• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:28
CEST 16:28
KST 23:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9493 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 22 2013 22:17 GMT
#1522
On September 23 2013 07:11 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 07:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:56 yamato77 wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:52 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:47 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:45 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:42 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:40 ObviousOne wrote:
I'm basically rallying for Sentinel btw. He played more effectively when he was in 4 games at a time during Smurf.


5*

In which game was that? Smurf? I posted the bare minimum to keep up and piggybacked on other people's reads

And yet you looked town! I can't say that here.

That's like job #1, right?


Bullshit I looked town. I tunneled Eccleston, showed up only when someone knew I was missing, tried my hardest not to look suspicious, and the only reason I stayed alive as long as I did was because I defended myself decently well and nobody could pin anything on me.

That's also what I did in Roulette which I played concurrently IIRC, with Vayne swapped in for Eccleston

Lol fuck

Maybe you looked town because I knew you were town (as PT2.0). Let me get to my computer, do some reading. If not you, then who? Is it you vs Koshi and some Chairman Ray campaigners?


Well there's yamato but that's out of the question for you, right?

And then there's LoneMeow bandwagon, but I want to see LM defend himself/post reads before making judgment.

If you seriously think I am mafia, you need to explain yourself better than you have so far.


What I don't understand is how you easily rule out the possibility that Ray does truly have no idea what's going on, and the difficulty with coming up with arguments other than sheeping the easiest lynch is a symptom of that problem. Yes, it would be a scumread in a more experienced player, but looking at Ray's profile history he's come out of a newbie game recently. I don't get why you don't pursue your other reads more.

I think if you read his posts, he has a clear understanding of what's happening in the game.


I just read his entire filter and he looks exactly like a guy who's playing his second (second? can't be more than fourth since he was previously in a newbie, someone confirm this) game. I don't see what would make him scummy.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 22 2013 22:19 GMT
#1525
On September 23 2013 07:13 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 07:11 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
What are you implying there?

You're calling Umasi scum for something you are doing yourself, is what I'm implying, if my reading comprehension is working.


Umasi pushed a LM lynch then got off when he couldn't find anything to push him with. I was never on the LM wagon to start with.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 22 2013 22:21 GMT
#1528
On September 23 2013 07:15 ObviousOne wrote:
Sent what's your case on Yamato? I see the reasoning as "third scum read" and that was it.


On September 22 2013 23:54 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I don't like yamato's big post either. He calls DP mafia, rayn scummy, and then quotes Ray's fluffpost and says HE'S THE SCUM. And he's really got nothing else to show, especially afterwards he doesn't rationalize anything. I'm leaning red on him. Umasi seems more red to me but yamato has more to show for further analysis if he flips red.

But I'll keep my vote on Umasi for now.

Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 22 2013 22:27 GMT
#1541
On September 23 2013 07:23 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 07:17 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 07:11 yamato77 wrote:
On September 23 2013 07:08 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:56 yamato77 wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:52 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:47 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:45 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 23 2013 06:42 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
[quote]

5*

In which game was that? Smurf? I posted the bare minimum to keep up and piggybacked on other people's reads

And yet you looked town! I can't say that here.

That's like job #1, right?


Bullshit I looked town. I tunneled Eccleston, showed up only when someone knew I was missing, tried my hardest not to look suspicious, and the only reason I stayed alive as long as I did was because I defended myself decently well and nobody could pin anything on me.

That's also what I did in Roulette which I played concurrently IIRC, with Vayne swapped in for Eccleston

Lol fuck

Maybe you looked town because I knew you were town (as PT2.0). Let me get to my computer, do some reading. If not you, then who? Is it you vs Koshi and some Chairman Ray campaigners?


Well there's yamato but that's out of the question for you, right?

And then there's LoneMeow bandwagon, but I want to see LM defend himself/post reads before making judgment.

If you seriously think I am mafia, you need to explain yourself better than you have so far.


What I don't understand is how you easily rule out the possibility that Ray does truly have no idea what's going on, and the difficulty with coming up with arguments other than sheeping the easiest lynch is a symptom of that problem. Yes, it would be a scumread in a more experienced player, but looking at Ray's profile history he's come out of a newbie game recently. I don't get why you don't pursue your other reads more.

I think if you read his posts, he has a clear understanding of what's happening in the game.


I just read his entire filter and he looks exactly like a guy who's playing his second (second? can't be more than fourth since he was previously in a newbie, someone confirm this) game. I don't see what would make him scummy.

"I think he's noob/bad town" is a bad excuse for ignoring what is ultimately quite scummy play.

Explain how his fluff posts and weak scumreads are more likely to come from noob town than noob scum. The latter is a real option, mind you, and the one that I tend to gravitate toward.


I don't think it's more likely to come from noob town, I'm saying he's neither town nor scum based on his current posting. You're not just gravitating towards the scum option, you're flat out blocking all other avenues by saying Ray's the most probable scum, and thus voting for him.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 22 2013 22:30 GMT
#1544
On September 23 2013 07:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 07:19 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 07:13 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 23 2013 07:11 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
What are you implying there?

You're calling Umasi scum for something you are doing yourself, is what I'm implying, if my reading comprehension is working.


Umasi pushed a LM lynch then got off when he couldn't find anything to push him with. I was never on the LM wagon to start with.

This coffee still hasn't hit my brain so you can confirm/deny this so I can have it straight:

Umasi: Intent to vote LM --> no support --> drops it
Sentinel: Intent to vote LM --> LM not here to defend himself --> drops it

I am drawing this parallel, but I am also noting that you called Umasi scum for it. So does that QED you are scum?


Umasi DID vote for LM.

Here is my statements on LM:

which means I'm really interested in what's going on with him.


but I want to see LM defend himself/post reads before making judgment.


What I'm saying is that LM isn't scummy enough for my vote. He was, obviously, for Umasi because he voted for him.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 00:21 GMT
#1677
On September 23 2013 09:06 Koshi wrote:
marv, you work so slow. I need to know who to vote for so I can go to bed.

LoneMeow is still voting for himself. The guy must be depressed that he can't solve the game D1 or something.
Chairman Ray. Could vote him. But would be kinda cruel if he gets misslynched D1 twice in a row lol.
Mocsta: could vote. I have this urge to follow VA. Had it last time as well. Dnu what that is all about.
FT, Sentinel: meh.

Voting 0-posters is bad btw. Unless you got townreads on everybody it is only 1/5 scum. Also, there are plenty replacements. Good ones as well. I like the replacements way more than the people that will be replaced. On average. A lot.


Why 1/5 specifically?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 00:23 GMT
#1679
On September 23 2013 09:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 09:21 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On September 23 2013 09:06 Koshi wrote:
marv, you work so slow. I need to know who to vote for so I can go to bed.

LoneMeow is still voting for himself. The guy must be depressed that he can't solve the game D1 or something.
Chairman Ray. Could vote him. But would be kinda cruel if he gets misslynched D1 twice in a row lol.
Mocsta: could vote. I have this urge to follow VA. Had it last time as well. Dnu what that is all about.
FT, Sentinel: meh.

Voting 0-posters is bad btw. Unless you got townreads on everybody it is only 1/5 scum. Also, there are plenty replacements. Good ones as well. I like the replacements way more than the people that will be replaced. On average. A lot.


Why 1/5 specifically?

30 peepz, 6 scum, 1/5 scum, 5 lurkers, 1 scum.

I think I should clarify - why would there only be one scum among the 5 lurkers? Assuming you don't have townreads on everybody, there could still be multiple scum in the lurker section, or none at all.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 00:32 GMT
#1688
On September 23 2013 09:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm catching up - I'm watching WWZ with the wife.


How convenient, I'm watching it with my dad right now
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 00:39 GMT
#1699
After reviewing Chairman's filter, I have to agree that something is up here. Maybe a little south of neutral in my eyes. Might it be a product of coaching in the newbie game and nothing in this one?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 01:10 GMT
#1736
On September 23 2013 09:46 yamato77 wrote:
If sentinel's vote stays on me, I will gladly switch to him and murder him as well.


Murdered is something I don't intend on

##unvote
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 01:38 GMT
#1758
On September 23 2013 10:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Deadline is in approximately 30 minutes


OP said deadline was at 10 PST?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 01:39 GMT
#1759
hit us up with a votecount if you can pls
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 01:43 GMT
#1766
I'm reading Ray's filter from newbie, he seems a lot more restricted here than there which is weird. Unless coaches were really on meth (holy shit I was coaching? nobody sent me any questions, I forgot all about it), I can't really say why he would regress in his ability to post substance.

Better than yamato I guess.

##Vote: Chairman Ray
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 01:44 GMT
#1769
But why would he regress?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 01:46 GMT
#1772
On September 23 2013 10:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 10:44 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
But why would he regress?

I was referring to Stutters by bad fucking play with his last post.

Oh whoops.

Congrats on arbiter
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 01:49 GMT
#1775
On September 23 2013 10:48 Chairman Ray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 10:34 marvellosity wrote:
On September 22 2013 16:24 Chairman Ray wrote:

I filtered through posts, and the person who looks the scummiest to me right now is stutters. He's made only a few posts so far. Every post he's made is a poke at kush, but his very last post was questioning me on how I would try to play out the last hour to make things harder for scum. It seems that out of all these pages of posts, and all these players, he's only interested in getting people onto kush and learning my scum catching plan. That seems like a scum agenda to me. If it was you who asked me that question, I wouldn't mind it since you've been asking everyone questions about a lot of things. However stutters very selectively asking me that question instead of the countless other things that have been going on in this thread really screams scum to me.


He never votes this or revisits this.

##Vote: Chairman Ray

Overall there's just too much stuff that's added up against him. Am I totally confident? No, but he's my best bet for mafia right now.


I actually did want to follow up on it, but given that he's not falling for the easy lynch train on me, the little time I have is focused on better targets.


Who would these better targets be?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 01:56 GMT
#1786
On September 23 2013 10:55 Mocsta wrote:
hmm i thougth sentinel joined the lynch. but his vote isnt there .. its on stutters

maybei was confused.


Wait what? I'm pretty sure I voted for ray...
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 01:58 GMT
#1791
On September 23 2013 10:57 Chairman Ray wrote:
Is there anything else I should address? I might have missed a bunch.


reads pls
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 01:59 GMT
#1794
On September 23 2013 10:57 Umasi wrote:
sentinel vote for justice!
do it do it do it


Uhh which one is justice again?

I have you and Stutters as my remaining two original scumreads, are you saying I should go back on Stutters?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
September 23 2013 02:01 GMT
#1802
On September 23 2013 11:00 WaveofShadow wrote:
Cephiro votes Lonemeow wtf

Why are there so many people on him as throwaways?


I think that in itself might give some discussion to LM's alignment.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 940
ComeBackTV 606
SteadfastSC508
TaKeTV 361
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 55
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 508
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 113
Rex 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50043
Bisu 2025
Horang2 1304
EffOrt 1182
Soma 695
Mini 596
Hyuk 582
BeSt 501
Light 459
Larva 415
[ Show more ]
Rush 271
ZerO 220
910 86
Mong 86
Leta 82
Sea.KH 62
Snow 57
firebathero 56
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 45
Mind 37
Sexy 34
JYJ 31
Aegong 30
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 22
Bale 21
Trap 15
Sacsri 15
Rock 11
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Shine 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6792
qojqva743
Counter-Strike
Fnx 751
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1501
Khaldor1071
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2056
olofmeister1643
hiko1284
Beastyqt576
B2W.Neo398
Livibee195
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX178
XaKoH 144
ArmadaUGS115
djWHEAT79
KnowMe78
Mew2King71
QueenE58
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile111
• poizon28 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2565
Other Games
• Shiphtur90
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 32m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 32m
Online Event
20h 32m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.