• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:00
CEST 01:00
KST 08:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9051 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 03:07 GMT
#541
On September 21 2013 12:06 geript wrote:
Cos I do what I want bish.

Well, you'll do what a majority of the town wants you to do. Unless you do something I like, I'm going to try and convince them that you should hang...instead of whatever it is you wanted to do...which is nothing, apparently.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 04:14 GMT
#598
I don't think DP is playing "stupidly emotionally" at all. There's not an excessive amount of shit-flinging going on. WoS might be scum guys. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 05:10 GMT
#616
@DP

geript is by far the most suspicious person in the thread so far. It's possible he'd acting the way he's acting to get reactions or some such retardation, but unless he says as much and I believe him, I have to assume that he's not playing like a moron and that he's scummy for it.

He has no meta case. He has an observation that he's supposedly suspicious over for meta reasons. I don't care enough to go check out the game because I know from my own experiences with you that you're able to have an amicable opening regardless of your alignment. And the rest of what you've done (aside from saying you want me to tunnel a townie -.-) has read pretty town to me.

As it stands, I'm the most suspicious of geript of anyone who's posted.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 05:12 GMT
#617
And I'm not going to get in a pissing contest over whether Mocsta will read the game or not. It's not even about whether it's "bullshit" or not, it's information that's in the thread and he's flat out saying he's not interested in it. Just let it go, and we'll see what he's got to say when something's happened that's worthy of his fucking time.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 05:26 GMT
#625
He didn't CHOOSE to be in the limelight is the thing Mocsta, he was trying to get ME to be in the limelight for him. That is DP's ENTIRE contention with geript, and you completely ignore that part of the equation by refusing to look at the posts yourself.

At first, geript was content to nudge me in that direction and then AFK. He literally said he was going to AFK until Sunday Mocsta, HE LITERALLY SAID THAT. But you wouldn't know because you're refusing to read the fucking game.

Now: I wasn't even going to entertain your defense of him Mocsta, but you're twisting things around here and it's being done in a very scummy way: you're reaching conclusions ADMITTEDLY without reading the thread. And you're trying to get people to look ELSEWHERE BASED ON IT, WITHOUT READING THE FUCKING THREAD.

Chrust
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 05:44 GMT
#642
On September 21 2013 14:33 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 14:26 VisceraEyes wrote:
He didn't CHOOSE to be in the limelight is the thing Mocsta, he was trying to get ME to be in the limelight for him. That is DP's ENTIRE contention with geript, and you completely ignore that part of the equation by refusing to look at the posts yourself.

At first, geript was content to nudge me in that direction and then AFK. He literally said he was going to AFK until Sunday Mocsta, HE LITERALLY SAID THAT. But you wouldn't know because you're refusing to read the fucking game.

Now: I wasn't even going to entertain your defense of him Mocsta, but you're twisting things around here and it's being done in a very scummy way: you're reaching conclusions ADMITTEDLY without reading the thread. And you're trying to get people to look ELSEWHERE BASED ON IT, WITHOUT READING THE FUCKING THREAD.

Chrust

Lets do this, bish.
(1) DP in his TL;DR never spoke about you.
Stop being a narcissist like DP.

(2) So you are saying (whilst wearing your heart on the sleeve) that early Day1: it is expected for scum to be controversial and then just say, im fucking off?... Chrust (sic) back to you..

(3) Nice. If you are going to accuse me of "twisting things around here and it's being done in a very scummy way"; then at least explain it.

This reads as an outright smear campaign. Justify this pl0x.

1) I'm not talking about DP I'm talking about geript. I'm not a narcissist, I'm just pointing out that OH WAIT LOOKIE HERE
On September 21 2013 12:40 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 12:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:07 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
##Unvote:
DarthPunk, did i understand you right?
You want me and VE tunnel each other?

Why not? It would help me read you both, So kind of useful for me.

That's fucking idiotic, even i know it...

How is it idiotic? Two people going at each other usually leads to heaps of information by which you can make really solid reads. Don't see how it is idiotic.

But I don't think it is necessary anymore regardless. You both seem pretty townie to me.

Okay. I wanna try somehing this game.
Let's scumhunt as a team ok?
In case you are scum, you'll fuck up at some point, in case i am scum, i'll fuck up at some point.
In case we are both town, HALLELUJAH!


I'm not so sure about that part. Cause you know. I always think you are town even when you are scum.

But sure. What do you think of what VE pointed out about geript?

On September 21 2013 12:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:06 geript wrote:
Cos I do what I want bish.

Well, you'll do what a majority of the town wants you to do. Unless you do something I like, I'm going to try and convince them that you should hang...instead of whatever it is you wanted to do...which is nothing, apparently.

You mean this post?
I don't think this says anything..


No this:

On September 21 2013 12:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:03 DarthPunk wrote:
On September 21 2013 12:01 geript wrote:
VE. You're looking at the wrong post for why DP is scum.


Please create some sort of case, which includes some sort of evidence. You mentioned meta so link some old games of mine. Until then go away plz.

This is more like something I can agree with. The post you quoted here is extremely suspicious to me. He's trying to fabricate suspicion on you THROUGH me. Why not point to the post himself? Explain his own thoughts?


I think this is really key when deciding if geript is town or scum. Like before you pointed this out VE I was basically assuming he was just bad town. But trying to push me THROUGH you is actually scummy rather than just bad.


One thing i would like to know before:
geript: What post was VE in your opinion looking to, and what post he should have instead looked into?
What is the post that makes DP scum?

The thing is. He should have already posted and discussed all this if he is as convinced I am scum as he seems. It is telling that he did not. It is scummy that he tried to get VE to do it for him.

HE DID MENTION ME GOSH GOLLY GEE!!!

2) No I'm not saying "that early Day1: it is expected for scum to be controversial and then just say, im fucking off". That's not what I'm saying at all. What I'm saying is that it's suspicious that he wanted ME to make a case on DP instead of explaining his reasoning himself. He was content that I was suspicious of DP and voting for him. That IS suspicious Mocsta, whether it's D1 or D9.

3) See the previous 2 points. You're literally opting out of reading the thread, yet are calling my and DP's suspicion of geript bullshit and trying to get the thread to look elsewhere. You're now IN ADDITION trying to contort my own words to suit your own interpretation of them. This is all in the thread and I have to explain nothing, because it's what you're doing. Twice in this post you've said I'm saying things that I'm not. Twice in this one post Mocsta.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 05:53 GMT
#647
I'M WATCHING YOU MOCSTA. DON'T GET CAUGHT SLIPPIN BRO.

Srs though plz just make some time to read everything that's happened. Put emphasis on geript, the timing of how it all went down.

Now: in response to your Pandain push, I'll certainly read what he has to say when he comes back. Is it weird that he hasn't posted since pregame? Yes. Is it damning? Absolutely not. No matter what he says when he comes back, it will tell us more about his alignment than the fact that he hasn't posted yet now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 05:59 GMT
#649
And with that gents, I'm off to sleep. I expect I'll have a hefty amount of reading to do when I wake up, so as a favor to me if you're reading this before posting, joining the game late has lost you the right to do any early-game spam fun. You want to spam-fun? Do that shit as soon as the game starts. Shit has happened now, so please keep the discussion focused on relevant topics. Or don;t and draw my ire. Either way, there are several people in this game whose opinion on the geript stuff I want and I look forward to reading it.

Ninight guys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 06:21 GMT
#654
Duly noted.I think DP is town for the moment, and none of your points are convincing me otherwise. Feel free to expand them to include why they have to come from a scum mindset,or just feel free to not give more fucks what I think.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 06:26 GMT
#656
Sadface.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 06:36 GMT
#661
That's a good question. I think most of it has to do with the fact that hes thinking about things the way I am.And because I know I'm town it follows that I would assume DP is town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 06:46 GMT
#663
I don't care if you do or not. Anything else?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 07:06 GMT
#668
K I guess not then. Night sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 07:30 GMT
#671
Relevant: Pandain votes geript prior to posting in thread.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 14:43 GMT
#721
Rereading I can see where you're coming from with regard to geript Mocsta. And I find it an odd coincidence that you mention Wave as your next most suspicious. At the time all of that was going down, I thought geript and Wave were BOTH doing something you accused geript of, trying to whip DP into a fury.

Anyway I'm awake and have read. I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone has of me. In the meantime, I'm pondering and still awaiting those who haven't joined us to chime in.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 18:41 GMT
#842
I'm not particularly interested in lynching Mocsta today. While I disagree with some of his methodology, he's posting enough and in such a way that if he's scum he'll tell us about it.

I could feasibly lynch LM from his filter but I'm gonna ng to read him in context when I get back to a computer.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 18:47 GMT
#845
I'm saying I disagree.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 18:50 GMT
#847
The stuff about geript. Feels townie to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 18:52 GMT
#852
Although after reading he did go from taking a stance to saying firmly null. :/

convince me Yam. Mocsta jerry regardless of alignment. Why scum this game?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
September 21 2013 18:53 GMT
#853
Jerry = jerky
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O157
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 138
ViBE101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15001
ZZZero.O 157
firebathero 107
Hyuk 60
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
febbydoto92
League of Legends
Doublelift3789
Counter-Strike
Fnx 816
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5615
Other Games
summit1g8123
FrodaN2480
mouzStarbuck452
JimRising 396
KnowMe252
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• musti20045 24
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie707
• Shiphtur218
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h
INu's Battles
13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h
BSL Open Qualifier
20h
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.