• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8282 users

Titanic Mini Mafia! - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:23 GMT
#333
On July 28 2013 01:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 01:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Sorry, but agreeing with someone on one particular subject is not the same as sheeping him. Or do we have a very different understanding of this term?

Regarding Papers: The contradiction I meant ist still the point that he claims everything he said was a joke and the part I quoted is surely not

How the fuck is it a contradiction if his post is slightly inaccurate?

Also, so he posted that everything was a joke when there was a post that clearly was not, how does that make him scum?
.
Why would scum not vote so carelessly if it makes them look townie to people like you?


Because scum dont think that way.

Why would a townie freak out like that and take back everything he said? It doesn't make him 100% scum but until the point i made the post in question he contradicting himself was the scummiest thing existing in the thread for me.

So you know how scum thinks?

I know that scum dont make random votes that look insanely suspicious.

Papers didnt freak out.
Whatever, Im done discussing this until he posts again.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:24 GMT
#335
On July 28 2013 01:24 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 01:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:21 Koshi wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:17 Koshi wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:15 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:01 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 28 2013 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Cause he nitpicks peoples post. He suddenly 180s on a read convinced by a really bad post.
He never explains how papers is scum cause of that, just points out 'bad' posts without offering any analysis.


I happen to agree that vayne has done nothing and that before you made that case you had done nothing.
So what is left, he nitpicks stuff during the first 12 hours of the game? Please explain why that is scummy.

because he takes it and calls 1 part scummy. Like he is trying so desperately to call paper's scum. If you read a filter and you dont think a dude is scum, you dont make a case right? Well justanothertownie decided that he had to call papers scum and capitalize on the current thread view towards him and went through his filter thinking that. So he nitpicked. Nitpicking is bad and scummy because it shows you dont have actual reasons to believe someone is scum.

Clarity, who is scum? And dont say vayne, hes town.


I'm not buying it, I understand that argument when you cherrypick a 10 page filter but it was like 12 hours into the game or something.

Anyway, other than Tofu? I dunno, there's a lot of people who have contributed nothing or the minimum and I'm kinda getting worried this is just gonna be a town on town shitfest.
What makes you say vayne is town?

Explain the tofu read.

Vayne is town for not giving a fuck how he looks.

That is very very wrong.

hm?

Vayne cares about how he looks? Nope. Just nope.

he doesnt care.

Indeed. Always and ever. You can't say he isn't scum because he is "too scummy to be scum" that shit doesn't fly with Vayne and you should know it.

Did you see vayne's scumgame in Les Mis?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:28 GMT
#337
On July 28 2013 01:26 Koshi wrote:
Let's talk people that look bad atm.
justanothertownie

Horrible first post.
Horrible second post.
3
4
5
6
7
8

come on koshi, I just posted a case lol.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:30 GMT
#342
[QUOTE]On July 28 2013 01:28 justanothertownie wrote:
[QUOTE]On July 28 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]On July 28 2013 01:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Sorry, but agreeing with someone on one particular subject is not the same as sheeping him. Or do we have a very different understanding of this term?
So you currently think me and vayne are scum right?
Wanna give better reasons that CJS?[/QUOTE]
No, i don't think like that. I don't know about you because you are so stubbornly defending your ridiculous case against me. You might be scum but might aswell be misguided town.
Regarding VA I would really like to see him contributing at least a bit. I don't like his approach to this game but it is not alignment indicative to me.[/QUOTE]
what the fuck dude.
CJS said me and VA are scum. You said you agree. Now you back off and say
"uhhh they might not be, ya know bad townie and such"

Scum bro.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:31 GMT
#343
On July 28 2013 01:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 01:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:26 Koshi wrote:
Let's talk people that look bad atm.
justanothertownie

Horrible first post.
Horrible second post.
3
4
5
6
7
8

come on koshi, I just posted a case lol.


How is anyone supposed to know when you spam the next two pages with one liner questions that have nothing to do with your case and you don't follow up?
Your case is also pretty poor

:o
But when you read justanothertownies filter, is he scummy?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:31 GMT
#344
On July 28 2013 01:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 01:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:24 Koshi wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:21 Koshi wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:17 Koshi wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:15 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
because he takes it and calls 1 part scummy. Like he is trying so desperately to call paper's scum. If you read a filter and you dont think a dude is scum, you dont make a case right? Well justanothertownie decided that he had to call papers scum and capitalize on the current thread view towards him and went through his filter thinking that. So he nitpicked. Nitpicking is bad and scummy because it shows you dont have actual reasons to believe someone is scum.

Clarity, who is scum? And dont say vayne, hes town.


I'm not buying it, I understand that argument when you cherrypick a 10 page filter but it was like 12 hours into the game or something.

Anyway, other than Tofu? I dunno, there's a lot of people who have contributed nothing or the minimum and I'm kinda getting worried this is just gonna be a town on town shitfest.
What makes you say vayne is town?

Explain the tofu read.

Vayne is town for not giving a fuck how he looks.

That is very very wrong.

hm?

Vayne cares about how he looks? Nope. Just nope.

he doesnt care.

Indeed. Always and ever. You can't say he isn't scum because he is "too scummy to be scum" that shit doesn't fly with Vayne and you should know it.

Did you see vayne's scumgame in Les Mis?

Nope. I have recently played with Vayne 3 times now and he doesn't care about himself ever. He doesn't martyr though. Just bad posts. Always.
It's also easy to change styles, I think VA is smart enough to not go "shitposting = I am town", "contentposting = I am scum".

There is no reason for you to say VA is town because he is shitposting. That's defending VA without reason. Don't do it. It's bad.

Its also correct.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:33 GMT
#346
justanothertownie, can you point me to scum please?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:34 GMT
#350
On July 28 2013 01:33 IMCaptainJackSparrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 01:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
justanothertownie, can you point me to scum please?

Because you are too lazy to do it yourself?

Because I would like to know who he thinks is scum with some reasons.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:36 GMT
#355
On July 28 2013 01:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
This post seems to indicate he's town:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2013 22:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 27 2013 21:29 hzflank wrote:

One post doth not maketh a townie.

What do you think of Clarity's case on Tofu? Or the exchange between Clarity and myself?

I don't like the case on Tofu. That doesn't mean he can't be scum but his Filter looks more like town to me. His vote on exarezee doesn't make that much sense to me but I don't think it is scum motivated. I guess he just tried to get exarezee to explain himself.

But as you already pointed out: he should defend himself!

Your argument with clarity is actually pretty stupid... I see a lot of nitpicking in it. For example I think the discussion whether 7 minutes are enough to read a page of filter ist pointless as it surely depends on the player. I also don't understand why you are so focused on clarity answering you and presenting his case in the same post. Arguments like this won't help town in any way.

I am not entirely sure why clarity started this case on Tofu because I can't imagine he really thinks this guy is scum at the moment.

All he says is FT is town town town town town town town town Dude stop hurting town. Ft is town somemore.

how is that townie?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:37 GMT
#356
On July 28 2013 01:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Oats come on... i agreed with him saying Vayne and you both didn't do shit until then - that's all. Stop misrepresenting things like that.

Doesnt matter.

Ok I got an exercise for you. Give me 2 scum with 2-3 lines of reasoning.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:39 GMT
#358
On July 28 2013 01:38 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 01:35 Koshi wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:26 Koshi wrote:
Let's talk people that look bad atm.
justanothertownie

Horrible first post.
Horrible second post.
3
4
5
6
7
8

come on koshi, I just posted a case lol.


How is anyone supposed to know when you spam the next two pages with one liner questions that have nothing to do with your case and you don't follow up?
Your case is also pretty poor

:o
But when you read justanothertownies filter, is he scummy?


He's no shining beacon of green but I don't think he has a decent chance of flipping red, no.

This post seems to indicate he's town:
On July 27 2013 22:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 27 2013 21:29 hzflank wrote:

One post doth not maketh a townie.

What do you think of Clarity's case on Tofu? Or the exchange between Clarity and myself?

I don't like the case on Tofu. That doesn't mean he can't be scum but his Filter looks more like town to me. His vote on exarezee doesn't make that much sense to me but I don't think it is scum motivated. I guess he just tried to get exarezee to explain himself.

But as you already pointed out: he should defend himself!

Your argument with clarity is actually pretty stupid... I see a lot of nitpicking in it. For example I think the discussion whether 7 minutes are enough to read a page of filter ist pointless as it surely depends on the player. I also don't understand why you are so focused on clarity answering you and presenting his case in the same post. Arguments like this won't help town in any way.

I am not entirely sure why clarity started this case on Tofu because I can't imagine he really thinks this guy is scum at the moment.

How does that look town when you think the opposite?
You say that you are scum?


Two town players cant have different viewpoints?
That post makes no sense from a scum viewpoint, especially the last line. What scum says "I don't think he believes in it himself"

Scum that knows that FT is town?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:40 GMT
#361
Notice that justanothertownie never actually addresses any parts of the case other than the FT's vote which is only a small part.
And then goes on to another topic.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:41 GMT
#363
On July 28 2013 01:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Way to exaggerate Oats... i said he looks more like town. How could you interpret that as:
Show nested quote +
town town town town town town town town Dude stop hurting town. Ft is town somemore.

You make no sense man...

nitpicking. Why are you doing this instead of scumhunting?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:42 GMT
#365
On July 28 2013 01:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 01:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:38 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:35 Koshi wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:26 Koshi wrote:
Let's talk people that look bad atm.
justanothertownie

Horrible first post.
Horrible second post.
3
4
5
6
7
8

come on koshi, I just posted a case lol.


How is anyone supposed to know when you spam the next two pages with one liner questions that have nothing to do with your case and you don't follow up?
Your case is also pretty poor

:o
But when you read justanothertownies filter, is he scummy?


He's no shining beacon of green but I don't think he has a decent chance of flipping red, no.

This post seems to indicate he's town:
On July 27 2013 22:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 27 2013 21:29 hzflank wrote:

One post doth not maketh a townie.

What do you think of Clarity's case on Tofu? Or the exchange between Clarity and myself?

I don't like the case on Tofu. That doesn't mean he can't be scum but his Filter looks more like town to me. His vote on exarezee doesn't make that much sense to me but I don't think it is scum motivated. I guess he just tried to get exarezee to explain himself.

But as you already pointed out: he should defend himself!

Your argument with clarity is actually pretty stupid... I see a lot of nitpicking in it. For example I think the discussion whether 7 minutes are enough to read a page of filter ist pointless as it surely depends on the player. I also don't understand why you are so focused on clarity answering you and presenting his case in the same post. Arguments like this won't help town in any way.

I am not entirely sure why clarity started this case on Tofu because I can't imagine he really thinks this guy is scum at the moment.

How does that look town when you think the opposite?
You say that you are scum?


Two town players cant have different viewpoints?
That post makes no sense from a scum viewpoint, especially the last line. What scum says "I don't think he believes in it himself"

Scum that knows that FT is town?


Saying my case is bad or that FT looks town can be said by both scum and town,saying "I don't think he believes in his own case" seems like a conclusion you can't really get to as scum.
Doesn't matter that he's wrong

I dunno man, I dont agree with that.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:44 GMT
#367
On July 28 2013 01:42 hzflank wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 01:39 exarezee wrote:
I'm really lost as to who's trolling. I've been trolled by captain sparrow, oatsmaster, and paper so far. Are you guys all just joking right now or can i take your posts seriously.


The thread got really shitty. Working out why would be an interesting exercise.

Why you shit on thread.

Nice to see you back exarezee, any thoughts at all?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:50 GMT
#373
On July 28 2013 01:47 Koshi wrote:
Oats you are posting way too much mate. At this point you are hurting town.

Nope.
Why do people always bring up this 'hurting' town thing.
I dont get it.
Nothing that creates more content is hurting town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:52 GMT
#376
On July 28 2013 01:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 01:42 hzflank wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:39 exarezee wrote:
I'm really lost as to who's trolling. I've been trolled by captain sparrow, oatsmaster, and paper so far. Are you guys all just joking right now or can i take your posts seriously.


The thread got really shitty. Working out why would be an interesting exercise.


Oats is really doing his best in this regard...
So, oats which part of your case do you want me to adress?

As for scumreads:

Paper still looks scummy to me for the same reasons i mentioned before.
You start to look scummy to me because you are killing town atmosphere and keeping tunneling me with that joke of a case.

I don't have any other scumreads as of yet. There are plenty of people who didn't contribute nearly enough to really judge them based on their posts.

OMGUS?
nice response.
How is me tunneling you scummy?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:54 GMT
#378
On July 28 2013 01:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 01:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:47 Koshi wrote:
Oats you are posting way too much mate. At this point you are hurting town.

Nope.
Why do people always bring up this 'hurting' town thing.
I dont get it.
Nothing that creates more content is hurting town.

You made a case 1 hour ago. Since then you have made around 35 other posts. Not too much on that case, but way much on arguing with 1 liners about a lot of crap. Some of it is useful but most of it is just spamming the thread.

I wanted to make a case on Clarity harddefending justanothertownie, but at this point I don't know if clarity is doing that because he is scum or because he wants you to be wrong. Look at your own filter. It's getting insane. 1 good case followed by 35 one liners.

Clarity is probably town.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 16:55 GMT
#379
justanothertownie, do you have a history of games anywhere?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 27 2013 17:06 GMT
#384
On July 28 2013 01:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 01:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:42 hzflank wrote:
On July 28 2013 01:39 exarezee wrote:
I'm really lost as to who's trolling. I've been trolled by captain sparrow, oatsmaster, and paper so far. Are you guys all just joking right now or can i take your posts seriously.


The thread got really shitty. Working out why would be an interesting exercise.


Oats is really doing his best in this regard...
So, oats which part of your case do you want me to adress?

As for scumreads:

Paper still looks scummy to me for the same reasons i mentioned before.
You start to look scummy to me because you are killing town atmosphere and keeping tunneling me with that joke of a case.

I don't have any other scumreads as of yet. There are plenty of people who didn't contribute nearly enough to really judge them based on their posts.

OMGUS?
nice response.
How is me tunneling you scummy?

Sigh. Because you try to make it look like you are really contributing and scumhunting while you just repeat the same things all over again without bringing any good points.
Let's just assume i was not in the game - who would you want to lynch?

Possibly vivax.
One of these dudes is almost surely scum though.
Rayn, stutters, Malongo, Vivax.

Actually can everyone give their views on Hzflank?
I feel that his first post is really bad.
Jumping on papers for a joke, calling tofu scum for an aggressive comment, tempering his town read on exarezee with a post he deems as bad.
Points out a post from rayn that should not be followed but isnt scummy. Huh, I wonder why bad advice isnt scummy. Feels kinda like he doesnt wanna go to much in one way or another but stay in the middle.
and this beauty of a sentence.
To finish, I liked the way that a lot of votes were thrown around early and I see benefit in continuing to do this, as it will provide extra information in the future. Since I think that Paperscraps is the scummiest player so far:

So apparently he sees the votes as good even though none/few of them were properly explained. Looks to me like he is saying good townie practices without actually seeing if its applicable. Sure, votes are good but not at the votes at the time he posted.
His whole filter is generally him trying not to step on anyones toes.
And misunderstanding clarity's post and blowing it up a lot. Not much here.

Thoughts?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 477
Hyun 139
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 473
ViBE250
Livibee191
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick930
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 4m
Patches Events
15h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 4m
OSC
23h 4m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.