• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:13
CEST 05:13
KST 12:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7765 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 21:17 GMT
#724
On July 23 2013 06:08 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2013 05:53 FiveTouch wrote:
Is there any reason a town-aligned Tofu can't be making those posts to like...provoke discussion or get reactions? Is there some reason you've narrowed it down to scum-aligned mentality?

That was my original problem with ur case and what remains my primary issue with it. Also consider: scum aren't often found to be just flinging shit every direction as their primary action in the game. Scum are more often found among the assenting voices...the hushed murmur in the background of people lining up to give away their votes to the loudest, often wrongheaded, actual attackers.

-VE

Don't ignore me JJD. You won't like me when I'm ignored.

-VE
You can say that about almost anything scummy people do. If that was the case, wouldn't he have said so when questioned about it? He totally defended the points he made:
On July 21 2013 08:04 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 08:03 getmoript wrote:
Tofu what are you trying to do with that post?

Trying to decide who to place my vote on. I'm not sure if I should vote you or rayn. Help me decide maybe?

On July 21 2013 08:07 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 08:05 getmoript wrote:
You're being suspicious of 3 people early without having anything actually scummy from any of them. Just seems like you're trying to push random bullshit suspicion for no reason.

Well, to me, it looks like I'm trying to find scum. Care to address my points instead of calling it bullshit suspicion? Thanks, bud.

And getmoript, why did you question him about the posts if you dont think they're scummy?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 22 2013 21:24 GMT
#731
On July 23 2013 06:19 getmoript wrote:
You really haven't been reading have you jjd
Why don't you come out and say what you're trying to say instead making cryptic/condescending remarks that can't possibly be helpfull?

@jkirby - leaning scum on oats.

Leaving work. Will be around in a few hours.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 12:59 GMT
#875
Wow what a terrible claim if ur town. Onega, U do realize that your role is likely nullified now?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 13:04 GMT
#880
On July 23 2013 22:04 FiveTouch wrote:
You don't see why they would roleblock a vigilante who can shoot mafia?

My head is exploding right now.

He means he doesn't see why a town RBer would block him. But I don't get why he'd assume no scum RBer.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 13:35 GMT
#900
On July 23 2013 15:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
5touch scum.

Thanks man.

Oats, was this meant to be serious?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 13:37 GMT
#902
What do you mean by both sides of my analysis?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 14:03 GMT
#922
On July 23 2013 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
If it was serious then Oats is BLAHBLAH BLAH

If it was a joke then Oats is BLAHBLAHBLAH.
Then I take the one that makes me look townier.
I just was hoping to get your reason before you forgot it.

And they both make you look like shit. You start the game beating the rayn is scum drum. Refusing to answer, saying that you didn't feel like reading filters, etc... Then late in the day, you decide to make a case. Why couldn't you do that earlier instead of wasting everyones time? I think you made the case for the WIFOM. I just can't think of any other good reason for refusing to give us your rayn read and then finally deciding to out of the blue.

And the first thing you say after the flip: "5touch scum" again with no reason given.

##Vote: Oats
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 14:08 GMT
#927
On July 23 2013 23:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah out of the blue = when I wake up.
Good Case JJD.
Lotta assumptions.
You weren't awake when you were posting all throughout the day?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 14:13 GMT
#930
Oats, why couldn't you post your case when we were all asking you about it? You were obviously awake then. WHy wait untill after you woke up?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 17:31 GMT
#978
On July 24 2013 01:43 FiveTouch wrote:
I haven't looked at his filter yet, but I'd tentatively support a JJD lynch too...I don't know, have to read some filters.
Am I supposed to respond to this? You'd support a JJD lynch but u haven't looked @ my filter yet??? Do you think I'm scum?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 17:42 GMT
#980
On July 24 2013 02:35 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 02:31 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 24 2013 01:43 FiveTouch wrote:
I haven't looked at his filter yet, but I'd tentatively support a JJD lynch too...I don't know, have to read some filters.
Am I supposed to respond to this? You'd support a JJD lynch but u haven't looked @ my filter yet??? Do you think I'm scum?


Way to overreact. You're just sitting there and playing the victim instead of asking 5T why he thinks you are scum.

5T didn't say he wanted to lynch you 100%, he was just suspicious of you and he wanted to look at your filter more before making a decision on you.
Pretty sure it's implied in my post that I want to know why he thinks I'm scum.

He says he'd support a lynch of me and writes my name in red even though he didn't read my filter. Why even post that? We were all over oats for basically the same thing. He has to have a reason for thinking I'm scum. Why not post whatever it is?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 17:55 GMT
#982
On July 24 2013 02:50 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2013 02:42 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 24 2013 02:35 cDgCorazon wrote:
On July 24 2013 02:31 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 24 2013 01:43 FiveTouch wrote:
I haven't looked at his filter yet, but I'd tentatively support a JJD lynch too...I don't know, have to read some filters.
Am I supposed to respond to this? You'd support a JJD lynch but u haven't looked @ my filter yet??? Do you think I'm scum?


Way to overreact. You're just sitting there and playing the victim instead of asking 5T why he thinks you are scum.

5T didn't say he wanted to lynch you 100%, he was just suspicious of you and he wanted to look at your filter more before making a decision on you.
Pretty sure it's implied in my post that I want to know why he thinks I'm scum.

He says he'd support a lynch of me and writes my name in red even though he didn't read my filter. Why even post that? We were all over oats for basically the same thing. He has to have a reason for thinking I'm scum. Why not post whatever it is?


Cause he wants to make sure he is right about his suspicions before he goes off and says something against you.


On July 22 2013 23:45 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 23:43 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 22 2013 23:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
I didnt read firmtofu's reasons.
I dont have reasons I can explain yet JJD. Have you not been reading the thread?

Yes, what you've said is that you don't want to reread stuff and look for those reasons. I'm asking why you can't do that.

And I'd think that you'd have some idea of why you you think someone is scum w/o needing to go back and reread.


Yeah, this is what reeks to me. Townies don't just forget what suddenly made them convinced someone was mafia.


Note what I posted that 5T bolded.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 19:04 GMT
#988
On July 24 2013 03:54 TanGeng wrote:
Btw, which one of you has the meta town read on JJD? Care to share?
I've already asked for this. No they don't care to share.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 20:56 GMT
#1017
OK, I'm not sure why people are overthinking this TG roleblock thing. He was almost definately targetted by a townie that blocked him becuase they felt he was scummy. Why doesn't that make sense?

And I don't think it's alignment indicative. It just means whoever the roleblocker is felt like he was possibly scum.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 20:58 GMT
#1019
On July 24 2013 05:46 TanGeng wrote:
@ JJD

Are you still around?
Now that you're on Oatsmaster, what happened to your stance on FirmTofu? Has your read changed at all?
No it hasn't changed (and how could it? he's barely posted since then). I think Oats is @ least as scummy though. And an Oats lynch is more likely to happen.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 21:30 GMT
#1056
##unvote
##vote TAA


Part of me thinks this a way for getmoript to save oats but I'll trade 1 for 2.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 21:31 GMT
#1058
Can someone explin this sanity thing to me. First time I've heard of it.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 23 2013 23:06 GMT
#1129
On July 24 2013 07:52 FirmTofu wrote:
That being said, I would much prefer to lynch jrkirby or TG today. I think we should hold of on lynching potential blues unless we are certain that one of them is scum.
Dude we have a redcheck. As much as I haven't been crazy about getmoript, it's unlikely he's lying here unless he really wanted to go all in to save oats. In which case: bamn, 2 scum caught. Add to that cora's wierd counter and I think it's crazy that you'd suggest lynching from outside of that circle.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 24 2013 00:42 GMT
#1159
On July 24 2013 09:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
man.... It makes no sense for scum to RB TG because he already claimed VT and somehow didnt get lynched.
So? he's probably bluehunting, hoping for the counter.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 24 2013 00:47 GMT
#1162
Vigilante already claimed
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
Nina 120
SpeCial 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14364
Rain 2070
Dewaltoss 56
NaDa 36
Bale 28
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
Counter-Strike
taco 683
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1573
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1596
WinterStarcraft633
Other Games
summit1g8725
Doublelift2853
JimRising 662
PiGStarcraft330
ArmadaUGS213
C9.Mang0175
Maynarde150
ViBE103
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick873
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• practicex 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki204
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo671
• Stunt117
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 47m
OSC
9h 47m
Stellar Fest
9h 47m
OSC
20h 47m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.