• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:05
CEST 16:05
KST 23:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11725 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 07:46 GMT
#502
hmm not 20 posts, more like 12-15.
Yamato, wanna talk about something else?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 07:53 GMT
#504
On August 08 2013 16:51 yamato77 wrote:
I still don't know a single read of yours.

so?
I dont know a single strong read of your either.
How does knowing my townreads help you in reading me ????
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 08:23 GMT
#514
On August 08 2013 16:55 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 16:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 16:51 yamato77 wrote:
I still don't know a single read of yours.

so?
I dont know a single strong read of your either.
How does knowing my townreads help you in reading me ????

Your "townreads" as a scum could be useful if I decide that lynching you is the best option day 1.

If you're town, it could also be useful in getting a read on those players early, since you have had time to talk with them and they probably haven't even posted yet.

let me worry about the 'looking townie'
Also just find scum mkay?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 08:55 GMT
#516
On August 08 2013 14:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
So who is scum so far from the 6 houses?
my house seems pretty townie

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 10:47 GMT
#535
Oats, we just played in Titanic and you come in this thread and say that you know that everybody in your house is town and that you will protect their identity? You must be really REALLY confident in this game.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Um what? My reads were mostly right in Titanic. 1 wrong read. whatever.

I only prevent you from knowing who I can contact through pms.
All this other stuff is really weird. I didnt get elected.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 10:47 GMT
#536
So scumread on koshi for now.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 10:55 GMT
#539
On August 08 2013 19:47 Koshi wrote:
@ Oats. Tell me why you have townreads on your house. Don't use names but you can at least tell us WHY they are town. It's impossible to actually know if somebody is town in your house. At this point I think Oats his house is filled with scum only.

Why I have townreads on the dudes? Cause they are nice and helpful and shit. No obvious scummy pms, natural.


Nothing like your house, controversy everywhere.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 10:58 GMT
#541
On August 08 2013 19:54 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 19:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats, we just played in Titanic and you come in this thread and say that you know that everybody in your house is town and that you will protect their identity? You must be really REALLY confident in this game.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Um what? My reads were mostly right in Titanic. 1 wrong read. whatever.

I only prevent you from knowing who I can contact through pms.
All this other stuff is really weird. I didnt get elected.

I meant how the person in your house got elected.
Your first scumread in Titanic was on a town that you pushed till the end.
Then you found a "townslip" on an actual scum that we suspected and managed to get that scum enough towncred so he didn't get lynched day 1.

Now in this game you say that your entire house is town and that we should just trust you on it.

That's hilarious.

Lets see, I backed off my first scumread.
Then I called 1 scum obv town. And you? You decided that the best course of action was to make a joke out of it and make everyone think you are scum. Good play right?. Yeah.

Now in this different game, I dont have a clue why you should trust me on why the 3 other dudes in my house are town.
Not a damn clue.
I never said you should trust me. I never said anything about 'sheeping' me. Now get your cocky head out of your arse and explain further why dandel's play is scummy.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 11:14 GMT
#545
On August 08 2013 20:02 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 19:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:54 Koshi wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats, we just played in Titanic and you come in this thread and say that you know that everybody in your house is town and that you will protect their identity? You must be really REALLY confident in this game.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Um what? My reads were mostly right in Titanic. 1 wrong read. whatever.

I only prevent you from knowing who I can contact through pms.
All this other stuff is really weird. I didnt get elected.

I meant how the person in your house got elected.
Your first scumread in Titanic was on a town that you pushed till the end.
Then you found a "townslip" on an actual scum that we suspected and managed to get that scum enough towncred so he didn't get lynched day 1.

Now in this game you say that your entire house is town and that we should just trust you on it.

That's hilarious.

Lets see, I backed off my first scumread.
Then I called 1 scum obv town. And you? You decided that the best course of action was to make a joke out of it and make everyone think you are scum. Good play right?. Yeah.

Now in this different game, I dont have a clue why you should trust me on why the 3 other dudes in my house are town.
Not a damn clue.
I never said you should trust me. I never said anything about 'sheeping' me. Now get your cocky head out of your arse and explain further why dandel's play is scummy.


Who is the best lord in our house in your opinion?

I didnt see the pm's, i dont know.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 11:15 GMT
#546
On August 08 2013 20:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 19:59 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:54 Koshi wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats, we just played in Titanic and you come in this thread and say that you know that everybody in your house is town and that you will protect their identity? You must be really REALLY confident in this game.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Um what? My reads were mostly right in Titanic. 1 wrong read. whatever.

I only prevent you from knowing who I can contact through pms.
All this other stuff is really weird. I didnt get elected.

I meant how the person in your house got elected.
Your first scumread in Titanic was on a town that you pushed till the end.
Then you found a "townslip" on an actual scum that we suspected and managed to get that scum enough towncred so he didn't get lynched day 1.

Now in this game you say that your entire house is town and that we should just trust you on it.

That's hilarious.


I think sharing townreads is kinda useless. It makes it easier for scum to choose a nk and giving townreads is easy for scum.
Treat it like a regular game with pms, scumhunt in the thread, scumhunt in pms or share reads with people you're fairly sure are town, only bring up pms in the thread if you got a really strong scumread on someone because of it.

Ok I agree.

But at this point we are not doing normal scumhunting. Everybody is discussing the houses while we are not allowed to mention the members in the houses. At this point we can't do any scumhunting at all.

20 pages.

You cant find 1 scumread in 20 pages?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 11:57 GMT
#550
On August 08 2013 20:54 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 20:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 20:05 Koshi wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:59 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:54 Koshi wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats, we just played in Titanic and you come in this thread and say that you know that everybody in your house is town and that you will protect their identity? You must be really REALLY confident in this game.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Um what? My reads were mostly right in Titanic. 1 wrong read. whatever.

I only prevent you from knowing who I can contact through pms.
All this other stuff is really weird. I didnt get elected.

I meant how the person in your house got elected.
Your first scumread in Titanic was on a town that you pushed till the end.
Then you found a "townslip" on an actual scum that we suspected and managed to get that scum enough towncred so he didn't get lynched day 1.

Now in this game you say that your entire house is town and that we should just trust you on it.

That's hilarious.


I think sharing townreads is kinda useless. It makes it easier for scum to choose a nk and giving townreads is easy for scum.
Treat it like a regular game with pms, scumhunt in the thread, scumhunt in pms or share reads with people you're fairly sure are town, only bring up pms in the thread if you got a really strong scumread on someone because of it.

Ok I agree.

But at this point we are not doing normal scumhunting. Everybody is discussing the houses while we are not allowed to mention the members in the houses. At this point we can't do any scumhunting at all.

20 pages.

You cant find 1 scumread in 20 pages?

This game started on page 22? In the remaining 5 pages I see Yamato&Oats shitting up the thread. johnnywup&Oats being superdefenisve about their house without sharing any reads. Onegu seems to try to avert thread direction to House Baratheon , just like johnnywup tried to do so by using Robert Baratheon as 3P example. The Lannisters shared their reads and I did the same for my House.

That's everything that happened in 6 hours unless I missed something.

oh is it?
So do you have any reads you want to expand on?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 12:08 GMT
#553
So acro, any specifc questions?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 12:12 GMT
#554
On August 08 2013 21:06 Xatalos wrote:
Oats, why do you have a scumread on Koshi again? Because this post before claiming him as scum doesn't really explain it:

Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 19:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats, we just played in Titanic and you come in this thread and say that you know that everybody in your house is town and that you will protect their identity? You must be really REALLY confident in this game.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Um what? My reads were mostly right in Titanic. 1 wrong read. whatever.

I only prevent you from knowing who I can contact through pms.
All this other stuff is really weird. I didnt get elected.


koshi didnt explain why dandel's actions was scum, when all the things he said seem to be townie to me, like agressive and shit. Killing kush was probably a joke, dunno.
Also, he didnt explain why im scum. This whole statement is bullshit.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Its not what Im doing at all. And its really weird that this is the conclusion that he drew from my statements so far.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 12:34 GMT
#561
On August 08 2013 21:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 19:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 19:47 Koshi wrote:
@ Oats. Tell me why you have townreads on your house. Don't use names but you can at least tell us WHY they are town. It's impossible to actually know if somebody is town in your house. At this point I think Oats his house is filled with scum only.

Why I have townreads on the dudes? Cause they are nice and helpful and shit. No obvious scummy pms, natural.


Nothing like your house, controversy everywhere.

Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 21:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 08 2013 21:06 Xatalos wrote:
Oats, why do you have a scumread on Koshi again? Because this post before claiming him as scum doesn't really explain it:

On August 08 2013 19:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
Oats, we just played in Titanic and you come in this thread and say that you know that everybody in your house is town and that you will protect their identity? You must be really REALLY confident in this game.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Um what? My reads were mostly right in Titanic. 1 wrong read. whatever.

I only prevent you from knowing who I can contact through pms.
All this other stuff is really weird. I didnt get elected.


koshi didnt explain why dandel's actions was scum, when all the things he said seem to be townie to me, like agressive and shit. Killing kush was probably a joke, dunno.
Also, he didnt explain why im scum. This whole statement is bullshit.
You prevent us to find scum in your house and you prevent your house by talking about how you got elected or prevent them from giving away information about you.

Its not what Im doing at all. And its really weird that this is the conclusion that he drew from my statements so far.

1) Oats townreads are either "nice and shit" or "agressive and shit".
2) Oats does not realise that this game is 6 pages long instead of 20.
3) Oats calls me scum if I point out he is shitting up the thread.
4) Oats does not answer me when I ask him who should be lord in our house in theory, but then wants me to explain to him why I find DI scummy over S0lstice.

Here is my first real scumread.

1) And so my heuristics are wrong?
2) Ok?
3) No, I called you scum because your scumreads are bullshit.
4) Whats the point of answering your question?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 12:35 GMT
#562
On August 08 2013 21:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 21:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
So acro, any specifc questions?

Do you think Yamato is a Blackfyre sympathist?

not really no.
Although, he could definetely play like this as scum, but I dont want to lynch him today
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 12:44 GMT
#568
[QUOTE]On August 08 2013 21:40 Xatalos wrote:
[QUOTE]On August 08 2013 21:06 Acrofales wrote:
[QUOTE]On August 08 2013 18:43 Xatalos wrote:
I also want to hear more from Ser Oatsmaster, because his reasons for not having a healthy dose of suspicion towards his kinfolks are weak. The fact that there was no strife in your house, is no reason to assume they are all true to the realm.[/QUOTE]

Oats, I'm actually interested in this hidden bit of text within Acro's opening post. Why do you assume that your House members being "nice" makes them town? grackaroni was "nice" in our House, more so than gumshoe or me, yet he was the most scummy of us four. Precisely because he went with the flow and was so passive/reactive... or "nice". I'd even go so far as to say that some controversy is better than no controversy at all. Too much is too much though, like might be the case with House Baratheon.[/QUOTE]
By nice, I mean like not passive and shit. I dunno. Ok strongest thing is that discussion has been natural and so far no scumreads on anyone.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 12:56 GMT
#577
On August 08 2013 21:55 Koshi wrote:

And of course Oats is more town than me for shitting up this thread 24/7 and even lying about not knowing how many pages there are in this game to try to get me mad.

personal attacks and jumping to conclusions not cool
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 13:00 GMT
#581
[QUOTE]On August 08 2013 21:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
[QUOTE]On August 08 2013 21:40 Xatalos wrote:
[QUOTE]On August 08 2013 21:06 Acrofales wrote:
[QUOTE]On August 08 2013 18:43 Xatalos wrote:
I also want to hear more from Ser Oatsmaster, because his reasons for not having a healthy dose of suspicion towards his kinfolks are weak. The fact that there was no strife in your house, is no reason to assume they are all true to the realm.[/QUOTE]

Oats, I'm actually interested in this hidden bit of text within Acro's opening post. Why do you assume that your House members being "nice" makes them town? grackaroni was "nice" in our House, more so than gumshoe or me, yet he was the most scummy of us four. Precisely because he went with the flow and was so passive/reactive... or "nice". I'd even go so far as to say that some controversy is better than no controversy at all. Too much is too much though, like might be the case with House Baratheon.[/QUOTE]
By nice, I mean like not passive and shit. I dunno. Ok strongest thing is that discussion has been natural and so far no scumreads on anyone.
[/QUOTE]
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 14:30 GMT
#658
One thing that caught my eye was the Oats / yamato show. Oatsmaster, i think your argument about not revealing your house members is bad and i don´t see a reason for you to call yamato out on it. It can easily be explained why revealing your house members and talking about them is beneficial for town. I´ll use your house as an example; You say you have townreads on all the dudes in your house. You are not willing to reveal them. What gives? Do you expect us all to take that as face value? The game has been going on for another 24 hours, and the only way to justify your reads from N0 is to talk about the reasons behind them. You can´t just come in and say "my house is cool, all town", because it stinks. Maybe you are right, but you can´t convince us of you being right with that. A good way for 1 or more mafians to perfectly hide is JUST the behaviour you are showing us.

I dont understand this part. Im not trying to convince you that specific people are town.
How can mafian's be found out if I claim the people in my house and the fact that I think they are all town?
I dont understand this Ryan.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 08 2013 14:37 GMT
#662
On August 08 2013 23:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 23:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
One thing that caught my eye was the Oats / yamato show. Oatsmaster, i think your argument about not revealing your house members is bad and i don´t see a reason for you to call yamato out on it. It can easily be explained why revealing your house members and talking about them is beneficial for town. I´ll use your house as an example; You say you have townreads on all the dudes in your house. You are not willing to reveal them. What gives? Do you expect us all to take that as face value? The game has been going on for another 24 hours, and the only way to justify your reads from N0 is to talk about the reasons behind them. You can´t just come in and say "my house is cool, all town", because it stinks. Maybe you are right, but you can´t convince us of you being right with that. A good way for 1 or more mafians to perfectly hide is JUST the behaviour you are showing us.

I dont understand this part. Im not trying to convince you that specific people are town.
How can mafian's be found out if I claim the people in my house and the fact that I think they are all town?
I dont understand this Ryan.

Because we canthen talk about your interaction with them, which will lead to:
1) Other opinions of if you all are town or not.
2) If we come to conclusion you are most likely all town, we have by process of elimination eliminated 4 suspects -> much higher chance of scum being elsewhere.

Now you saying "they´re all town" leads us nowhere. Not in finding mafia and not in proving anyone´s innocence.

So you wanna discuss townreads because?

Also, let me deal with my townreads being called scum. They arent at the moment so I dont see why we need to waste our time.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 278
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 278
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech150
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41390
Bisu 2791
Hyuk 1689
Shuttle 1619
Mini 695
EffOrt 631
Larva 445
Soma 320
firebathero 234
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 98
Zeus 73
Pusan 67
Sexy 53
Killer 50
Hyun 47
Bale 36
Trap 36
Mong 35
sorry 32
Hm[arnc] 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
zelot 19
Rock 12
Noble 12
yabsab 12
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6855
qojqva1496
Dendi987
Counter-Strike
fl0m1052
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes1020
Liquid`Hasu455
Lowko428
Other Games
gofns50010
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1350
DeMusliM276
Livibee173
Hui .142
Liquid`VortiX133
ArmadaUGS87
Mew2King86
ZerO(Twitch)20
CosmosSc2 18
elazer12
KnowMe4
Beastyqt1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6612
League of Legends
• Jankos1901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 56m
INu's Battles
21h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.