and I don't feel bad. I can laugh like a maniac in the scum QT. If I lynch mafia I can also feel good because towncred and i probably didn't like the guy I was lynching anyway :D
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 22:26 GMT
#3682
On September 26 2013 07:26 ObviousOne wrote:
Did I ever say if I think geript is town or scum? IDR. I probably said town if anything, but you just went null.
That was scummy . Thanks for helping mafia by throwing away your vote in a plurality.


+1
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 22:31 GMT
#3686
Does Geript have a confirmed shot anywhere?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 22:43 GMT
#3698
The thing is I'm so not confident as town.

And if I want to lynch somebody for doing distinctly non-town things people are going to shout: "Town can do that too! He's just bad town! That's so obviously not-town oriented that scum would never do such a thing!"

The problem is that they are probably right, and we end up with a mislynch. If I can't trust that characteristics associated with being mafia or being not-town are true, how on Earth can I push a correct lynch?

LM is playing not-town. So therefore he should be mafia, am I missing something here?

And Koshi, please fuck off kindly.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 23:20 GMT
#3735
Why am I a strong townread for Cephiro?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 23:29 GMT
#3751
I'm content sitting my ass on LoneMeow until someone can convince me that another person is scum.

JAT -- Post it.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 23:32 GMT
#3761
we have 19 other townies, people shouldn't be dying with 5 votes.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 23:38 GMT
#3772
This is actually retarded.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 23:39 GMT
#3777
Gogo modkills, hit a bunch of scum!
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 25 2013 23:45 GMT
#3792
I don't see a reason that posting that will get you modkilled.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 26 2013 00:14 GMT
#3819
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 26 2013 09:04 deconduo wrote:
Quick thoughts on the main lynch candidates.

Mattchew: Looking pretty damn townish based on this post:

Show nested quote +
On September 24 2013 08:37 Mattchew wrote:
i dont know if VE can martyr and be this depressing as scum

my vote stayed on yamato because he didn't overreact to a lynch push on him, he didnt even call me scum for voting him, he hasnt been super aggressive the whole game

wave should be medic'd

DP has to be town theres no way scum gets that upset about an apparent mod mistake town lynch

Mocsta is clearly town

i could see a scum team of marv, yamato, firm tofu, stutters, a replaced player, and a lurker

this FT post is long but literally says nothing.

no i will not give my reasoning for marv being scum... plus if im wrong which i probably am because i suck at marvreading, he'll be dead soon enough


I thought the same myself, and WoS would have been my top medic target. Why would scum Mattchew post that, and then go and NK him anyway.




LoneMeow: Has many bad/bizarre posts, such as the martyring as well as this one:

Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 04:18 LoneMeow wrote:
Between Cephiro and FirmTofu I'd prefer to lynch FirmTofu. I'll try to be back before deadline but as I'm not even sure anymore when it is, no guarantees.

##Vote: FirmTofu


However I would read that as bad play as opposed to scum play. I don't see anything in his filter that couldn't be explained by being a newbie townie.




Cephiro:

Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 08:16 Cephiro wrote:
On September 26 2013 08:14 Koshi wrote:
On September 26 2013 08:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 08:10 Koshi wrote:
Roleclaim.

me, why?

No Cephiro. Should have posted after OO.


I am not going to claim my role. It's sub-optimal for town. Why do you want me to roleclaim that badly?



Show nested quote +
On September 26 2013 08:22 Cephiro wrote:
On September 26 2013 08:19 Koshi wrote:
On September 26 2013 08:16 Cephiro wrote:
On September 26 2013 08:14 Koshi wrote:
On September 26 2013 08:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 26 2013 08:10 Koshi wrote:
Roleclaim.

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm parity cop

No Cephiro. Should have posted after OO.

I am not going to claim my role. It's sub-optimal for town. Why do you want me to roleclaim that badly?

I don't want to wait till deadline.


I've claimed my alignment, that should be enough. For someone that has been defending me to some extent, I think you're a bit too eager to find out my role.


These two lines in particular stand out to me. I don't see why a town would ever post something like this, it seems like a very scum-mindset thing to do.

#Vote: Cephiro



Who's this guy?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft657
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 623
Stork 278
ggaemo 251
Leta 162
PianO 58
Hyuk 31
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 16
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
Reynor47
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King208
Westballz40
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor656
Other Games
summit1g8689
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0303
PiGStarcraft189
Sick141
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick684
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2225
League of Legends
• Lourlo1248
• Stunt463
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 52m
Online Event
4h 52m
FEL
9h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.