• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8265 users

Titanic Mini Mafia! - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 17:11 GMT
#387
On July 28 2013 02:07 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 02:01 hzflank wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Oats is really doing his best in this regard...


Too obvious. If scum wanted a messy thread then they would give town reasons to make it messy but they would not do it themselves. Also, Oats' recent posts have made it much easier to get reads on him than his early posts did.


I've made this mistake before in a game where I called someone town because he, for like 72 hours, with one scum left in the game, would not stop talking about setup speculation. I thought he couldnt possibly be this obvious so this is just a dumb townie. Turns out he was the last scum.

Am I saying oats is scum? Not really.... but he did make the last 2-3 pages a complete clusterfuck which is anti town behavior and if he continues we should lynch or vigi that shit.
Oats, you can ask questions and push stuff without making everything around you a slog to read through.

NEVER.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 17:13 GMT
#390
So anyway about Vayne, he is playing this game totally different from his sole scumgame on site, serious play there, got into a egobitch fight with marv and yeah. None of that here. At all. Meta says he aint scum.

Of course, he might just be really good and faking the bullshit but I dont see why he needs to draw attention to himself when he can play perfectly competent town when he rolls scum.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 17:13 GMT
#392
On July 28 2013 02:12 hzflank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 02:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
His whole filter is generally him trying not to step on anyones toes.


While you may have some points regarding my first post, the above comment is absolute rubbish. Not only have I been happy to step on toes but I have been very obvious about it.

Also, when you say my whole filter, did you miss the parts where I question people in an attempt to move things along?

wanna quote some post where you step on some dudes toes?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 18:14 GMT
#409
hey tofu wanna lynch justanothertownie?
Why/why not?

Read your case, if Im not wrong, it is basically stuff surrounding paperscraps and his 2 wagon shit right? I dunno man, its a lotta conspiracy theory based on scum setting up wagons and leaving himself outs. From what Ive seen, scum dont really leave themself outs. I dunno, your logic is fine, but I feel that exarezee has been posting really clearly and I can see his thought process and all that townie shit. Also not a good idea to kill active poster day 1.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 19:14 GMT
#425
FT, thoughts on justanothertownie?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 05:18 GMT
#467
##unvote: justanothertownie
##vote FT
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 05:28 GMT
#470
I know right Vayne ^^.

So FT.
On July 28 2013 04:39 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm null on JAT right now. He has me as a town read but a lot of his filter looks like he's trying to "fit in". Like he said himself, his filter isn't that big. I think if we get him to start positing more, it'll be easy to determine his alignment.

No, I would not lynch him today Oats. Not unless you make a good case against him.

He says that JAT having a town read on him is a town tell. What the fuck. Then he goes on and says the scummy part of his filter. Apparently they cancel each other out.
Also, he cares more about his appearance than lynching scum as can be seen by the fact that he asks me to make a case.
He would sheep me but only if the case is good. Not that JAT is scum. Totally wrong mindset here. Lynch him.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 05:36 GMT
#475
On July 28 2013 14:35 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 14:29 exarezee wrote:
@Vayne

I see that you want to stop discussions when you don't answer anything that I ask. Tunneling implies that I am so focused on something that I don't see the bigger picture. Please tell me the bigger picture that I'm missing. Don't give me some random saying like putting all your eggs in one basket. I know I'm town. It is certainly possible that paper is town. If papers is town, how am i setting myself up for a failure of a game?

Who do you think is a better scum candidate than papers atm?


sorry but you can't trick me into contradicting myself =) I have quite a few scum reads but it's not worth it to give them out on day 1.

There is no bigger picture. Just take what I said at face value and approach the game like paperscraps doesn't exist for a second.

Vayne dont be a dick.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 08:31 GMT
#490
On July 28 2013 15:33 Paperscraps wrote:
@Oatsmaster
I would like to hear your read on FT. I am bit cross at the moment. Tofu had no reason to defend me early on. If he were scum, what is the motivation behind doing this. He could actually town read me and scum read exar or being trying to look town by defending me. What are your thoughts?

@Malongo
Good to see you posting. I am curious, do you have any town reads so far?

Scum like to defend townies?
I really dont know how defending someone means that the defender is town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 08:31 GMT
#491
On July 28 2013 15:35 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 14:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
I know right Vayne ^^.

So FT.
On July 28 2013 04:39 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm null on JAT right now. He has me as a town read but a lot of his filter looks like he's trying to "fit in". Like he said himself, his filter isn't that big. I think if we get him to start positing more, it'll be easy to determine his alignment.

No, I would not lynch him today Oats. Not unless you make a good case against him.

He says that JAT having a town read on him is a town tell. What the fuck. Then he goes on and says the scummy part of his filter. Apparently they cancel each other out.
Also, he cares more about his appearance than lynching scum as can be seen by the fact that he asks me to make a case.
He would sheep me but only if the case is good. Not that JAT is scum. Totally wrong mindset here. Lynch him.

No, I didn't say JAT having a town read on me is a town tell. That's simply untrue. I said he has me as a town read. Now, scum usually have some town as town reads. That is not meaningful in itself, however, when it's coupled with the fact that he has a lot of posts that indicate that his town read on me is somewhat justifiable from a town perspective. If you would like, I'll quote them for you.

I'm not going to sheep you if you make a good case. I'll consider voting him if you make a good case. There's a big difference there.

your reading comprehension is horrible.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 08:36 GMT
#492
ok ft, why do I have to make a good case for you to consider voting for justanothertownie?
Since when does someone reading you as town mean that they are town?

[quote
On July 28 2013 04:39 FirmTofu wrote:
I'm null on JAT right now. He has me as a town read but a lot of his filter looks like he's trying to "fit in".

[/quote]
This is phrased as "JAT is Null, Town for this reason, Scum for this reason."
So of course I think that you think him reading you as town means he is town. No not fucking true.


No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 10:00 GMT
#505
conspiracy theories abound.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 12:37 GMT
#517
On July 28 2013 20:49 hzflank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 20:30 Vivax wrote:
hz, what's your current read on justanothertownie?


That's a really good question. When Oats made his case against JAT it was actually a pretty good case and I was a little surprised that it did not gather more support or at least positive comments. JAT's filter starts bad and does not get a lot better.

I think the reason that I have been giving JAT the benefit of doubt is because for most of the game I really have not trusted Oats. I did consider moving my vote to JAT but I wanted Paper to post before I moved my vote.

Looking without any associations then JAT seems like scum to me.

In fact, the thing that confuses me most about this game so far is that more people did not vote for JAT and then Oats moved his vote off of JAT when he did. I am not going to be able to figure out why this happened until I see some flips, though.

FT more scum
Also, I can wait for JAT to get lynched.
Are you gonna vote for FT? Why/why not?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 13:21 GMT
#521
Info info info, thats all of what you think about.

The best info that we get from a Papers flip is that he flips town.

Why dont you like my reasoning?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 13:43 GMT
#525
On July 28 2013 22:24 Clarity_nl wrote:
Nah I don't think FT is scum anymore yo. I'm having issues with paper, yes he looks scummy but there's never been any pushbacks up until now, when suddenly and FT wagon is being formed (which makes sense, his posting is kinda scummy)

It's that interaction where we was SUPER EXCITED HE FOUND A SCUMSLIP that happened, can't really see him as anything but town after that in my eyes.

yeah yeah you're right. Good job clarity.
##unvote FT
##vote: JAT
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 14:01 GMT
#530
On July 28 2013 22:59 hzflank wrote:
Lol Oats, so obvious. Oats and Paper both scum, FT and JAT both town.

Vivax probably town. He thinks I am scum because I seemed to be soft defending JAT.

I know right hzflank. I totally should stop pushing FT because it makes me look extremely scummy. Can you use your brain for one moment and explain why I would stop voting for FT as scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 14:04 GMT
#532
So CJS, is vayne your only scumread?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 14:04 GMT
#533
On July 28 2013 23:03 Clarity_nl wrote:
WIFOMWIFOMWIFOMWIFOMWIFOMWIFOMWIFOMWIFOMWIFOMWIFOMWIFOM

You dont know what WIFOM means, shut up.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 14:10 GMT
#537
On July 28 2013 23:07 hzflank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 23:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 22:59 hzflank wrote:
Lol Oats, so obvious. Oats and Paper both scum, FT and JAT both town.

Vivax probably town. He thinks I am scum because I seemed to be soft defending JAT.

I know right hzflank. I totally should stop pushing FT because it makes me look extremely scummy. Can you use your brain for one moment and explain why I would stop voting for FT as scum?


Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 22:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 22:24 Clarity_nl wrote:
Nah I don't think FT is scum anymore yo. I'm having issues with paper, yes he looks scummy but there's never been any pushbacks up until now, when suddenly and FT wagon is being formed (which makes sense, his posting is kinda scummy)

It's that interaction where we was SUPER EXCITED HE FOUND A SCUMSLIP that happened, can't really see him as anything but town after that in my eyes.

yeah yeah you're right. Good job clarity.
##unvote FT
##vote: JAT


That information was all available before you voted for FT. Are you not reading the thread properly again, Oats? You cannot change your mind based on information that was available before you formed the original opinion.

Wait so you are saying that I unvoted because of what scum agenda? I dont see it anywhere.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 28 2013 14:22 GMT
#544
On July 28 2013 23:14 hzflank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 23:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 23:07 hzflank wrote:
On July 28 2013 23:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 22:59 hzflank wrote:
Lol Oats, so obvious. Oats and Paper both scum, FT and JAT both town.

Vivax probably town. He thinks I am scum because I seemed to be soft defending JAT.

I know right hzflank. I totally should stop pushing FT because it makes me look extremely scummy. Can you use your brain for one moment and explain why I would stop voting for FT as scum?


On July 28 2013 22:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 22:24 Clarity_nl wrote:
Nah I don't think FT is scum anymore yo. I'm having issues with paper, yes he looks scummy but there's never been any pushbacks up until now, when suddenly and FT wagon is being formed (which makes sense, his posting is kinda scummy)

It's that interaction where we was SUPER EXCITED HE FOUND A SCUMSLIP that happened, can't really see him as anything but town after that in my eyes.

yeah yeah you're right. Good job clarity.
##unvote FT
##vote: JAT


That information was all available before you voted for FT. Are you not reading the thread properly again, Oats? You cannot change your mind based on information that was available before you formed the original opinion.

Wait so you are saying that I unvoted because of what scum agenda? I dont see it anywhere.


A simple scum reasoning could be because you thought that you had more chance to secure a lynch on JAT than on FT.

Are you serious?
Who do you see wanting to lynch JAT? Vivax ONLY.
FT more people dont view so well.

Presuming im not horrible at playing scum, would scumoats do it?
Fuck I wish marv was here to explain.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 4m
Patches Events
15h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 4m
OSC
23h 4m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.