• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:01
CEST 22:01
KST 05:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9010 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 27 2013 21:35 GMT
#2071
On July 28 2013 06:32 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 06:30 JarJarDrinks wrote:
I wish this all would have happened yesterday so there'd be more time to reread stuff to see if I really believe these claims. I'm leaning towards legit because it'd be so outlandish for scum to do something like this,

If u 2 guys are telling truths. then there's a fullproof way to see if cora is legit. Submit your own name tonight. According to cora u wont get town or scum, it'll say investigator or whatever it was he said.


But if FirmTofu is fakeclaiming, he could just say he got back investigator.
That's why I said "If u 2 guys are telling truths" And like, If tofu is fakeclaiming then 5T has to be fakeclaiming too right? It just doesn't make sense that tofu would fake claim to be 3rd detective as scum. Just seems too farfetched.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 27 2013 22:20 GMT
#2094
@TG. Not home. Following by phone. Will be on this evening.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 28 2013 00:35 GMT
#2132
@TG. I was w/ you on Tofu before. But how are you not reevaluating ur read on him after this DT claim?

Explain to me how he possibly could have made this claim as scum? He specifically said that he got the exact same role PM as getmo. Then 5T immediately backed him up. How could he have known that? The only way it makes any sense is if 5T and tofu are mafia. And a double fake claim just seems way too ridiculous to consider.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 28 2013 01:54 GMT
#2141
On July 28 2013 10:00 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 09:35 JarJarDrinks wrote:
@TG. I was w/ you on Tofu before. But how are you not reevaluating ur read on him after this DT claim?

Explain to me how he possibly could have made this claim as scum? He specifically said that he got the exact same role PM as getmo. Then 5T immediately backed him up. How could he have known that? The only way it makes any sense is if 5T and tofu are mafia. And a double fake claim just seems way too ridiculous to consider.


Actually, FiveTouch claim really threw me for a loop. But if we consider the scum Tofu and town 5T, scum made the play without knowing 5T was DT and is trying to kill Corazon. The small exchange between me and Tofu seems like Tofu is now off script (not according to plan) if he is indeed scum.

I'm still ok with my read. Atually very comfortable because I'm seeing Tofu pull idea after idea without responding to our objections. Sometimes they are really stupid ideas, too. The whole flow is very much within the "pushing scum agenda" behavior.
You didn't address my main point. Tofu didn't just claim detective. He claimed detective and said that he got the exact same PM as getmo. How could he have made that assumption? AFAIK cora never claimed his role PM matched getmos. Fivetouch immediately believing the claim means that he got the exact same role PM as getmo too. How could tofu have known that?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 28 2013 02:36 GMT
#2148
On July 28 2013 11:23 TanGeng wrote:
One more thing. From my read:

The attempted play was Claim DT and Lynch Cora.
It was NOT Claim DT and Get Believed by 5T.
I'm just saying that tofu claiming he got the same wording makes it increadibly unlikely that he's lying because 5T DID in fact get the same wording.

And not only the same wording, but the claim itself. It's just a bizzare wierd claim for scum to make. He claims to be yet another detective and it just so happens that 5T is also yet another detective. It just too coincidental to not be true.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 28 2013 03:12 GMT
#2150
#vote jkirby

I think this is correct:+ Show Spoiler +
FirmTofu (2) - TanGeng, cDgCorazon,
cDgCorazon (2) - Vivax, FirmTofu
jrkirby(3) - FiveTouch, Onegu, JarJarDinks

not voting: jrkirby


I wish I had more time to go through stuff because the cop claims really threw me for a loop. Voting kirby for a few reasons:

- Don't feel comfortable voting for either of the claimed cops
- process of elimination
- He hasn't been around and he may actually get modkilled regardless since he hasn't voted.

I know this isn't exactly a great case but I just dont have the time to dig tonight. I'll try to check in before I go to sleep.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 28 2013 04:53 GMT
#2217
On July 28 2013 13:36 FirmTofu wrote:
Vivax!!! Come back!

Well if Kirby doesn't switch his vote, then the only viable lynch is me. I'm going to post allmy reads. Town can decide whether its worth killing me for information.
I don't see how lynching you is better than no lynch. I've already explained why pretty certain ur town now.

I'll still be around for a while.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 28 2013 05:21 GMT
#2245
##unvote
##vote cDgCorazon


don't think we'll be able to get the majority though unless 5T shows up
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 29 2013 00:37 GMT
#2379
On July 29 2013 08:53 FiveTouch wrote:
I'm up to page 111. I felt compelled to temporarily abandon my read to tell everyone that if Firm isn't mafia, he's doing a fucking bang-up job of pushing mafia objectives. Christ almighty.
In order for me to believe tofu is mafia, I need to hear some kind of explaination for how scum knew that making a 3rd detective claim would end up being a good play. The play is suicide untill you say ur also detective.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 29 2013 00:54 GMT
#2381
Yeah I see that now. I was starting to suspect Onegu alot also. I feel like this game is maybe supposed to be all about the cops. Vig kinda seems out of place.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 29 2013 12:29 GMT
#2431
I'm actually glad fivetouch got killed. Otherwise it would have been in the back of my mind that 5T/tofu made a crazy double fakeclaim. Now we can be 100% sure that tofu is legit.

Gonna reread filters and stuff before I vote. I think I'm starting to come around on a TG lynch.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 29 2013 12:48 GMT
#2434
Proof that TanGeng is mafia

OK we have 4 cops

getmoript - redcheck on TAA

Cora - greencheck on TG

tofu - greencheck on TG, greencheck on cora, greencheck on Kirby

fivetouch - redcheck on getmoript, redcheck on cora


So I think we have to assume we have: 1 legit, 1 insane, 1 naive, 1 paranoid. I think everyone agrees that makes sense.

If that's the case, it looks like it's: getmoript = legit, Cora = insane, Tofu = naive, fivetouch = paranoid. Which means:

TanGeng = scum

##vote TanGeng
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 29 2013 12:59 GMT
#2437
On July 29 2013 21:51 TanGeng wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2013 21:48 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Proof that TanGeng is mafia
So I think we have to assume we have: 1 legit, 1 insane, 1 naive, 1 paranoid. I think everyone agrees that makes sense.

If that's the case, it looks like it's: getmoript = legit, Cora = insane, Tofu = naive, fivetouch = paranoid. Which means:

TanGeng = scum

##vote TanGeng


Counter scenario:
getmoript = paranoid, Cora = sane, Tofu = naive, fivetouch = insane.
Which means: I'm town
Bah, I thought I had it. OK, the cop info doesn't really tell us much.

##unvote for now

back to rereading
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 29 2013 15:17 GMT
#2438
On July 29 2013 21:49 TanGeng wrote:
I'm perfectly ok with a policy lynch because if you play like jrkirby as scum or town, GTFO.

Also if I ever play with kirby again, I'll Day 1 policy lynch kirby again regardless of whether or not I do it today.
Will decide at the deadline.

Out
OK this is scummy as heck. Do you think kirby is town or scum? Explain why you would Day 1 policy lynch him if you ever play with him again?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 29 2013 19:26 GMT
#2442
On July 30 2013 00:42 Onegu wrote:
Tg has to be town scum cant be dumb enough to post this.
I just don't buy his outrage. Saying that he's gonna policy lynch kirby day 1 if he plays w/ him again doesn't make any sense if he thinks there's a chance he's scum. And if he doesn't think there's a chance he's scum then he shouldn't be considering voting him today.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 30 2013 03:29 GMT
#2448
@TG, I'm not totally sure about vivax, but I'm 100% sure about tofu now that 5T is dead. Tofu just couldn't make the claim he made as scum. I'm not getting all into the reasons why this has to be true becaue I already posted enough about it. But there's just no way he can be mafia w/ his claim. period.

Maybe vivax but I don't really think so. Right now I'm guessing it's between you, kirby and Onegu.

What tofu says makes sense about you soft-bussing kirby. What you're basically saying is that you want the town to vote tofu or vivax. But you'll go ahead and throw your vote on kirby when your vote wont matter anymore.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 30 2013 12:33 GMT
#2461
On July 30 2013 20:12 Vivax wrote:
Yeah it's quoted from D1.
Tofu's D1 play was god awful, I'm currently @ P17. The point where he posted those lists and picked a random dude,
ugh.
This is all old news. I was all over tofu for this same reason. But the claim changes everything.


TG suggests that it's WIFOM and is designed too like like a "too suicidal to be scum" play. But that's just not possible because it's 5Ts subsequent claim that makes it impossible to be a scum play. And 5T has flipped town.


Lemme break down what I've been saying (again) because there's several reasons tofu can't be bad:

- I think we can assume that if there was still another cop out there he'd have claimed already. So that means if tofu is bad then there's exactly 3 cops (legit, insane, paranoid). Meaning the only type of cop missing is a naive one. Seems odd.

- Why after 2 DT claims would scum think that making a 3rd DT claim would be a good play. The play is suicide and would have probably resulted in an autolynch if 5T doesn't immediately claim behind him. And it wasn't like he made the claim when he was about to get lynched.

- He somehow predicted that all the cops got the exact same role PM. How could he have known that? There's no reason to think that was the case. He could only have made a really lucky guess. ANd even if he had made that guess, why volunteer that extra information because if he was wrong, he'd have been exposed as soon as cora was killed.


So this could not have been a WIFOM play because it fails miserably if fivetouch doesn't claim to be the 4th cop. If fivetouch doesn't claim then no one would even consider the fact that tofu could be telling the truth and he'd get immediately lynched.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 30 2013 17:14 GMT
#2474
##Vote: TanGeng

Yeah I'm much more comfortable w/ a TG lynch for what vivax stated. Not because I think tofu is potentially scum but because Onegu potentially is. I think the 2 most likely scum teams are kirby/TG and Onegu/TG so a TG lynch makes sense. And it doesn't make sense that a scum vivax would make this play to save a scum jkirby because he could just let jkirby get lynched and then TG would be the autolynch the next day.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 30 2013 20:32 GMT
#2502
On July 31 2013 05:29 jrkirby wrote:
Why the hell can't I find fivetouch's cop claim? I'm trying to see if tofu's claim came before or after, but reading through the last couple pages of 5T's filter I can't find it.
Tofu claimed before. I've talked about it like 100 times.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 30 2013 20:42 GMT
#2504
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&currentpage=102#2027
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 633
JuggernautJason70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15673
Dewaltoss 112
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever316
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3618
Khaldor1797
Liquid`Hasu829
Other Games
summit1g4660
fl0m1088
Beastyqt682
shahzam432
FrodaN407
byalli219
KnowMe198
ArmadaUGS170
C9.Mang0164
UpATreeSC102
Mew2King63
PPMD4
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft 2
angryscii 26
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 29
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie871
• WagamamaTV268
• Shiphtur186
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 59m
Stellar Fest
16h 59m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.