• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11581 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 323 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 06:36 GMT
#661
That's a good question. I think most of it has to do with the fact that hes thinking about things the way I am.And because I know I'm town it follows that I would assume DP is town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 21 2013 06:42 GMT
#662
I'd buy that line of reasoning normally, but considering you as 3P pushed me as town last game for equally bullshit reasons. Why should I buy your line of reasoning?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 06:46 GMT
#663
I don't care if you do or not. Anything else?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
September 21 2013 07:01 GMT
#664
Ok I'll just assume that you're both scum then.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 21 2013 07:03 GMT
#665
On September 21 2013 14:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
And with that gents, I'm off to sleep. I expect I'll have a hefty amount of reading to do when I wake up, so as a favor to me if you're reading this before posting, joining the game late has lost you the right to do any early-game spam fun. You want to spam-fun? Do that shit as soon as the game starts. Shit has happened now, so please keep the discussion focused on relevant topics. Or don;t and draw my ire. Either way, there are several people in this game whose opinion on the geript stuff I want and I look forward to reading it.

Ninight guys.

On September 21 2013 15:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't care if you do or not. Anything else?

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
September 21 2013 07:05 GMT
#666
On September 21 2013 16:01 geript wrote:
Ok I'll just assume that you're both scum then.

lolgeript.
I'm having mixed feelings right now because on one hand it's kind of hilarious watching you call other people than me scum for stupid reasons, but on the other hand I kind of miss it a little.

We'll chat tomorrow bbygrl. We can team up against the tryhards of the world.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 07:06 GMT
#667
On September 21 2013 16:03 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 14:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
And with that gents, I'm off to sleep. I expect I'll have a hefty amount of reading to do when I wake up, so as a favor to me if you're reading this before posting, joining the game late has lost you the right to do any early-game spam fun. You want to spam-fun? Do that shit as soon as the game starts. Shit has happened now, so please keep the discussion focused on relevant topics. Or don;t and draw my ire. Either way, there are several people in this game whose opinion on the geript stuff I want and I look forward to reading it.

Ninight guys.

Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 15:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
I don't care if you do or not. Anything else?



What are you trying to say? Seems like you are trying to bring up shit when you should know better. Almost everyone says they are going to bed and then get drawn back in sometimes. I think you know that. So what is the purpose of that post?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 07:06 GMT
#668
K I guess not then. Night sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 07:09 GMT
#669
On September 21 2013 11:11 WaveofShadow wrote:
OO---who the fuck raids anymore?

Apparently people who are pretty terrible at the game. Fuck me, that was a painful 4 hours.

DP is town.
Geript is bad.
On September 21 2013 12:04 geript wrote:
Well at least I know that I can come back Sunday and tunnel DP. K. See you guys then.


Kush is hilarious and I want to see that meta case.

Koshi one of my candidates for scum:
On September 21 2013 12:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Unvote:
DarthPunk, did i understand you right?
You want me and VE tunnel each other?

Why not? It would help me read you both, So kind of useful for me.

That's fucking idiotic, even i know it...

How is it idiotic? Two people going at each other usually leads to heaps of information by which you can make really solid reads. Don't see how it is idiotic.

But I don't think it is necessary anymore regardless. You both seem pretty townie to me.

Okay. I wanna try somehing this game.
Let's scumhunt as a team ok?
In case you are scum, you'll fuck up at some point, in case i am scum, i'll fuck up at some point.
In case we are both town, HALLELUJAH!

Why even add the option that you are scum? Strange, I dont remember you doing that.

For realz I am in bed now.

Intentionally ignoring the fact that the two have experience with one another? That Rayn is literally saying "let's play together like townies and if I'm scum I'll slip" is scummy? What? That's man-mode right there. What's with your shit posting Koshi? Like, really shitty posting. I'd like to hear more from you before I lynch you but you're apparently gone for the weekend. Anyone else getting this vibe off Koshi? Fake participation and useless interjection?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 07:29 GMT
#670
K read it all twice. I want to talk with Mocsta when he stops the ASCII art. Whacky intro going after someone because they were around right after game start when they were there right before. Not that it isn't a point of evidence potentially but that it's utterly useless on its own. Mocsta knows better than that. How is it much different from my post at the start? Do you know Pandain's time zone and schedule?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 07:30 GMT
#671
Relevant: Pandain votes geript prior to posting in thread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 07:31 GMT
#672
On September 21 2013 16:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Relevant: Pandain votes geript prior to posting in thread.

Hello town VE!
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
September 21 2013 07:36 GMT
#673
God. As soon as I see Obvious I want to go after him. Super weird feeling. Maybe i'm still mad about Catch 22.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 07:40 GMT
#674
On September 21 2013 16:36 DarthPunk wrote:
God. As soon as I see Obvious I want to go after him. Super weird feeling. Maybe i'm still mad about Catch 22.

That's probably it. Sorry =[
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 07:56 GMT
#675
So Mocsta, Koshi, maybe a side of Kush if he never delivers on that case because it otherwise means he's been talking out of his ass.

I'm not sure how I want to deal with the geript situation. Whether he's scum or town, he feels cancerous. I was cool with it last game because I was scum and he was like super wrong and fucked with town and it was great, but today I'm not feeling accepting. His playing like this, feels to me, like he sets himself up at best lynch/mislynch of the game to force people to take sides on it. Like he's the only person playing and we're just NPCs. I really would rather not lynch him if he's town, his position is "accept it or whatever" apparently, so can we collectively ignore the shit out of him and focus on things that seem more rational or sane or do we have to lynch him to move on? I'm happier with the former. I'd rather not appeal to his ego by making today about him, which is where his play seems to be geared. Can potentially just vig him if he becomes a problem.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 21 2013 07:57 GMT
#676
On September 21 2013 16:29 ObviousOne wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [*yawn*] +
K read it all twice.
I want to talk with Mocsta when he stops the ASCII art.
Hi OO !


+ Show Spoiler +
Whacky intro going after someone because they were around right after game start when they were there right before. Not that it isn't a point of evidence potentially but that it's utterly useless on its own. Mocsta knows better than that.

How is it much different from my post at the start?

The difference is a post count of 0 compared to 1. Binary dude. Its all in the binary !

Do you know Pandain's time zone and schedule?

Would you like it if I said yes?

The answer is....

+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
+ Show Spoiler +
NO


Bye Guise !

Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 21 2013 07:59 GMT
#677
On September 21 2013 16:56 ObviousOne wrote:
So Mocsta, Koshi, maybe a side of Kush if he never delivers on that case because it otherwise means he's been talking out of his ass.

I'm not sure how I want to deal with the geript situation. Whether he's scum or town, he feels cancerous. I was cool with it last game because I was scum and he was like super wrong and fucked with town and it was great, but today I'm not feeling accepting. His playing like this, feels to me, like he sets himself up at best lynch/mislynch of the game to force people to take sides on it. Like he's the only person playing and we're just NPCs. I really would rather not lynch him if he's town, his position is "accept it or whatever" apparently, so can we collectively ignore the shit out of him and focus on things that seem more rational or sane or do we have to lynch him to move on? I'm happier with the former. I'd rather not appeal to his ego by making today about him, which is where his play seems to be geared. Can potentially just vig him if he becomes a problem.
BIG WORDS !!!

have you been playing on MS !
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 07:59 GMT
#678
Fucking drive by Mocsta'd

My brain...
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
September 21 2013 08:00 GMT
#679
On September 21 2013 16:59 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 16:56 ObviousOne wrote:
So Mocsta, Koshi, maybe a side of Kush if he never delivers on that case because it otherwise means he's been talking out of his ass.

I'm not sure how I want to deal with the geript situation. Whether he's scum or town, he feels cancerous. I was cool with it last game because I was scum and he was like super wrong and fucked with town and it was great, but today I'm not feeling accepting. His playing like this, feels to me, like he sets himself up at best lynch/mislynch of the game to force people to take sides on it. Like he's the only person playing and we're just NPCs. I really would rather not lynch him if he's town, his position is "accept it or whatever" apparently, so can we collectively ignore the shit out of him and focus on things that seem more rational or sane or do we have to lynch him to move on? I'm happier with the former. I'd rather not appeal to his ego by making today about him, which is where his play seems to be geared. Can potentially just vig him if he becomes a problem.
BIG WORDS !!!

have you been playing on MS !

No. I should check it out. I talked with Prome a lot about it when he used to play. I bet that diatribe about his ego is still I'm his profile.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
September 21 2013 08:27 GMT
#680
On September 21 2013 16:31 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 16:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Relevant: Pandain votes geript prior to posting in thread.

Hello town VE!

I don't understand what you are implying with 'hello town VE'.

If you think it is town of VE to bring this to the thread; why are you giving me shit for making pandain observations?
If you are being sarcastic; why do you think it is insignifcant that Pandain votes without thread presence?

Explain.

P.S. i was expecting over the past 25min or so, for you to be querying me. Considering you "read the game twice"; tried to cast me as a villain along with Koshi; and then made a hoo-haa about wanting to talk to me.

Im off; but would like an answer to the above.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 323 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1479
crisheroes205
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
46m
FEL
5h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 46m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.