• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:48
CEST 00:48
KST 07:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8124 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 26 2013 13:34 GMT
#4230
On September 26 2013 12:19 Pandain wrote:
I'm going to post reads, please respond if you disagree with me:
DarthPunk/Strongandbig
TOWN

Darthpunk rage quitting out was extremely genuine. Unlikely to be scum since he's such an asset. Also too emotional.

Furthermore, SnB has been good for his play so far. Such asthis post which is smart. Not jumping on easy shit but actually analyzing.

That post was piling Marc about why he thought you were scum for voting him
But I have another question - why did you vote Marv in the first place? He was right, it came out of nowhere in your filter. I was dubious because as scum that seems counterproductive because it brings Marv's attention. But it doesn't make sense as town either.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 26 2013 14:10 GMT
#4252
On September 26 2013 16:09 Mattchew wrote:
Whats sad is that i dont think lm actually didnt play THAT bad a game if he really believed be wouldnt be lynched


Same as what I said about cephiro. This doesn't feel like a townie reaction to having just pushed a scum lynch.

Idk though, I still think Mattchew is probably town.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 26 2013 14:12 GMT
#4253
On September 26 2013 16:25 Mocsta wrote:
Stream of consciousness: Stutters695

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423071&user=Stutters695&view=all

+ Show Spoiler +
  • First post: Focused on Kush, and others perceptions of Kush. If forced to decide, I will lean town. I think a scum that wants a "weak" player will go on the offensive directly to that player. Stutters decision suggests that he has read the thread, come to the opinion that Kush is scum; and noticed a comment suggesting kush may be town so is querying it. I suppose this is what a suspicious town *should* do; but, its still pretty selfish as an opening post. Why is he avoiding all the other conversation that occured? Overal, leaning town (just)

  • I really dont his campaign post here; but i dont mind his follow up to DP pressure here. Its pretty confident, and the reasoning is a valid interpretation for early day1 information. Ultimately, scum *could* generate that reasoning; but, I think the way stutters went about it is indicative of recent tl town style.

  • A few null posts. As either alignment, he needs to follow up; and justify the case with Kush etc.. I would say he reads genuine in conviction though. Guess with Kush, you can fake it. Yeha, stay as null.

  • Post: This is an interesting reply. As in, as town, I *think* I would respond the same. All I can think is that, as scum, I would try and belittle him for admitting the case is good. So conversely I assume as town I wouldn't do it. As an aside, in my experience, when someone admits the case looks good - its been from town -> kush is town

  • Post Keeps pushing for Kush. I mena its a good thing he keeps campaigning. But he dosent offer a thought on anything else int he thread. Even when talking about vigs, its to divert back to Kush. I think thats pretty scummy, even if the cause is good in intention.

  • Post hmm. I'm not sure how much i like the pressure on kush (his only scum read). I mean, hes campaigning for him.. but when pressuring it feels jovial and distanced. I guess you can argue that you dont have to convince your scumread they are scum, but still. I just get an odd feeling that its not serious.
    Considering stutters695 writes short paragrpahs in general, i dont see how phone posting should be stopping him interacting either. Anyways...

  • Chairman I just dont get this. Has been "reading filters" for a timestamp difference of two hours, and his first contribution to the thread is to call out a another weak player. I mean, its not that town cant target two weak players; its that he promised to filter read, and is instead commenting on live person (that is flipped town) and hasn't had any bearing on the thread (yet).. Theres nothing on DP/Geript or VE or FT etc.. i dont like this.
    Chairman also made a post stating it was odd stutters called him out like this - specifically the focus of the question. Its wrong My thoughts on reading was "how does chair plan to TRAP scum"... stutters post is "how does chair plan to MAKE LIFE HARD hard for scum". It might sound like a small thing, but it indicates stutters is not looking to identify scum.

    considering he has failed to comment on live matters, and this is his second weak player target Im going to give him a scum read so far. I just cant understand the motivation for this query to chairman as town.

  • Post Says he has caught up; but only comments on chairman. I dont like his wording of "failed to demonstrate why it must come from a scum mindset".. but i wont hold it against him. I just dont like it, cos its a long sentence for a guy that types very little. Feels overcompensated. Will leave as null cos prob nitpicking.

  • Kush case The entire case is based on not caring about the lynch. Its funny, he debunks kush scum read on stutters (decided to target him pre-game) by stating, he has zero justification.. kinda a weird way to respond, but whatever..
    as town: I used to make cases on Kush, but my case style is much different to stutters,so im finding it hard to detect if this is a scum or town case. I think overall, the case is pretty shit and lack lustre. Especially to justify Kush being his sole focus of Day1. I mean, stutters hasnt even commented on anything else other than a semantic from Chairman.. and this is his case? I dont think time is a valid excuse here, but I want to lynch for scum motivation, not poor play. Will treat this as null.

  • reads Finally, some reads. Lone is another lurker... this guy is got a habit of choosing ppl who dont fight back. What i dont like here is, he commetns on bad play from lone, but doesnt go so far to call him scum... so why make a post around reads if you not going toa conclusion? Then calls chairman scum without any justification? wat the?
    Unfortunately, i can see town doing this post, so null.... ggrrr

  • association FINALLY, Stutters converses on something live in the thread other than kush/lurkers... guess who.. its koshi having a dig at FT.... this is very interesting. If stutters is scum (which is my lean) then FT could be an easy association.

  • marv pressure ncie question from marv, weird at the time. But now that im suspicious, its useful.
    So stutters likes to bus i suppose? Admits his cases are terrible? Knows thread sentiment -> he wont get lynched for stupid shit

    Doesnt help me. Accept, if kush is scum.. i need to check how much of a shit kush gave to be pressured by stutters. Did he just brush it off or fight back?

  • post Interesting question from marv again. based on the whole martyr thing, shouldnt stutters opinino have changed of at least one of lone/chair... stutters response is acceptable if he is known for tunneling. I suspect he is not (he didtn even mention tunneling in his self-description prior); so i think this is bad points for stutters.

  • post Like i dont get this... he set himself up to vote LM, so thats OK. But the thing with kush, i mean; he wrote a case and was campaigning it.. like, i just would expect him to adapt the case if it wasnt getting traction? Its like he moved onto the next best easy wagon choice.. Im really not a fan of this action.
    I completely admit town can drop their cases if there is no traction, but he doesnt even state kush is still his top read. The only reason he dropped the vote is because town didnt think it was a good idea.. Yeah, dont like.

  • Martyrs by asking for a vig. Kinda weird, cos it acknowledges he is fully aware of his thread position. I actually dunno if town would say this, but feel like if i judge it, im judging poor play vs scummy play. Null

  • post aa hhhhahhh... this ties in excatly with what iw as saying before. He left kush alone because the thread didnt want a piece of it; admits it. Hes just looking at options. SCUM RIGHT HERE ! (thnx marv)

  • post STILL avoiding key issues int he thread, and regurgitating the same crap about kush and lonemeow. The reads barely updated as well; and doesnt pressure the reads. He basically throwing out shit on ppls names, and hopes other ppl get the traction on them.. I prob have a read a town game on him; but this is a pretty scummy way to play in general.

  • Last post sucks too. I wonder now whether Stutters will re-target to Kush?


I got a new scum read. Im a little jaded cos some of it feels like bias against extremely poor play; but theres a few things I just cant fathom originating from a town mindset.

(1) He never comments on live thread matters -> accept a timely delurk to defend FirmTofu.

In fact, the only people he talks about are (Kush, LoneMeow, Chairman) + 1 reference to FT. The 3 in front, are all easy target lurkers; 2 have flipped town.

(2) He never pressures his reads (unless you include that Kush case, which he dropped as soon as it didnt get traction) and when you read his justifications, he doesnt actually explain why its scummy behaviour.. its just poor play

(3) The vig request martyr is really odd as well. Martyrs seems to be the 'in" thing on TL these days, and its not alignment indicative (as in. auto-town).

(4) Can you say this guy is honestly scum hunting? This is beyond poor play, the guy clearly has read the game, and picks/chooses his times to comment. This suggests that there is certainly a motive/agenda behind the posts; yet he doesn't scum hunt.

SCUM RIGHT HERE.

I like this case. Seal of approval
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 26 2013 14:17 GMT
#4255
Ok wait I just read what mocsta did. I had been assuming he like vote swapped on to lm. But he fakecounterclaimed him? What in the actual fuck?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 26 2013 14:17 GMT
#4256
Who does rhar
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 26 2013 14:29 GMT
#4258
Nah I still like the case.

I just can't decide if your fakeclaim makes you scum, or if we should policy lynch you, or if we should let you live.

Like, I kind of see what Marv is thinking about needing to policy lynch you to guarantee the integrity of mafia as a game. Look at grack last game, he was scum and made a retarded fakeclaim (less egregious than this one tho) which got oeople to say "only townies would make this stupid a fakeclaim".

But otoh I really want to kill cephiro.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 26 2013 20:29 GMT
#4387
ve whatit means is that cephirio was a better lynch day 2 because of his reactions on day 1
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 26 2013 22:19 GMT
#4472
On September 27 2013 06:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
SnB has been by and large considered town by everyone. Yet he's not trying to do anything with this trust. I find that disturbing.

[image loading]
so fuck you
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 27 2013 19:28 GMT
#4760
##vote: cephiro
just checking in
still working on pset
kind of used up my break in the other game i'm in but that's okay because we found scum here already. kill cephiro.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 28 2013 18:05 GMT
#4825
On September 28 2013 14:52 iamperfection wrote:
also strongandbig start posting more. i dont give a shit about any test you have.


We have a known and correct lynch in this game. Add that to the fact that the game is massive, that I replaced in, and that town has derped excruciatingly hard twice, and that I am busy irl, and that I'm on like a seven game losing streak anyway and that i signed up for another game when i thought i didnt get into this one and that I replaced in for someone who presumably ragequit the game and maybe you'll see why it's less motivating to post here.

If cephiro finally gets lynched and flips scum, or if people start moving off him and I need to yell at them, maybe I'll post more. But for now what you see is what you get.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 14:44 GMT
#5150
Why are people voting VE - is it just because he is still alive? Like, that's a good argument and I find it kind of compelling but has anyone actually analyzed his play?

I want to kill risen ATM. Geript's case was good. How are people just ignoring it?

Don't want to kill mocsta. If he's scum then he can trololol his head off for all I care. Our best chance of winning is to kill the clearest scum around.

##vote: risen
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 16:36 GMT
#5177
On October 01 2013 00:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2013 00:07 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Hi VE.

You're scum. Prove me wrong. Don't just incessantly quote your garbage scumteam and do nothing else.

Garbage scum team? Dude that's THE scumteam. If you disagree with me feel free to keep dumbly voting for me or whatever.

Pretty bad

##unvote
##vote: VE
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 21:58 GMT
#5258
i didnt get a pm lynch all liars
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 22:03 GMT
#5260
On October 01 2013 06:58 strongandbig wrote:
i didnt get a pm lynch all liars

ok nm i got a pm
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 22:03 GMT
#5262
seriously what the fuck is going on with this game?

like, geript was getting progressively more pissed off but ve that came out of nowhere
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 22:04 GMT
#5264
like, you ragequit the game cause one guy ignores your case?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 22:05 GMT
#5266
um

you know what would be hilarious
if you were like a one-shot mason
and you only pm'd me
and i'm just getting so punkd right now
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 22:06 GMT
#5267
but somehow i doubt it.


seriously ve whats going on
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 22:16 GMT
#5272
On October 01 2013 07:15 Risen wrote:
VE just rage quit the game, which means he's town. Should probably look at the people pushing him hardest and I would lynch the people VE wants to over someone like Geript.

Town OO would agree. Logic dictates OO is scum.

this is stupid
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 30 2013 22:17 GMT
#5275
On October 01 2013 07:16 Risen wrote:
EBWOP: And I don't understand why people aren't more like me. Sure I rage, but I don't do anything bannable. Why shoot yourself in the foot over other people being incompetent? You've yelled at them and they're still idiots. You can't change that, they're obviously too stupid to change, just take a breather and move on.

this is not stupid
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta17
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE75
Nina 70
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 178
Dewaltoss 73
Hyuk 63
Noble 29
Bale 15
NaDa 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm120
League of Legends
Doublelift4216
Counter-Strike
Fnx 712
minikerr1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King81
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5212
Khaldor797
Other Games
summit1g7171
FrodaN2014
shahzam487
JimRising 323
KnowMe271
C9.Mang0224
ArmadaUGS92
ZombieGrub91
Trikslyr44
PPMD29
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH340
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
Other Games
• imaqtpie778
• Shiphtur183
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 12m
Online Event
12h 12m
FEL
17h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.