• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:45
CEST 22:45
KST 05:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12132 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XLV - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 31 2013 22:49 GMT
#439
On August 01 2013 07:46 Gotard wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 05:56 infii wrote:
On August 01 2013 05:49 Umasi wrote:
Infii, why did you pop in to comment and basically say nothing, and then tell us you don't plan on saying anything? And you're defensive! What are you trying to accomplish by that? Address things other than yourself and generic town lists, because that just looks like you attempting to appear to contribute.


In which way did I say nothing?
My post was targeted mainly at sc_a.M.
The no-analysis thing was meant as a side note to clarify my thoughts on it...


"My post was targeted mainly at sc_a.M"
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 05:56 infii wrote:
That sounds so much pro scum that it almost can't be true. Please clarify your post if you are town.

Really? I mean, really? If you are targeting something it would be nice if you would explain to us why you think that particular behaviour is scummy.

No lynch seems like a bad option to me but in the last game I played there was a guy who wanted no lynch and he was town. This is an opinion and of course you can argue with it but you need to tell why you don't agree.

If you say something is scummy tell us why and i mean WHY not some meaningless one-liner.

Frankly, Gotard, I think he may be scum. If he is it implicates squishy a little but will be mostly WIFOM. I squishy is red I practically insist you are right and Indio is scum.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 31 2013 22:50 GMT
#440
EBWOP: I live near Indio, however a town cannot be scum . infii
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 31 2013 22:58 GMT
#442
On August 01 2013 07:54 DeusXmachina wrote:
My thoughts on infii:

He seems to be pretty passive, both in the content of his posts and the amount of posts. He did state that he can't post as much as he likes but that might be a ruse. Infii does not seem to care that much about day 1. He might feel like you can't accomplish much.

Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 05:26 infii wrote:

I'm sorry but you won't get an indepth analysis from me on day 1 (maybe even day2). There is just not enough information on everyone, that would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. (is this even a common phrase in english?)


This seems like a shady reason for not helping. You can at least do your best to give us analysis. Even if your wrong it still helps us out in some way. You should not be afraid of being wrong.

It is hard for me to give a definitive answer right now, but I think we should all keep an eye on him. Hopefully the pressure will reveal something.

Furthermore, I want to point out that the process leading up to a lynch offers a lot more valuable information than the lynch itself. It is in our best interest to lynch someone day 1. My understanding is that no-lynches are more valuable when the game is almost over.

Yes.

You are certain on reps still?

Also. What of those who don't post much at all? At least a thought people. When lurkers are left to lie scum are strongly tempted to join them- it is easy and comfortable as lurking scum. Unless we lynch lurkers

| | close to voting reps...
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 31 2013 23:10 GMT
#446
On August 01 2013 08:06 DeusXmachina wrote:
We should look for persistent patterns of lurking over multiple days. If we still have heavy lurkers during the latter half of day 2 then we can put a lot of pressure on those individuals. What do guys think about analyzing infrequent posters patterns of posting (say that 5 times fast). Is someone who posts at semi regular intervals but posts infrequently more likely to be scum than someone who posts infrequently but in spurts? I would like to know if this could be a basis for analysis.

Nah. Tang looked totes town when I was scum. I offered to be bussed, they pulled it off beautifully but none of us had the same posting style. We were all scum though

So in short: not really. That is not how you gauge scumminess, but it could be a factor of a case where you already have other reasons.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 31 2013 23:13 GMT
#447
On August 01 2013 08:09 DeusXmachina wrote:
Also a message to anyone hesitant about voting reps:
I get that newbie players are going to make mistakes, hell just look at my first pointless posts in this game (first every mafia posts), but don't you think it is kind of odd that he as already stated multiple times that he has been reading guides? It is definitely odd that after so much ridicule (sorry reps) that he still seems hesitant to contribute. Food for thought.

I am very

VERY

odd.


Odd =\= scum and there is my reservation. He isn't quite so scummy but he is on a knife. Stray either way and totes scum 2me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 01:38 GMT
#481
Humph. Well if reps flips red I will be cool. If he flips green, know this: I have stated earlier that my own train of thought looked just like reps if not worse first game. It was because I 100% wanted to survive, rather than hunt scum- because I was tracker, and felt that tracking night actions would make me better prepared to successfully scumhunt.

See this; it hasn't happened yet, but I already feel that if reps flips green holy flare and deus x machina look scummier. Why?

Simple. Reps has given inclination toward being an ideal scum mislynch target.

That being said he hasn't helped things one bit. But I still fosftp for future reference, and yet here is my vote as I agree, we need to lynch.

I am fully aware that I will look scummy right with them if he flips town, because I'll look all knowing and distancing myself from mislynch. I am aware of this fact and still post it. So shouldn't affect your votes!

votes reps
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 01:41 GMT
#482
I am on the top of the thread 4 pages out of 5 or something
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 01:58 GMT
#488
On August 01 2013 10:44 Umasi wrote:
But slam what if you're saying this preemptively to reduce the chances that people will actually use it as evidence against you!
wham bam slam you're scum brooooo

(this is a joke for all who are curious btw)

Exuncly

But if anyone wants me to elaborate, I will IF ASKED. If you are content let it lie, could be dangerous
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 03:57 GMT
#499
On August 01 2013 12:14 Nightcat99 wrote:
I guess every one is going to sleep, so i will leave this for every one to think about. Since rep's death is pretty secure.

Stim has not elaborate.

Infill needs to defend himself.

I am not happy with Gotard's reason to vote infill.

sc_a.M is lurking hard.

Rofl, sleep

I've been pounding this generally all day.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 04:00 GMT
#500
Dude we gonna have epic modkills?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 04:08 GMT
#502
On August 01 2013 13:00 reps)squishy wrote:
I am not lying but when you guys lynch me it's going to be green and be Vanilla Town. I got accused because Deus thinks me being a newbie is a scum cover up. Shit snowballed and I am going to be hanging from a rope in a few hours. It's your last chance to change your votes. Alakaslam lynching me is not following the Kenpachi rule that he so abides by I am VT. I really have super huge suspicions with Usami, Alakaslam and, Deus. First off Deus throws the index finger at me and votes me. Then Usami and Alakaslam vote against Deus then unvote at near the same time and then vote for me near the same time. Why are they Alakaslam and Deus playing so much alike really ringing a bell here. You can say that I have not contributed and that is the reason you are going to lynch me. If you are going to lynch someone that has not post. It really feels like all against 1 right now.

B cause when we (more than Umasi and I, holy flare did this too, and stim for a sec I think?)

1.defended u & said how to prove innocent to town

You didn't follow up apparently as instead of trying to give those reads that were asked for you began to martyr,

2. Got frustrated with this

You disappeared

3. Started to express inclinations that you were so detrimental that even as town you should not be lynched

Continued martyr.

It isn't over till it's over. Currently no one is set to be lynched!

So...

Give town the info it has asked for.

Otherwise there is scum motive for hanging back: better to be lynched than to give info to town.

See I Haz plays as skum nau
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 04:12 GMT
#504
Oh yeah

Kenpachi rule kind of only really works for Kenpachi

The vote got deus to talk

He is null now though but that is later topic

You have trashed your own rep so much that a lot depends on ur flip, so you need to work work till George done, and you not under suspisione, m'lord
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 04:13 GMT
#505
On August 01 2013 13:10 reps)squishy wrote:
@infill I want to question you.

Q: You decided to be neutral which is seems like a scum move to not draw attention. Why would you lean towards neutral if you were town?
A:

Q: You have not posted very much are you busy whats up with that?
A:

Most agree with this, focus on thy defense. I would like to lift my vote, but cannot in good conscience. Yet.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 04:22 GMT
#507
On August 01 2013 13:13 reps)squishy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 13:08 Alakaslam wrote:
On August 01 2013 13:00 reps)squishy wrote:
I am not lying but when you guys lynch me it's going to be green and be Vanilla Town. I got accused because Deus thinks me being a newbie is a scum cover up. Shit snowballed and I am going to be hanging from a rope in a few hours. It's your last chance to change your votes. Alakaslam lynching me is not following the Kenpachi rule that he so abides by I am VT. I really have super huge suspicions with Usami, Alakaslam and, Deus. First off Deus throws the index finger at me and votes me. Then Usami and Alakaslam vote against Deus then unvote at near the same time and then vote for me near the same time. Why are they Alakaslam and Deus playing so much alike really ringing a bell here. You can say that I have not contributed and that is the reason you are going to lynch me. If you are going to lynch someone that has not post. It really feels like all against 1 right now.

B cause when we (more than Umasi and I, holy flare did this too, and stim for a sec I think?)

1.defended u & said how to prove innocent to town

You didn't follow up apparently as instead of trying to give those reads that were asked for you began to martyr,

2. Got frustrated with this

You disappeared

3. Started to express inclinations that you were so detrimental that even as town you should not be lynched

Continued martyr.

It isn't over till it's over. Currently no one is set to be lynched!

So...

Give town the info it has asked for.

Otherwise there is scum motive for hanging back: better to be lynched than to give info to town.

See I Haz plays as skum nau


I continued to read looked like people want to see how I defended my self. Once I did they started complaining that I defended my self.

Ignore them, keep defending. Just say all, people are stunned by the sheer WIFOM you say- this comes of being too vague. I am going to assume you are me from NMM XLIII. Look, martyring seems powerful when you do it, but really, that is for cops. As this is day 1, even if you are cop, it just looks bad cause you got no special info yet. So don't martyr. Assume you won't be lynched yet, but might be if you can't convince anyone that you are against scum. Ask ppl what they wanna hear, and give them the answers they want- no worries being wrong. Remember, I may look like a bamcis one, but no. Just no. Look at nuclear winter mafia, when this game Is over, and revel in the Rofl reading my filter.

So read your own filter, as if it was a different person, and see what you think.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 04:23 GMT
#508
Oh yeah- talk to a coach

Pick one, next post
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 04:25 GMT
#509
Town Coaches: Hapahauli, ObviousOne
* Scum Coaches: Geript
* 3P Coaches: Oatsmaster


Pick a town coach if u r town
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 04:30 GMT
#510
Dang it

If I could edit is put the * by pick a town coach if you town

This intentional failure man
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 04:40 GMT
#512
On August 01 2013 13:38 reps)squishy wrote:
Thanks a ton I forgot about the coaches.

This bein done you lurkas

I sing this not to you but AT you



Scam is Chloe and Indio is somebody
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 04:41 GMT
#513
Infii u Indio jones now ok?

...

I'll take that as an irreversible yes
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
August 01 2013 04:43 GMT
#514
Zyrre u still Chloe too
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O123
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19484
Calm 2127
Shuttle 320
White-Ra 189
Mini 177
ZZZero.O 123
firebathero 71
soO 10
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1520
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4898
Liquid`Hasu646
Other Games
summit1g6790
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN2072
fl0m1322
crisheroes308
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax221
Livibee184
Mew2King53
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick928
BasetradeTV179
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1398
• Shiphtur682
• WagamamaTV372
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 15m
Replay Cast
2h 15m
OSC
15h 15m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.