• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:07
CEST 15:07
KST 22:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8508 users

TL Mafia LXII: TL Noir - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 21 2013 22:07 GMT
#903
On September 22 2013 07:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Pandains case is a bunch of misunderstandings tbh.

I never defended him, nor did I not do what i said prior. I can debunk the post in about 5 minutes at my comp, not really concered about it. On phone atm if anyone has simple questions.

Then why do you feel the need to tell us?


Because im bored and at work but its hard to do things via phone that are more than one sentence.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 21 2013 22:50 GMT
#942
On September 22 2013 07:21 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:02 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Pandains case is a bunch of misunderstandings tbh.

I never defended him, nor did I not do what i said prior. I can debunk the post in about 5 minutes at my comp, not really concered about it. On phone atm if anyone has simple questions.


Yes I would like you to explain.

Also why you feel like voting Coag versus what you said about going for inactives.


I'll try to do this on my phone as best I can. Just cannot quote at all.

I'll dissect the case into three points, maybe there are more i can remember.1) I assumed DP was town when talking of Geript. 2) I defended Pandain 3) I say i wanted to lynch inactive but dont follow through.

Essentially, #1 is true. I assumed DP as town if im talking of geript in the scum light. If geript is scum, he is ballsy to go after DP regardless of DPs alignment. Bus lor not, but DP would likely be town in this case. In context DPs alignment is irrelevant because its geript who was being scummy. I assume he would be town if geript scum.

#2 and #3 are not true. I did not defend Pandain. I even heralded people like Mocsta pressuring him because that was scummy behavior. I was calling out LM for calling out mocsta for calling out pandain, really. I keep asking why coag thinks pandain is scum because i want coag to speak and give reasoning instead od hiding in the shadows. He mentions pandain as mafia but never says why its scummy behavior.

Similarly, I did follow through on my inactive lynch. Coag is low volume poster and was such in my scumteam. This is similar behavior, he hasnt done anything which equals inactive. LM is also pseudo inactive and i could lynch him. By inactive i dont mean those who have 0 posts, i mean those who are clearly there but have 1-4 posts of uselessness.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 21 2013 23:22 GMT
#979
On September 22 2013 08:12 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 07:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:53 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:51 ObviousOne wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 22 2013 07:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
I have to parrot rayn here though and say that the longer it goes between his "I'm catching up" post and something with some substance, the worse he looks though.

Not what I was getting at but I'm fine with the suspicion.

Yes I'm aware it wasn't what you were getting at. I asked you what you were getting at and you said later.

I'm just telling you where I stand because you mentioned him.

Where's Kush? VE is emphasizing words and I want to know if this further confirms or conflates his previously stated townish read.

They're italicized rather than capitalized OO. You're safe.

Or are you?

It's debatable. I have a fever. Things are warped slightly. Please make Pandain piss in someone else's cheerios. Give me your thoughts on CC?

I have a hard time reading CC because he so damn sexy. He's at least contributing, and I think that's enough to not kill him today...much like Mocsta before him. Leaning town until he does something I really don't like.

I need to see him in an argument with Not-Pandain to decide. Preferably a big messy one. Then I will judge him. If it helps I came to the same conclusion for opposite reasons.

What it really boils down to is that he's not trolly enough for an easy town read. I see him closer to his scum self than what I remember of his town game.

Actually the more I think about it, he hasn't done the whole "bus my entire team all day every day" routine. Fuck it. Town from me as well.


How do you know I'm not bussing coag/LM?

Look at aperture d1. Felkyr and alakaslam were my punching bags.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 00:24 GMT
#998
OO is obviously town btw, and he is echoing exactly what i'm thinking. /buddy OO

Writeup with logic in 3-4 hours after work.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 14:35 GMT
#1245
Last night I had the suspicion that Zaragon was mafia because most of his posts were filled with fluff and didn't come to a solid conclusion. Obvious-town ObviousOne was being a boss and pointing it out. Still, I don't think I've seen anything from him that indicates a strong stance on someone or anything that has an edge to it. His posts feel constructed to me but don't do a whole lot.

Anyone have a town game of Zaragon I can read?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 14:44 GMT
#1254
On September 22 2013 23:39 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2013 23:35 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Last night I had the suspicion that Zaragon was mafia because most of his posts were filled with fluff and didn't come to a solid conclusion. Obvious-town ObviousOne was being a boss and pointing it out. Still, I don't think I've seen anything from him that indicates a strong stance on someone or anything that has an edge to it. His posts feel constructed to me but don't do a whole lot.

Anyone have a town game of Zaragon I can read?

Zaragon is signed up for the latest newbie
and has liek 60 posts under his name

Maybe he has played on other forums?


CC, take on the yamato situation that unfolded like 2-3 pages ago.

Does his absence affect that read?


I'm gutreading Yamato as town. He doesn't always use the best logic in the world, but when he's town it shines fairly brightly. I don't really know what you mean by his absence affecting my read.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 15:05 GMT
#1274
I'm 100% okay with lynching LoneMeow, Zaragon, Stutters (lol), maybe Coag.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 15:06 GMT
#1275
Pandains play was pretty townie, but his conclusion on me / OO being scummy was really bad. 1) I'm town 2) OO is super townread for me
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 15:10 GMT
#1277
On September 23 2013 00:06 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 00:05 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I'm 100% okay with lynching LoneMeow, Zaragon, Stutters (lol), maybe Coag.

*facepalm*

OK, so you got the gut read on yam.

You clearly read his last post.

You clearly read others retorts to that last post.

*Yam isn't on the scum list above*


Walk me through where I am going wrong with my read on Yam.


His scum meta just seems a lot different from his earlier postings. As soon as he entered the thread I was like "o hai, town yamato" Did the same thing in Aperture, and we had to shoot him fucking n1. NIGHT 1.

I didn't think his post was that scummy tbh, just bad.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 15:19 GMT
#1280
TL;DR version: DP stuff is bad. Chairman is a fine lynch, why not? Mocsta is butthurt.

I don't really care about Yamato right now. Even if he is scum, he'll show me in the latter parts of the game where he veritably falls apart (see: Persona).

I'm pretty indifferent who we lynch because everyone is just a name right now, and even the scummiest people will probably flip town because that's just how it works sometimes. Just don't lynch obvious town or really active dudes.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 15:38 GMT
#1287
Marv, take a gander at Zaragon's filter and tell me what you experience on the journey.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 15:46 GMT
#1290
On September 23 2013 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
Log Two

Journal, I wandered around the streets of Noire today, the town that I apparently currently reside in. There really is no system or order here, people simply shout insults freely and murder others in the street. It's a despicable state of affairs. I was lucky to only run into a few minor altercations as I mostly kept to myself. An old man who declared himself to be "Koshi" promptly called me scum and began spitting at me when I asked him for directions to where I could purchase food.

There seems to be an Australian gang that has a large hold over the town, and people regularly speak in fear of their members such as "Darthpunk" and "Mocsta." I'm pretty sure I heard a couple of kiwi sound voices in a back alleyway before I crossed the train tracks, it sounded like they were beating a man to death. I really hope my amnesia doesn't kick in if I ever hear an Australian accent again.

There was one bright spot in my day, a fair maiden who called herself "Rayn" offered me shelter and food while I collect my bearings, but warned me that I need to leave within three days and get out of this town. This is where I am currently writing from, and I've written notes everywhere to remind me why I am here.

It seems I am still far from finding my true purpose, but until then I must survive in this hell hole of a town. Good bye for now.


Okay now I want to lynch this guy.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 15:49 GMT
#1292
On September 23 2013 00:48 kushm4sta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 00:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 23 2013 00:44 VayneAuthority wrote:
Log Two

Journal, I wandered around the streets of Noire today, the town that I apparently currently reside in. There really is no system or order here, people simply shout insults freely and murder others in the street. It's a despicable state of affairs. I was lucky to only run into a few minor altercations as I mostly kept to myself. An old man who declared himself to be "Koshi" promptly called me scum and began spitting at me when I asked him for directions to where I could purchase food.

There seems to be an Australian gang that has a large hold over the town, and people regularly speak in fear of their members such as "Darthpunk" and "Mocsta." I'm pretty sure I heard a couple of kiwi sound voices in a back alleyway before I crossed the train tracks, it sounded like they were beating a man to death. I really hope my amnesia doesn't kick in if I ever hear an Australian accent again.

There was one bright spot in my day, a fair maiden who called herself "Rayn" offered me shelter and food while I collect my bearings, but warned me that I need to leave within three days and get out of this town. This is where I am currently writing from, and I've written notes everywhere to remind me why I am here.

It seems I am still far from finding my true purpose, but until then I must survive in this hell hole of a town. Good bye for now.


Okay now I want to lynch this guy.

I was thinking the exact opposite


I was thinking the exact opposite of the opposite. Vayne are you going to be useful?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 15:53 GMT
#1297
On September 23 2013 00:52 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 00:38 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Marv, take a gander at Zaragon's filter and tell me what you experience on the journey.


I've been following him reasonably closely already because he's a name I don't recognise. He's an interesting one, not totally sure what to think. Sometimes he meanders, sometimes he seems quite matter-of-fact in a way that mafia find quite hard to do I think. My only real read on him atm is "interesting".


I ask because last night, he posted something, and I said 'oh, it's this guys first post' in my head. Then I realized he had been posting the entire game. It feels like blending in the entire game because I haven't even noticed the guy.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 15:54 GMT
#1298
EBWOP: How much can I attribute to simple newness to the game?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 15:59 GMT
#1301
On September 23 2013 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 00:53 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 23 2013 00:52 marvellosity wrote:
On September 23 2013 00:38 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Marv, take a gander at Zaragon's filter and tell me what you experience on the journey.


I've been following him reasonably closely already because he's a name I don't recognise. He's an interesting one, not totally sure what to think. Sometimes he meanders, sometimes he seems quite matter-of-fact in a way that mafia find quite hard to do I think. My only real read on him atm is "interesting".


I ask because last night, he posted something, and I said 'oh, it's this guys first post' in my head. Then I realized he had been posting the entire game. It feels like blending in the entire game because I haven't even noticed the guy.


I'd noted his first post in the game down as being 'generic' and his 2nd as being 'weird'. I liked that he seemed to be on my wavelength about that Wave post I referenced (geddit).

Lynching someone today who at least seems to be trying seems kinda unwise tbh.


Well, that throws out a ton of potential candidates, and I mostly agree.

That means we're lynching LoneMeow, correct? I think Koshi is slightly-scummy considering his meta but I'd like to lynch a rather inactive scummy dude today.

##Vote: Lonemeow
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 16:02 GMT
#1304
I'm conflicted on Pandain. I think his 'bait' ninja vote is a clever move as either alignment... but his only large post of the game is almost certainly all wrong, considering OO is probably town imo. Wrong =/= mafia, but it came so out of left field and misconstrued a ton of posts. I'm butthurt, slightly.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 16:04 GMT
#1306
On September 23 2013 01:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2013 00:59 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 23 2013 00:56 marvellosity wrote:
On September 23 2013 00:53 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On September 23 2013 00:52 marvellosity wrote:
On September 23 2013 00:38 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Marv, take a gander at Zaragon's filter and tell me what you experience on the journey.


I've been following him reasonably closely already because he's a name I don't recognise. He's an interesting one, not totally sure what to think. Sometimes he meanders, sometimes he seems quite matter-of-fact in a way that mafia find quite hard to do I think. My only real read on him atm is "interesting".


I ask because last night, he posted something, and I said 'oh, it's this guys first post' in my head. Then I realized he had been posting the entire game. It feels like blending in the entire game because I haven't even noticed the guy.


I'd noted his first post in the game down as being 'generic' and his 2nd as being 'weird'. I liked that he seemed to be on my wavelength about that Wave post I referenced (geddit).

Lynching someone today who at least seems to be trying seems kinda unwise tbh.


Well, that throws out a ton of potential candidates, and I mostly agree.

That means we're lynching LoneMeow, correct? I think Koshi is slightly-scummy considering his meta but I'd like to lynch a rather inactive scummy dude today.

##Vote: Lonemeow


I'm going out shortly but I'll be back in ~6 hours to find a good lynch.

Players that come to mind as lynchable are Risen (seriously no-one cares that he has clearly been around but not doing anything?), Pandain (suspicions on Mr.C and OO look really misplaced, otherwise poor activity), Sentinel (weird opener, coag vote, lack of engagement), LoneMeow (reasons already given).

Maybe there's more but that's the general kinda pool I'm looking at right this minute


Oh, ninja'd.

Risen did the same thing as, admittedly 3P, in Aperture for D1. Keep him around for a while. Otherwise the other 3 seem OK for now.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 22 2013 16:06 GMT
#1309
On September 23 2013 01:05 marvellosity wrote:
It's kinda weird orientating yourself in a game where 5/30 people still haven't posted tbh.


And 6 of 30 are mafia.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
September 23 2013 02:52 GMT
#1843
On September 23 2013 11:48 DarthPunk wrote:
NO FT HAD 6 FIRST AND THE HOSTS FLIPPED THE WRONG PLAYER


Hi guys just got home---->LOL

DP is town btw. Ray was an OK lynch from what I saw pre-work shift, idk much of what happened after. I did see that LoneMeow was martyring hard and nobody cared, why not lynch him? I request a vig.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC127
EnkiAlexander 11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
SteadfastSC 127
Rex 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50771
Bisu 2259
Horang2 1301
Hyuk 615
BeSt 480
EffOrt 428
Mini 398
Light 354
Soma 329
Larva 287
[ Show more ]
ZerO 185
Shuttle 152
Rush 138
Mong 93
Leta 89
Barracks 83
Snow 69
Pusan 63
ToSsGirL 50
Mind 47
Aegong 33
JYJ 28
Sexy 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 12
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4742
XaKoH 401
Counter-Strike
Fnx 719
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1404
Khaldor1121
Lowko503
Other Games
gofns33041
singsing2033
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo426
hiko402
Livibee194
Beastyqt114
Liquid`VortiX90
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS69
ZerO(Twitch)11
djWHEAT9
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 258
ComeBackTV 182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 98
Other Games
BasetradeTV52
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH196
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 53m
Online Event
21h 53m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.